Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

I just watched a short video that I'd never seen.  This looks like it was made a few years ago.  Amy has blonde hair!  She was making pork-fried rice and she was very professional.  She didn't lick her fingers or flick her hair. Why has she regressed?

I feel like these videos were made in conjunction with her cookbook, so she probably had professionals, guiding her through every step and a good editing production team.  

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I feel like these videos were made in conjunction with her cookbook, so she probably had professionals, guiding her through every step and a good editing production team.  

And then when the cookbook only sold about 11 copies, she decided she could save money and do it herself.  WRONG.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

One thing about the professional videos is that the camera work is right. The camera goes where the action is--the stove, the counter, Amy talking. The new videos look like they are filmed by a six-year-old with a phone. 

The cookbook recipes also have a concept of being simple. Simple is good. One item per shoot eliminates confusion and piles of dirty dishes on the counter. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

2BDF35C8-7AD2-4733-89A5-60FCEEA3B579.jpeg

She doesn't need another road trip.  She needs a spa day - facial waxing, teeth whitening and DEEP moisturizing treatment for her hair and her skin.  Also, a photography class wouldn't hurt.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, Absolom said:

Someone needs to make her signs to put up in the house - KEEP THE PHONE AWAY FROM YOUR FACE!!!

Maybe someone needs to encourage her to do a website or youtube channel on "How NOT to Take Selfies."  She knows more about that than she does cooking.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

2BDF35C8-7AD2-4733-89A5-60FCEEA3B579.jpeg

just when i thought it couldn't get any worse..

the STARK contrast between Amy's skin and her friend's skin is shocking..

Her friends skin looks plump, moisturized, dewy and Amy's face looks like an old boot left in the sun to dry, wrinkle and crack.

Her teeth and gums are another horror story plus hair that looks like straw. 😫

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

just when i thought it couldn't get any worse..

the STARK contrast between Amy's skin and her friend's skin is shocking..

Her friends skin looks plump, moisturized, dewy and Amy's face looks like an old boot left in the sun to dry, wrinkle and crack.

I’ll defend Amy a wee bit in that I think maybe some of her teeth/jaw issues stem from her dwarfism.  I don’t know if  bleaching them would help.  I do think Amy would benefit from maybe some microdermabrasion, since she seems to have spent a lot of time outdoors, and probably didn’t use sunscreen.  Her hair, well, she really has no excuse for that since she actually has money to get it done professionally, and I can’t blame the pandemic because it looked crappy for years.  To be fair, none of the family are much took look at anyways.  They’re all fairly average, I think the difference is, they seemingly understand the concept of a selfie (i.e. don’t hold the camera directly on top of your face). I actually never thought Amy was an ugly woman until she started posting all these selfies.  I still don’t think she’s ugly, but looks rugged, which I don’t know that any woman wants to be called.  I can’t even say she’s a handsome woman.  I do think think she looks weathered like an old bench left out in too differing seasons.......well I started off trying to be positive.  Long story short, I think a new haircut and some facials would be beneficial to her but if she’s happy with her face good for her.  I also think the friend’s skin looks better because she has a fatter face to smooth wrinkles and the lady appears to have used lotion and sunscreen at some point in her life.  

• Love 1

I think Amy will always use Dwarfism as her go to excuse!  They bully me because I'm a dwarf!

Not so.  She's a know it all that raised lazy sons, takes horrible selfies and promotes herself as a great cook while licking her fingers, flipping her hair and making everybody nauseous during the process!

She must have drove Matt half crazy with her know it all attitude.  I'm sure she never in a million years said thank you for all the money she walked away with at the divorce.

It isn't we don't like you Amy because of the fact that you're a dwarf.  We don't like you because you're a pompous assl

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
19 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

It got her Chris, apparently that is what he was waiting for his whole life.😳

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5

I just saw the video again of the first Thanksgiving together after the end of the marriage.  I still cannot believe she told Matt to “shove it up his ass” in front of Tori and Aud’s parents.  She is really is a crude know it all bitch, sorry if that offends anyone who is a fan but that is my impression.  Wonder how long it will be before Chris is told to shove it.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

I think Amy will always use Dwarfism as her go to excuse!  They bully me because I'm a dwarf!

