Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

According to a police report, a warrant has been issued for the arrest of Nathan Joseph Griffith, 29, after his current girlfriend said he choked her after getting into an argument at a local bar.

Local bar..... Me thinks Nathan needs to put down the alcohol permanently and get on some meds for his mental issues and PTSD.  There will come a day when we read he murdered his current victim errr partner.

poor little Kaiser roll - 2 unstable bio parents and a crazy eyed step dad

How long till we see episodes of juhnelle holding baby#3 while fighting with Crazy Dave?

• Love 17
On November 5, 2016 at 10:56 PM, MissMel said:

He violated an order of protection by having contact with his child in a grocery store. The mother of the child is the pregnant woman that Uncle ID Channel beat. Jennelle thinks it's okay because the order was almost expired and he plans on getting visitation and custody when it does. Of the child. The child that doesn't know who he is. He's appealing the case. Jennelle probably thinks he'll win because he didn't beat the pregnant woman while the order was in effect. Or something similar to that stupidity.

Well Uncle ID & Juhnelle need to recruit his stranger toddler to help care for the new bundle of joy . Kaiser Roll can't do it alone while those two dolts get high in their bedroom 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Nathan is really fucking scary. How many "choking" stories have we heard now? It makes me really mad that they let that dude film Weekend at Coreys. He should be locked up somewhere. 

The weekend special was filmed in July.  I get what you mean, but considering Leah Messer and Jenelle are still part of this show in spite of their criminal behavior (child neglect, illicit drug use, DV), Nathan fits right in.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

The weekend special was filmed in July.  I get what you mean, but considering Leah Messer and Jenelle are still part of this show in spite of their criminal behavior (child neglect, illicit drug use, DV), Nathan fits right in.

Oh, I agree with you there. Throw Kail and Amber, with their propensity for DV, in as well. 

My point was more that the Corey special seemed to be a fun, lighthearted break from the main show. I don't like any of these scumbags making money off their scumbaggery. But the show is basically following their lives, good-bad-and-ugly. I would have enjoyed the Dad's special better if he wasn't there, because as fun and funny as it got, I kept being reminded of how disgusting that asshole is. I just don't think he fits with the other 3 dads who were shown. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Oh, I agree with you there. Throw Kail and Amber, with their propensity for DV, in as well. 

My point was more that the Corey special seemed to be a fun, lighthearted break from the main show. I don't like any of these scumbags making money off their scumbaggery. But the show is basically following their lives, good-bad-and-ugly. I would have enjoyed the Dad's special better if he wasn't there, because as fun and funny as it got, I kept being reminded of how disgusting that asshole is. I just don't think he fits with the other 3 dads who were shown. 

Oh yes. I gotcha. Agree.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Elizabeth9 said:

Nathan is really scary.  I just keep flashing back to Jenelle trying to convince everyone how nice and normal he was when they first started dating, how they never argued, etc.

Didn't they say their love was like "The NOtebook," only, you know, not ironically?

• Love 7
23 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Didn't they say their love was like "The NOtebook," only, you know, not ironically?

Jenelle's life on this show is like a PSA of who should not be in any relationship and who should be sterilized.

Fuck MTV and their so-called hand in lowering teen pregnancies. They have adults on their show who have had trap babies!

• Love 6
On 11/13/2016 at 1:59 PM, HeySandyStrange said:

Well, I could swear it has been mentioned on and off in the last season or two that Jace does have some behavioral problems and was acting out at school and home. Never heard about voices, but I hate to say it, I wouldn't be shocked.  I could swear I heard somewhere that both of Jenellle's older siblings have diagnosed mental issues, maybe her brother is even has schizophrenia.  And Jenelle goes without saying. Poor Jace really did not win the genetic lottery by any means:(

He definitely did not.  And what you mentioned is all on Jenelle's side--never mind the other half of the genes being donated by the excellent genetic material possessed by the string of men she's choosing as sperm donors.

This may sound insensitive, but it grieves me even more if Jace has real mental illness because I predict Barbara and Jenelle will point to that as the reason he turns out the way it's pretty much inevitable he's going to turn out.  All the verbal abuse and violence and general heinous behavior by those two?  Inconsequential.

• Love 4

Nathan can try to repaint history all he wants, but his version of the story still sounds bad. Sounds like a guy who couldn't take "no" for an answer and followed a girl around all night. "A cookout doesn't take 1.5 hours"? Why not? I've been to all day cookouts. It's not just the cooking. He's crazy and makes no sense.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Nathan can try to repaint history all he wants, but his version of the story still sounds bad. Sounds like a guy who couldn't take "no" for an answer and followed a girl around all night. "A cookout doesn't take 1.5 hours"? Why not? I've been to all day cookouts. It's not just the cooking. He's crazy and makes no sense.

