Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I'm sure they just invited Melissa for ratings, since she's a pseudo-celeb these days. I liked her while she was on the team, but agree that she wasn't really on the team long enough to be entrusted with guest judge responsibilities.

Was Melissa a fan favorite while on the team? All I know is how she was portrayed on the show. She didn't come across as a standout or a favorite of K&J by any means, so it just makes it seem like the reasons for inviting her back must be shallow ones.

Edited by Oranaiche
(edited)

mmm - I agree with what you said about Kitty.

As far as the DCC, it seems that they are not allowed to have an opinion of their own when it comes down to the team. So, when Chelsea decided to speak her mind that was her undoing.

Also, I follow both Danielle and Chelsea on Twitter and Instagram and I have noticed for a while that they don't seem to communicate at all. They were attached at the hip but now nothing. I mean it's possible they have other social media accounts and they talk but I'm starting to believe they don't. That entire incident that led up to Chelsea being cut seemed to damage alot more than being a DCC.

I Read alot of about her favortizem to morgan , is there a reason for it that i don't know ?

i thought morgan was a good dancer (good power ) but her memory iS HORRIBLE

Yeah but i recpect seniotity and they have preeching that for years i don't know why are the changing that now ! in my book the 2nds should be katy , veronica and britney they know way more about the field and three times more experince why can't they wait to make a 2nd next year !

I totally agree. Katy, Veronica and Brittney deserved to be 2nds. They have put in the time and have more experience being a DCC.

I'm shocked to read that Ashely Marie is a bad dancer. I've never seen her dance. But I belive she earned a Barbie Doll this year for her solo.

Why is Melissa a judge and helping out during TC? No offense, but she was on the team for two years. Maybe she is considered a DCC success because she won Dancing With the Star.  Too bad they cannot get someone like Brooke, Whitney, Ashton or some other former DCCs to be guest judges.

I love all of the past DCC that you just named. I agree that Melissa's Dancing With the Stars win does help launch her into other things and I'm sure great ratings for DCC Making the Team. Brooke and her husband moved to Florida (her hometown) this past weekend.

I remember reading a rumor that she did not like Abigail Klein and was accusing her of trying to steal her boyfriend. I do not know if this was true. I did not like the fact she was called out in Season 2 for not bringing her A game to practice while she was sick, and Judy made excuses for Cassie for doing the same thing. Kelli and Judy took some heat for it, and they did apologized to Melissa for it.

Yeah I remember this incident, Melissa had mono and she missed a day and still came to practice sick and they told her that she was still expected to know all the new dances.

Edited by DCCFAN71

Has anymore cuts been made. One of the TCC's - Mallory Messer posted a message on her Twitter sort of hinting at the fact she may have been cut. I was really rooting for her.

DCCFAN71 - you can see the quater changes dances on the dcc website , Ashley marie is pretty bad , maybe she's just good at what ever type of dance she does in her solos she's just not good with dcc style she's not powerful at all !

• Love 1

DCCFAN71 - you can see the quater changes dances on the dcc website , Ashley marie is pretty bad , maybe she's just good at what ever type of dance she does in her solos she's just not good with dcc style she's not powerful at all !

Great! Thanks for letting me know. I'll go check it out.

I'm sure they just invited Melissa for ratings, since she's a pseudo-celeb these days. I liked her while she was on the team, but agree that she wasn't really on the team long enough to be entrusted with guest judge responsibilities.

Was Melissa a fan favorite while on the team? All I know is how she was portrayed on the show. She didn't come across as a standout or a favorite of K&J by any means, so it just makes it seem like the reasons for inviting her back must be shallow ones.

Look at the other guest judges - you have reporters, sports talk show host, hairdresser, fitness trainer.  Melissa being on the team for 2 years gives her more related experience than any of them.    The guest judges are just there for show anyway, it really comes down to who Kelly, Judy & Charlotte want.   

