Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

What is the deal with Yolanda and spoons?  I don't get it.

It comes from an essay written by someone with a condition that seriously limited the amount of energy they would have for the day. They were describing what it's like to go through life like that and made a metaphor about waking up with a certain amount of spoons and everything you did cost spoons. So you had to use them wisely.

Since then people have used it more casually to say things like "I don't have the spoons for this" when they're in a tiresome situation. But in Yolanda's case it's meant to be used in the original way.

• Love 6

Sounds like Yolanda maybe removing stuff from her social media about THE VAULT but I think this site/article captured most of it:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2823451/real-housewives-star-yolanda-foster-explains-that-the-vault-wasnt-a-threat/

sounds like a threat imo

It was a threat from the 'real' Yo.  She's full of crap. 

She thinks that the other women thought that Yo brought up her children to get sympathy.  Hm.  When did that happen?  Unless....Yo just revealed the real  truth about her motives.  Because none of the other women went down that road.  Yo did that on her own by bringing up that so called presumption.  Very telling IMO....about Yo's motives in suddenly revealing that the non Gigi's have Lyme.

It's too bad that she's supposedly seen over a 100 doctors in two years and none of them was a psychiatrist.    That's what she needs the most to figure out what is wrong with her.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 11

It comes from an essay written by someone with a condition that seriously limited the amount of energy they would have for the day. They were describing what it's like to go through life like that and made a metaphor about waking up with a certain amount of spoons and everything you did cost spoons. So you had to use them wisely.

Since then people have used it more casually to say things like "I don't have the spoons for this" when they're in a tiresome situation. But in Yolanda's case it's meant to be used in the original way.

Thanks for the explanation.  I had not heard the spoon story before.

The spoons represent her allotment of energy for a day. Each activity uses a certain number of spoons. When the spoons are gone, I assume she collapses into bed.

Thank you for taking time to explain.  I appreciate it.

• Love 2

It was a threat from the 'real' Yo.  She's full of crap. 

She thinks that the other women thought that Yo brought up her children to get sympathy.  Hm.  When did that happen?  Unless....Yo just revealed the real  truth about her motives.  Because none of the other women went down that road.  Yo did that on her own by bringing up that so called presumption.  Very telling IMO....about Yo's motives in suddenly revealing that the non Gigi's have Lyme.

It's too bad that she's supposedly seen over a 100 doctors in two years and none of them was a psychiatrist.    That's what she needs the most to figure out what is wrong with her.

According to the latest crap unearthed about Yolanda the non-gigi's were diagnosed almost a year before she was.  So it would seem they should have recovered by now.

• Love 5

According to the latest crap unearthed about Yolanda the non-gigi's were diagnosed almost a year before she was.  So it would seem they should have recovered by now.

Because I love a good conspiracy theory?

Maybe the non-gigi and the un-gigi DID get the Lyme. When yoyo found out about the disease and how it 'worked', she picked up on it and ran,

As more and more of her med history comes out, she sounds like a fucking loon.

Again, I will point to the 'broken back during the delivery of Un-gigi'. That is the biggest load of horseshit I have ever heard. She had something wrong with the discs in her back and had to have them fused. HUGE DIFFERENCE. The delivery probably screwed up her back and she had to have surgery afterwards.

Hence the 'broken back'?

• Love 9

What is the deal with Yolanda and spoons?  I don't get it.

I know a couple of people answered this, but I wanted to elaborate. The Spoon Theory is based on a essay by a woman who had been living with Lupus for years who was trying to explain to a long term friend what it was like to be chronically ill. http://www.butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory/

Edited by MatildaMoody
  • Love 5

Sounds like Yolanda maybe removing stuff from her social media about THE VAULT but I think this site/article captured most of it:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2823451/real-housewives-star-yolanda-foster-explains-that-the-vault-wasnt-a-threat/

sounds like a threat imo

Pretty odd that she has zero recollection that she was the one who exposed her kids having Lyme on TV.  Her email to Bella after her DUI was horrific.  It was so much worse than anything that has been said about either Yo or her kids.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 12

Pretty odd that she has zero recollection that she was the one who exposed her kids having Lyme on TV.  Her email to Bella after her DUI was horrific.  It was so much worse than anything that has been said about either Yo or her kids.  