Nathan is the poster boy for the classic abuser, going by his statements in that article. His drinking no doubt enhances the behavior and his insecurities. He thinks his behavior is rational. He is also rattling off lies in his statements and downplaying what he did. He is also blaming the victim. Classic DV move. 

• Love 12
16 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Nathan, you should listen to your mom.

Going by her comments, she seems to be blaming the victim as well. Claiming he will be the victim of an assault if he goes to her house. No doubt she believes her son. 

• Love 2
On 12/17/2016 at 5:43 PM, GreatKazu said:

Nathan is the poster boy for the classic abuser, going by his statements in that article. His drinking no doubt enhances the behavior and his insecurities. He thinks his behavior is rational. He is also rattling off lies in his statements and downplaying what he did. He is also blaming the victim. Classic DV move. 

BUT HE WAS SO NICE ON TV!

oh wait...

• Love 2

Right???

MY favorite scene in The Notebook was when they went to the beach....but then they broke up, and started fighting over who had to watch the baby, and Allie chases Noah in his pickup truck, while the poor, unloved child bounced around in the backseat. Just completely heartwarming. 

Edited by ghoulina
  • Love 12

Nathan has a traumatic brain injury and severe PTSD which he appears to not be treating with meds and instead is treating with alcohol. Adding alcohol to his brain injury is like pouring gasoline on a fire. He thinks his version is completely reasonable because his brain isn't working right. She was sitting too close to a man and took too long at a cookout. So his response is a legitimate one to him. Notice how he doesn't admit nor deny he choked her? Just said she didn't have marks on her neck? Unless I'm confused, that makes twice that she has accused him of choking her but didn't have any marks on her neck. She is either exaggerating or, my belief, he is controlling himself to some extent. He won't be able to keep that control up, and is going to end up killing someone.

• Love 8

It's incredibly scary to think that Jenelle's kids have this combo of genetics:

Jenelle/Andrew

Jenelle/Nathan

Jenelle/David

If even one of them makes it to 21 without assaults, drugs or prison time on their records, I'll be shocked into an early grave.

• Love 11

Thank you! I got myself locked of Twitter before I even posted. Then again, I don't want her craziness on my Instagram. I have enough weirdness with a Y&R actor and notice from a Housewife. I for sure as hell don't need Janelle's Army. 

• Love 3

I believe she's due at the end of January. 

It was funny, because I have the Timehop app (for those that don't know, it syncs with your SM accounts and shows you what you posted that day throughout the previous years) and just recently one of my posts from a few years ago was shaking my head at her being pregnant with Kaiser. I thought the world was ending, because that trash reproduced again. And now here she is on number THREE. Sometimes I just want off the planet. 

• Love 6
On 12/21/2016 at 9:36 AM, Christina said:

Nathan has a traumatic brain injury and severe PTSD which he appears to not be treating with meds and instead is treating with alcohol. Adding alcohol to his brain injury is like pouring gasoline on a fire. He thinks his version is completely reasonable because his brain isn't working right. She was sitting too close to a man and took too long at a cookout. So his response is a legitimate one to him. Notice how he doesn't admit nor deny he choked her? Just said she didn't have marks on her neck? Unless I'm confused, that makes twice that she has accused him of choking her but didn't have any marks on her neck. She is either exaggerating or, my belief, he is controlling himself to some extent. He won't be able to keep that control up, and is going to end up killing someone.

Which clearly means he choked her. Which makes twice that he's done that to Jessica. Jenelle accused him of it too and even on-screen he switched the topic to Kieffer. Clearly he did it. 

I don't know if PTSD is the whole reason for this, though obviously it does contribute possibly or worsen his addiction at least. I would think it's likelier that he joined the military to blow off some of his constant "steam" but it just made it worse. I'd be shocked if he had none of these problems before the military. Also, he no longer collects/qualifies for disability from the military, so his PTSD diagnosis is suspect IMO. Maybe he exhibited signs, but that may have been his erratic violent nature to begin with.

He is textbook violent abuser and my belief is that he always was. He has another child he doesn't see and wasn't allowed to unsupervised for a long time because he was constantly drunk around her. His statements are chilling...Remind me of my abusive ex, who choked me and held a knife to me. Nathan has very similar behavioral patterns. He's a piece of shit.

Nathan is seriously the scariest person on this show to me because I 100% believe he could and might kill someone. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 8

I think David ties with him for scariest person on this show. They are both capable of murder, and I have no doubt it will happen. Which one will be first is the only dispute I have with myself about it. I think Nathan, because David will keep some control of his actions as long as he has access to Janelle's money. 

