LuAnn de Lesseps: No Longer a Countess, Still Never a Princess

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, OnceSane said:

It's an acronym for the gossip site.

CDAN=Crazy Days And Nights.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

CDAN stands for Crazy Days and Nights, which I did not know but hoodooznoodooz clarified for me. If you google Crazy Days and Nights you will see it is a site that posts many blind items and eventually posts who the item is referring to. On April 12th they posted a blind item about a HW who was stealing from her kids' trust to fund her lifestyle. They just revealed that the item was about Lu.

I would love to know how they knew this, and why it took the count and the kids filing a lawsuit three months later for it to become public knowledge. 

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Google AGC Blinds. Hit the July 2018 option and you’ll get all the gossip.  Then when you go back to it and hit Updates it automatically takes you to the CDAN updates. 

Thank you!

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 3
(edited)
7 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Sorry. I don’t understand. Please clarify, and I will try to help you out, AnnA. (love your palindrome!)

Thank you!

i didn't understand what CDAN was but it's been explained. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1
Just now, WireWrap said:

Seriously, she needs to lay low for a while, get sober, get her life under control and fix the damage she did buy not starting that trust for her kids. 

The only thing that she should be putting out there is any proof that she is innocent, if there is any such thing. I agree with you, other than that she needs to pipe down. She will just end up digging herself deeper in.

It's too bad because I think she has lost the respect of many fans, myself being one.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Seriously, she needs to lay low for a while, get sober, get her life under control and fix the damage she did buy not starting that trust for her kids. 

I agree!    There's no reason for her to be on SM while she's in rehab.    

She needs to straighten out the mess she made.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, AnnA said:

I agree!    There's no reason for her to be on SM while she's in rehab.    

She needs to straighten out the mess she made.

I won't say most, because I don't know for sure, but I was under the impression that serious, legitimate, rehab programs restrict the use of personal phones, and that some even confiscate them upon arrival, and return them upon check-out.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I won't say most, because I don't know for sure, but I was under the impression that serious, legitimate, rehab programs restrict the use of personal phones, and that some even confiscate them upon arrival, and return them upon check-out.

I think it's safe to say "most."    Eliminating outside influences and distractions when starting rehab/recovery is important. In a serious program those things are reintroduced slowly.   That doesn't seem to matter at the spahab though.

• Love 6
(edited)

Lu has someone who does her social media, it was just a cheesy quote not a pic of her. Maybe they got the memo  because nothing has been posted since.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6

I have a question. I’ve read here that Lu called Victoria a “f$&cking bi*ch.” Did I read this correctly?   Now I’m seeing that the comment had something to do with RHOC. I also watch OC, but I still don’t understand. Can someone help me out??? Did Lu really call her daughter that? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Taralightner said:

I have a question. I’ve read here that Lu called Victoria a “f$&cking bi*ch.” Did I read this correctly?   Now I’m seeing that the comment had something to do with RHOC. I also watch OC, but I still don’t understand. Can someone help me out??? Did Lu really call her daughter that? 

I wonder if it was Terry Dubrow calling his 2 year old daughter a "f.........b....."?

Cause that happened on OC.

• Love 2

@Happy Camper- I don’t remember that at all. Was he joking around about the behavior of their youngest? When they were both frustrated with (IMO) the NORMAL behavior of a 4/5 year old? Even if he was making a joke- not a good look. 

I watch OC, but I don’t rewatch it like I do NYC and BH. My ears, the screeching. It’s not a healthy choice. Lol 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

I just think that’s much different than Lu calling V that in the midst of all this turmoil. I’m still trying to understand what happened. Did she call V that?? 

I don't recall seeing/hearing Lu call Victoria that. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. I just didn't see it.

But I did see Terry call his 2 year old a bitch. Nice.

• Love 3

It was Terry Dubrow; we've seen it on camera.

However, Noel's and Victoria's pleading has indicated that Luann has threatened her children when they brought up the trust.

I think both are really shitty behaviors.

• Love 8
On 7/19/2018 at 8:02 AM, zenme said:

Hmm. Victoria must've asked that question for a reason.  Lu's response was for the cameras?

I don’t think there really was a reason behind her question. It was asked and answered in passing. The episode is in season 2- Victoria comes home from boarding school for a visit and she and her mom go shopping.  There was no underlining drama about their trip, and it was long before (like almost a full year) The Count sent her an email asking for a divorce. 

6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

However, Noel's and Victoria's pleading has indicated that Luann has threatened her children when they brought up the trust.

Does the pleading actually say that Lu called V a “f***ing b” specifically? 

• Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Yes the document contains the word threatened but it does not say LuAnn threatened her children or anyone else.   It implies that she "threatened" to sell the Sag Harbor house which we already knew she intended to do.   I'm guessing that word was used to make LuAnn look even worse. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, Taralightner said:

Does the pleading actually say that Lu called V a “f***ing b” specifically? 

Are you referring to the pic of Lu and James Kennedy on the previous page and Happy Camper’s joking caption? Because that’s a reference to Shannon yelling at Kelly at The Quiet Woman. 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Are you referring to the pic of Lu and James Kennedy on the previous page and Happy Camper’s joking caption? Because that’s a reference to Shannon yelling at Kelly at The Quiet Woman. 

