Type keyword(s) to search

LuAnn de Lesseps: No Longer a Countess, Still Never a Princess

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Rap541 said:

I find it shocking she's not being tossed out for her flagrantly violating the rules. 

I don't -- she could be in a facility that allows her to pay her respects to the dead (posting a tribute on social media) but not address rumors started by gossip bloggers. 

Or (since they all knew Bobby was sadly nearing the end) she may have left instructions as to which photo to post and what to write before she went into rehab.  

Edited by film noire
  • Love 7
On 1/17/2018 at 0:47 AM, Rap541 said:

rehab facility that strenuously restricts

I read this in the  Demi Moore and Tom Cruise voices of "Strenuously object" from the movie A Few Good Men hahaha

Luann cannot handle the truth! :-)  She is getting white girl privilege to SM for sure. 

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Love 5
On 1/16/2018 at 9:47 PM, Rap541 said:

With all due respect if Luann is genuinely in some rehab facility that strenuously restricts her to where she must sneak her missives to her children (and what rehab facility is Luann at?) then I find it shocking she's not being tossed out for her flagrantly violating the rules. 

Particularly when some poor bastard is still on the hook for slipping her a roofie to where she had no idea what she was doing and is shocked and horrified and admitting herself to rehab for a drinking problem over the whole incident  and couldn't possibly violate the rehab clinic's rules to deny the suggestion she was drugged and maybe raped and is you know, not really at fault for her drunken rampage...

Where is she in rehab again? Oh right, she's the victim so it's *private* and she can't communicate except you know, when she does and anyone who asks any questions is being mean to someone who has, after being arrested for a crime, *admitted to  being an addict... *kinda*  and who is now a hero!

If I seem a bit sarcastic, it is because Luann is being granted every rich bitch excuse for her behavior. Oh bless her, she's admitted to a problem (sorta maybe and there's sooo many ways that she can deny it) and she's sooooo restricted from SM she can't say a blessed word because she's in *rehab* bless her heart but when she does somehow violate those strict requirements well bless her for bothering and let's all praise her for VIOLATING THE REHAB RULES that she takes so very seriously when you know, people wonder why she's not denying the whole "Luann was drugged by a man and is a man's victim and has NO memory and is shattered and was maybe raped and is horrified by how victimized she was". 

Well Luann is simply being afforded the privacy every American has regarding health care choices.  Many rehab facilities ask that celebrity types not reveal where they are seeking treatment and strongly encourage other patients not to reveal the facility.  Facilities do not want paparazzi hanging outside trying to take photos of the celebrity because other patients' privacy rights can be violated.  Luann may choose upon discharge to reveal where she got help or she may choose not to-it is really her right.

A rehab facility is not at all responsible for addressing rumors started by someone about one of their patients.  It would seem rather ludicrous to defend some unknown poor bastard against rumors started by some unknown source.  If Luann is asked about the rumors, because she consented to an interview, she can deny the rumor.  It is not up to Luann to address every rumor in the universe floating around about her, her family or friends.  Celebrities minor or major are inundated with false rumors every day.  How many times has Jennifer Aniston been pregnant? Aniston and her reps don't respond to every allegation.  Luann is also facing criminal charges and is not discussing her criminal case and it seems neither is her counsel.  Again this is her right.

Luann is in a voluntary program.  She is not involuntarily committed.  Most programs work with the patients when they have a loss and how to deal with it both privately and publicly.  Most rehab facilities after detox allow daily outgoing calls.  In many facilities incoming calls are routed through the staff.  While in treatment a person, their family and friends lives go on.   Sometimes it is as simple as a family member needed to find something like a passport, or pay some bills or sad like the sudden illness of a parent or child. I find it interesting that claims of Luann breaking rules, of an unidentified facility are being alleged.  Many facilities allow in-patients to attend certain events. To me, the funeral of a close friend's husband would not rise necessarily be a reason for a day pass, especially since we don't know what state Luann is in.  There might also be the issue had she appeared there would have been tremendous press interest and be disrespectful to the deceased and his family in their time of mourning.  Sending public condolences would not cause much concern.

I don't see Luann as either a hero or despicable.  She like many others has a problem with substance abuse and sought treatment.  Many seem to want to deny her this course of treatment or seek to demean her choice and it is certainly their right.  I for one, can't think of a better alternative to rehab if one has a problem with substance abuse.  Rich or poor.  I guess Luann could have returned to New York and continued filming, kept drinking and quashed talk of her having a problem with alcohol.  