Instead of a thirty second "If you have been a victim of domestic violence" spiel at the end of an episode, MTV needs to do a full 30 minute to an hour show about domestic violence, the behaviors such as jealously that will result in violence, and how to locate sources to assist you if you are in danger. Continuing to show these men, and that producer saying how great David is, is abhorable and disgusting.

• Love 7
17 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Which clearly means he choked her. Which makes twice that he's done that to Jessica. Jenelle accused him of it too and even on-screen he switched the topic to Kieffer. Clearly he did it. 

I don't know if PTSD is the whole reason for this, though obviously it does contribute possibly or worsen his addiction at least. I would think it's likelier that he joined the military to blow off some of his constant "steam" but it just made it worse. I'd be shocked if he had none of these problems before the military. Also, he no longer collects/qualifies for disability from the military, so his PTSD diagnosis is suspect IMO. Maybe he exhibited signs, but that may have been his erratic violent nature to begin with.

He is textbook violent abuser and my belief is that he always was. He has another child he doesn't see and wasn't allowed to unsupervised for a long time because he was constantly drunk around her. His statements are chilling...Remind me of my abusive ex, who choked me and held a knife to me. Nathan has very similar behavioral patterns. He's a piece of shit.

Nathan is seriously the scariest person on this show to me because I 100% believe he could and might kill someone. 

Many Veteran's lose their disability by not attending the C&P exam.  I'm a Veteran who provides mental health treatment to Veterans at the VA. If you move and don't notify the VA, they will send exam notices to your address on record.  If you don't attend the appointment, you lose your disability.

Interpersonal Violence in relationships with PTSD+TBI is so common that the VA has developed an evidence-based treatment called "Strength at Home."  https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01435512

I'm trained in this EBT and provide it to groups of Veterans who participate in my county's Veterans Treatment Court.  

I hope Nathan can get the help he desperately needs before he kills a partner. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Many Veteran's lose their disability by not attending the C&P exam.  I'm a Veteran who provides mental health treatment to Veterans at the VA. If you move and don't notify the VA, they will send exam notices to your address on record.  If you don't attend the appointment, you lose your disability.

Interpersonal Violence in relationships with PTSD+TBI is so common that the VA has developed an evidence-based treatment called "Strength at Home."  https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01435512

I'm trained in this EBT and provide it to groups of Veterans who participate in my county's Veterans Treatment Court.  

I hope Nathan can get the help he desperately needs before he kills a partner. 

I don't deny that PTSD exacerbated his problems (I have complex PTSD myself), I just don't believe for a second that Nathan wasn't previously violent or at least had violent tendencies. I don't know the exact timeline of his problems with his ex and daughter but as I understand it, they began well before he was diagnosed or discharged. I also think he's a sociopath who doesn't see anything wrong with what he's doing, so I doubt he'll get any help. 

Btw he also got a DUI last week...How many charges is he up to now? There are new reports that he is giving up full custody of Kaiser...So much for fighting Jenelle for custody. Probably for the best though, he's obviously currently going off the rails. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 3

Those texts where he is giving up Kaiser are pretty clearly fake. That whole article seems to be Janelle's doing. I see her fighting him harder now that he has the assault charges; not because she wants Kaiser but because she doesn't want Nathan to have him. She is petty and vindictive. If David didn't want Kaiser around, she would gladly hand him over to Nathan. She told the attorney when she wanted to fight for Jace (because she was filming) that she wasn't going to give Nathan up for Jace because she had Kaiser. She would do the same thing with David and her soon-to-be-born daughter.

• Love 1
Spoiler

Nathan has never made any real effort to get Kaiser at all, or his daughter, so I don't know why he'd start now. He doesn't give a crap about either of them, just wants people to think he's a good dad. 

Considering his charges, he likely won't have much of a choice anyway. 

• Love 2

He had almost 50% custody of Kaiser. The court Order was posted online at one point. I think Janelle was claiming that he didn't actually take him when he was allowed, and he said Janelle was lying. They are both liars, so who knows what the truth is? I tend to believe him only because she made such a big deal about him leaving Kaiser with his mom at one time, when she has left him with Tori several times.

Trying to decide which one is telling the truth is pointless, because they both lie so much. Neither one of them wants him; they just want to punish the other. It's too bad he wasn't adopted by a family that would love him.

I don't think his daughter's maternal grandparents let him have access to her that much. He is supposed to show up sober, and I doubt that he bothers, and they wouldn't let him if he was drinking. Since her mother is also a substance abuser, it sounds like her being raised by her grandparents is a benefit to her, and they should stay away from her.

