Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On December 26, 2016 at 2:32 AM, Christina said:

I think David ties with him for scariest person on this show. They are both capable of murder, and I have no doubt it will happen. Which one will be first is the only dispute I have with myself about it. I think Nathan, because David will keep some control of his actions as long as he has access to Janelle's money. 

Instead of a thirty second "If you have been a victim of domestic violence" spiel at the end of an episode, MTV needs to do a full 30 minute to an hour show about domestic violence, the behaviors such as jealously that will result in violence, and how to locate sources to assist you if you are in danger. Continuing to show these men, and that producer saying how great David is, is abhorable and disgusting.

This. Nathan is vile and dangerous (and may well kill someone). But David is the same and abused his ex so badly when she was "big pregnant" (in the third trimester) that she went into pre-term labor and had to be hospitalized. He not only could have killed her, her could have killed his own child. I *could* be wrong, but I think Nathan would draw the line at attacking a very pregnant woman who was carrying HIS child. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit. 

(I hope what I'm trying to say makes sense. They're both awful and dangerous and no type of domestic abuse is okay , but I'm more scared by UBT almost killing his ex and his child. He ranks a little higher in the scary category to me than Nathan, and Nathan ranks pretty damn high.

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

This. Nathan is vile and dangerous (and may well kill someone). But David is the same and abused his ex so badly when she was "big pregnant" (in the third trimester) that she went into pre-term labor and had to be hospitalized. He not only could have killed her, her could have killed his own child. I *could* be wrong, but I think Nathan would draw the line at attacking a very pregnant woman who was carrying HIS child. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit. 

(I hope what I'm trying to say makes sense. They're both awful and dangerous and no type of domestic abuse is okay , but I'm more scared by UBT almost killing his ex and his child. He ranks a little higher in the scary category to me than Nathan, and Nathan ranks pretty damn high.

Jenelle claims Nathan abused her while she was pregnant if I recall correctly. That's Jenelle saying that, of course, so take it with a grain of salt. Babs says the same thing, though (that he put his hands on her while she was pregnant), and I have a tad more faith in her word. 

I think anybody who can break in twice to someone's home, pin them to a bed and choke them would have zero qualms about doing the same to a pregnant woman as long as he felt she "deserved" it...I don't think he draws the line anywhere.    

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

There is also a slight chance Jessica and Nathan will reconcile. He had apparently choked her once before, but went back to him. I am sure Nathan must have convinced her he was too drunk or that she was somehow at fault. He may have pleaded with her and begged for forgiveness or cried his eyes out telling Jessica he never touched her much like the crying scene we all saw when he was being led away by the police.

I hope Jessica realizes she is better off without Nathan. He is a ticking time bomb.

She's now been hit in the head with a mason jar and choked twice...As someone posted earlier, people who choke their partners are extremely likely to kill. For some reason, it's much more of a red flag than even hitting or punching. At least she had the sense to call the cops but I hope he gets some consequences this time and/or she moves to get away. I sincerely hope she'd never go back to him but you never know with abusers.  

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Jenelle claims Nathan abused her while she was pregnant if I recall correctly. That's Jenelle saying that, of course, so take it with a grain of salt. Babs says the same thing, though (that he put his hands on her while she was pregnant), and I have a tad more faith in her word. 

I think anybody who can break in twice to someone's home, pin them to a bed and choke them would have zero qualms about doing the same to a pregnant woman as long as he felt she "deserved" it...I don't think he draws the line anywhere.    

Well, never mind. I guess I forgot. They're both equally scary and dangerous then. 

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Well, never mind. I guess I forgot. They're both equally scary and dangerous then. 

I personally would also have expected Nathan to be too narcissistic (in terms of *his kid*-- he doesn't seem to want to raise them but he is into them being *his*) to do that...But I guess he lacks any sort of control. 