Stranger yet is Yolanda made no mention of the children's Lyme Disease after Bella's DUI and as a matter of fact condemned the doctors who prescribed Yo Adderall in her 2013 speech where she got to be the face of Lyme.  Then we find out Bella taking Adderall.

• Love 9

Depending on what you think and how you feel about yoyo and her 'escapades' until she gets the proverbial 'kick in the teeth' we aren't going to see any real answer as to who she really is.

It's poor little yoyo -Lyme and who-knows-what-else victim. She garners sympathy from the public -and strengthens her postition as an 'advocate/face of'.

She has been able to tap into the group of people who really suffer from some kind of debiltating disease/illness and hoodwink them into believing that drinking beef broth and traveling to foreign countries for an IV is going to cure her and more importantly, find a some miracle medicine that is going to cure EVERYTHING.

If you happen to comment and make your doubts known, you run the risk of being labeled as someone who is a hater, doesn't want to see a cure or troll.

Any attempt at trying to pin her down - and to debunk her claims of being incapacitated/weak/unable to read, drive, see, hear, listen to music - is going to be met with "YOU DON'T KNOW what it's like to suffer from an invisible illness!" and she is going to turn around and run, because you have her number and she knows that.

Yes, she may have been ill at one time, but her ongoing claims of Lyme Fog and being paralyzed for weeks at a time -when compared to her social media accounts -  is pure horseshit and the funniest part is that she doesn't see how much they discount her narrative?

• Love 9

She's definitely mentally ill, but how exactly? Symptoms of mental illness still stigmatize people, and lead others to conclude a person is a "pathological liar", "sociopath", "narcissist" and Münchausen, way sooner than a psychiatrist would do.

• Love 1

Hokay, Which side was the ruptured implant on, If it was on the right side and they had to 'go into her ribcage' to remove the silicone. it's pretty amazing that she can lift that arm that high to take a selfie, also the miracle being able to swing your arms to keep your balance while you are on the damn thing? Didn't she show up at some HW function about that time and was walking around like she was still hurting?

• Love 4

Delusional would make her psychotic, she experiences psychosis. I think it's more likely than the "mastermind liar" scenario.

moved from episode thread

Some of it seems delusional but those are usually fixed (IIRC), in that she believes it to be true. I find it hard to explain all of her "inconsistencies" as delusion--like saying I haven't been to the gym in 3 years (whatever time she said) but there are photos of her going a few weeks after her breast surgery. I do think she lies a lot but I also think there are major psychiatric illness(es) going on that may explain some of the lying. I think this goes back much longer then just her HW years. It goes back at least as far as giving birth to Anwar, broken back, bedridden (again), fighting off armed intruders while naked and nursing......

So while she likely has some psychiatric illness(es) that she is in firm denial about (she seemed offended that a doctor put her on antidepressants that she didn't take for long), I am doubtful she will ever get the help she needs. She seems to look down on psychiatric disease which is an "invisible disease" (I hate that non-medical term)

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 8

While researching the Manchausen by Prenup theory, I came upon this little tidbit of Divorce Yolanda style.

It appears she has a talent for divorcing her a husband, getting her pre-nup declared null and void and, and landing on her feet quite handsomely.  Anybody know the cause of the first divorce, or for that matter, the second.  Was she "ill".  If I recall, she filed first both times. 
Who needs to go to college??

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/04/yolanda-hadid-divorce-settlement-real-housewives-beverly-hills/

Yolanda was married to Mohamed for eight years.