Not so.  She's a know it all that raised lazy sons, takes horrible selfies and promotes herself as a great cook while licking her fingers, flipping her hair and making everybody nauseous during the process!

She must have drove Matt half crazy with her know it all attitude.  I'm sure she never in a million years said thank you for all the money she walked away with at the divorce.

It isn't we don't like you Amy because of the fact that you're a dwarf.  We don't like you because you're a pompous assl

You’re right about the dwarfism thing. Honestly, at this point I can’t understand why any of them would think dwarfism is why people don’t like them, hell on this board I think Audrey and Jeremy are the most disliked.  Amy’s problem imo is she will never let go of the fact that she always thinks she’s right even when it’s apparent she’s not.  Matt did whatever the hell he wanted and she basically did the same thing by doing nothing but argue the opposite point at every turn.  One of the kids maybe Molly said in an old episode her parents never compromise, which probably led to their divorce.  I’m sure Amy was bullied as a child and even maybe discriminated as an adult but she run through that farm like a bulldozer one minute and then passive aggressive bitching the next (FWIW I think Matt can be an asshole too, actually all with the possible exception of Molly have acted like jerks on the show at some point).  I think Amy has some redeeming qualities and I think the show does play up some of drama, but you can tell when things are real when somebody rails off and then there’s awkward silence instead of some witty comeback or faux outrage.

Honestly, of all the things on the show, her relationship with Chris interests me most.  I think he looks like a normal 50 something year old guy. I don’t know if he’s good looking but I’d consider him better looking than Amy.  I know nobody knows why somebody makes someone else spark somebody else’s interest, but I gotta imagine that a 50 plus year old guy has met a decent amount of women in his lifetime.  I can imagine he enjoys the perks of the show and money, but I really don’t see Amy having so much money  or the personality to be a sugar mama.  I think she is land rich but is she spending cash freely besides maybe that cruise?  Anything televised, trips wise, I think the show pays for.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, LucyEth said:

I just saw the video again of the first Thanksgiving together after the end of the marriage.  I still cannot believe she told Matt to “shove it up his ass” in front of Tori and Aud’s parents.  She is really is a crude know it all bitch, sorry if that offends anyone who is a fan but that is my impression.  Wonder how long it will be before Chris is told to shove it.  

Amy is the angriest, bitter, unappreciative little shit I've ever seen, she's always looking for fault or something to complain about (just like her dad) and her favorite target was Matt.

I can't wait until Chris meets THAT Amy lol... I think sparks will fly because Chris can be a moody jerk too.

I bet Matt can't believe his good fortune, she's finally someone else's problem. 😂

I notice that Zach and Tori are off on a trip for 5th anniversary weekend and singing the praises of Caryn and Matt for looking after their children.... AGAIN.

Amy never looks after grandkids, she's too busy going on her girlfriend road trips, talking vulgar and riding around like Chris's old lady on the back of his bike.... Such an immature, selfish twat.

Those kids won't know who she is.... which is probably a good thing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Amy never looks after grandkids, she's too busy going on her girlfriend road trips, talking vulgar and riding around like Chris's old lady on the back of his bike.... Such an immature, selfish twat.

And what's wrong with wanting to live your life and not spend it raising the grandkids? It drives me nuts when parents take holidays all the time and leave their kids at home with a sitter. If you don't want to raise kids, then don't have any!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, LucindaWalsh said:

image.png.e922be78306e8189db7bdb9b7b5b60bd.png

This is from her (shutdown) FB charity page (I was dwaddling on the link above about people selling on her site and wound up there for just a few minutes).  She looks fantastic here and the picture is only a couple years old.  I hope she does a makeover soon because she has the goods to look fabulous.

There’s probably some airbrushing going on there, but I like this hairstyle and color a million times better than her current look, and her eyes look very pretty.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Bookworm 1979 said:

And what's wrong with wanting to live your life and not spend it raising the grandkids? It drives me nuts when parents take holidays all the time and leave their kids at home with a sitter. If you don't want to raise kids, then don't have any!

I see nothing wrong with leaving your kids occasionally with a sitter to have an adult weekend.  After all, this was a couple of days to celebrate their anniversary.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Interesting that the roughness and wrinkles are missing in the two pictures!