• Love 1

Jenelle posted some meme on FB about how 5 minutes in the corner ("time out") can save a kid 5 in prison, and she references Kaiser.  Sadly, if genetics have anything to do with it (and environment ain't looking so hot either) poor Kaiser is going to be wearing a jumpsuit somewhere- it's only a matter of time.  Something tells me old Davey takes great pride in disciplining young Kaiser.  That poor baby is fucking screwed in life.  A good case for parking lot adoptions right there.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Elizabeth9 said:

Jenelle posted some meme on FB about how 5 minutes in the corner ("time out") can save a kid 5 in prison, and she references Kaiser.  Sadly, if genetics have anything to do with it (and environment ain't looking so hot either) poor Kaiser is going to be wearing a jumpsuit somewhere- it's only a matter of time.  Something tells me old Davey takes great pride in disciplining young Kaiser.  That poor baby is fucking screwed in life.  A good case for parking lot adoptions right there.

Five minutes in the corner. Five hours in his room. Poor Kaiser.

• Love 7

Sadly, we've seen Kaiser confined when he wasn't even doing anything wrong.That's just part of his daily life; to keep him out of Jenelle's hair. So how is it going to be effective as a punishment when he's so used to it? It won't be. 

Jenelle may literally be the last person on earth I'd take parenting advice from.

• Love 9

Kaiser being confined to a room for hours on end is just a precursor to the inevitable - life in jail or prison. He will be right at home if and when that day comes. He will be used to solitary confinement, not sharing a cell, because that is his life now.

I can't get it out of my head the scene of Jenelle throwing Kaiser into his crib to be left on his own simply because he was crying. He didn't want to the damn hot dog for lunch. He wanted some attention. Jenelle and Dave probably put him in the corner for daring to cry.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Yep.  "Crying like a little girl," to paraphrase the worlds best stepfather - David Eason.

Did he say "little girl" or "little bitch"?  I feel like I'm remembering bitch but maybe it wasn't as horrifying as I recall.

Oh wait I see you are paraphrasing so maybe it was bitch and you are just trying to take the edge off!

Edited by poopchute

Was Jenelle's mystery illness ever diagnosed? I'm watching the rerun where she lists all her symptoms. What was the end result of all that?    Was it recommended that she get pregnant while dealing with such serious symptoms?

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Was Jenelle's mystery illness ever diagnosed? I'm watching the rerun where she lists all her symptoms. What was the end result of all that?    Was it recommended that she get pregnant while dealing with such serious symptoms?

It was benzodiazepine withdrawal. 

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, poopchute said:

No. It was just all BS so Jenelle would have an excuse to not follow through with getting a job since graduating from that school.

Maci made an apoearance on one of those doctor shows last year, as well as Kail and Cate. 

Does MTV have a contract with those damn shows? Is it supposed to somehow give credibility to the girls and their claims of all of their ailments? 

• Love 5

So Nathan's pending charges are for domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature and burglary from August, and driving with an open alcohol container, domestic violence in the 2nd degree and giving false information to a police officer from last month. Do we have any idea what that last one is about? 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

9 hours ago, poopchute said:

8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

No. It was just all BS so Jenelle would have an excuse to not follow through with getting a job since graduating from that school.

I just watched those episodes myself. So what pisses me off is that I have something called a Chiari Malformation (my skull is malformed and, as a result, my brain hangs down into my neck). There's no cure for it, but brain surgery will help move the CSF flow around and alleviate some of the symptoms. It's very rare and caused by my Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, which is even rarer. There are only a handful of doctors in the world who understand it and most of us with Chiari have to fly around the US for treatments. I had to get m brain surgery 2 states away. Anyway, the symptoms are VERY similar to what Janelle was reporting: tingling, numbness, panic attack feelings, fatigue, hot flashes, etc. (There is a bucketload of additional symptoms for Chiari, I am just trying to remember the ones SHE stated.) It takes most people years of missed and failed diagnoses to get the proper one. Many patients are turned away for being hypochondriacs or accused of "faking." By the time they're finally diagnosed and get surgery, they're confined to wheelchairs and have lost motor skills. And then here comes Janelle, waltzing in with her "illness", and doing the same thing. It doesn't lend much credibility to the rest of us who aren't faking. 