Yolanda filed for divorce from Mohamed in Santa Barbara County in 2003 and under terms of the divorce settlement agreement obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com, she retained ownership of the Santa Barbara mansion, a $6 million dollar Malibu property, an Arabian horse, sole ownership of Hadid Interiors, several bank accounts, a Range Rover and an Escalade.  Yolanda also received a one-time cash payment of $3.6 million dollars and receives $30,000 a month in child support for the three children they had together: Jelena, Isabella and Anwar.

She was receiving an additional $10,000 a month in spousal support, but that ended when she married David Foster.

The former couple have joint custody of their three children and agreed to “relocate the residences of the minor children more than 100 miles from the other parent, without prior written notice to the other notice.” Mohamed pays for private schools for the kids and pays for a full-time nanny to live with Yolanda and the kids.   Mohamed agreed to have a $1 million dollar life insurance policy and that the beneficiaries are Yolanda and the children.

Interestingly, Yolanda and Mohamed did have a pre-nup that was declared null and void when the divorce settlement was executed, and signed by both parties in 2007."

• Love 7
I think this goes back much longer then just her HW years. It goes back at least as far as giving birth to Anwar, broken back, bedridden (again), fighting off armed intruders while naked and nursing......

OMG, the intruder while breastfeeding, lol!  As if any intruder would be able to get on Mo's property and close enough to Yo.  Probably was a gardener trimming the lemon groves.

• Love 10

moved from episode thread

Some of it seems delusional but those are usually fixed (IIRC), in that she believes it to be true. I find it hard to explain all of her "inconsistencies" as delusion--like saying I haven't been to the gym in 3 years (whatever time she said) but there are photos of her going a few weeks after her breast surgery. I do think she lies a lot but I also think there are major psychiatric illness(es) going on that may explain some of the lying. I think this goes back much longer then just her HW years. It goes back at least as far as giving birth to Anwar, broken back, bedridden (again), fighting off armed intruders while naked and nursing......

So while she likely has some psychiatric illness(es) that she is in firm denial about (she seemed offended that a doctor put her on antidepressants that she didn't take for long), I am doubtful she will ever get the help she needs. She seems to look down on psychiatric disease which is an "invisible disease" (I hate that non-medical term)

Psychosis does not need to be consistent, the patient being inconsistent is consistent for psychosis.
  • Love 3

Psychosis does not need to be consistent, the patient being inconsistent is consistent for psychosis.

It is nearly impossible for a professional to diagnose an individual via Internet and frankly it is right out of the realms of a casual, lay commenter to even know what is going on with Yoyo, imo.
  • Love 3

While researching the Manchausen by Prenup theory, I came upon this little tidbit of Divorce Yolanda style.

It appears she has a talent for divorcing her a husband, getting her pre-nup declared null and void and, and landing on her feet quite handsomely.  Anybody know the cause of the first divorce, or for that matter, the second.  Was she "ill".  If I recall, she filed first both times. 

Who needs to go to college??

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/04/yolanda-hadid-divorce-settlement-real-housewives-beverly-hills/

Yolanda was married to Mohamed for eight years.

Yolanda filed for divorce from Mohamed in Santa Barbara County in 2003 and under terms of the divorce settlement agreement obtained exclusively by RadarOnline.com, she retained ownership of the Santa Barbara mansion, a $6 million dollar Malibu property, an Arabian horse, sole ownership of Hadid Interiors, several bank accounts, a Range Rover and an Escalade.  Yolanda also received a one-time cash payment of $3.6 million dollars and receives $30,000 a month in child support for the three children they had together: Jelena, Isabella and Anwar.

She was receiving an additional $10,000 a month in spousal support, but that ended when she married David Foster.

The former couple have joint custody of their three children and agreed to “relocate the residences of the minor children more than 100 miles from the other parent, without prior written notice to the other notice.” Mohamed pays for private schools for the kids and pays for a full-time nanny to live with Yolanda and the kids.   Mohamed agreed to have a $1 million dollar life insurance policy and that the beneficiaries are Yolanda and the children.

