Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

Kaiser is so cute. That would be the one bad thing about Jenelle and David getting fired- no accountability as far as not abusing/neglecting the kids.

Has anyone heard any more about Doris reigniting the custody claim? None of these kids is in a great spot, but I fear Kaiser is the worst off.

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, Tatum said:

OK, not that I ever thought the Teen Mom/TM2 production company/Viacom/MTV ever had the moral high ground here, but if they ignore David's rants while firing Farrah- that is a new low even for them. If they can't bring themselves to fire David and Jenelle because they assume they drive the ratings, they should, at bare minimum, as a face saving gesture, insist that David post an apology on his social media accounts.

Although, maybe I am naive, but I can't believe in light of all the media attention to sex crimes, high school shootings, higher ups looking the other way, etc. that even Viacom is going to be able to turn a blind eye to this. I really think David might have gone too far this time.

ETA: I am actually so angry about this I am reaching out to Viacom. I normally really don't like any kind of paper trail that proves I pay attention to this show, even tangentially. People and InTouch picked this up, so I really think Viacom is going to have to do something about this.

This.

Each time it is mentioned how one is happy that Farrah is fired, it bothers me. Not because I like her. It is about MTV and their obvious favoritism, sexism, and blatant hypocrisy. Not everyone is being treated to the same standards. 

When MTV and Viacom choose to side or ignore the following on their show:  homophobia, racism, child abuse, child neglect, drug use, and DV, while firing someone whose only crime is behaving in a manner that is being described from the producers as "bitchy" and "aggressive", I find it disturbing. Isn't David being aggressive to the crew when he threatens assault?  MTV is supposed to be about diversity. At least I thought it was. They are putting a Scarlet letter on Farrah, and for what? If they can do that to Farrah, then MTV needs to start cleaning house and get rid of David and Jenelle.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Bottle? To each their own but doesn't keeping a baby on the bottle too long cause teeth problems? She is 13 months, when is the correct time to start taking the bottle away. Sorry my daughter is 21, I cannot remember. But I know these two fuckers do it to get her out of their hair so they can go back to being high.

Drinking out of a bottle is the least of Ensley’s concerns. 

• Love 21
13 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

This.

Each time it is mentioned how one is happy that Farrah is fired, it bothers me. Not because I like her. It is about MTV and their obvious favoritism, sexism, and blatant hypocrisy. Not everyone is being treated to the same standards. 

When MTV and Viacom choose to side or ignore the following on their show:  homophobia, racism, child abuse, child neglect, drug use, and DV, while firing someone whose only crime is behaving in a manner that is being described from the producers as "bitchy" and "aggressive", I find it disturbing. Isn't David being aggressive to the crew when he threatens assault?  MTV is supposed to be about diversity. At least I thought it was. They are putting a Scarlet letter on Farrah, and for what? If they can do that to Farrah, then MTV needs to start cleaning house and get rid of David and Jenelle.

The last 12 months have been filled with one violent episode after another, and MTV/Viacom has a fucking responsibility to not provide some ranting hate filled asshole a platform on which to spew his bullshit, which they are giving him if they allow him or his loser wife one more second of camera time.

And honestly, I don't think Viacom has any moral compunction here at all- hell, this is the company, who, when they were accused of knowingly filming the rape of an unconscious reality TV contestant and not intervening (OK, the production company was accused, but Viacom was listed as a defendant in the civil case), instead of denying it, they just said the alleged victim wasn't an employee of theirs and therefore it wasn't their problem. I get that was a legal technicality they tried to use more for efficiency (rather than waste the time defending themselves, if they could get it thrown out, so much the better), but how cold of a response when dealing with a crime that horrific? Anyways, they have no moral compunction, but I really think they might be shamed into handling this better. Everyone wants to look like a responsible, equal opportunity entity these days.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Ensley looks scared. 

I agree - like she's worried mommy will be angry if the shot isn't right. 

I think it's not so much about the bigotry - they could justify it as "shining the light on it" or something, and there's something to that.  For every Pedro back in the day on the Real World, there was always at least one person who was shocked and often not in the least polite(tm) about it.

What's different here is the toxic mix of unapologetic anger, prejudice, and GUNS - the display of indignation by a rage-filled, unstable bigot that anyone should question his right to wave an AR-15 in people's faces right after one's been used to shoot up a bunch of kids at school - while demonstrating why he's exactly the sort of person who shouldn't be allowed near one. 

• Love 11

"David didn't understand how offensive people would get or how Twitter even works. Now that he realizes his voice is very strong within media/tabloids he has deactivated his account. He agrees he will keep his comments to himself from now on."

"Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans is standing by her hubby, saying he doesn't hate members of the LGBTQ community ... and her evidence is essentially, "we know gay people."

David Eason came under fire on Twitter after he said, "Lmao why don't you go tell the homo and transgender parents to start teaching their kids better morals? Oh I forgot thats supposed to be normal." Both "Teen Mom 2" fans and cast members called for his firing from the show.

Now Jenelle's coming to David's defense, telling us, "David didn't understand how offensive people would get or how Twitter even works. Now that he realizes his voice is very strong within media/tabloids he has deactivated his account. He agrees he will keep his comments to himself from now on."

She continues, "David doesn't hate people from the LGBT community. My old manager was gay and used to be one of me and Davids close friends. We attended Farrah's birthday in Miami with a lot of LGBT people there and he didn't act in any type of way. We went had a good time and left."

Evans wraps her statement with, "We are sorry for the comments that were made."

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, druzy said:

I find that encouraging, actually. The fact that she's apologizing and has implied David is too stupid to understand twitter means to me that she's likely shitting bricks right now, thinking she's going to get fired.

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, druzy said:

Now Jenelle's coming to David's defense, telling us, "David didn't understand how offensive people would get or how Twitter even works. Now that he realizes his voice is very strong within media/tabloids he has deactivated his account. He agrees he will keep his comments to himself from now on."

David didn't understand how offensive people would get - or how offended people would get?  Words matter.  Is she blaming everyone else for being offensive?

Also, everyone's voice is strong when they are yelling.  Even via social media.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I find it infuriating. "We went to a party with the gays. All is forgiven!". 

I meant encouraging as in this apology post might be indicative of her actually facing consequences for her actions for once, not that what she said was encouraging. She sounds like she's scrambling which my optimistic mind thinks might mean she's gotten word she's getting fired, or at least they are considering firing her.

1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

David didn't understand how offensive people would get - or how offended people would get?  Words matter.  Is she blaming everyone else for being offensive?

I think what she is trying to claim is that David doesn't really have a problem with anyone, he is just saying really offensive things (that he doesn't necessarily believe) to get back at people who were offending him.

Or maybe she truly just confused offensive and offended, but hard to imagine being surprised that calling someone an "abomination" would cause offense.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Tatum said:

I meant encouraging as in this apology post might be indicative of her actually facing consequences for her actions for once, not that what she said was encouraging. She sounds like she's scrambling which my optimistic mind thinks might mean she's gotten word she's getting fired, or at least they are considering firing her.

I hear you, but I don't find it encouraging. Jenelle is SUCH a sociopath, she wouldn't have been able to come up with doing something like this on her own. MTV probably told her "release a statement saying BLAH BLAH BLAH, or ELSE!". I think this was MTV driven & means that there, as usual, WON'T be consequences. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

No, she's an illiterate moron. 

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 17
6 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I hear you, but I don't find it encouraging. Jenelle is SUCH a sociopath, she wouldn't have been able to come up with doing something like this on her own. MTV probably told her "release a statement saying BLAH BLAH BLAH, or ELSE!". I think this was MTV driven & means that there, as usual, WON'T be consequences. 

Could be, and maybe it is true, but I don't think Viacom is going to be able to let this one slide, honestly. Production might have told her to work out an apology and they will try to undo the damage she caused, but I think bad news for her is coming down the pike from the higher ups.

ETA: at some point, this guy has got to be a legal liability for Viacom. Yes, they can sign all the waivers in the world, but a man associated with them has gone on record as indirectly encouraging hate crimes. That's some bad PR.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Could be, and maybe it is true, but I don't think Viacom is going to be able to let this one slide, honestly. Production might have told her to work out an apology and they will try to undo the damage she caused, but I think bad news for her is coming down the pike from the higher ups.

I sure hope you're right. 

11 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Yeah, is she joking with that crap? Is she implying he is someone who actually has any sort of influence on actual humans (which we know she isn't)? And judging by his over-the-top reactions, seems to me like it was everyone else's voices that were MUCH "stronger" than his. 

• Love 9

I don't think UBT deleted his twitter account, either. I think twitter suspended him and Jenelle deleted hers to try to make it look like it was his idea. This attempt to save face is something, I believe, that came from straight from TMZ. I think they contacted her and told her what a shitstorm UBT created and did she have anything to say. Harvey Levin is a total asshole but, he goes into crazy mode when someone starts in with homophobic ugliness. And, he's smart. Smart enough to know the swamp things are semi literate morons and will hang themselves if given a platform.

• Love 13

Also, if this apology was MTV mandated, I would think they'd insist UBT did it, not Jenelle on his behalf.