• Love 13
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Well Luann is simply being afforded the privacy every American has regarding health care choices.  Many rehab facilities ask that celebrity types not reveal where they are seeking treatment and strongly encourage other patients not to reveal the facility.  Facilities do not want paparazzi hanging outside trying to take photos of the celebrity because other patients' privacy rights can be violated.  Luann may choose upon discharge to reveal where she got help or she may choose not to-it is really her right.

A rehab facility is not at all responsible for addressing rumors started by someone about one of their patients.  It would seem rather ludicrous to defend some unknown poor bastard against rumors started by some unknown source.  If Luann is asked about the rumors, because she consented to an interview, she can deny the rumor.  It is not up to Luann to address every rumor in the universe floating around about her, her family or friends.  Celebrities minor or major are inundated with false rumors every day.  How many times has Jennifer Aniston been pregnant? Aniston and her reps don't respond to every allegation.  Luann is also facing criminal charges and is not discussing her criminal case and it seems neither is her counsel.  Again this is her right.

Luann is in a voluntary program.  She is not involuntarily committed.  Most programs work with the patients when they have a loss and how to deal with it both privately and publicly.  Most rehab facilities after detox allow daily outgoing calls.  In many facilities incoming calls are routed through the staff.  While in treatment a person, their family and friends lives go on.   Sometimes it is as simple as a family member needed to find something like a passport, or pay some bills or sad like the sudden illness of a parent or child. I find it interesting that claims of Luann breaking rules, of an unidentified facility are being alleged.  Many facilities allow in-patients to attend certain events. To me, the funeral of a close friend's husband would not rise necessarily be a reason for a day pass, especially since we don't know what state Luann is in.  There might also be the issue had she appeared there would have been tremendous press interest and be disrespectful to the deceased and his family in their time of mourning.  Sending public condolences would not cause much concern.

I don't see Luann as either a hero or despicable.  She like many others has a problem with substance abuse and sought treatment.  Many seem to want to deny her this course of treatment or seek to demean her choice and it is certainly their right.  I for one, can't think of a better alternative to rehab if one has a problem with substance abuse.  Rich or poor.  I guess Luann could have returned to New York and continued filming, kept drinking and quashed talk of her having a problem with alcohol.  

EXACTLY!!!  I wish I could like this a thousand times.  You said it well!!!!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Luann is in a voluntary program.  

"Voluntary" aka  strongly urged by her attorney as a means to defuse her ridiculous bordering-on-criminal behavior.

She like many others has a problem with substance abuse and sought treatment

Do we think noble Lu would have sought treatment if she hadn't picked up some guy, gone into someone else's room (and possibly bed, depending on the source), locked herself in the bathroom and responded with both physical and verbal aggression and been arrested? Or do we think -- had the Palm Beach humiliation not happened -- that Lu would still be glossing her lips and heading out on the town in search of a boilermaker and a bang?

• Love 12
3 hours ago, SCS said:

"Voluntary" aka  strongly urged by her attorney as a means to defuse her ridiculous bordering-on-criminal behavior.

Do we think noble Lu would have sought treatment if she hadn't picked up some guy, gone into someone else's room (and possibly bed, depending on the source), locked herself in the bathroom and responded with both physical and verbal aggression and been arrested? Or do we think -- had the Palm Beach humiliation not happened -- that Lu would still be glossing her lips and heading out on the town in search of a boilermaker and a bang?

If treatment improves someone's life and that of their family, does it matter how or why they got there?  Lots of addicts hit very hard or public bottoms and go into treatment for a variety of reasons, if it changes a life I don't see the why or how mattering.  I'm not sure what some people are asking for in this situation.  Should she continue drinking and not get help, then go to court, plead guilty and go to jail for years?  Will that help anyone?  Is that a good way to manage the situation?  She did something very wrong and seems to be remorseful.  If she can start getting help and change her life isn't that a good thing for her, her family, and society?  Locking people up is expensive and it does not address problems like addiction.  It makes them worse.  It also makes people lose jobs and money so that they become a burden on society.  If someone is a first time offender and can make changes and get help while being monitored by the courts, I think society is better served allowing them to do it and continue working.  Calling out for a pound of flesh helps no one.

