Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Oh ok. You mean the one with the sunglasses? It does kind of look like her and I think her arms threw me off thinking she had tattoos. It looks like she drew that on as well as a six-pack.

I count 37 too. I believe it is in fact Vivian front row third from left but I don't think the six pack is drawn on, lol. She has looked very fit in the most recent pics I've seen of her.

I had a hard time deciding which girl was Paige but I decided she is the one above and to the left of Ashley M. (who is front row fourth from left, correct?). I don't think that is Alex and agree with bigskygirl that I doubt they would ask Alex back after cutting her. Just another nameless blonde girl. No telling which one. (There are so many.)

I cannot picture Kelli and Judy asking Alex to come back after Hannah was cut or decided to leave the team.

I don't know if Hannah pissed them off as much as the sisters from season 4 , they might bring someone out of spite like they did with kenley ! that is the only reason they did that last time !

They did not bring back a cut veteran when the two sisters who left. In my opinion, they brought back a girl for ratings and drama. In fact, the girl was cut at the end or near the end of TC.

(edited)

In my research I've learned a few names of the TCC's. I hope this is not confusing. The blonde girl that you can barely see behind Alexandra - AAIA dancer is TCC Mallory Messer - TSD (Texas Stars) . The girl standing behind Jessica on far left is TCC Ashely Pro, she has on a tank top that starts with the word "But" and Vivian - AAIA is sitting next to Jessica. In between Alexandra and and Ashley Pro - TSD ( Texas Stars) is a TCC named Erica Wilkins a former LSU cheerleader/dancer. I'll name one more, on the back row second from the left with her hand on her head is TCC Breelan Statham.

I have no idea who the blonde is behind Paige. I'll keep researching.

The only picture from last night that I see Alex in is the one at top golf, they were celebrating Jasmine's birthday.

Edited by DCCFAN71
  • Love 1

I really loved Alex. I remember her from the MTT, getting cut, coming back, rooming with Chelsea. I want to will her back to the team. I know it sure does look like her when I blow it up....only negative is that it looks like a pink TCC top under the shirt. Wishful thinking

In my research I've learned a few names of the TCC's. I hope this is not confusing. The blonde girl that you can barely see behind Alexandra - AAIA dancer is TCC Mallory Messer. The girl standing behind Jessica on far left is TCC Ashely Pro, she has on a tank top that starts with the word "But" and Vivian - AAIA is sitting next to Jessica. In between Alexandra and and Ashley Pro is a TCC named Erica Wilkins a former LSU cheerleader/dancer. I'll name one more, on the back row second from the left with her hand on her head is TCC Breelan Statham.

I have no idea who the blonde is behind Paige. I'll keep researching.

The only picture from last night that I see Alex in is the one at top golf, they were celebrating Jasmine's birthday.

didn't this erika girl get cut ?

Does anybody know the exact date making the team starts? Isn't it in August this year right?

I hope the date doesn't get pushed back like last year I can't handle the anticipation.

• Love 1
(edited)

mmm - The only girls that I have heard that were cut were Megan - Bucs she mentioned it on her instagram and Hannah (but we are not sure why Hannah left). All I know is that Ericka is in the group pic, so not cut when the picture was taken but who knows what happened later.

Did you hear that she was cut?

Edited by DCCFAN71
(edited)

Back to the group shot. I can name two more TCC's. The two blondes above Danielle Marie and next to Ashley Nicole. The taller one is Caila Michelle TSD (Tesas Stars), and the shorter one is Courtney Danielle - Bucs. Does anyone know who the two are on Jacie's right....our left? The one with the dark hair looks like Mary but so does the one all the way to the left standing next to Ashley Pro. lolol Those two look so much alike, which one is Mary?

Edited by DCCFAN71

mmm - The only girls that I have heard that were cut were Megan - Bucs she mentioned it on her instagram and Hannah (but we are not sure why Hannah left). All I know is that Ericka is in the group pic, so not cut when the picture was taken but who knows what happened later.

Did you hear that she was cut?

she tweeted about being in minnsota or where ever she's from while training camp was going on ! i asumed she was cut

she tweeted about being in minnsota or where ever she's from while training camp was going on ! i asumed she was cut

Oh I see!. I wish I knew how to post links on here. I follow her on instagram and she had a pic of her and Courtney Danielle (her roomie) in their leopard print outfits that they wore to practice the night of Jasmine's bday. But, like I said who knows what happened at the end of practice that night.

(edited)

I wonder if TCC is canceled for the rest of the week. Paige posted on her Twitter that she was back home in Illinois and took a picture of her house.

Edited by DCCFAN71

I hate it that Alex has been cut. She is my favorite. It seems like the ones I like best either leave, get cut, etc... I loved Brooke, who retired, Courtney Cook, and now Alex.

Does anybody know the exact date making the team starts? Isn't it in August this year right?