1 minute ago, druzy said:

MTV is currently filming Teen Mom 2. I hope they include this whole fiasco.

Unlikely, but that might be cause for their radio silence on the matter. They might be figuring out what their legal options are for terminating Jenelle mid contract.

• Love 6

I've been away for while having a baby but I am back at work and finally able to comment again-what perfect timing with this disaster.

I have a hard time believing they would completely get rid of both of them. I have a feeling they will try to get rid of just David, but if they did that, it would certainly cause friction and there is no way David would stand for that. That being said, I also have a hard time believing Jenelle would just quit as a result of them not filming David.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

• Love 13
Just now, BXD said:

I've been away for while having a baby but I am back at work and finally able to comment again-what perfect timing with this disaster.

I have a hard time believing they would completely get rid of both of them. I have a feeling they will try to get rid of just David, but if they did that, it would certainly cause friction and there is no way David would stand for that. That being said, I also have a hard time believing Jenelle would just quit as a result of them not filming David.

I thought of that too. But David would make it near impossible to film without him- you know he'd refuse to move from the room, and talk when Jenelle was talking, and basically cause editing to work overtime to remove him from the footage. Plus, she'd never be allowed to travel to reunion shows without him. And I think he might insist she quit if he's fired, despite forgoing the income, because David is totally stupid enough to cut off his nose to spite his face.

• Love 19
36 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I find it infuriating. "We went to a party with the gays. All is forgiven!". Plus, "he didn't understand how offensive people would get"? Again, he started going off on a "bitches & hoes" tirade because people SO OFFENSIVELY asked "did you watch the news?". 

Maybe she meant they didn’t realize how offensive David would get? ? 

29 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

This. But I really, really hope not.

17 minutes ago, druzy said:

MTV is currently filming Teen Mom 2. I hope they include this whole fiasco.

Only if they include their subsequent firing from the show.

4 minutes ago, druzy said:

I have no idea what Nutro Company is, or what they sell but, I’ll be buying some of it!! ??

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, BXD said:

Congratulations on your little one! I think there is no way in hell he'd let Jenelle continue with the show if they fired him. He'd rather lose the money than the control over her.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I have no idea what Nutro Company is, or what they sell but I’ll be buying some of it!! ??

Pet food.  I literally just researched how it compares to my dog's current food to see if I should switch her over.

• Love 9

Go Nutro! I hope others follow. I may have to look at ingredients on Nutro's food when I run up to the feedstore today to see if it would work for my canine and/or feline housemates. I used to feed it to my old lab and it was good stuff. Sponsors pulling out is NOT something they can or will ignore. It would be easy peasy to replace the swamp things with Babs and Jace and have one more season. Then, cut the Teen Mom cord and move on. They're going to have to change the name to 30 Something Mom if they keep churning this thing out.

• Love 15
47 minutes ago, druzy said:

, "David didn't understand how offensive people would get or how Twitter even works. Now that he realizes his voice is very strong within media/tabloids he has deactivated his account. He agrees he will keep hi

David doesn’t get how Twitter works!? Now that he realizes his voice is strong? I don’t know that I’d give him that much credit, he’s just loud. 

So is it ok to be an awful human being that is spewing hate when you don’t have a “strong voice”? This isn’t about his following, it’s about him being a garbage human. 

I have actually always been anti Farrah being fired, I don’t like her as a person, but mtv created that monster, I feel the same way about Jenelle so they can deal with her. Now that they set the precedent with firing Farrah, they better be consistent with Jenelle. Yes I can see the argument that this is David’s fight, but do we really think David would leave without taking Jenelle with him?

• Love 10

For all of David's blustering and misunderstanding what the word "homophobic" means, he doesn't seem to get that those same men dancing in gold lame banana hammocks on the rainbow pride parade float (apologizing for the stereotype, but that's like my favorite image) have also spent countless hours in the gym, working on their bodies, so they can look really really good and also protect themselves from lumbering brain dead troglodytes like David and his ilk. 

That's why David wouldn't dare say anything at Farrah's party or anywhere he feels he might be outnumbered. He's a terrified keyboard warrior who only attacks women and men he (incorrectly) presumes are sissies. 

I would LOVE to kick him out of a cab during the Folsom Street Fair and watch him collapse into a puddle of fear. 

• Love 15
18 minutes ago, druzy said:

I never heard of Nutro but would happily buy their stuff. Is there a way to tell what other players are involved as sponsors? I am assuming this Jayde person directly contacted them regarding David? How did she know to do that?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I never heard of Nutro but would happily buy their stuff. Is there a way to tell what other players are involved as sponsors? I am assuming this Jayde person directly contacted them regarding David? How did she know to do that?