• Love 10
45 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Is Luann really an addict? Or just someone who partied a bit too hard and got in trouble for it, and is using that as a way to avoid jail time?

I don't think that's a question for anyone except LuAnn to answer.  She does seem like someone who has gone through some very difficult times last year and is lost, at least in my opinion.  Do you think jail time would benefit her or anyone else?

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Normades said:

If treatment improves someone's life and that of their family, does it matter how or why they got there?  Lots of addicts hit very hard or public bottoms and go into treatment for a variety of reasons, if it changes a life I don't see the why or how mattering.  I'm not sure what some people are asking for in this situation.  Should she continue drinking and not get help, then go to court, plead guilty and go to jail for years?  Will that help anyone?  Is that a good way to manage the situation?  She did something very wrong and seems to be remorseful.  If she can start getting help and change her life isn't that a good thing for her, her family, and society?  Locking people up is expensive and it does not address problems like addiction.  It makes them worse.  It also makes people lose jobs and money so that they become a burden on society.  If someone is a first time offender and can make changes and get help while being monitored by the courts, I think society is better served allowing them to do it and continue working.  Calling out for a pound of flesh helps no one.

To  the first bold, I'm not asking for anything;  however I have no qualms saying that, IMO, Lu's sudden desire for rehab is curiously timed and full of kaka. ?

To the second bold, your points have merit -- I simply don't think they are relevant to this situation.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Normades said:

If treatment improves someone's life and that of their family, does it matter how or why they got there?  Lots of addicts hit very hard or public bottoms and go into treatment for a variety of reasons, if it changes a life I don't see the why or how mattering.  I'm not sure what some people are asking for in this situation.  Should she continue drinking and not get help, then go to court, plead guilty and go to jail for years?  Will that help anyone?  Is that a good way to manage the situation?  She did something very wrong and seems to be remorseful.  If she can start getting help and change her life isn't that a good thing for her, her family, and society?  Locking people up is expensive and it does not address problems like addiction.  It makes them worse.  It also makes people lose jobs and money so that they become a burden on society.  If someone is a first time offender and can make changes and get help while being monitored by the courts, I think society is better served allowing them to do it and continue working.  Calling out for a pound of flesh helps no one.

I agree. No matter what, someone going into treatment is usually cause by something that happens, that causes the person in need of help to see that things are worse than they think. Be it an overdose, an accident (car), injuring another person (a fight), threat of divorce, threat of losing ones children, legal ramifications, what ever it is, something usually propels the person in trouble to seek help. It is also know as hitting rock bottom and it can be different for each person. Bottom line, she admits she did wrong, she apologizes and she is getting the help she needs. Now if Luann quickly returns to her old habits of getting drunk and picking up random guys for quickies, then we can ask if she was sincere going into rehab but not until then IMO.

• Love 9
9 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

AMEN -- !!!

".....some unknown poor bastard". ????

Edited by ButterQueen
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Normades said:

Thank you so much for saying this. I have a daughter who is an addict, and has hit more bottoms than I can count. Even if LuAnn is in 'voluntary' rehab to get a lighter sentence/diversion/etc.? That's between her & the courts. Let her get some counselling for what she's really going through, and hopefully she'll walk a lighter path.

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

Thank you so much for saying this. I have a daughter who is an addict, and has hit more bottoms than I can count. Even if LuAnn is in 'voluntary' rehab to get a lighter sentence/diversion/etc.? That's between her & the courts. Let her get some counselling for what she's really going through, and hopefully she'll walk a lighter path.

I also have an adult child who is an addict. He didn't go into treatment with what some might consider the "right" attitude, but he came out with it and continues to do well.  When someone is in pain they don't always behave well, but I think people deserve the chance to change and better themselves. I hope LuAnn seizes this opportunity. Congrats to you and your daughter and all my best to you! I know how it feels in your shoes. No thanks are necessary.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I agree. No matter what, someone going into treatment is usually cause by something that happens, that causes the person in need of help to see that things are worse than they think. Be it an overdose, an accident (car), injuring another person (a fight), threat of divorce, threat of losing ones children, legal ramifications, what ever it is, something usually propels the person in trouble to seek help. It is also know as hitting rock bottom and it can be different for each person. Bottom line, she admits she did wrong, she apologizes and she is getting the help she needs. Now if Luann quickly returns to her old habits of getting drunk and picking up random guys for quickies, then we can ask if she was sincere going into rehab but not until then IMO.

