Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 11/26/2018

Jaded
  • Start Topic

STFU Abby and Elisa!  I flip it for 2 minutes.  Abby and Elisa need to go.  Guess what ABC you can hire conservatives but enough with nepotism, just because you are related does not make you an expert or a great person at the table - what makes a great person at the table is someone with an actual brain and a heart not spouting off stuff because you think you are right. Enough with prima donna daddys daughters - they are not smart. Elisa needs to go then Abby.

Go Ana and Sunny

Wardrobe must now hate Abby

Again STFU. my dog can hear Elsa screaming.  I would rather listen to Simon play with his squeaky toys 24 hours a day then listen to that wench.

Everyone have a great Friday

• Love 17

I think my bias is showing.

I don't mind Abby raising her voice, because it seems like she has some insight on what's going on via her father. Plus, we still managed to hear most of what Ana said. It did sound like she was listening to Ana but disagreed and agreed on some points. There was still a conversation happening here. Plus after it was over Anne still smiled and spoke to the other women.

Yet Meghan annoyed me, because she was over talking and not listening. And she continued to look angry when they were leaving.

• Love 10

If Whoopi was there she would have shut that shit down and threw it to commercial.  Yet another reason to be happy about Whoopi-less Fridays.  Shit can get real!  Great fun for us!  Just keep the remote handy for volume control.

• Love 12

I may not agree with Abby, but she's still professional and can engage normally after. This is why she's better.

Plus, she never said that there's something she hates about her job. when Meghan tried to include her too, Abby immediately shut that down.

Edited by CheezyXpressed
  • Love 10

I miss Jediblahblah.  At least she didn't take things personally.  As it stands, it seems to me MM had a conversation with Abby about letting Whoopi/Joy/Sunny read her for filth the other day about the "whataboutisms". I got the sense that she was trying to show her "loyalty" to the Ice Queen. 

Edited by JayD83
  • Love 12

Did y'all just hear the pregnancy crack from Ana?  About how none of them better be pregnant when she gets married (so they can attend)  Did ya look at Abby's face.  Hmm.  You guys are right I think.

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, General Days said:

How old is Abby's first baby? 

They are going to celebrate her first birthday on the show today. Why?  No idea. (Unless it's because she's announcing a new baby.)

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Did y'all just hear the pregnancy crack from Ana?  About how none of them better be pregnant when she gets married (so they can attend)  Did ya look at Abby's face.  Hmm.  You guys are right I think.

It seemed to me Abby and Meghan were kind of squirming there.  My thoughts were that they weren’t invited!   Ana looked at Sunny and Joy when she was speaking. ?   

• Love 7

Hm. Of all the ladies at the table, only Meghan has been over to Abby's place. I suppose that's not really surprising because co-workers aren't always your friends but still interesting.

And oh God. Didn't take long for Meghan to say that if Sunny comes over to her ranch, they'll do "red state" things. Wtf? Why can't she have a normal convo without interjecting something about her political views?

Edited by Alexis2291
grammatical errors
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, Vanderboom said:

What is going on with Abby and Meghan today? They seem to be laying their solidarity on pretty thick today. Nobody cares, ladies.

I got that same feeling, like just the two of them discussed something in private - who knows what - prior to going on today's show. 

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 13

Abby: My father, my father, my father

Meghan: My father, my father, my father

Enough!!!

17 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Ah, I just had a hunch.  Bet Abby and hubby announce Baby #2 is on the way today when he comes out with Baby #1.

I've already turned it off.

I'll be just fine not seeing this!!

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

And oh God. Didn't take long for Meghan to say that if Sunny comes over to her ranch, they'll do "red state" things. Wtf? Why can't she have a normal convo without interjecting something about her political views?

Cuz MM is not normal.  She has to bring up politics/Dad because that is her only link to celebrity.  She's got nothin'.  Truly nothin',  otherwise.

IMnotHO, MM is a trashy idiot heading toward alcoholism.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, rickhurst3186 said:

Why oh why, are they celebrating a panelist's kids birthday????? 

Also, why are Abby and Meghan gassing each other up so much today? Abby: "you were there when I had the baby Meghan" and just now, Meghan goes, "you [Abby] know me too well." They for sure talked privately about something before today's show...

• Love 15

Did Meghan maybe ream Abby out for "not supporting her enough" on air?  Could that be it?  "You're supposed to be my friend AND a Republican!  Why don't you stand up for me??!!"  Something like that maybe?  So now Abby is giving her a giant love fest?

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

Also, why are Abby and Meghan gassing each other up so much today? Abby: "you were there when I had the baby Meghan" and just now, Meghan goes, "you [Abby] know me too well." They for sure talked privately about something before today's show...

THIS is exactly why they shouldn't have people that consider each other a sister on the show!!!!

Edited by OnTime
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

So, for some inexplicable reason, we're watching a kid celebrate her 1st birthday.  Y'all know that means Whoopie will have to have an hour devoted to her daughter's 50th birthday, (or whatever), next year, right?

Lol!!!  With an hour full of freebie giveaways for Alex and fam! 

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

And oh God. Didn't take long for Meghan to say that if Sunny comes over to her ranch, they'll do "red state" things. Wtf?

Does Meghan realize millions of people live in red states and don't do "red state things"?    And someone should have asked her since you live in NYC now do you only do "blue state things" here?

• Love 24
1 minute ago, OpalNightstream said:

Because every morning show host seems to think we all think their kid is as precious as they think they are. The today show hosts are the worst with it. 

Yes!!  I know all about little Haley Joy or whatever her name is and I don't even watch that show!!

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

If Whoopi was there she would have shut that shit down and threw it to commercial.  Yet another reason to be happy about Whoopi-less Fridays.  Shit can get real! 

Precisely why I hate it when she isn't there!  Love Joy, but she is a lousy moderator.

1 minute ago, Vixenstud said:

Precisely why I hate it when she isn't there!  Love Joy, but she is a lousy moderator.

Fair point!  But sometimes it's fun to just watch the shit show fly; especially on a Friday when nobody gives a shit anymore.  Lately, Whoopi shuts things down before they can even get started and opportunities like this are missed. 

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Does Meghan realize millions of people live in red states and don't do "red state things"?    And someone should have asked her since you live in NYC now do you only do "blue state things" here?

And just what ARE these red state/blue state things?  Perhaps many of us are doing things that are verboten.  

• Love 11