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I don't deny that PTSD exacerbated his problems (I have complex PTSD myself), I just don't believe for a second that Nathan wasn't previously violent or at least had violent tendencies. I don't know the exact timeline of his problems with his ex and daughter but as I understand it, they began well before he was diagnosed or discharged. I also think he's a sociopath who doesn't see anything wrong with what he's doing, so I doubt he'll get any help. 

Btw he also got a DUI last week...How many charges is he up to now? There are new reports that he is giving up full custody of Kaiser...So much for fighting Jenelle for custody. Probably for the best though, he's obviously currently going off the rails. 

He can have PTSD and still be an asshole.  I'm not excusing Nathan's conduct. Just pointing out that Nathan's situation is so common that courts are changing policies and new treatments are being developed. The VA and the NFL have partnered on research because repeated concussions/TBI = violence. Help is out there for Nathan if he wants it. He doesn't want it.  It's a shame that so many children are involved in the Janelle/Nathan/Dave clusterfuck. 

Has Jenelle birthed Princess Damien yet?  I feel like she's been pregnant for 2 years. 

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, Christina said:

He had almost 50% custody of Kaiser. The court Order was posted online at one point. I think Janelle was claiming that he didn't actually take him when he was allowed, and he said Janelle was lying. They are both liars, so who knows what the truth is? I tend to believe him only because she made such a big deal about him leaving Kaiser with his mom at one time, when she has left him with Tori several times.

Trying to decide which one is telling the truth is pointless, because they both lie so much. Neither one of them wants him; they just want to punish the other. It's too bad he wasn't adopted by a family that would love him.

I don't think his daughter's maternal grandparents let him have access to her that much. He is supposed to show up sober, and I doubt that he bothers, and they wouldn't let him if he was drinking. Since her mother is also a substance abuser, it sounds like her being raised by her grandparents is a benefit to her, and they should stay away from her.

It's in their legal agreement that he cannot see her unsupervised or after drinking because he and the ex were both addicts and drank/used around the baby. 

I don't trust him because he swore up and down, like Jenelle, that he would get full custody of his kid and fight til the end, but then rolled over and agreed to that lane custody agreement they had despite claiming his kid was "in danger." He's in danger but it's fine for him to be at risk well over half the time? 

I'm not one for encouraging kids to go to foster homes but in this case that honestly may be the best option. 

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Christina said:

I think David ties with him for scariest person on this show. They are both capable of murder, and I have no doubt it will happen.

Add Jenelle to round out the evil trio of and I'd agree. All three exhibit violent tendencies and psycho/sociopathic traits. Nathan and UBT are more likely to murder in a fit of rage and Jenelle I see as being the calculated, long-term planner who knows where all the bodies are buried. I wish I was being funny, but I truly can picture Jenelle being the murder ringleader with one of her many violent fuck boys (if they don't hurt her first).

As for Nathan and his PTSD...I can totally believe he did have issues before he want in the military, but that isn't to say his PTSD isn't legit or that it hasn't exacerbated  the problems he may've hade before. Add alcohol to the mix and you are asking for trouble in my experience. Outside of Nathan, I have heard of and seen cases of PTSD or TBI that have truly changed a person that didn't exhibit violent behavior before as well. Nathan's inherent assholishness really doesn't help, I will admit. I feel so sorry for adorable little Kaiser, with those two psychos for parents.

Many Veteran's lose their disability by not attending the C&P exam.

I see this as being the most logical reason for why Nathan lost his benefits. I'm sure he blew off his psych appointments, didn't take his meds and refused to make an effort. The VA doesn't play about their money and I'm under the impression that a Vet has to jump through hoops to get their benefits (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Nathan is just your average dumbass who thinks he's too good for all that, I'll bet. Teen Mom 2 money, ya' know:)

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Christina said:

Those texts where he is giving up Kaiser are pretty clearly fake. That whole article seems to be Janelle's doing. I see her fighting him harder now that he has the assault charges; not because she wants Kaiser but because she doesn't want Nathan to have him. She is petty and vindictive. If David didn't want Kaiser around, she would gladly hand him over to Nathan. She told the attorney when she wanted to fight for Jace (because she was filming) that she wasn't going to give Nathan up for Jace because she had Kaiser. She would do the same thing with David and her soon-to-be-born daughter.