For what it's worth, my other condition has only been portrayed twice on reality TV - once by a lovely teen on Mystery Diagnosis and once by a wackjob on Intervention. And she was a complete fruitcake. Screamed whenever she got near daisies or the color violet, hollering and carrying on about how being near them could make her joints dislocate. The reality forums and web articles had a field day with that. But hell, even those of us in the EDS world don't claim her. While it is true that our condition makes us dislocate on a regular basis (over the summer I dislocated both hips simply by turning over in my sleep) we can generally wear whatever shade of purple we want. 

• Love 5

I finally watched the full court scene...Wow, Nathan did not do that case any favors. His story included mentions of Twitter and someone's boyfriend calling him a female. WTF. Is he taking the Donald Trump handbook on argumentation to heart? 

• Love 6

Have I missed something? Have we actually gone an entire season plus one episode without witnessing Jenelle and Uncle Bad Touch EVER having a fight? Or are they just cleverly keeping it away from the cameras. 

I've never seen Jenelle talk calmly with a guy before and for the man to calmly calm back down - hey I noticed I said my username three times - it's almost like she's afraid to raise her voice to him. But still...I haven't seen an episode where they are fighting at each other only at Babs. Could they actually be happy together? 

Somebody fill me in, there's got to be something missing. I checked the news and Pete the pig isn't flying.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 4

My memory is literally the worst, but I believe there was an episode early last season where Jenelle was going to meet with Nathan and David wasn't pleased about it and they had a bit of an argument about it. Granted, it was nothing compared to Jenelle's usual knock-down-drag-outs. But there was a very menacing, controlling undertone to it. 

I don't think Jenelle is capable of having a truly happy, functional relationship. And I don't think she would ever have a partner who was a good person. The closest she came was that military dude, Gary. But I am sure he had his issues as well. I have no doubt the shit will hit the fan eventually with Jenelle and David. I just think David is SUPER invested in kissing this woman's ass to get whatever he wants out of her (money, fame, etc.) And I also think their dynamic will be a bit different. David seems more like a slow burn kind of aggressor, not the type to fly off the handle at random like Nathan. He strikes me more as the type to covertly grab the back of her arm and whisper in her ear than to just start yelling and choking. 

But he did throw his pregnant baby mama from a moving vehicle, so who knows. Time will tell. I do remember Nathan and Jenelle being pretty low key for awhile as well. Things always seem to go well in the beginning because Jenelle is usually still dealing with the fallout from her LAST relationship, and that somehow bonds her and the new guy. It's very twisted, for sure. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

The stuff Jenelle tweeted at one time about Dave teaching Jace "how to be a man" was really disturbing to me.

Can you imagine if one of her kids came out as gay? Methinks David, Nathan and Jenelle would all be massive homophobes. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

The stuff Jenelle tweeted at one time about Dave teaching Jace "how to be a man" was really disturbing to me.

To me as well. It implies Dave is still on that kick that Kaiser is a little bitch simply because he cries. Well, the reason he cries is because he is not being nurtured the way a child his age should be. He is tossed into a room or a corner. It also implies Kaiser is not a man because his father happens to be Nathan.

43 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Police report from Nate's most recent arrest. 

https://www.google.com/amp/radaronline.com/celebrity-news/nathan-griffith-arrest-custody-case-jenelle-evans-teen-mom-2/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

Also, Nathan was granted supervised visits only with Kaiser. 

How would supervised visits be enforced? We know how Adam violated that same thing from time to time.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

To me as well. It implies Dave is still on that kick that Kaiser is a little bitch simply because he cries. Well, the reason he cries is because he is not being nurtured the way a child his age should be. He is tossed into a room or a corner. It also implies Kaiser is not a man because his father happens to be Nathan.

