Type keyword(s) to search

Season 10 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

They don't care what their kids think or want.

Sounds like Christine tells one of the kids "you only have to live here 3 years" so basically they live by Kody's whims not what is best for their children. Also it sounds like at 18 you are expected to get out.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, druzy said:

Cody's having a little temper tantrum 🤣. Nobody wants to ride with me!

Is he for real?  Or is his humor just so dry and unexpected that we don't even realize that he's having <wink, wink> tantrum, and not a real one?  

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, druzy said:

Cody's having a little temper tantrum 🤣. Nobody wants to ride with me!

This fucking guy is such a little bitch. Sorry, but he really brings out the worst in me. How can these women stand him?

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Ok, so I thought one of the wives called it Cottonwood Road. I did a quick Zillow search for lots outside the town of Cottonwood and I didn't see anythingk with the trees we saw on the show. Then I looked up Cottonwood Rd (actually Drive) in Flagstaff and yep, that is where it is. So the prices are still going to be high for that location.

And of COURSE Robyn is ticking off the negatives on those lots.

• Love 6

These are the most inefficient people I’ve ever seen.  Two days after returning from Flagstaff, let’s go again and take SEVEN cars. What the hell? They can’t plan anything in advance and coordinate any better? What a waste of time and money! Idiots. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, CouchTater said:

Is he for real?  Or is his humor just so dry and unexpected that we don't even realize that he's having <wink, wink> tantrum, and not a real one?  

I thought I was going to throw something at my TV.  Seriously Kody.  And if no one wanted to go with him, why didn't he squeeze in to one of the other cars?  He's such an idiot.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Galloway Cave said:

Ok, so I thought one of the wives called it Cottonwood Road. I did a quick Zillow search for lots outside the town of Cottonwood and I didn't see anythingk with the trees we saw on the show. Then I looked up Cottonwood Rd (actually Drive) in Flagstaff and yep, that is where it is. So the prices are still going to be high for that location.

And of COURSE Robyn is ticking off the negatives on those lots.

I was wondering if it was in the town of Cottonwood also, thanks for the info.  Make more sense now.

• Love 2

This was a few minutes ago but did you notice the mess visible through the open doorway behind Meri when she was packing/winding cords? What a slob. Doesn't she live by herself? I thought she was sooo organized and so par tick u lar about how things are done/kept? 

• Love 3

Has anyone mentioned or thought about what the school system is like in any of these areas? Most parents put that at the top of the list when it comes to where they live.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, suomi said:

This was a few minutes ago but did you notice the mess visible through the open doorway behind Meri when she was packing/winding cords? What a slob. Doesn't she live by herself? I thought she was sooo organized and so par tick u lar about how things are done/kept? 

It looked like her LLR product. Back when I worked retail, I worked in a chain with a clothing department. That shit would come in a master box, then smaller boxes, then inside each smaller box, a bag, and then inside the bag, 12 smaller bags. You open one box and it creates a mountain of mess. 

Edited by Fostersmom
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Arizona has open school borders so they can choose which school in flagstaff they want to attend

Yes, but if the preferred school is 45 minutes away...

I would still want to be closer to my kids' school.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Will they have more neighbors there? The view may get blocked by other people's houses and if you are on the other side of the road.

There were lots of For Sale signs in the background. 

• Love 3