(edited)

The comments about who is going to be the point. I guess considering JenniferK made Group Leader already I wouldn't be shocked if she is being considered.

There a picture of ulimatecheerleader.com from the performance in cacun , the picture was before they went in the triangle the front row had emma and holly , 2nd row had jacie , jennifer alexis and britney i think its gonna be one of the three

Edited by mmm
(edited)

Look at the other guest judges - you have reporters, sports talk show host, hairdresser, fitness trainer. Melissa being on the team for 2 years gives her more related experience than any of them. The guest judges are just there for show anyway, it really comes down to who Kelly, Judy & Charlotte want.

I get what you're saying, but it just seems like if they were going to bring back a former cheerleader in that capacity, it would be one who was a star dancer and had more tenure. Melissa never really got good comments on her dancing or positive comments at all from what was shown on MTT. But like I already said, I know very little about her time on the team. Only what was on the show.

I also really doubt that K&J wanted Melissa as a judge for any other reason aside from ratings.

Edited by Oranaiche

There a picture of ulimatecheerleader.com from the performance in cacun , the picture was before they went in the triangle the front row had emma and holly , 2nd row had jacie , jennifer alexis and britney i think its gonna be one of the three

For me that is even more upsetting. If Brittney is that far up in the triangle why didn't she make Group Leader status. I really hope they show this on CMT, I don't believe they have ever talked about how they decide on the leaders.

If they were going to have Melissa on the show, they should have done it a few years ago when she was more popular and had just won the Dancing with the Stars competition. 

Brittany seems very funny and goofy which are fun characteristics but maybe not the qualities of a leader (although it is certainly possible that she could still be a great leader). 

I don't see any problem with Jennifer K being a second group leader. She is a great dancer, and she seems mature (I think she is 25 which makes her one of the older DCC, omg).  She was a dance teacher and choreographer before so I'm sure she can handle the DCC routines and placement.  If she was on a college team, I'm sure she understands the movements around a field. If Kelli and Judy want the best team possible, they should pick the best people, not just the people who have been there and are in line. 

Melissa has a relationship with CMT. It is likely that CMT wanted her on the show for publicity. So, Belk, zinc beauty, that hair salon they use, the resort in Cancun, that packaged food crap some of the ladies have been pushing,it's all just about product placement.

For me that is even more upsetting. If Brittney is that far up in the triangle why didn't she make Group Leader status. I really hope they show this on CMT, I don't believe they have ever talked about how they decide on the leaders.

Kelsi R. had a good postion in the triangle and she was never 2nd or a leader ! and Also she's a fan fave !

They need to bring Nicole Hamilton back or Abigail Klein or Megan fox I also liked Erica Jenkins and Ashton Torres!! Gosh there hasn't been great teams with people like this since the 2008 and 2009 squads

• Love 1
(edited)

They need to bring Nicole Hamilton back or Abigail Klein or Megan fox I also liked Erica Jenkins and Ashton Torres!! Gosh there hasn't been great teams with people like this since the 2008 and 2009 squads

Yes i agree with nicole or Abigail and Abigail is kinda of famous now she's in the transformers movie

Edited by mmm
(edited)

Kelsi R. had a good postion in the triangle and she was never 2nd or a leader ! and Also she's a fan fave !

Another mistake on K&J part. Kelsi was also great!

I totally AGREE. My favorite squads were 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009. I also miss Brooke, Michelle Keys, Candy, Justeen and Crystal Trevino.

I miss the Seasons of MTT where they were able to make the viewers care about the TCCs. Hoping they made the squad and being disappointed if they didn't. CMT needs to find away to get that connection back.

Edited by DCCFAN71

Another mistake on K&J part. Kelsi was also great!

I totally AGREE. My favorite squads were 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009. I also miss Brooke, Michelle Keys, Candy, Justeen and Crystal Trevino.