Interestingly, Yolanda and Mohamed did have a pre-nup that was declared null and void when the divorce settlement was executed, and signed by both parties in 2007."

It sure sounds like she's working another 'declare the prenup null and void' angle with My Love. Mohammed likely agreed to everything she wanted just to get rid of her and be off to search for his next lady friend. My Love has already spent gazillions on the whacked out treatments all over the world, so I hope he has an excellent stable of attorneys that throw roadblocks in the way of her trying to shake him down for a gazillion more dollars. Tough shit if she claims she's too sick to work. She was already worth millions of Mohammed's dollars when she married My Love.

• Love 13

She's off, once again, to see and take selfies with Dr. Klinghardt with her "nurse" Daisy in tow.    She also posted pics of herself and Anwar in Seattle, so she must be getting him some magic elixir to launch his modeling career.   Oh and it appears she's staying at the Enliven Bed & Breakfast - you know it's listed as chemical free and completely organic.  Of course it is.

Edited by notnowimbusy
  • Love 8

OMG, the intruder while breastfeeding, lol!  As if any intruder would be able to get on Mo's property and close enough to Yo.  Probably was a gardener trimming the lemon groves.

Close your eyes an imagin the incident like a chase scene from the Benny Hill show with Music too

• Love 10

I didn't see this article until today. Does anyone know what is in the 2nd picture?

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/02/16/yolanda-fosters-most-jaw-dropping-lyme-disease-contradictions-revealed/

It looks like something for her and the non-Gigis. There are no vaccines for Lyme and is she injecting herself with lyme to "stimulate" the immune system? If she has lyme then she doesn't need to give herself more lyme. It seems like more quackery. If immune system is defective then see an immunologist and get an HIV test and lay off the steroids. I wouldn't be surprised if she was injecting lyme (antigens) into herself and her kids thinking it was like getting allergy shots. That is not a recommended treatment for neuroborreliosis/lyme.

• Love 6

I didn't see this article until today. Does anyone know what is in the 2nd picture?

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/02/16/yolanda-fosters-most-jaw-dropping-lyme-disease-contradictions-revealed/

It looks like something for her and the non-Gigis. There are no vaccines for Lyme and is she injecting herself with lyme to "stimulate" the immune system? If she has lyme then she doesn't need to give herself more lyme. It seems like more quackery. If immune system is defective then see an immunologist and get an HIV test and lay off the steroids. I wouldn't be surprised if she was injecting lyme (antigens) into herself and her kids thinking it was like getting allergy shots. That is not a recommended treatment for neuroborreliosis/lyme.

Whatever it is, it is from the QUACK in Alaska that has never seen Yolanda or her kids in person.

• Love 5

Someone mentioned (maybe here, otherwise on RealityTea) that Mohamed doesn't follow Yolanda on instagram anymore, but still follows Lisa and the Foster girls. I had to check it out, because I'm a masochist, and apparently felt like scrolling for five hours. Seriously, he follows more than 700 people. Including all of Yolanda's dutch relatives and his first ex-wife. But not Yolanda. And not David either, for that matter, but it's less surprising since like 98% of the people he follows are women. 

Now I'm really curious if there's been a falling out over her claims about the kids, which would indicate some sanity on his end. Or if it was just a mistake. I'm leaning towards the former. 

Edited by Atwood
  • Love 14

Yep I am pretty sure it is an intradermal injection to desensitize the immune system from over reacting to the lyme bacteria. Much the same way allergy shots work. Anyway that's the theory behind it.

• Love 3

Yep I am pretty sure it is an intradermal injection to desensitize the immune system from over reacting to the lyme bacteria. Much the same way allergy shots work. Anyway that's the theory behind it.

