Type keyword(s) to search

S23.E06: Week 6 - Vietnam

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

The remaining bachelorettes travel to Vietnam's Cam Ranh coast; a spa date rekindles passion between Colton and one woman; the women on the group date get trained in the martial art of Vovinam.

Airs February 11, 2019.

7 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

I'll be over at AGT until the Nicole/Other Person bully fight is over. I had that blocked and this episode starting with it reminded me I don't want to see or hear it.

*jumps six-foot privacy fence into AGT thread*

It’s safe to come back, Saber! They’re gone!

• Love 1

Colton and Hannah look alike but opposite at the same time. Colton has an oddly big chin and little eyes, and Hannah has an oddly little chin and big eyes. They both have big foreheads, though. They’re like if two ridiculously good looking models were reflected in a fun house mirror. 

• Love 10

I loved that cut from Hannah G. saying, “I really, really like Colton”, to everyone gushing over the rooms.

It totally played like “I really, really like Colton but I LOVE this fucking room!”

Bachelor editors this is why I can’t quit you!

• Love 5

Do they like, actually like have a connection or do they just want to fuck each other really bad? Because all that date was was dry humping. And now, like, a conversation, like, that has like, like in it so much I can't follow, like any of it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

And this is why I could never be on this show. I will never fight for a guy, especially not literal boxing type fighting. And I would never want to be with a guy who wanted girls to fight over him while he stood around and watched. That and I understand how to say "Colton and my date" 

• Love 12

Hannah G and Colton seem to have more chemistry than Colton and Cassie did.  They smiled way more and actually talked between the make out sessions.  I appreciate that Colton can put a sentence together without "like" every other word.  He is actually surprisingly well spoken.

Is it sad if I say I was kind of impressed by Colton's moves.  Katie is beautiful.

• Love 9

I will never understand why the lead is always "I wanted these girls to have fun beating each other up over me, but it went and got ugly when women who are competing are told to hit each other. How could that possibly have happened?" 

They need to retire the violence based group dates immediately. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 21

Someone needs to report Colton to the Shiny Face Police. That dude could benefit from a five-minute matte powder break. I'm gonna hafta put on sunglasses to cut the glare from his sweat face. It's not a look that's conducive to making out IMO.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Colton definitely seems to have a connection with Tayshia. I bet he’ll be begging production to give her a 1:1.

Self-proclaimed “monotone Katie.” No wonder why we’ve never seen you before. The hug of death. You are not long for this world, monotone Katie. Have a nice (what like 20 hours??) flight home.

• Love 6

I get Jason's Molly vibes from Hannah G. 

Did Colton get a complete personality transformation before this season?! I didn't think it would be possible to like him, but he says a lot of nice, right things to make the ladies feel good. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 11

So, they were complaining because another girl was showing him her personality? Ugh. These idiots!

I forgot Demi was the one with the prison mom. I've come to really like Demi so I don't even want to make fun of her prison mom anymore. 

• Love 1

How can someone so beautiful be so needy. Seriously Sydney (I think that's her name, she was literally just talking and I forgot already), he's just not that into you! That's why he makes time for the other girls and not you. That's why you haven't gotten one on one time. You are filler sweetheart, make the most of the free trip and stop whining over Mr. Anti-Personality. Colton is a nice guy but he is not "a catch". 

• Love 12

Sydney (who???), you are not what he’s looking for at all. If Oneyka and Nicole didn’t have that stupid fight, you and monotone Katie would have been shown the door. Instead, you each got one more episode to up your Instagram followers. But you’re both low energy, so no one is going to buy what you’re shilling, so go back to your jobs as, um, maybe insurance actuaries, and fade into obscurity before you embarrass yourselves.

Oh, damn, I was just going to click Submit, and Sydney made it known she shall embarrass herself after this commercial break. 

• Love 6

haha, I love that he was all "so you wanna go? Okay, let me show you the door" 

I think he has already made up his mind, or knows the top two (I think they're both blonde for what that's worth) so he's not that choked up at the others eliminating themselves and saving him the effort of doing it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

Obviously, Sydney has never seen this show. WTH, like she thinks she's actually going to marry some guy? Bwaha ha ha ha!

2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

You didn’t have to go on a one in one and you got a trip to Vietnam.

You just won The Bachelor you silly woman!

SO MUCH THIS!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Ok, Sydney knew she was a goner and self-eliminated. That was actually pretty smart. Good for you, Sydney; you didn’t shame your family. Oh, she’s an NBA dancer... and she thinks the other girls jumping around are “shiny things.” Interesting.

Kind of funny that EVERY girl tonight gave him some take on you’re not pursuing me enough. He started off with these touching, encouraging pep talks and by the last one, sure, sure, whatever, bye!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Suuuuuper long time Bachelor watcher and suuuuuuper long time lurker. Always mean to post but too slow on the uptake. Plus you guys are way wittier than me (see what I did there contestants?).

I know Demi's "share" is her Prison Mom, but she's gotta know that immediately made her not-marriage-material. Right?

I really wish they could all see each other's one-on-ones so they can go ahead and figure out that he wants a pageant blonde wife. Tayshia is a very interesting exotica for him I think. But I don't think he'll be able to (or want to) fight through his innate preference.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
Just now, talktoomuch said:

Suuuuuper long time Bachelor watcher and suuuuuuper long time lurker. Always mean to post but too slow on the uptake. Plus you guys are way wittier than me (see what I did there contestants?).

I know Demi's "share" is her Prison Mom, but she's gotta know that immediately made her not-marriage-material. Right?

I really wish they could all see each other's one-on-ones so they can go ahead and figure out that he wants a pageant blonde wife. Tayshia is a very interesting exotica for him I think. But I don't think he'll be able to (or want to) fight through his innate preference.

Welcome to the party! You are now officially a citizen of Bachelor Nation.

• Love 6

Cassie has some nerve talking about Hannah G and lack of depth. I watched a portion of her other reality show and she’s just a dumb blonde who’s desperately in love with an overseas athlete who doesn’t want her. Basic af. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 10

Kirpa gives Col-ton a One-Half Bachelor Handshake. What does that mean?

Is her bandaid gone? Does she have jaw stitches? My teevee is so poor I cannot tell. She had a smaller one on earlier in the episode.

"Kirpa and my's relationship ..." *sigh*

• Love 7
Just now, saber5055 said:

She was probably afraid to go full BH for fear she might bump her chin again and get that horrible bandaid put back on. Or, you know, she's just not into him. Or she's semi-intelligent and knows how fucking stupid the BH really is and just couldn't bring herself to commit to it. 

Seriously, do guys like that shit? Does it make them feel all big and powerful and manly that they can hold the weight of some chick who probably didn't eat all day because she knew she was going to be half naked on national TV.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
Just now, saber5055 said:

Is her bandaid gone? Does she have jaw stitches? My teevee is so poor I cannot tell. She had a smaller one on earlier in the episode.

I’m looking intently at her chin, and I don’t see a damn thing.

• Love 3

Oh yeah, Sidney saw the writing on the wall, and left so she didnt get eliminated. So many of these woman act like they have truly never seen this show, it baffles the mind. Yeah, Colton is gonna be talking to lots of women, its how the show works. Like, yeah?

• Love 2