I miss the Seasons of MTT where they were able to make the viewers care about the TCCs. Hoping they made the squad and being disappointed if they didn't. CMT needs to find away to get that connection back.

Last year was really bad none of girls seemed relatable , and i think sometimes they put so much focus on girls who don't make it the carissa edit ! i feel like i don't know any of the girls who make it ! like season 7 i was so happy when they made it i didn't feel like that last year at all !

I get what you're saying, but it just seems like if they were going to bring back a former cheerleader in that capacity, it would be one who was a star dancer and had more tenure. Melissa never really got good comments on her dancing or positive comments at all from what was shown on MTT. But like I already said, I know very little about her time on the team. Only what was on the show.

I also really doubt that K&J wanted Melissa as a judge for any other reason aside from ratings.

Of course it's ratings.  Melissa has 270,000 twitter followers.   Her posting to watch the show will boost ratings, the show needs ratings to stay on the air.

Here is a video of Jennifer and her dance partner talking about a troupe they choreographed for: 

She certainly seems capable of leading a group of DCC.

Yeah she would be NEXT YEAR !

(edited)

The first preseason home game (none televised) is 8/16.  First regular season home game (televised) is 9/7,  I'd say they'll announce/finalize the team no later than 8/8 so they can start setting the kickline.  I recall a past season where Kelli said that if the TCCs couldn't kick by the time they set the kickline they were out.  Do we have an official date on MTT yet?  If I've seen it I can't remember.  Thx.

Edited by lscobee

I'd say they'll announce/finalize the team no later than 8/8 so they can start setting the kickline.  

August 8th is the start date for Season 9.

Would be cool if it happened that way :)

Did they do a uso tour last year i can't find any videos of it on Youtube ?

PS .The girls are going to perform at Harrisburg Senators game tomorrow 

Yes, the show group went overseas last year. For some reason, there has been very little mention or no videos of the girls performing. I am sure the routines were the same from the years before except for different girls in different spots while dancing.

I've watched the 2008 and 2009 uso tours and i loved them , i just hope they change them up every couple of years , add new pieces . Also i hope someone tells Judy not everybody loves ballet  (wrong crowd for it) and even if you do no one is  interested in 8 minutes long pieces of any type of dance !

NOTE FROM THE MOD: Since the swimsuit calendar and the related photo shoot are popular topics,  and not a really spoilers for the season, I've created a new thread just for that discussion.  I'm transferring over as many relevant posts from here to there as I reasonably can.  Please go there to discuss this topic from now on.  Thanks.

• Love 1

On another site, someone said that a vet's twitter account was taken down and there was speculation that she was cut.  No names were given but just wondering about it.  Any thoughts??

Do you guys think after the chelsea and kaitlan lagrand being cut was good tv are they going to do that every year ? a vet getting cut in a dramatic fashion ! i don't like it

I don't like it either!  But I'm not sure that is what happened this year.  I mean, Hannah is such a stellar performer and a gorgeous girl that I think they had to cut her for some reason besides ratings.  But I really DO want to find out what happened to Hannah on the show this year!  I'll be totally annoyed if she's just gone without a real word like Amy Reese was a few seasons ago. Inquiring minds and Hannah fans want to know!

Dallas mavs dancers tryouts are in a little under 2 weeks I can't wait to see if Hannah or Morgan or any of the other girls who didn't make it tryout

Don't forget the Dallas Stars ice girls or the Allen American  ice angels. I wonder if Emily (didn't make TC) will reaudition for the Texas Stars dancers or  for another team. Same with Mallory and Ashley M ( IF they would get cut; we don't know that yet).

So frustrating that TC is being kept under such tight wraps, as I'm feeling impatient to find out who gets cut and who makes the team!  I'm also intrigued to see the TCCs dance on the show, since I agreed with others here that the dancing at auditions seemed underwhelming.  Just based on the audition videos, which I know are not the strongest indication of dance ability since they must perform on the fly without much practice, I think only 6 or 7 ladies looked like they had the technique and performance qualities to make the team.  