But she claims she has lyme so she doesn't need the antigen since she has it. And she would want to sensitize her immune system to lyme to fight it off since she has this made up chronic form that doesn't exist. Anyway her ass obviously isn't overly sensitized to it or it would be gone. She has put so many whacked out things in her body who knows what is going on or how it will react. The desensitization theory works for allergy shots (worked for me, lol) also for some infectious diseases we have vaccinations but there are NO vaccines for Lyme Disease at this time. So many quacks with their quackery!! I wouldn't be surprised if Bella was hung over one day and got out of going to school by claiming to be sick. Then Yo takes her to her lymeologist who of course says it is lyme. Then she starts injecting her with lyme to stimulate the immune system.....I'm joking but I wouldn't be surprised.

Yo doesn't want to promote awareness for lyme but awareness for herself. She had her breast out a while ago and didn't put it on social media until the episode aired....why didn't she do it right after they were taken out instead of waiting until the episode aired.  LOL, that woman annoys me so much!

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 12

Someone mentioned (maybe here, otherwise on RealityTea) that Mohamed doesn't follow Yolanda on instagram anymore, but still follows Lisa and the Foster girls. I had to check it out, because I'm a masochist, and apparently felt like scrolling for five hours. Seriously, he follows more than 700 people. Including all of Yolanda's dutch relatives and his first ex-wife. But not Yolanda. And not David either, for that matter, but it's less surprising since like 98% of the people he follows are women. 

Now I'm really curious if there's been a falling out over her claims about the kids, which would indicate some sanity on his end. Or if it was just a mistake. I'm leaning towards the former. 

I read some gossip on twitter that he told close friends that Yo was jealous of her daughters success. I do NOT believe this and I can't stand the woman. I do believe he thinks she is crazy and likes LVP more than Yo.

• Love 9

Even if yoyo was cutting and pasting shit from 'respected' medical journals - I'd give her a pass on trying to 'educate the public about Lyme'. Her methods about trying to 'find a cure' and posting selfies of her 'suffering' while undergoing 'treatments' - only clouds the subject. Beef broth, bee stings, enemas, oops! 'colonics', vitamin injections haven't made the Journal of American Medicine as miracle cures for anything except making soup, cleaning your asshole, or getting pricked by a needle or insect.?

I can only imagine what the situation in the Foster abode was after the cameras and (My) loh-ve left. I always was of the idea that DF was uncomfortable with being on camera - not so much with being on the show, it was being on the show with a fucking lunatic like yoyo and her phony king worship/adoration.

While it's nice to be cared about - I cans see where he'd be a little put out about the lie - reminds me of the couple who give off the hunky dory vibe -until the house guests leave.

Basically the whole Yo enigma boils down to a few things.

Sick people have good and bad days - most of them have to worry about meds, insurance, doctor's visits, co-pays, plus bring sick

Yo simplifies the subject to travel, selfies and promoting hair brained cures and hashtags - #needingattention?

Anyone with a question or concern is met with the disclaimer that 'Ve du not unnderstan da imviss-able ill-nuss'.

If she has no patience about people who are concerned about her or want to know about the illness? She isn't a very good

face for anything.

By the way? Her calling people afflicted with Lyme as 'lymies' is fucking disrespectful and in her fog brained mind doesn't realize that the term is a pejorative term for English sailors that dates back to the time when they carried limes on board their ships, to ward off

scurvy?

• Love 11

Someone, PLEASE, someone, GET THIS WOMAN SOME MENTAL HEALTH HELP ASAP!!!!

Yolanda's blog! https://yolandasblog613.wordpress.com/2016/02/24/episode-613/

Yolanda's personal blog which had the email to Kyle (and Yoliar's nutty rantings) has been taken down. I hope she pissed off production by violating the 4th wall.

Here's some discussion of it and it also has a copy of the letter to Kyle. I guess with Yo, screenshots are needed since this isn't the first time she posted stuff then removed it (like the vault thing and her nasty tweet to Rinna).