I always suspected alcohol played a part in the relationship with she and Tom.  From inception to the bitter end.  It is not an excuse for Luann, and I did cheer for the relationship to go all the way, but their social life seemed to revolve around bars.   When she and Tom first broke up and she went to Switzerland I was kind of hoping she might seek some professional help.  Four months later it happened for her.  My guess is her family probably did an intervention.   They had to have been worried.  I don't know that Luann is seeking treatment for picking up men but my guess is without the alcohol she would be a little more selective.   

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Normades said:

I also have an adult child who is an addict. He didn't go into treatment with what some might consider the "right" attitude, but he came out with it and continues to do well.  When someone is in pain they don't always behave well, but I think people deserve the chance to change and better themselves. I hope LuAnn seizes this opportunity. Congrats to you and your daughter and all my best to you! I know how it feels in your shoes. No thanks are necessary.

I am so glad for you that your child was able to turn his life around and is finding his way. People can muck up and come out just fine on the other side. I agree with you. People absolutely deserve the opportunity to change  and realize their potential. 

I have a feeling that you as a parent have  something to do with a positive outcome for your son. Kudos to you and your family.  

• Love 10

She does seem like someone who has gone through some very difficult times last year and is lost, at least in my opinion.  Do you think jail time would benefit her or anyone else?

I think it might teach her not to get drunk, break into rooms that aren't hers, refuse to leave, making a giant scene for hotel workers to deal with, assault a police officer and then screaming "I'm gonna fucking kill you!" at said cops doing their jobs. It might benefit Luann to learn she's not allowed to act this way without penalty, even if she has had a hard time the last year. I've personally had a harder time than Luann, I lost a loved one, yet I am expected to not assault police officers and scream obscenities at police officers, and since I don't drink to excess, I don't get to blame it all on my addiction and my hard times. I have to be an adult and own my mistakes.

And if I do something completely dumbass and criminal in public and get arrested for it, I have to own it.  Why is Luann to be pitied? Oh right, now that she got caught, now she is now willing to address her drinking as *that will minimize her punishment for her wrong acts*. 

I'm sorry if I don't find it laughable or amusing that since Luann is in rehab, she's under no obligation to address the rumor that paints her as the victim of a predatory male drugged against her will, but the consistent argument against Luann speaking out is that she is in a very strict rehab and even though she is there voluntarily and clearly is able to access social media. 

And I have dealt with too many addicts to think there's even a whiff of sincerity in Luann's rehab. She's avoiding jail time and she has the money to take the option.

• Love 6

In that Luann's legal case hasn't been heard as of yet, we have no idea if her going into rehab will have any effect on her sentence when all is said and done. I would think that her apology and not having any criminal record before this would have a bigger impact than anything else. But as they say, MMV

• Love 6

I don't think that's a question for anyone except LuAnn to answer.  She does seem like someone who has gone through some very difficult times last year and is lost, at least in my opinion.  Do you think jail time would benefit her or anyone else?

Actually, I do believe alcoholism can be diagnosed by professionals these days, so Luann wouldn't be the only authority regarding that issue.

So what if she has had a tough year? Lots of people go through the same. That doesn't mean they can pull stupid shit and get away with it. "Your honor, my client was having a bad year last year" isn't exactly the best defense.

Would jail time benefit her or anyone else? Maybe.

I do know unless you plan on overhauling the entire legal system, hiding behind white privilege isn't the best way to go. Nor is proclaiming yourself an alcoholic to garner sympathy, as that would be rather insulting to people who are actual alcoholics. 

I think it might teach her not to get drunk, break into rooms that aren't hers, refuse to leave, making a giant scene for hotel workers to deal with, assault a police officer and then screaming "I'm gonna fucking kill you!" at said cops doing their jobs. It might benefit Luann to learn she's not allowed to act this way without penalty, even if she has had a hard time the last year. I've personally had a harder time than Luann, I lost a loved one, yet I am expected to not assault police officers and scream obscenities at police officers, and since I don't drink to excess, I don't get to blame it all on my addiction and my hard times. I have to be an adult and own my mistakes.

