Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E01 Octavia's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I love that Octavia has a handy can of Febreze by her bed. I suspect the fumes wafting from the pads need to be eradicated prior to eating lunch.

9 minutes ago, IOU Payne said:

Hi Pounders!  How y'all doing?  Tell me about your eating habit!  I'm having diet grapefruit soda and a little bag of banana bread Shreddies.

Blacked eyed peas.  Soooo good!

eta:  pecan pie for dessert! 

Edited by PeaceLily2
  • Love 4
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

I love that Octavia has a handy can of Febreze by her bed. I suspect the fumes wafting from the pads need to be eradicated prior to eating lunch.

I don’t want to know how she cleans her backside.  Or doesn’t.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

My eating habit is leftover black eyed peas and collard greens, made in my new Instant Pot. I could no longer resist the magic food machine. 

You will not be sorry. I've had mine for a bit over 2 years and still love it. I got a spring form pan as a Christmas present so I can make cheese cake it in. Yup.

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, ShortyMac said:

I am having ricotta cheese and strawberries, one of my favorite things that is healthy, but, indulgent. 

That sounds yummy. 😋

2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

My eating habit is leftover black eyed peas and collard greens, made in my new Instant Pot. I could no longer resist the magic food machine. 

Did it have a diamond ring in it? I saw a story on the news the other night about a woman who lost her wedding ring while looking at an Instant Pot at Walmart, like, months ago. Looked all over the store multiple times and couldn't find it. Then for Christmas some other woman got an IP for a gift, and found the woman's ring in the box, posted about it on Facebook; the internet did its magic and eventually someone who knew the ring's owner saw the post and connected the two women. (Added "Christmas miracle" detail: she's a recent cancer survivor, of course.)

1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Uh oh, her bed is her whole world now? Child, you're headed for Pee Pad Penny Land and you sure as Hell don't wanna live there!

I think she's already there. She pulled the pad out from under the pillow.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Oooooo CringeWatcher I have both of those things in the fridge right now too as well as potato salad and, um, chitlins/chitterlings! Also cooking a ham in the oven and will need to glaze it shortly. BTW, I cooked the greens and chitlins in my Instant Pot! Dontcha just love it and mine is PURPLE too!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

You will not be sorry. I've had mine for a bit over 2 years and still love it. I got a spring form pan as a Christmas present so I can make cheese cake it in. Yup.

Yes, I already have a springform pan for just that reason, but we’ve had so many leftover goodies from Christmas that I haven’t made one yet. So far I am absolutely loving my new kitchen buddy!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, here it is. "I love food". 

Enabling friend: "I just want to see her happy"

An "ow my laig!" and I'll have bingo!

Did you hear how she said "I brought you snacks"? It was almost sexual.

• Love 12

Yet another story of sexual abuse as a child. Smh. And the animal who did it is still free and clear, and probably doing it to others!  As a sex abuse and rape survivor, shit like this pisses me off! Now, on to our snarking. 

Take the phone from her, give her an egg for breakfast, and see how fast she loses weight.  Ugh. At least she's doing something by doing beadwork. Instead of just sitting there. And I've never been able to lay on my stomach. Gives me a headache. 

I was on bedrest for the last 4 months of my pregnancy with my twins.  I hated it. I could only get up to go to the bathroom and be up for 30 minutes a day. It sucked balls. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

That sounds yummy. 😋

Did it have a diamond ring in it? I saw a story on the news the other night about a woman who lost her wedding ring while looking at an Instant Pot at Walmart, like, months ago. Looked all over the store multiple times and couldn't find it. Then for Christmas some other woman got an IP for a gift, and found the woman's ring in the box, posted about it on Facebook; the internet did its magic and eventually someone who knew the ring's owner saw the post and connected the two women. (Added "Christmas miracle" detail: she's a recent cancer survivor, of course.)

I think she's already there. She pulled the pad out from under the pillow.

Hehe, no diamond ring, but now I’ll go back and double check the box!

• Love 1

Whenever they say “I don’t know what I’ll do if Dr Now turns me down”, I think two things; girl, you’re being filmed, you’ve always been accepted and you know it. And , DIET! Why do you need a Dr to tell you to stop eating? And I’ll reserve my gasoline soaked drawers now please.

• Love 15

How would she be more at risk in a car for a 12-hour trip than lounging in a bed for 24 hours? 

LOL at Dr Now: "Do you have anyone else besides your enabling best friend?"

Maybe the bedroom is small, and she got down between the bed and wall?    Or the bed broke.      

That roommate is certainly a good person.    On a shallow note, her makeup and jewelry are cute.   

The ribs better be good, she lives in Kansas City.  If a BBQ place does bad ribs, they run them out of town.

The commercials are giving me a headache.   The sad animals, Whitney Thore, and Dr. Pimple.      And do the diet people think that anyone is going to turn this off, and sign up right now?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I want one of those Instant Pots so badly that I put it on my Christmas wish list.  My family doesn't love me enough and I didn't get it!  

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

How would she be more at risk in a car for a 12-hour trip than lounging in a bed for 24 hours? 

LOL at Dr Now: "Do you have anyone else besides your enabling best friend?"

I missed it - where does Octavia live??

Just now, Smoothcoat said:

Thanks! Started out as a root canal but the tooth fractured so he couldn’t save it:(

😳😳. Oh no! 

Just now, Smoothcoat said:

I missed it - where does Octavia live??

Kansas City, MO. 

1 minute ago, PeaceLily2 said:

Anyone else getting the SPCA commercial? Breaks my heart, and I have to change the channel.

I HATE The ASPCA commercials. I always say that if they weren't so damn depressing I'd actually watch them.

• Love 4
Just now, PeaceLily2 said:

Anyone else getting the SPCA commercial? Breaks my heart, and I have to change the channel.

I have to tell myself that the filmed animals are all safe and warm and fed now, but it still doesn’t help much. 

• Love 9