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/47sgdw/well_you_heard_it_here_first_yolandas_private/?

• Love 5

By the way? Her calling people afflicted with Lyme as 'lymies' is fucking disrespectful and in her fog brained mind doesn't realize that the term is a pejorative term for English sailors that dates back to the time when they carried limes on board their ships, to ward off

scurvy?

"Lymies" is a name lots of Lyme patients use for themselves and each other.

Does anyone have a reddit account? It would be nice if the following link:

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2010/03/26/your-friday-dose-of-woo-2/

was posted in the comments on this one (some stuff on reddit about her lymequack Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt)

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/47rz7o/yolandas_dr_dietrich_klinghardt/?

never mind: I couldn't figure out how to reply to the OP but I could reply to someone else and posted the link

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 3

Depending on what you think and how you feel about yoyo and her 'escapades' until she gets the proverbial 'kick in the teeth' we aren't going to see any real answer as to who she really is.

It's poor little yoyo -Lyme and who-knows-what-else victim. She garners sympathy from the public -and strengthens her postition as an 'advocate/face of'.

She has been able to tap into the group of people who really suffer from some kind of debiltating disease/illness and hoodwink them into believing that drinking beef broth and traveling to foreign countries for an IV is going to cure her and more importantly, find a some miracle medicine that is going to cure EVERYTHING.

If you happen to comment and make your doubts known, you run the risk of being labeled as someone who is a hater, doesn't want to see a cure or troll.

Any attempt at trying to pin her down - and to debunk her claims of being incapacitated/weak/unable to read, drive, see, hear, listen to music - is going to be met with "YOU DON'T KNOW what it's like to suffer from an invisible illness!" and she is going to turn around and run, because you have her number and she knows that.

Yes, she may have been ill at one time, but her ongoing claims of Lyme Fog and being paralyzed for weeks at a time -when compared to her social media accounts -  is pure horseshit and the funniest part is that she doesn't see how much they discount her narrative?

Here is where the silicone is located:  https://www.instagram.com/p/6FuCQ8os4I/?taken-by=yolandahfoster  Pre-surgical markings.

I doubt they went under the ribcage since the implants are on top of the muscle.

• Love 4

Yolanda's personal blog which had the email to Kyle (and Yoliar's nutty rantings) has been taken down. I hope she pissed off production by violating the 4th wall.

Here's some discussion of it and it also has a copy of the letter to Kyle. I guess with Yo, screenshots are needed since this isn't the first time she posted stuff then removed it (like the vault thing and her nasty tweet to Rinna).

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/47sgdw/well_you_heard_it_here_first_yolandas_private/?

Too bad for her there ARE screen shots of it AND many bloggers copied it word for word. Some even took "purple pen" to it to make comments, like TT did! LOL

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/02/24/yolanda-foster-officially-sickens-me/

Does anyone have a reddit account? It would be nice if the following link:

http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2010/03/26/your-friday-dose-of-woo-2/

was posted in the comments on this one (some stuff on reddit about her lymequack Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt)

https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealHousewives/comments/47rz7o/yolandas_dr_dietrich_klinghardt/?

never mind: I couldn't figure out how to reply to the OP but I could reply to someone else and posted the link

Why am I not surprised to see that Dr. KlingBS is from Germany! Another foreign Dr. that uses NON proven treatments costing a fortune!

• Love 4

Too bad for her there ARE screen shots of it AND many bloggers copied it word for word. Some even took "purple pen" to it to make comments, like TT did! LOL

http://tamaratattles.com/2016/02/24/yolanda-foster-officially-sickens-me/

Why am I not surprised to see that Dr. KlingBS is from Germany! Another foreign Dr. that uses NON proven treatments costing a fortune!

You know Daisy studied under him. True!

lol, the jokes literally write themselves

• Love 6

Kokapetl, as our resident fashion expert, who designed that gawdawful twinset Yolanda was wearing a Frida's. I am all for a good ombre but that get up made zero sense.