Thanks, looks like my joke fell rather flat. Oops!

Thanks for getting it! I appreciate that.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, AnnA said:

Yes the document contains the word threatened, but it does not say LuAnn threatened her children or anyone else. It implies that she "threatened" to sell the Sag Harbor house which we already knew she intended to do. I'm guessing that word was used to make LuAnn look even worse. 

Threatening to sell the house defrauds her children of their ownership. We can all be Captain Save-a-Lu, but Luann is a legit bad actor in all of this.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Threatening to sell the house defrauds her children of their ownership. We can all be Captain Save-a-Lu, but Luann is a legit bad actor in all of this.

Agreed!    It's going to be hard for her to redeem herself from this ugly mess.    

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, snarts said:

As expected, one year of probation, 50 hours of community service and two AA meetings per week with random testing, Good thing she's back in rehab getting clean.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/23/luann-de-lesseps-pleads-guilty-avoid-jail-probation-drunk-arrest/

Yes.  It's a good thing she's back in rehab.    When you're on probation you get tested regularly when reporting to your PO and randomly when your PO just shows up at your front door or job

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Yes.  It's a good thing she's back in rehab.    When you're on probation you get tested regularly when reporting to your PO and randomly when your PO just shows up at your front door or job

Like most people with similar deals Luann will most likely never meet her probation officer, given that she lives in another state she might not even be assigned one.

• Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Like most people with similar deals Luann will most likely never meet her probation officer, given that she lives in another state she might not even be assigned one.

I thought it would be transferred to NY.   The TMZ piece said she'd be doing her community service in NY and subject to random testing.

Edited by AnnA
(edited)
15 minutes ago, AnnA said:

I thought it would be transferred to NY.   The TMZ piece said she'd be doing her community service in NY.

I have known several people inNY and California with a year probations who were never assigned someone. As long as you complete your shit, your not meeting with anyone and most certainly no one is showing up at your job even if you don’t do it. There is just not enough resources to make a case like Lu’s a priority especially when it’s an out of state transfer.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

I have known several people inNY and California with a year probations who were never assigned someone. As long as you complete your shit, your not meeting with anyone and most certainly no one is showing up at your job even if you don’t do it. There image just not enough resources to make a case like Lu’s a priority especially when it’s an out of state transfer.

OK but I'm sure her lawyer will tell her to follow the rules anyway..........you never know.

• Love 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, AnnA said:

OK but I'm sure her lawyer will tell her to follow the rules anyway..........you never know.

I never suggested she wouldn’t be advised to follow her probation, just that there is no chance some PO is going to pay her a surprise visit to take a test or have any follow up, the language of her plea deal is basically boilerplate for these offenses and is just there so if she royally fucks up there can be consequences though often times if you have resources you won’t even face those consequences.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I never suggested she wouldn’t be advised to follow her probation, just that there is no chance some PO is going to pay her a surprise visit to take a test or have any follow up, the language of her plea deal is basically boilerplate for these offenses and is just there so if she royally fucks up there can be consequences though often times if you have resources you won’t even face those consequences.

I know you didn't say that - sorry if my wording was misleading.    

Am I stupid for getting annoyed to hear that if you have resources, blah, blah, blah.   You'd think that by now I would have accepted that there isn't always equal justice under the law [sigh] but a girl can dream.

• Love 5

Ramona wouldn't strip her daughter's equity for herself. How much lower can you go then stealing some financial peace of mind from you children's" future  to live in luxury?

• Love 13
3 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

According to a source in a private fb group, Luann is already out of rehab.   She was seen at a periodontist office this morning.

rehab to avoid reunion?   Looking like it

Yes.  It's possible that she's out and did it to avoid the reunion.   I think her Palm Beach case is settled now too.    It's also possible that she was let out of rehab just to go to the dentist.   

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Higgins said:

Ramona wouldn't strip her daughter's equity for herself. How much lower can you go then stealing some financial peace of mind from you children's" future  to live in luxury?

Yeah. I rag on Ramona and think she's pretty awful, but there is no way she would do that to her daughter. I could see Sonja doing it, though. It doesn't surprise me that Lu did.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

According to a source in a private fb group, Luann is already out of rehab.   She was seen at a periodontist office this morning.

Or maybe she just required an emergency dental appointment?  Not like she was out shopping.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, tabloidlover said:

So you're implying that a 10-day rehab is a front?  ?

• Love 11
On 7/23/2018 at 7:39 PM, biakbiak said:

I can tell you that if she were doing it in Palm Beach County she would be assigned a PO, would have to check in monthly, and would quite possibly have a random check at least once.  Since she's transferring, maybe not, but even with a year this happens.

23 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

To be double secret agent fair, I don't think she has spent enough time, collectively, in rehab to get to step 4.

Ironically, step 4 is: 

Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves (including personal shortcomings). 

Where better to do this than the reunion. Another lost opportunity, Lu.... now you’ll have to do the work without the help of your friends from the comfort of a couch! 

• Love 6