There is a list of sponsors a few pages back in this thread.

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Congratulations on your little one! I think there is no way in hell he'd let Jenelle continue with the show if they fired him. He'd rather lose the money than the control over her.

Thanks! I'm exhausted haha! Yeah you are probably right. Imagine the two of them needing to find REAL jobs?!?! Barb better hide her credit cards!!

• Love 12
23 hours ago, druzy said:

Someone tweeted this list of sponsors 

@BurgerKing @CadburyWorld @creditkarma @DegreeWomen @Dove @GarnierFR @Hersheys @Knorr @mmschocolate @MetroPCS @NUTROBrand @officedepot @Oreo @Proactiv @RentACenter @SeventhGen @SNICKERS @TacoBellTeam @TargetNews

For anyone (like me) who normally avoid this thread and may have missed it:

Thanks @druzy and @lovesnark!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, BXD said:

Thanks! I'm exhausted haha! Yeah you are probably right. Imagine the two of them needing to find REAL jobs?!?! Barb better hide her credit cards!!

I can totally see him finding a job as a pipe fitter (that's supposedly what he was doing until Jenelle made him quit to cater to her 24/7) and expecting her to stay home, cook, clean and crank out a few more kids. That'll go over like a lead balloon with her, the fights will escalate and he'll kick her out. She'll be broke with no way to earn a living and he'll wind up with THE LAND and the house. They don't have much equity built up, so she won't get much in the way of a settlement when they eventually divorce. 

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, BXD said:

Congratulations, @BXD!  Yay for BabyBXD!  

49 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I thought of that too. But David would make it near impossible to film without him- you know he'd refuse to move from the room, and talk when Jenelle was talking, and basically cause editing to work overtime to remove him from the footage. Plus, she'd never be allowed to travel to reunion shows without him. And I think he might insist she quit if he's fired, despite forgoing the income, because David is totally stupid enough to cut off his nose to spite his face.

What would Jenelle's story line be without him if she did agree to film without him?  Her main story line isn't really so much "Barb won't give my son back" as it is the drama with her soul mates. It's not like she actually mothers her kids or does anything besides hit the bong in her bathtub or fight with her current soulmate.  She'd probably have to ditch David & find a new soulmate so there would be something "interesting" to watch (in a train wreck way) to keep viewership up. And we all know David isn't going to lose his cash cow woman to another man that easily; there'd be murder and domestic abuse a house full of uppercuts on the swamp before he'd let that happen. 

(I'm not advocating keeping David on the show, BTW. I definitely want him gone. I just think Jenelle's segments with UBT there but not shown would be even weirder than Kail's segments with her not-shown baby daddy #3.)

• Love 6
22 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Jesus God Leah, is David going on about "the new covenant of Jesus Christ"????? David???

He's on a coke or meth binge.  He's obviously the type that gets angry (instead of fun) on uppers. 

ETA: Hey, David. You know what Jesus said about gays? NOTHING. If it was such an abomination, I'm pretty sure the man himself have said at least something about it somewhere in Matthew, Mark, Luke, or John. Go read the gospels, b*tch. 

Right?! 

I don't ever recall seeing either one of those dumpster fires set foot near a church, let alone in one, (Insert the lightning jokes, etc. right here) so for him to start using religion is a damn joke. 

Religion is personal and many people "go to Church" in their own way. No one has to attend services every Sunday in a building with others to be religious. I judge no one in how they connect with God, Jesus, Allah, or Tetragrammaton, YHVH or any other figures who one deems holy.

That said, I am just waiting for UBT to start throwing out-of-context bits of scripture into his tweets (anything from Leviticus is what I suspect he will use) as a sad attempt to support the hate & intolerance he has in his heart. I'm also waiting for him to post photos of his "family" on their way to Church, assuming he even knows where his preferred house of worship is located.

Either that or he will try and form his own congregation/cult and the ATF team will already be on standby. I don't wish another Waco type incident on any family, but you guys & gals know what I mean.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I find it infuriating. "We went to a party with the gays. All is forgiven!". Plus, "he didn't understand how offensive people would get"? Again, he started going off on a "bitches & hoes" tirade because people SO OFFENSIVELY asked "did you watch the news?". 

Besides the grammar being horrendous, her apology on David’s behalf is BS. I still don’t think MTV will do anything about it. 

• Love 9

He understood how microphones work when he called Dr Drew a F*****. BS Jenelle. That entire apology is fake.  I still don’t think MTV will do anything. Morgan is busy being political on twitter. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Girl, sit your ass down and have big glass of STFU. That’s the lamest statement posing as an “apology” that I’ve heard in a long time. 

• Love 20