Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E01 Octavia's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

After being bed bound for a year, Octavia must take it upon herself to change her eating habits and unhealthy lifestyle by traveling to Houston to seek Dr. Now's help, but she must ignore her best friend who is also her worst enabler.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing.  

Original air date 2019.01.02

• Love 1

Oh hello my Pounder Pals! I missed you all so much.

Heh heh, is anybody waiting for the other shoe to drop as in she is speaking so sweet and softly NOW but will turn into she-beast later in the show? I am up to your B.S. TLC.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

How do you get stuck in a bed where the fire department has to get you out? And then you get right back in it?

Right?! How is that not a wakeup call? Nope, just move my bed to the living room.

So I had bronchitis over Christmas and the day after Christmas I pretty much slept all day (I was off work the rest of the week, anyway), and also on New Year's Day, to a lesser extent. I can't imagine doing that all day, every day...at least I was sleeping through it.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Right?! How is that not a wakeup call? Nope, just move my bed to the living room.

So I had bronchitis over Christmas and the day after Christmas I pretty much slept all day (I was off work the rest of the week, anyway), and also on New Year's Day, to a lesser extent. I can't imagine doing that all day, every day...at least I was sleeping through it.

I was up and stumbling around the house, arm in a sling, zonked on oxycodone the second I could because staying in bed is a huge fear of mine. Just can’t understand a mentality that encourages a person to give up or even want to hang out in bed.

• Love 4

BTW, my eating habit is super-thin-crust pizza (half pepper & onion, half plain) from my favorite overpriced but yummy local pizza place (my "I'm sick on NYE and not going anywhere" treat). Unfortunately I seem to have burned this slice. :( I have one left.

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 2

God in heaven - you can't leave your kids with just anyone. What a sad story.  Wha - and the guy she had been crying over wasn't even her father? What the heck is going on in these families?

• Love 7

Princess-Hope the knee is doing well, and too bad no one understood Ow Mah Leg!, but I'm sure you said it with the enthusiasm it deserved. 

How sad, another sex abuse victim.      And finally to find out the man she thought was her dad wasn't the real one, and everyone knew.       

That takeout meal looks great to me, however I think it's the family size for four people.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4

There’s more to these people ending up this way than just sad childhoods. I watch this show and others like intervention and think, I can match stories with a lot of them but somehow I managed to become a productive person of normal weight. And then I think some of those big breakfast look really good and I want to smack myself upside the head.

Now I want ribs dang it

• Love 12