Major filtering. She's been reading comments. However, her hair is still hanging in her eyes. I understand if she doesn't want to go to a salon right now (although she seems to be OK going other places), but grab a pair of scissors and trim it--or get Chris, Tori, Audrey to do it. Those bangs are going to be down to the bottom of her nose soon. This is not the best look for hosting a cooking video either. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

I see nothing wrong with leaving your kids occasionally with a sitter to have an adult weekend.  After all, this was a couple of days to celebrate their anniversary.

Nothing wrong with that, but I don't think it's fair to think that someone who has done their time raising their own kids (define raising however you want) is a bad person for not wanting to be the on-call babysitter. Besides, did Matt actually do any of the work looking after them, or was he only around for the photo ops?  It's been a while since I've watched this show, but he always struck me as a jerk.

• Love 4

I am not sure it is about not wanting to babysit the grandchildren, I think Jackson prefers Matt and Karen.  I don’t think Amy gets asked for overnight duties.  It seems that Zach and Tori prefer Matt and Caryn where I am sure Caryn does the bulk of the work.  

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, LucyEth said:

I am not sure it is about not wanting to babysit the grandchildren, I think Jackson prefers Matt and Karen.  I don’t think Amy gets asked for overnight duties.  It seems that Zach and Tori prefer Matt and Caryn where I am sure Caryn does the bulk of the work.  

I agree, I think Jackson and Ember both prefer Matt and Caryn because that's who they're used to, they've always been the babysitters.

Amy likes to yap a lot about her grandchildren but she's never the one who looks after them.

Matt and Caryn regularly take the kids for the weekend or on outings to the zoo etc... They also go along on Disneyland vacations and help care for the children so the kids are very comfortable with them.

When Tori had the baby it was Caryn caring for jackson, packing his toys etc... Amy stood there looking stupid and didn't have a clue what Jackson needed.

Amy is all about herself and her boyfriend.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Spelling
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

You can see the reflection in Amy's sunglasses of her hand holding the cell phone for the selfie. Lol.

And she appears to be holding it all the way out, as far as her arm can go.  Don't all cell phones allow the photographer to zoom in and out before snapping a picture?  Amy always looks to have the photo zoomed all the way in, catching not much more than her face, rather than zooming it out to catch less face and more background.

1 hour ago, Whyyouneedaname said:

my first thought was....why??? Why in the world would you post a selfie looking this haggard??? 

I hate how I look in photos so I shy away or hide behind others if I can. I would never ever post extreme close-ups like Amy does--and only my family and friends see my pics, not the general public.

I don't get it--and I don't mind many things about Amy. However, maybe she just doesn't care and has a "this is who I am" attitude?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Guess they didn’t want her to feel left out so they took the kids to see her.  I noticed now she uses two hashtags referring to her current situation.  Amyroloffsnextchapter and Amyroloffssecondact.   Pick one Amy you don’t  both, they basically mean the same thing.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I didn’t watch this video yet. I’m floored by the fact there’s a fan club, and Amy acknowledged it. 🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Serial killers in prison have fan clubs.  The "Alaskan Bush People" (TOTAL fakes) have fan clubs.  Her "Authentic" fan club only has 11,000 members.  That's not very big.  If you look up pretty much ANY celebrity, you'll find at least one fan club for each . . . not counting those who "follow" them.

For example, Amy has 519,000 followers on her "official" facebook page.  Hugh Jackman has 23,000,000.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Serial killers in prison have fan clubs.  The "Alaskan Bush People" (TOTAL fakes) have fan clubs.  Her "Authentic" fan club only has 11,000 members.  That's not very big.  If you look up pretty much ANY celebrity, you'll find at least one fan club for each . . . not counting those who "follow" them.

For example, Amy has 519,000 followers on her "official" facebook page.  Hugh Jackman has 23,000,000.

Hmmmmmmm.... I wonder if Matt has a fan club... It would drive Amy crazy if he had more fans.

If he doesn't.....  Maybe we should start one.  😁😝

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Hmmmmmmm.... I wonder if Matt has a fan club... It would drive Amy crazy if he had more fans.

If he doesn't.....  Maybe we should start one.  😁😝

Looks like his doesn't have much of a fan club, but he has 684,000 followers on his FB page (including me), compared to Amy's 519,000 (NOT including me).

• Useful 3
  • Love 4