I wouldn't say I'm an expert, I don't really keep up with fashion trends.

Fashion is just too ephemeral and there's just too much of it to figure out what Yolanda wore. Easiest way would be to ask her on Instagram.

• Love 1

From what I can find the therapy Yo is getting is a low dose immunotherapy that is given to patients that have autoimmune conditions as well as allergies.  There's no studies that I can find that prove their effectiveness on Lyme but there are a number of doctors promoting it.  Legit doctors?  Hm.  The cost varies from as low as $20. to as high as $200 a shot.  What bothers me the most is that she is having two of her children do this.  What is freakin wrong with this person? 

This woman is an addict.  Addicted to attention.

• Love 10

From what I can find the therapy Yo is getting is a low dose immunotherapy that is given to patients that have autoimmune conditions as well as allergies.  There's no studies that I can find that prove their effectiveness on Lyme but there are a number of doctors promoting it.  Legit doctors?  Hm.  The cost varies from as low as $20. to as high as $200 a shot.  What bothers me the most is that she is having two of her children do this.  What is freakin wrong with this person? 

This woman is an addict.  Addicted to attention.

If someone has an infection then you don't want to suppress the immune system.

Is Yoliar now claiming to have BOTH and autoimmune disorder AND chronic lyme (doesn't exist but post treatment lyme syndrome exists)? Silicone breast implants are deemed safe and do not cause autoimmune disorders so does she think she has Lupus or Sjogrens or Scleroderma or something else.... So Yolanda, the "face" of lyme and invisible disease is spreading awareness by using medically incorrect terms like "chronic lyme disease" which doesn't exist (instead of saying post treatment lyme syndrome) and spreads misinformation like silicone breast implants are dangerous (i.e., promoting the hysteria that leaked silicone causes autoimmune disease which has been disproven by scientific research and that is why silicone breast implants are still being used....also why people can get silicone injected into their face---that's safe). That bothers me more than her injecting unapproved shit into her kids for their non-existent diagnosis (since chronic lyme disease is not recognized by the medical community including the CDC and research has been done into this...hence the diagnosis of post treatment lyme syndrome). 

I know I repeat myself but I see so much of Yolanda''s misinformation being used as if it were true and it is not.  I previously backed up these statements with respected references so unless a Yolanda acolyte (or believer of the misinformation) knows more then the medical community or disbelieves the medical community then I just don't understand why she and others keep saying chronic lyme disease and keep attributing medical problems to leaky breast (sure it can cause clumps that maybe painful or bumpy appearing depending when the leaked material pools but it shouldn't cause and autoimmune disease like we once thought--which was why they weren't used for a while but then science showed they were ok so now they are used).  Ok, I'm getting off my soapbox.....END OF RANT. Menopause, depression and psychiatric illness as well as post treatment lyme syndrome seem reasonable but it could be any number of medically accepted diagnoses. I just wish she stayed away from quacks.

Also Yo claims to still be bedridden 18 or 21 hours a day (I know it doesn't make sense but that is what she has claimed recently) so all this quackery isn't working so she should also let her cult of followers know they can stop wasting their money on it.

Edited by Vicky8675309
  • Love 10

Exactly.

And she also apparently thinks it's perfectly fine for her to gossip, judge, and criticize.  But no one else is permitted to say anything to her or about her that isn't glowingly complimentary.  She's not even interested in accurate details.  The fact that people aren't bowing down to her is crime enough.  The whole damn world is supposed to follow her script, I guess.  Rules don't apply to her, and common courtesy is not something she needs to bother with because she's just so damn superior to everyone else.

She has said and done some pretty awful things, and should definitely take a good look at her own behavior before pointing fingers at everyone else.  Her lack of self-awareness is really alarming.

This woman is not fun or entertaining in any way at all.  I really hope that this season is her last.