I hope the date doesn't get pushed back like last year I can't handle the anticipation.

August 8th (Friday) is when the season starts.

Oh I see!. I wish I knew how to post links on here. I follow her on instagram and she had a pic of her and Courtney Danielle (her roomie) in their leopard print outfits that they wore to practice the night of Jasmine's bday. But, like I said who knows what happened at the end of practice that night.

whats her instgram name ?

(edited)
Because she has so many friends and fans she asked Kelli and Judy if she could keep her original one and create a separate one which is private and they agreed to it.

Vivian asking special permission to keep her facebook page up so as to avoid disappointing her legions of fans strikes me as a little self-important.  She basically said she's starting a private page for the people who actually matter in her life, but she's going to do her "amazing fans" a favor and leave the public page up, just for them. I'm sure they all appreciate her throwing them a bone.

I don't fault her at all for wanting to be private, but she's doing it in a very strange way. "Hi everyone, I'm creating something YOU can't be part of. Just thought I'd let you know that you're being excluded. Thanks for your support!" Intentional or not, it's very off-putting. Especially the "oh gosh I just HATE to do this" opening. Really, it's not that serious.

Just make your page private and go on with your life Vivian. I assure you the planet will continue to rotate on its axis.

I would like to understand where all these fans came from. And how many there are. I didn't see a number on the page, but if she's going to the trouble of address her collective fan base, there must be thousands, right?  Clearly they turned out in droves to vote for her both this year and last year.  But why? Had she done something noteworthy before all this? Was she locally famous before the show?  Or is this just a case of "popular girl" on steroids?

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 2

I also follow her on facebook... I didn't feel excluded or anything by that post, she basically just told her fans that she wouldn't post any more private things like family stuff or whatever, just the usual "work" related things like if she becomes a dcc, I don't really see any problem with that, a lot of the dcc have a private facebook account on which they don't share personal stuff with everyone and an open account somewhere like instagram for everyone..
I actually thought it was a nice gesture to tell her facebook friends what she was doing and why, beats just being thrown out of her friends list without knowing why...

I suppose she gained a lot of fans last year on the show and a lot of people were rooting for her. Since she became an ice angel she also had a lot to post over the year so her fans stayed with her I guess...
Personally, I like her a lot.. I like her style of dancing and her looks, I didn't really like the ugly duckling story though, to me that was just looking for attention.
I guess she was the only girl from auditions that really stood out to me right away because she wore that skirt instead of normal shorts :D And I also believe she has a lot of supporters, because people sympathized with her for being cut due to her body shape... She definitively knows how to promote herself though, that probably helps a lot

• Love 1
(edited)

whats her instgram name ?

erica_wilkins

However the picture I mentioned is on Courtney's instagram account - courtney_danielle1 (her roommates).

I think today is cameo photo shoot day! Jessica mentioned it on her Twitter.

Edited by DCCFAN71

erica_wilkins

However the picture I mentioned is on Courtney's instagram account - courtney_danielle1 (her roommates).

I think today is cameo photo shoot day! Jessica mentioned it on her Twitter.

Yes , i figured out why i was confused bec ultimatecheerleaders.com put the picture of the other erica who made to finals instead of her picture  in the list of people who made to training camp

• Love 1

Danielle, Sydney, Jennifer K, Jenna, Kinzie, Nicole and some others were in Corpus Christi to perform at the Hooks game (according to Jenna and Sydney's Twitters.). Wonder if this is SG? There appear to be two African American girls in the photo (I'm on my phone so it's teeny) so maybe Jasmine made SG too? Or maybe it's just a group of girls they picked to go?

Danielle, Sydney, Jennifer K, Jenna, Kinzie, Nicole and some others were in Corpus Christi to perform at the Hooks game (according to Jenna and Sydney's Twitters.). Wonder if this is SG? There appear to be two African American girls in the photo (I'm on my phone so it's teeny) so maybe Jasmine made SG too? Or maybe it's just a group of girls they picked to go?

Yea, Jenna, Jacie and Jasmine are the three African American DCC that went to Corpus Christi. I know Jenna made SG last year, but not sure if they picked SG for this upcoming year yet. Danielle and Jasmine mentioned on their Twitter that this was their first show as DCC. A few threads up someone mentioned that Danielle and Jasmine might have been filling in for some SG members who were not there due to Mackenzie's wedding.

I follow Mackenzie on Instagram, she has posted some great pictures of her and her hubby on their honeymoon. They are such a cute couple!

(edited)

No it's not show group most of the girls where at mikizine's wedding (holly,britney, veronica,katy,kelsey) 3 of them are in show group they must have needed alternates and they don't always send show group sometimes they send random vets from the squad also most of the girls that retired last year where in show group (mia,jackie,olivia,carissa,lauren) so they must need people to fill these spots , i really hope Nicole is in showgroup this year!

