Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E04: Justin's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, DEG9 said:

So, now he's going to have to finally (hopefully) grow up, take his life into his hands, and do the right thing for himself. 
Let's see how long this lasts <sigh>

He’s doing that. He has been told he has to have someone with him. He planned ahead knowing he needed someone and the person who said she would do it bailed on him. 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

It amazes me that people like his Dad, remarry someone who can't stand their kid?    Just because he wanted somewhere to park the kid doesn't mean he has to marry someone who, from what Justin says, didn't want him around, and favored her own kids.      

Shortly after my husband passed away, I was talking to the Chinese take out owner at his shop. He said he hadn't seen  my husband in awhile. So after I told him what happened, he said that if a parent has to die, it's better it is the father. The mother will take care of the child, the father just wants a new wife and often ignores the kid.  I'd say that's true more often than not; sadly.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

It seems to be taking a long time to get Bingo this evening. Has Justin even said he's nervous or referred to his "journey" yet? 

There it is.......that “it’s his last chance.”  He says “anxiety “ instead of “nervous.”  That’s about it. Not a good Bingo night

i think he’ll be a success, which is great, but give me Assanti, Penny or Juggalo Nicole. 

• Love 3

OMG, he sounds so flat and depressed, but Justin your momma just threw you yet even more lemons as she's done over and over again but you are a grown man and you have managed to get this far, so just make some more lemonade and believe that you can do it on your own 'cause honey yes you can!

• Love 8

Hey Pounders! I’m sooooo late tonight. I didn’t actually realize the new season had started and missed the first 3 episodes. My eating habit tonight might get me my own episode of this show: Sloppy joe cheesesteak fries. 

I caught up on missed episodes today today and the recurring theme seems to be either boring and compliant or semi-combative and such a delay there’s barely any progress by the end of the show. I hope this season isn’t a snooze fest. 

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Seeking Sister Wife looks positively creepy.

Oh, it is. 

10 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Why doesn’t he go to the Family By the Ton doc? Atlanta is a lot closer for him than Houston. 

He must not have the full complement of chubby cousins. 

• Love 7

As somebody who had a toxic mother, I can say that my life got a whole lot simpler when I realized that SHE was the problem and put her on very limited contact.  Justin, if you are reading this, please don’t rely on your mother for your contentment. Only you can do that.  

• Love 15

Could he not have waited to get to Houston before ordering all that Amazon shit? He'd have way less to move that way.

1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

As somebody who had a toxic mother, I can say that my life got a whole lot simpler when I realized that SHE was the problem and put her on very limited contact.  Justin, if you are reading this, please don’t rely on your mother for your contentment. Only you can do that.  

And when you can't rely on your mother for contentment, don't rely on food either.

• Love 10
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Could he not have waiting to get to Houston before ordering all that Amazon shit? He'd have way less to move that way.

He probably had the boxes saved since he knew he was moving (to pack up his things). When you don’t leave the house to buy groceries or TP you will accumulate a lot of Amazon Pantry boxes. 

• Love 7
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

So it’s been over 2 months since his last weigh  in or 4 months? He does not look like he’s been losing weight. 

I thought the same thing. 

• Love 1

So, I'm guessing there's been no "progress" on the weight loss because that was an awful lot of telegraphing Justin did right before they went to commercial.

Oh good lord, the dad has a bird...the asshole of all pets.  I bet he lets the bird out to walk all over and shit on everything.

Apologies to those that like birds but I hate them.  Aforementioned shitty mom had one and that fucker would squawk every morning and wake me up.

Edited by JudgeyMcJudgyPants
Added the sorry I hate birds comment.
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Could he not have waiting to get to Houston before ordering all that Amazon shit? He'd have way less to move that way.

He probably had the boxes saved since he knew he was moving (to pack up his things). When you don’t leave the house to buy groceries or TP you will accumulate a lot of Amazon Pantry boxes. 

Yeah, but some of those were mighty small boxes. And they still had the Amazon tape intact I thought. 

2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I love the dog and the bird!

Me too!!!!!   Says something about their people. Both the dog and the bird are well cared for and well loved. That wouldn’t be the case if they belonged to mommy.

• Love 12