Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Episode 1 of Season 9 is also available on CMT on digital cable On Demand.  Only 44 minutes, so hardly any commercials (just channel promos) and you can fast forward thru them anyway.  Also, the whole Season 8 is on there too.

Edited by nancynoel

What did she say about Breelan?

She said that Breelan was "on the bubble" and that she fought for her the whole time. She said that Kelli and Judy would consult with her about Breelan, so they probably did the same for all the other girls.

They showed a clip of Melissa talking to Vivian in a practice studio and it sort of looked uncomfortable. I wonder if it's possible that Vivian really did great but didn't really click with Melissa...

Morgan has multiple pics with her and Jake on vacation in Mexico. So think it's more than just running into him there.

Morgan has pictures of her and Jake together prior to Mexico. 

I thought you meant Meagan P said something about Breelan. The way it was written....

Me too. I'm confused now. Who said something about Breelan?

Edited by DCCFAN71

Introduced my Mom to DCCMTT. She judged the judges, lol.

ME: That one is Jerry Jones' daughter.

MOM: Which one? The ugly blonde or the ugly brunette? The other one is pretty, but why are her clothes a size too small?

Oh snap, she is tough on the old girls.

• Love 1

Damn it ! the link doesn't work for me , if someone has an alternative way to watch it  other then cmt website plz tell me

I actually downloaded the CMT app on my phone and watched it that way.

In an interview  Melissa R did for acess Hollywood first the show a video of meagn p in kelli's office where they are talking to her about her kicks they kelli tells her about her being stocky and bigger than the other girls

then melissa r is talking about her fave breelan was on the bubble and she fought for her everyday , i thought that was interesting to know that she barely made the team

Edited by mmm

Twitter accounts are up!

@DCC_AshleyP @DCC_Courtney @DCC_Breelan @DCC_Mary @DCC_Lacey @DCC_Caila @DCC_Victoria @DCC_Erica @DCC_Melissa @DCC_Loren

Damn it ! the link doesn't work for me , if someone has an alternative way to watch it  other then cmt website plz tell me

Have you been able to see it yet?  The first link I tried goes to an error, but I found it on the CMT website.  is this the link you used?  

http://www.cmt.com/videos/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team-901-the-journey-begins/1729770/full-episode.jhtml

I watched it last Friday on my laptop, I didn't download a CMT app or anything.  What browser are you using?  My Chrome browser won't let me use Pinterest, so I have to use Firefox for that.  Maybe it's something like that?  I watched it at that link, on Chrome.

Have you been able to see it yet?  The first link I tried goes to an error, but I found it on the CMT website.  is this the link you used?  

http://www.cmt.com/videos/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-making-the-team-901-the-journey-begins/1729770/full-episode.jhtml

I watched it last Friday on my laptop, I didn't download a CMT app or anything.  What browser are you using?  My Chrome browser won't let me use Pinterest, so I have to use Firefox for that.  Maybe it's something like that?  I watched it at that link, on Chrome.

i found it but not on cmt

Interesting that now that they've got two Ashley Ms, one is using her middle name and the other is using her last initial (at least that's what they're doing on  twitter).

Ashley Marie Ferrel = Ashley Marie

Ashley Michelle Prochazka = Ashley P

ETA: interesting disparity in the thigh area. Are some extra skinny or some a little heavy?

BuNUJvXCAAASBat.jpg

Edited by sleepyjean

Interesting that now that they've got two Ashley Ms, one is using her middle name and the other is using her last initial (at least that's what they're doing on  twitter).

ETA: interesting disparity in the thigh area. Are some extra skinny or some a little heavy?

BuNUJvXCAAASBat.jpg

I noticed the same thing about their thighs. I think some of them are just muscular but in no way heavy. IMO

Courtni Shea and Bring It On Courtney both made it onto the Dallas Stars Ice Girls. I'm happy for them that they are able to still be on a dance team this year.

I'm still wondering why Courtni didn't make it back onto the DCC and I still don't understand why Kelli et al. want to write Courtney off for being "too short" or "not HD ready" because she's neither of those really.

I talked to Courtni (Shea) and she said she has absolutely no idea why she got cut from DCC, and that Kelly and Judy didn't really give her an explanation. I'm 100% sure she just got outdanced. She said that after every football game Kelly emails each girl telling them what they need to work on, and Courtni got a lot of emails saying that "she didn't stand out." Glad she made Ice Girls though!

I talked to Courtni (Shea) and she said she has absolutely no idea why she got cut from DCC, and that Kelly and Judy didn't really give her an explanation. I'm 100% sure she just got outdanced. She said that after every football game Kelly emails each girl telling them what they need to work on, and Courtni got a lot of emails saying that "she didn't stand out." Glad she made Ice Girls though!

Did she say anything about the other girls who were cut?

Courtni Shea and Bring It On Courtney both made it onto the Dallas Stars Ice Girls. I'm happy for them that they are able to still be on a dance team this year.

Along with two current Ice Angels, Julia and Amanda.  I wonder how Vivian feels with a lot of her former teammates and TC friends making other teams and she didn't.

I know one of the girls who is in this picture.  And, though the picture maybe shows heaviness in the thigh, believe me, in reality, it's not there.  Must just be a weird camera angle.

BuNUJvXCAAASBat.jpg

• Love 1
and I loathe sob stories that just get more and more elaborate, but don't quite add up. 

I agree with the per-taped segments were awful and non of these girls made it some of them didn't even make to training camp !!

Maybe she was "blending" too much.