Edited by mmm

Has Miss Kitty made her appearance and put the fear of God into the rookies and certain vets yet?

Ever since last year i don't like her anymore

Melissa Rycroft is working with some the DCC candidates today. I love her. So happy that she is part of this season!!

Really?? I love her, she was always one of my favorite DCC. How did you hear about this?

Ever since last year i don't like her anymore

Please elaborate?

They can say it was because of multiple factors, but I think Chelsea sealed her care that night in the parking lot.

Kitty always kind of bugged me. She obviously plays favorites too- hello Morgan!

Nicole says there is a month left in TC on her Twitter. So there's still a while for Kitty to make an appearance.

(edited)

Really who ratted her out ? i thought the ratting out would stop after cassie left !!!Then why bring her back over someone like kali nicole who's a great , she was one of kelli's fave in her 1st year . i Have a crazy theory that anyone who has they same look as keli when she was young she automatically loves them (chelsea , Ashley Marie (who is a horrible dancer still ) and jenifer k )

They can say it was because of multiple factors, but I think Chelsea sealed her care that night in the parking lot.

Kitty always kind of bugged me. She obviously plays favorites too- hello Morgan!

Nicole says there is a month left in TC on her Twitter. So there's still a while for Kitty to make an appearance.

I Read alot of about her favortizem to morgan , is there a reason for it that i don't know ?

i thought morgan was a good dancer (good power ) but her memory iS HORRIBLE

Who knows the reasoning behind their choices. Jennifer K (trying out for her second year?) is a good dancer, in fact, she is better than some of the other vets who have been on the team longer.

Chelsea was able to bs her way onto the team with her father saw the DCCs while he was overseas spiel. I often wonder if Kaitlyn and Morgan would have made the team if Chelsea was not cut and Courtney did not leave. The three vets cut at finals were a big improvement over Morgan and Kaitlyn.

Yeah but i recpect seniotity and they have preeching that for years i don't know why are the changing that now ! in my book the 2nds should be katy , veronica and britney they know way more about the field and three times more experince why can't they wait to make a 2nd next year !

Edited by mmm

Morgan had a good solo, but I thought her look was too rough, and she look older than her age, in my opinion. She use the excuse her boots were slippery on the turf, and Judy told her to get use to it. I also thought the fact she had a two year old daughter help her make the team since Judy and Kelli want girls who would stand out.

Hey i am not aganist her being cut , i thought she looked fine but i mean Jackie bob looks old too

(edited)

Jackie looks good to me, but some of the poor girls look older and rougher with their overtanning, big hair, and bad makeup.

Btw, I will not say who, but in my opinion, there are some of the girls on the team who would go running to Kelli and Judy to rat out a girl. I do not buy the ole we get along great 24/7 on the team Judy and Kelli expect the girls to sell to the general public and fans.

Edited by bigskygirl

Jackie looks good to me, but some of the poor girls look older and rougher with their overtanning, big hair, and bad makeup.

Btw, I will not say who, but in my opinion, there are some of the girls on the team who would go running to Kelli and Judy to rat out a girl. I do not buy the ole we get along great 24/7 on the team Judy and Kelli expect the girls to sell to the general public and fans.

Yeah seriously they should stop the fake tanning thing , there is pictures of sunni where she looks super orange

I felt bad for Sunni the first time she tried after she got her makeover. It made her look old and tired. The sad fact is she is not the only girl who looks plastic and fake on gameday. They will end up looking like Miss Kitty, Judy, and Charlotte in about twenty years. *lol*

(edited)

I felt bad for Sunni the first time she tried after she got her makeover. It made her look old and tired. The sad fact is she is not the only girl who looks plastic and fake on gameday. They will end up looking like Miss Kitty, Judy, and Charlotte in about twenty years. *lol*

I didn't think she looked bad i think she needs to cut make on the tanning they all do , maybe its just me i actually think judy and charlotte look good !!

Edited by mmm

NOTE FROM THE MOD: I need a volunteer from this forum, someone who posts often and reads everything, to help me out with something.  Won't really require any extra time at all (or very little).  If you are interested and want more details, please PM me.

• Love 1
(edited)

Melissa Rycroft is working with some the DCC candidates today. I love her. So happy that she is part of this season!!

Really?? I love her, she was always one of my favorite DCC. How did you hear about this?

Please elaborate?

Melissa posted on her social media accounts that she was working with the DCC today. She didn't post a lot of information. Maybe she is making a visit to training camp with the other judges to give feedback on the candidates.

Edited by nmvrn

Why is Melissa a judge and helping out during TC? No offense, but she was on the team for two years. Maybe she is considered a DCC success because she won Dancing With the Star.  Too bad they cannot get someone like Brooke, Whitney, Ashton or some other former DCCs to be guest judges.