And if I do something completely dumbass and criminal in public and get arrested for it, I have to own it.  Why is Luann to be pitied? Oh right, now that she got caught, now she is now willing to address her drinking as *that will minimize her punishment for her wrong acts*. 

I'm sorry if I don't find it laughable or amusing that since Luann is in rehab, she's under no obligation to address the rumor that paints her as the victim of a predatory male drugged against her will, but the consistent argument against Luann speaking out is that she is in a very strict rehab and even though she is there voluntarily and clearly is able to access social media. 

And I have dealt with too many addicts to think there's even a whiff of sincerity in Luann's rehab. She's avoiding jail time and she has the money to take the option.

Egg. Zact. Lee.

• Love 7

I think LuAnn knows she shouldn't go into other people's hotel rooms, slam doors on police and be otherwise beligerant. She was drunk. She needs to stop getting drunk. That is why getting treatment is a valid response. Many of us face difficult situations in life. Some are able to deal with them in healthy ways, others are not. Just because some don't fall into addiction doesn't make those who do weak or their feelings less valid. That kind of judgement makes it that much harder for some to seek help. We are all different. Whether she will use seeking treatment in her case remains to be seen, but I would think it is pertinent and will be used. If this has helped her reaccess her life and make changes, I think it's a good thing. The courts would allow a first time offender to take advantage of treatment, in fact they would encourage it, so I don't really see it as privilege at play other than she is rich enough for a lawyer and treatment. I would rather see her get help on her dime rather than sit in jail on mine. It might make someone who doesn't like her or feels that since they have never needed help, no one else deserves it feel better, but I don't think it serves the community.

If she continues to act the same way and doesn't address her problems, then additional action should be taken.

Edited by Normades
Forgot word.
  • Love 7

So if she wasn't drunk, and was just being belligerent and violent to police officers, she would have to be an adult and own her actions. But since she's an alcoholic (which she gets to decide), she's sick and everyone she wrongs needs to eat it because she's allowed to not be an adult, and gets a "woopsie! I was sick!" pass AND she gets to decide whether or not she is sick and conveniently makes that decision after getting into legal trouble over her behavior. 

Lest you think I am unkind and just hate addicts, not at all. I personally think rehab is great for people and should be offered as a part of sentencing because if the addiction isn't under control, the crime doesn't stop. But, we are all expected to abide by the laws of the land and "I was drunk but am not an alcoholic" means I have to own my poor choices and "I was drunk and I think I am an addict please help me" means I don't have to own my own choices, it's now my illness. Someone who wasn't drunk who commits the same crimes as Luann doesn't get the same treatment, they get a harsher sentence. No excuses get made, even tho it's entirely possible the person has had as hard of a time. Two people make bad choices. One has to own it and is punished. The other gets a pass because they're an addict and gets an opportunity to clean their lives up. Thats not fair and it rewards the addict for their addiction behavior.

• Love 5

Mmmm....I definitely dont believe it gives her a pass...but hopefully this is her Rock Bottom/Wake Up Call....only time will tell.

This was, as crimes go, pretty minor.  If she had killed someone, she wouldnt get the Rehab /Get Out of Jail Free card.

Hopefully this is scary/embarassing enough, and she stops before something serious happens.

Edited by Christi
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Dorinda looks so confused in that picture.

She also seemed confused as to funeral-wear. When John looks to the manor born and you look like a cross between a skunk and Bigfoot, something's gone south. 

dorinda.jpg

I like Tinsley's hair in that Conbody photo -- very pretty.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, film noire said:

She also seemed confused as to funeral-wear. When John looks to the manor born and you look like a cross between a skunk and Bigfoot, something's gone south. 

dorinda.jpg

She needs to stop referencing Cruella de Vil's Guide to Style.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, artisto said:

Saw this actress (Sandra Warner) on Perry Mason

Looks like LuAnn

5a64ca7d3ce8b_download(2).jpg.d7155ed23a905cf065875eee3fe8507a.jpg5a64cbc25a01a_images(2).jpg.0499a46fecfed153036b972566f97eb5.jpg

That's a striking resemblance (let's start a rumour that Luann is actually 75 years old and worked on black & white television back in the day :)

• Love 2

Wow, she went to rehab on Dec 30th? And is out on Jan 22? So a total of 24 days in rehab at best? And is back in the toxic environment she previously drank in?