• Love 14

It sure sounds like she's working another 'declare the prenup null and void' angle with My Love. Mohammed likely agreed to everything she wanted just to get rid of her and be off to search for his next lady friend. My Love has already spent gazillions on the whacked out treatments all over the world, so I hope he has an excellent stable of attorneys that throw roadblocks in the way of her trying to shake him down for a gazillion more dollars. Tough shit if she claims she's too sick to work. She was already worth millions of Mohammed's dollars when she married My Love.

I don't see how she can claim to be too sick to work when she's obviously well enough to do this show, which is not a hobby for her.  It's a job. She absolutely can work.  Not that I think that would stop her from saying she's too sick to work!  But we see her working every damn time this show airs.  She's doing a job and getting paid for it.  And despite how debilitated she's claimed to be and despite her contract which allows her to film only as much as she's able, she hasn't missed a beat.   It seems to me that since she latched onto her LD storyline, she's been filming more than ever!

It really would be just like her to claim that she couldn't work when there's proof all over the place that yes, she can.

If she has no patience about people who are concerned about her or want to know about the illness? She isn't a very good

face for anything.

That's it exactly.  She's really not.  She's far too focused on her own "journey", and so self-involved that it's of no use to anyone else.  She should be welcoming questions, and putting out useful information, not biting people's heads off because they tell her she looks good.

Her mission is clearly to promote herself, nothing more.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 17

If someone has an infection then you don't want to suppress the immune system.

Is Yoliar now claiming to have BOTH and autoimmune disorder AND chronic lyme (doesn't exist but post treatment lyme syndrome exists)? Silicone breast implants are deemed safe and do not cause autoimmune disorders so does she think she has Lupus or Sjogrens or Scleroderma or something else.... So Yolanda, the "face" of lyme and invisible disease is spreading awareness by using medically incorrect terms like "chronic lyme disease" which doesn't exist (instead of saying post treatment lyme syndrome) and spreads misinformation like silicone breast implants are dangerous (i.e., promoting the hysteria that leaked silicone causes autoimmune disease which has been disproven by scientific research and that is why silicone breast implants are still being used....also why people can get silicone injected into their face---that's safe). That bothers me more than her injecting unapproved shit into her kids for their non-existent diagnosis (since chronic lyme disease is not recognized by the medical community including the CDC and research has been done into this...hence the diagnosis of post treatment lyme syndrome). 

I know I repeat myself but I see so much of Yolanda''s misinformation being used as if it were true and it is not.  I previously backed up these statements with respected references so unless a Yolanda acolyte (or believer of the misinformation) knows more then the medical community or disbelieves the medical community then I just don't understand why she and others keep saying chronic lyme disease and keep attributing medical problems to leaky breast (sure it can cause clumps that maybe painful or bumpy appearing depending when the leaked material pools but it shouldn't cause and autoimmune disease like we once thought--which was why they weren't used for a while but then science showed they were ok so now they are used).  Ok, I'm getting off my soapbox.....END OF RANT. Menopause, depression and psychiatric illness as well as post treatment lyme syndrome seem reasonable but it could be any number of medically accepted diagnoses. I just wish she stayed away from quacks.

Also Yo claims to still be bedridden 18 or 21 hours a day (I know it doesn't make sense but that is what she has claimed recently) so all this quackery isn't working so she should also let her cult of followers know they can stop wasting their money on it.

It is a fine line these doctors are trying to achieve. Trying to curb over reaction by the immune system and at the same time trying not to suppress the immune system. I can say with my autoimmune disease, sarcoidosis, the damage to my organs is caused by my immune system in overdrive. It forms granulomas which in turn damage my organs. So apparently these doctors also feel lyme can be a bacterial infection that morphs into an autoimmune disease. The medical stuff is interesting to me though I know it bores many. This is where Yo has had a chance to educate people but she has not done so plus she aligns herself with questionable doctors.

• Love 7