How would supervised visits be enforced? We know how Adam violated that same thing from time to time.

Supposedly the visits must be supervised by Jenelle. 

My secret hope is that this means Nathan just won't have visits at all...Not because I don't want Kaiser to have a dad but because the two of them being present around him seems like all kinds of explosive...

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

My secret hope is that this means Nathan just won't have visits at all...Not because I don't want Kaiser to have a dad but because the two of them being present around him seems like all kinds of explosive...

From the article: "He has to have supervised visits by his mother supervising from now on and every other weekend,” the insider said.

Because of the volatile relationship between Jenelle and Nathan, she would never be made to supervise visits. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

From the article: "He has to have supervised visits by his mother supervising from now on and every other weekend,” the insider said.

Because of the volatile relationship between Jenelle and Nathan, she would never be made to supervise visits. 

Oh, NATHAN'S mother, I read it as KAISER'S mother. What a relief.

This is probably good. She has custody of his other kid, now she has to supervise his visits with this one. I feel bad for whoever she is. And Barb. Although I suppose they (and the dads) had a hand in creating these monsters.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

What one-year-old DOESN'T cry???? Girl or boy. It's what they do. I guess David came out of the womb all mute and emotionless like he is now?

• Love 13

Does anyone else get creeped out when they show the past "cute" videos with all the "dads?" They show that clip of Jace coming out in the pilot outfit over and over and Nathan saying "what's up, Top Gun?" And all I can think is, "hey he choked a woman twice in her home and doesn't have custody of either of his kids." And they show clips of Kieffer, "hey he did a lot of heroin and bitched about Barbara caring for his gf's abandoned kid." David, "hey he beat up a pregnant woman and left her on the road!" Andrew, "hey a deadbeat dad who impregnated a 16 year old and abandoned his child!"

Like wtf, I know we're supposed to just be looking at the kids but I just feel bad for them and think about how their mom and many "dads" have all failed him. 

• Love 2

that's what happens when the mom is too busy looking for dick instead of taking care of her kids. And six Pregnancies with 4 baby daddies and is how old? or is it 7? Was there another one with Nathan before Kaiser?  I cant keep up. By the time Jace is 18, that number could be tripled.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

No,Gary (or was it courtland ... I'm confused about the timeline in my own head, they all run together) were the abortion before Kaiser.

Courtland. Gary was one of the engagements, not the pregnancies as far as we know. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

"That's like putting the sharks in charge of the scuba tank" -Dorothy Zbornak

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Christina said:

It probably doesn't matter in the big picture of things, but Nathan's oldest daughter is being raised by her maternal grandparents, not Nathan's mom.

Jeez! These poor people!! When you're done raising your own kids, you should be done! 

• Love 7

Not a single woman in that picture look like they would be in Janelle' s tribe. Who are these people? They look like a group of sober soccer mom's that would usher their kids away from a Janelle type and her drama.

I want to see the shower thrown by her hoodie fight partner. Show me the shower her weed head crew is throwing.

• Love 22
3 hours ago, poopchute said:

Why does this asshole need a THIRD baby shower?!

My sister insisted on throwing me my third baby shower last year because she felt I needed to have a day that was centered around my pregnancy and the gift from God. Also because I was feeling down and a special party just for me (plus baby) would lift my spirits.

I didn't ask for items that could be carried down from her siblings, but things like baby girl clothes (my oldest daughter is in grade school and I had no hand me downs from her) since my second baby was a boy. 

I wasn't  trying to be greedy or shelfish to get free stuff because I had bought the big stuff and could afford my own but women go through a lot during pregnancy (hormones, weight gain, worrying about miscarriage, body changes, fear of pain of delivery) that they deserve a special party. Since it would be weird to invite people to a pregnancy party, lol, baby shower remained the same and my third child got special dresses and cute toys from her relatives.

Unless your post is geared at the evil Jenelle and how her "parenting" doesn't warrant her a baby shower then I'm sorry for my rambling haha. ?

• Love 6