Now, back to Hannah and my baseless speculations for a minute.  I can't remember if I was watching auditions of season 7 or looking at online still photos of the auditions, but I did see Hannah very clearly (I only knew to look because other people mentioned they thought they'd seen her).  I can't imagine why she didn't make TC her first time around, since she was no less gorgeous, fit, or talented 12 months before she made it into TC.  I wonder if whatever reason she didn't make it to TC the year before has to do with why she ended up getting cut/leaving the team.  This realization only deepens the Hannah mystery for me...

I 100% agree. Yes, Hannah did try out the same year as Chelsea did the first time around. I have no idea what they were thinking when they did not choose her for TC, she made finals that year.

Don't forget the Dallas Stars ice girls or the Allen American  ice angels. I wonder if Emily (didn't make TC) will reaudition for the Texas Stars dancers or  for another team. Same with Mallory and Ashley M ( IF they would get cut; we don't know that yet).

I follow Mallory on Twitter and Instagram...she was cut right before the 4th of July.

(edited)

I follow Mallory on Twitter and Instagram...she was cut right before the 4th of July.

Any news about Ashley Michelle?

Edited by MrsEVH
(edited)

So frustrating that TC is being kept under such tight wraps, as I'm feeling impatient to find out who gets cut and who makes the team!  I'm also intrigued to see the TCCs dance on the show, since I agreed with others here that the dancing at auditions seemed underwhelming.  Just based on the audition videos, which I know are not the strongest indication of dance ability since they must perform on the fly without much practice, I think only 6 or 7 ladies looked like they had the technique and performance qualities to make the team.  

Now, back to Hannah and my baseless speculations for a minute.  I can't remember if I was watching auditions of season 7 or looking at online still photos of the auditions, but I did see Hannah very clearly (I only knew to look because other people mentioned they thought they'd seen her).  I can't imagine why she didn't make TC her first time around, since she was no less gorgeous, fit, or talented 12 months before she made it into TC.  I wonder if whatever reason she didn't make it to TC the year before has to do with why she ended up getting cut/leaving the team.  This realization only deepens the Hannah mystery for me..

I think Hannah had a bad solo her first year , i saw pics of it , looks like the cliche jazz dance with the fedora hat and the cane people do that every year its so over done , also her custom was kinda trashy and made her look bottom heavy ! it's a pic #33 in the slide show

http://www.dfw.com/2012/05/22/626235/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-2012.html

Edited by Rhondinella
(edited)

Don't forget the Dallas Stars ice girls or the Allen American ice angels. I wonder if Emily (didn't make TC) will reaudition for the Texas Stars dancers or for another team. Same with Mallory and Ashley M ( IF they would get cut; we don't know that yet).

I'm assuming since Kathryn Dunn her bestfriend is on the team this might be a strong possibility that she will tryout

Edited by WendyW
(edited)

Jasmine tweeted a pic of her self getting her hair and make up done in valley ranch like during a photo shoot , i thought they take pictures there on cameo shoot day !

Any body knows if there shooting something there and whats they are shooting ?

Edited by mmm
(edited)

I thought she decided not to try out for her third year, but she decided to try out again after the cut off point. I think Kelli and Judy told her it was too late, and she would have to re-audition as a rookie TC candidate.

I thought if a Veteran decided to return (one who was not cut) that they were given the opportunity to skip to finals and not have to start from the beginning. At least that is what Whitney Ott did when she returned.

Edited by DCCFAN71

I'm assuming since Kathryn Dunn her bestfriend is on the team this might be a strong possibility that she will tryout

Kathryn dances for the Dalles Mavericks. I beleive their tryouts are in like 2 weeks.

Kathryn dances for the Dalles Mavericks. I beleive their tryouts are in like 2 weeks.

i wonder how DM choreographer feels knowing most of her squad  are dcc rejects