Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E03: Robin's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Oh, Jesus. Who cares about dying, abusive dad? Fuck that guy. Why can't people move on from that shit like she moved on from her abusive boyfriend?

Seriously. That bastard is lucky 'cause I can see me adding a little "poison um, secret sauce" to his next bowl of gruel.

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Typo.
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Kvv9862 said:

Garrett should get his ass on the football field. With that kind of size he’d be a good Lineman. Great way to lose weight too. 

I think he is too old.  That said, most high schools no longer let you play until you meet a certain level of fitness. Fat and immobile is a useless player.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Not wanting to make this all about me, but I always find it amazing that the robust women in these shows are always seem to be able to attract multiple partners.  I'm not a bad looking person, keep myself clean (no rolls) and am average height and weight and still can't find anyone!  Although the guys they end up aren't what I'd consider for life companion.

Guess I need to put on about 400 lbs. and hang out around TLC's casting agency!

Snark!!

You probably wouldn’t be interested in any of those men though. Many of the husbands do seem nice and kind, but that’s all they have going for them. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Flies! I see flies hanging around like family pets! One was on Broomstick's shoulder like a parrot.

Sometimes I fantasize about how, when the 600-pounder is away in Houston, their remaining family and friends get the house REALLY clean for the first time in years!

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Not wanting to make this all about me, but I always find it amazing that the robust women in these shows are always seem to be able to attract multiple partners.  I'm not a bad looking person, keep myself clean (no rolls) and am average height and weight and still can't find anyone!  Although the guys they end up aren't what I'd consider for life companion.

Guess I need to put on about 400 lbs. and hang out around TLC's casting agency!

Snark!!

And try to grow a lymphoedema. Apparently they make you super sexy.

• Love 22
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

I have “journey,” “scary,” and “anxious.” I need “my last hope” and “I’ve just got too much going on” and I’ll have bingo.

Babe, you need to add in babe. They all call each other that.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Oh, this is sad about the lost pregnancy...

Yes, this is awful, not only she miscarried that one time but became unable to have kids altogether...  

11 minutes ago, aliya said:

Too much weight?

Yup, too much damage and too many issues besides worn cartilage going on.  Sure, I can think of a way to completely numb the pain,  but it will only make it worse because she will just end up hurting herself. 

11 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Oh, Jesus. Who cares about dying, abusive dad? Fuck that guy. Why can't people move on from that shit like she moved on from her abusive boyfriend?

Yes.  I am not nearly that forgiving.  Watching this show makes me appreciate my wonderful parents even more... 

10 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Wait what happened to her first husband?

She had him arrested when he beat her.  Good for her!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

My husband and I have never, in 31 years, ever called each other Babe. I guess we don’t have the special love that exists between 600 pounders and their enablers. 

That is the current term of love for the Duggers. Especially Jing.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Time for the dreaded "Road Trip"  Let the whining begin.  How many fast food stops will they make?

Oh, dozens. Because the trip will be so long and grueling, and they simply won't be able to stop anywhere where a lettuce leaf is available. 

• Love 8

Why, dear god, WHY, do these 600-pounders insist on eating MEXICAN FOOD during long road trips?!

Mexican food—FULL OF BEANS.

See now they've pissed me off. They parked in a space that clearly had blue lines painted through it indicating that the spots on either side were for vans. As someone who has a family member that is wheelchair bound, nothing pisses me off more than to say lazy fuckers parked in those spaces.

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

That is the current term of love for the Duggers. Especially Jing.

Proudly never watched them. But brianne and Rick were big on babe and now this couple. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Are her calves turning black or was that some sort of shadow? PLEASE TELL ME IT WAS A SHADOW.

Not a shadow, unless shadows are also INSIDE THE RESTAURANT!!!

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Hey PepperMostly what's the official "I'm so scared" count so far? You are usually pretty good at keeping score! 😁

When I was in college I had a professor who would say "on that" as a sort of filler phrase. I sat with two of my friends at the same table and we started a running tally of all the times he said it and a number of variations. (It was a really boring class.) I wouldn't be able to keep up with chat if I tried that here.

Why are the big people on the inside where they have to move the table out?

"I need [whatever she ordered]." No, you don't.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 3

No, the boyfriend was the abusive one who almost killed her for getting pregnant.    The she married the first husband in her early 20's, divorced him for cheating by 26.   Moved home to take care of helpless dad (I hope someone stomped on his oxygen hose), and dying sister.    Then she met James (?) and they got engaged on date #2.     All the way from Kansas to Houston in one day?   Does James really think that's going to happen? 

I just looked at her lower legs!     Her circulation must be terrible.    

Matching tie die shirts for James and Robin.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

OMG! How is the brother sitting behind her in that tiny car?! She's not the one who should be doing the bulk of complaining when the brother is probably getting crushed behind her.