This x a billion. Jenelle has no problem ditching children for men. I think she kept Kaiser for several reasons: 1. Barb refused to take him/Nathan's mother is incapable of caring for him full time, 2) She gets off on the drama with Nathan and 3) Dave uses Kaiser as a replacement for the son he's not allowed to see. If Dave came home and said "it's the kid or me," Kaiser's bags would be packed and on the curb in less than ten minutes. That's why it always kills me when Jenelle's groupies praise her for her improvements as a mother. No, Jenelle is still the same shitty person, she's just doing better because her latest loser likes playing house. 

• Love 16

Is there any chance he will go to prison this time? Apparently where he lives you can commit violent acts left and right and nothing will ever happen to you. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/alltheteenmoms.net/2014/03/12/did-nathan-griffith-lie-about-military-awards/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

Btw, can someone who knows more about the military give some context to these claims, since we're discussing his time in the military? 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 2

The VA doesn't have his paperwork up-to-date, like most all veterans. A follow-up to that article posted proof that he did earn the awards, his paperwork was just behind. In the comments of the original article, that I haven't re-read, many other service members said theirs were also not updated.

If he does go to jail for the DUI, he'll be sentenced to 60 days and serve 5. Jails are overcrowded and it is a problem everywhere. The only serious jail time he would serve would be for the assaults, and he'll probably plea that down to a house arrest charge. The cops not noting marks on her neck may help him negotiate a lesser domestic battery charge. Janelle's continuous ability to walk away from jail time was her super-power, and Nathan seems to have it too.  

• Love 7
20 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Add Jenelle to round out the evil trio of and I'd agree. All three exhibit violent tendencies and psycho/sociopathic traits. Nathan and UBT are more likely to murder in a fit of rage and Jenelle I see as being the calculated, long-term planner who knows where all the bodies are buried. I wish I was being funny, but I truly can picture Jenelle being the murder ringleader with one of her many violent fuck boys (if they don't hurt her first).

I was just about to say the same. I think Jenelle is just as capable of harm/murder as the men she chooses.

• Love 7

There's no way Nathan's giving up custody of the Roll. Not because he actually wants him; no, neither parent wants that poor kid. But because if Nathan gives up custody, he gives up his only reason for being on the show, and thus his only (I suspect) paycheck. 

• Love 11

On the special that aired last night, the hot dog scene was shown, and Jenelle freely admitted not allowing Nathan to have visitation with Kaiser because he is not utilizing that time to actually being with Kaiser. Implying Kaiser is with Nathan's mother. 

The thing that kills me about her logic is, she then quickly dumps The Roll in his crib, bitches about The Roll crying,  and she then calls Nathan to ask if his mom can watch him for three days out of the week. 

Kailyn pulled that same shit with Jo. These chicks just do not get that the grandparents also want to see their grand kids. At least with Jo, he was working while Isaac was with his family. Nathan is at the gym. Still, it is his visitation and how Nathan chooses to spend or utilize that time with The Roll is on him. Jenelle cannot and should not dictate especially since she put The Roll in daycare while she and Nathan were together.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Vandy10 said:

There's no way Nathan's giving up custody of the Roll. Not because he actually wants him; no, neither parent wants that poor kid. But because if Nathan gives up custody, he gives up his only reason for being on the show, and thus his only (I suspect) paycheck. 

Totally. But if he gets convicted (apparently her roommate was a witness this time, unlike the last time he choked her, so that's something), he might get no custody of him anyway. 

There have been no real witnesses to the other assaults-- only Jenelle was there when Gary allegedly assaulted her, only Jessica was there when Nathan choked her the first time (not putting allegedly for that one), and when Jenelle hit Jessica with the jar (also not alleged, lol), Nathan claimed to be a witness but later it was found that he'd repeatedly lied to the police, which was the major reason Jenelle was acquitted. So maybe the witness this time will help? Here's hoping. She says he had her pinned to the bed covering her mouth so she couldn't call for help, claims this has happened several times so they always have the doors locked, and claims he then banged on the roommate's window all night and took her phone outside to get Jessica to come out and talk to him.

Nathan wrote a super creepy thing on Instagram in response to Jessica's roommate's account of the situation. All of these folks are always crazy but he really seems to be currently having a breakdown. Scary stuff. 

Also: I bet Jessica really regrets ever being involved with this man or this show...She's gotten hit in the head with a jar and choked out twice, as well as had her house broken into.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 4

There is also a slight chance Jessica and Nathan will reconcile. He had apparently choked her once before, but went back to him. I am sure Nathan must have convinced her he was too drunk or that she was somehow at fault. He may have pleaded with her and begged for forgiveness or cried his eyes out telling Jessica he never touched her much like the crying scene we all saw when he was being led away by the police.

I hope Jessica realizes she is better off without Nathan. He is a ticking time bomb.

• Love 4