Well, she certainly took that rehab seriously! Way to check that box to avoid prosecution, Luann! 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

Wow, she went to rehab on Dec 30th? And is out on Jan 22? So a total of 24 days in rehab at best? And is back in the toxic environment she previously drank in?

Well, she certainly took that rehab seriously! Way to check that box to avoid prosecution, Luann! 

She is due back in court January 25th in Florida.

January 26th - filming day - Luann relapse

rs_360x270-150216123504-drunkgirl1.gif

• Love 6

All those empty wine glasses on the table, hmm. I guess they took the picture before they uncorked the vino for the sake of appearances. Although Beth has something in her glass. Not sure what it is. I tried to zoom in but all I could see was a very sly look on her face, lol. I wonder what she was thinking about. Maybe the fact that of the seven women seated at the table, five of them shouldn't have a wine glass at her place setting at all. 

Luann doesn't look very good. If she's serious about staying sober, she shouldn't be on this show. I guess she has her priorities.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

All those empty wine glasses on the table, hmm. I guess they took the picture before they uncorked the vino for the sake of appearances. Although Beth has something in her glass. Not sure what it is. I tried to zoom in but all I could see was a very sly look on her face, lol. I wonder what she was thinking about. Maybe the fact that of the seven women seated at the table, five of them shouldn't have a wine glass at her place setting at all. 

Luann doesn't look very good. If she's serious about staying sober, she shouldn't be on this show. I guess she has her priorities.

It looks like they were waiting to order, there appear to be menus (1 in Ramona's hands) at the table. Maybe Bethenny got there earlier and got a drink at the bar. 

Bethenny appears to have her stock camera pose look on her face. Luann looks like this is her first time out for dinner since rehab.

13 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

It looks like they were waiting to order, there appear to be menus (1 in Ramona's hands) at the table. Maybe Bethenny got there earlier and got a drink at the bar. 

I don't know if they ordered wine or drinks or whatever yet. That's not my point.

I'm saying I don't think it's an accident that the first post-rehab pic of Luann released doesn't show her sitting at a table full of drinks and people drinking those drinks. I think they made a point out of taking a picture before there is any alcohol on the table. 

I think keeping alcohol off the table permanently would be of benefit to most of the women sitting there, to be honest.  Of course that would be the end of the show since it relies so heavily on the drunken antics of its cast. Without the alcohol fueled fights and sexcapades and people falling into the bushes for fodder,  Bravo would have to rely upon things like New York City social life, charity work, fashion, culture, etc. for storylines. I'm not sure the network is up to the task of producing that kind of show. They seem best at pointing their camera at the gutter and just letting it roll.

4 minutes ago, BBHN said:

And/or she needs a paycheck?

I don't doubt that Luann needs the paycheck. But to be honest I think she would do the show for free. I would bet that most of them would.

• Love 6

And/or she needs a paycheck?

Don't we all?

It's just that most of us aren't wealthy enough to afford time off from our reality shows to take three weeks of voluntary rehab to avoid prosecution for our assaults on police officers.

To me this looks like a photo taken before anyone ordered anything.

• Love 4

All I can say is, good for all of the women. I thought they would rally around Luann in the end. They will snark here and there, probably in their TH interviews, but at the end of the day they will be supportive. This is just what makes this group of gals different than many on other shows. Many of them have real issues with the others. Issues that have a history and go back years. But when the going gets tough, they usually try to do the right thing. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, gundysgirl said:

All I can say is, good for all of the women. I thought they would rally around Luann in the end. They will snark here and there, probably in their TH interviews, but at the end of the day they will be supportive. This is just what makes this group of gals different than many on other shows. Many of them have real issues with the others. Issues that have a history and go back years. But when the going gets tough, they usually try to do the right thing. 

I agree with this.  Not to say that I don't believe that one or more of them will have any trouble throwing it in her face when, and if, the situation presents itself.

I do find all these shows disingenuous when it comes to the insults that can be hurled - and in the next season, all wounds are healed and they're moving right along.  I mean, I'm as forgiving as the next person but scream in my face that I'm a slut, call me a pedophile, or go after my kid and we're done for good.  But most friendships I have don't revolve around a paycheck.

• Love 4