Type keyword(s) to search

Clock Tower Theater: Fanfic, Fan Music Videos and Art

Luckylyn
  • Start Topic

My current favorite Oliver/Felicity writer is MachaSWicket:

http://archiveofourown.org/users/MachaSWicket/pseuds/MachaSWicket

Earlier this year I got hooked on her VMars fics, and then one day I got an email notif she posted an Arrow fic and I legit had a FUCK YEAH moment. :)

I just read Wet Hot Starling City Summer, wherein Diggle and Roy especially have had it with Oliver and Felicity flirting through the summer, and the bed Felicity ends up buying.  Really funny.

i'll just...

tumblr_inline_nf60dbA7M81qb0kxc.jpg

tumblr_inline_nf60j1Td4k1qb0kxc.jpg

I agree, (ETA: How bad is it that this makes me crave for some Wild Arrow smut fanfics?.. just sayin`) and also this which made me happy i wasn't drinking or eating anything:

tumblr_inline_nf60tbnhyS1qb0kxc.jpg

I disagree with her about Cupid though.

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 2

So LouBlue has just finished a great short story, A Halloween Anthology, in the Secret Women's Business/Love Potion No. 9 universe on FF.net. The A/N before the fifth chapter is a good analysis of Oliver/Felicity in 307.

• Love 1

Maybe you should.

I like her vids, she says something with them. In this one, I liked the way certain scenes were played backwards, showing Oliver moving back from Felicity.

I agree, that's one of the main things I really liked about this one.  I haven't watched any others.

http://http://youtu.be/TXIa3KmEbz0  There is the link.  I'm lame and can't figure out how to embed on this site. 

Sorry to disappoint, but it's totally a roleplay account, you can tell by the use of gifs and the inappropriate conversations, plus if you click through to the other blogs she interacts with they admit they're RP blogs

Roleplay is quite popular on tumblr, it is usually reserved for fictional characters (I'm sure there are tons of Felicity's and Oliver's), but there are a small subset of people who enjoy 'Real-Person-Roleplay', which kind of make me squick but each to their own I suppose. 

If you do find a Felicity/Oliver one, feel free to read and post it here though, it's kind of like reading fanfiction. 

This is a really good Oliver/Felicity fic. Really sweet and just... the perfect amount of angst:

A Question of Grammar

This was lovely. And the dialogue seemed very much on point.

Loved this line - Loving him from far away was so much easier than missing him from this close.

That seems very fitting for what's happening on the show with Olicity right now.

• Love 3

“Y’know, it’s alright if you don’t believe me,” Oliver says, surprising her yet again. “I’m not asking you to.”

She sighs, frustrated and tired and so confused. “Then what are you asking?”

“Just for a chance.” Oliver smiles, even though he looks closer to tears than she feels. “To convince you.”

“I don’t understand.”

“I haven’t given you much reason to believe me,” he explains, still holding her arms. “And everything you said before was true. It is complicated. But that doesn’t mean it isn’t worth fighting for.”

He lets go of her to run a hand over his face, under her eyes. Suddenly he looks as tired as she feels. “I was scared, Felicity. Still am. And I let that make me a coward.”

She wants to interrupt, to tell him that he’s a lot of things but never that, but he holds up a hand to beg her to let him finish. So she holds her breath and listens, her heart pounding so loud she wonders if he can hear it.

You deserve more than that.” He smiles, a rare, proper smile. “And I’m sorry it took me so long to get here. But I think I understand now. Loving you doesn’t make me weaker. It makes me stronger.

Pretty much copy paste of what I'd like to happen. And scene.

• Love 1

For those who would rather the triangle be wrapped up sooner rather than later, here's a loose two-parter written after the last episode by anthfan. I'm just going to pretend this is what happened.

Oliver's POV: http://archiveofourown.org/works/2023335/chapters/5910944

Felicity's POV: http://archiveofourown.org/works/2023335/chapters/5923415

And then there's the follow up.  http://archiveofourown.org/works/2023335/chapters/5947181

My heart worked better when it was in one piece.

And then there's the follow up.  http://archiveofourown.org/works/2023335/chapters/5947181

My heart worked better when it was in one piece.

Not so much a follow up to the other two but a different way the episode could have ended if Oliver got there before Ray ever showed up.  Sounds hopeful doesn't it...yeah, fooled me too.  :(   Well written but ouch and sigh.

For happy endings stick just to the first two. 

• Love 4

This is a refreshing look at how Felicity's PA views her - as a boss and as a person - it is sweet and refreshing but in the end, it made me cry because so much angst and emotions.

It broke my heart the way other fics don't.  Very well done.

• Love 1

New fic that has me very intrigued (similar to Sins), but just started and another S1 rewrite which can become tedious. However it is off to a promising start. 

What happens in Vegas

It does look interesting despite the prospect of a season 1 rewrite.

A few more recs on AO3, and here's hoping I have not condemned them to WIP hell:

A Different Course by MZ_Supermanfan, a fantastic time travel story; author has also written a few Oliver/Felicity drabbles

Sunshine Suits Her by Lademonessa, AU, Flommy friendship to more as the story progresses

Mixed Tape by KayleeThePete, AU, Goth Felicity working with Oliver in Hong Kong

Russian Roulette series by Caiti (Caitriona_3), Bratva AU

Edited by Pothunter
Yep, they have him sans shirt on a salmon ladder IN HIS OFFICE, and  sure, it’s nothing to sneeze at but that’s like showing me a cat wearing a top hat and a monocle which is awesome, but not when I’ve already seen a cat dressed like a shark riding a Roomba that’s chasing a duckling. I’m immune to anything less, bitches.

This part was gold because it's so true!

• Love 2

I don't necessarily agree on her POV on this episode, but really I was in tears by the end :) Especially after this:

tumblr_inline_nfvxi9Q8rA1qb0kxc.jpg

Really, Dig and Oliver are the new Turk and J.D.!

Edited by looptab

I don't necessarily agree on her POV on this, but really I was in tears by the end :) Especially after this:

tumblr_inline_nfvxi9Q8rA1qb0kxc.jpg

Really, Dig and Oliver are the new Turk and J.D.!

IT'S GUY LOVE BETWEEN TWO GUYS :') 

Can't wait for the Arrow version of 'Eaagleee' :p

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 2

Meh *shrugs* I think she had better recaps in the past. I didn't find most of the picaps funny, and the entire post comes off as one long bitter something - and not the good kind of something. i kept reading cause I hoped for improvement and since I apparently enjoys torturing myself at 3am (when i really should be in bed asleep).

Oh it was BITTER, but I'm not really surprised. This writer has always expressed their dislike of Ray and it was a fairly Ray heavy episode. I am surprised at their sympathy for Oliver though. Normally the writer is "you idiot Oliver" right? Or is it a different one.