Type keyword(s) to search

The Starling City Times: News and Media about Arrow

Grammaeryn
  • Start Topic

I was gonna play, then I read the intro and I was being quizzed and welcomed by Laurel Lance. I think I'll pass.

That gave me pause as well, but then rereading I think the quizmaker was wishing luck tho those who got Laurel Lance as a result. Or at least that is how I chose to read it :)

I had to laugh at: " The city is in danger, what do you do?" when among the answer there is "I put on my costume".

I got Felicity, I thought I'd be Oliver or Malcolm for sure given some of my answers.

Haha, I thought I'd be getting Malcolm too, but I got Felicity :) Yet, I feel more like a Diggle.

(edited)

I got Oliver Queen. Um...Should I be concerned? LOL.

Yes. Think about your choices. :)

ETA: I doubt any regular here would get Laurel. We are all nice people.

Edited by looptab
  • Love 2

I got Felicity Smoak.  I'm a  lawyer and I answered a question: "I am the law," which is SO LAUREL.   I was certain I would get Laurel.  Maybe the only way to get Laurel is to answer she's your favorite character and Black Canary is your favorite superhero.  I couldn't do that - even with an anonymous online poll.  The NSA could be watching..  

• Love 2

To get Laurel, which I just did for fun, I chose Laurel and Black Canary as my faves and using my voice to fight (Canary Cry), putting on my costume and following my own law. I hate myself.

• Love 4

To get Laurel, which I just did for fun, I chose Laurel and Black Canary as my faves and using my voice to fight (Canary Cry), putting on my costume and following my own law. I hate myself.

I tried to choose all those answers and got Oliver, LOL.

Me too.  I chose all of those answers and got Oliver.  i also chose Justice as the most important thing for me, telling lies is OK to protect someone (I could see this going either character) and living in the gym (which is definitely an Oliver answer but couldn't find one that screamed Laurel)

Family (sure whatever) is apparently important to Laurel. And she lies depending on the situation, she hits the gym twice a week ( season) but she may be lying about that.

• Love 1
(edited)

How did this happen?  I answered honestly, said that Felicity was my favourite character, exercised at home, that I was a mastermind and used brains when fighting ..... and I got Laurel?????

No, thanks, I'm not going to share that answer.

I doubt any regular here would get Laurel. We are all nice people.

sob

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 12

What is wrong with those 6% of voters? 

Perhaps MG has a superdelegate vote? Plus you have to count BM actress, William actor, their agents, their fans & probably the handful of people with poor standards that watch the show. Plus there is usually a percentage of people who don't understand the question being asked :)

• Love 1
(edited)

That's what I put as well, actually. Because I never go to the gym anymore.

Eta:

Is this what we do with the hiatus now? Just talk about questions and results of Arrow related quizzes? Because I'm for it.

Edited by Delphi
  • Love 2