Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

David thinks he is so cool with that pic up above. What a loser. 

That poor baby is gonna be an asshole. Sorry shouldn’t talk mean about babies but look at her parents. Never mind the fact that she has an egg head and is gonna be forced to be a bitchy cheerleader. Not a lot of hope.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Wait...what? Ali's medication was stolen? 

There was a rumor a few years ago that someone stole Ali's medication from Leah's hotel room during one of the reunions. Somehow the rumor was brought up again and this twitter account insits it happened.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Marley said:

David thinks he is so cool with that pic up above. What a loser. 

That poor baby is gonna be an asshole. Sorry shouldn’t talk mean about babies but look at her parents. Never mind the fact that she has an egg head and is gonna be forced to be a bitchy cheerleader. Not a lot of hope.

She's going to be the kid in class that blames everything on her teacher, her classmates, Kaiser, the dog, etc. Because she's going to grow up hearing the swamp things  blaming their crappy life on anything but themselves. I can hear it now.......

"Ensley, why didn't you finish your homework"?

"Bobby was bothering me in class yesterday.  He's sooooo mean to me! Dude, leave me aloooooone"!

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, Mkay said:

It’s important to you especially since you don’t work and spend all her paychecks on yourself and drugs. He’s seriously going after the producer of the show that provides the only job/income his wife will ever be able to have?

• Love 13
30 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

It’s important to you especially since you don’t work and spend all her paychecks on yourself and drugs. He’s seriously going after the producer of the show that provides the only job/income his wife will ever be able to have?

That's not UBT's real account. The swamp thing's twitter handle is all in lower case letters. Someone made a spoof account and capitalized the D.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, lovesnark said:

That's not UBT's real account. The swamp thing's twitter handle is all in lower case letters. Someone made a spoof account and capitalized the D.

Darn. 

• Love 6
On 2/8/2018 at 10:41 PM, rafibomb said:

Man, I don't know what Blue Apron was thinking. Jenelle and Kail's fans are absolutely not their target demographic- assuming that they're targeting people who 1) have some interest in spending time making home-cooked meals and 2) can afford the monthly subscription fee, which starts at $240. 

There is no monthly subscription fee with BA. We’ve been getting BA for over a year and can pick and choose which weeks we want it delivered and which meals we want. If you stay at three meals in a week, it’s around ten dollars per person per meal. If you choose fewer than three meals, the price is slightly higher. I love it because I can try new things and they give you just the right amount of ingredients so I don’t have say, leftover Harissa paste that I will never use unless I’m recreating the dish.

That said, I was so territorial when I saw that piece of trash using BA. There’s no way they’re going from alfreda and pizza to something more “refined.” No, I don’t consider BA to be fine dining but it is to trash like the Swamp Things. Also with some of the meals prep and cooking can take close to an hour so it’s not something you can, or would want to, whip up when you’re as high as the proverbial kite. 

So glad BA dropped their asses. 

• Love 14
19 hours ago, Mkay said:

Okay, I hate to do this but 5 points for David. MJ gets on my nerves, especially with how all these children have been harmed while the cameras filmed for the last decade. Amber, Catelynn, Leah, Jenelle - all under the influence of drugs while driving or watching their children. 

• Love 1

Does she still have a makeup line?  If she does I don’t know why she is posting so many pics where she isn’t wearing any and her skin looks terrible.  There’s a reason Maci and Tyler wear their godawful TTM and TR crap in practically every pic.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Okay, I hate to do this but 5 points for David. MJ gets on my nerves, especially with how all these children have been harmed while the cameras filmed for the last decade. Amber, Catelynn, Leah, Jenelle - all under the influence of drugs while driving or watching their children. 

That’s not really David (see above comment) it’s a parody someone made, note the capital D on David, the real David’s is all lowercase. So no need to give David points - win/win!

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Meatball said:

There is no monthly subscription fee with BA. We’ve been getting BA for over a year and can pick and choose which weeks we want it delivered and which meals we want. If you stay at three meals in a week, it’s around ten dollars per person per meal. If you choose fewer than three meals, the price is slightly higher. I love it because I can try new things and they give you just the right amount of ingredients so I don’t have say, leftover Harissa paste that I will never use unless I’m recreating the dish.

That said, I was so territorial when I saw that piece of trash using BA. There’s no way they’re going from alfreda and pizza to something more “refined.” No, I don’t consider BA to be fine dining but it is to trash like the Swamp Things. Also with some of the meals prep and cooking can take close to an hour so it’s not something you can, or would want to, whip up when you’re as high as the proverbial kite. 

So glad BA dropped their asses. 

Right, I shouldn't have said subscription- I was just estimating what it would cost if you got the minimum delivery every week. We've done BA for about a year and a half, and currently pay $70 for two 4-person meals a week- I think the three 2-person meals was $60/week. It's not insanely expensive, but I feel like it's probably more than one of Jenelle's fans would pay to spend an hour cooking their own dinner.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, rafibomb said:

Right, I shouldn't have said subscription- I was just estimating what it would cost if you got the minimum delivery every week. We've done BA for about a year and a half, and currently pay $70 for two 4-person meals a week- I think the three 2-person meals was $60/week. It's not insanely expensive, but I feel like it's probably more than one of Jenelle's fans would pay to spend an hour cooking their own dinner.

Damn, that's expensive.  I could make meals for me and my husband for a week, including leftovers for lunches for that price. 

• Love 9
On 2/7/2018 at 7:31 PM, FlowerofCarnage said:

Someone hash-tagged this #cookingwithjunkies! Lol

Lmao !!!! I’m dying !!! June Cleaver in the kitchen ?

( Kaiser roll , Ensley & marissa will have to fend for themselves)  Lucky for Jace , he’ll be well taken care of at Barbs

• Love 5
5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Are the two missing referencing her abortions?!

Endtable and David’s other kid.  I’m assuming she meant when Endtable gets older and when David’s son gets to visit the laaaaand, which will be never!! 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 11

All the other parents (and the people, namely grandparents, actually raising them) of all their children make up a stadium worth of “fans” for Jenelle’s fake baseball team too. Except they're all mostly trash bags and giant feuds would break out in the stands. Actually, this could be a show...

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6
On 2/8/2018 at 10:41 PM, rafibomb said:

Man, I don't know what Blue Apron was thinking. Jenelle and Kail's fans are absolutely not their target demographic- assuming that they're targeting people who 1) have some interest in spending time making home-cooked meals and 2) can afford the monthly subscription fee, which starts at $240. 

We use Blue Apron and those meals are really hard to make, too. It's not like you're popping stuff in the microwave. The convenience comes from having all the ingredients ready to go and pre-measured. Actual COOKING is involved with them. Definitely not the "fans" of the TM franchise (who I think are probably young). Now, for us hatters, totally. 

• Love 9
19 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I see a brush. What are the rest of those metal items? Extremely large tweezers? Dowsing rods? Forceps? 

23 hours ago, Mkay said:

Why????

21D01E49-54B9-4EC1-B1CB-F8F218FD2908.jpeg

she is showing us she isnt pg. I was thinking same thing about the brush and shit

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

To be fair, Kim should really freaking stop too. They both look like idiots. Great look for mothers, too, that won’t embarass the kids some day!

I was about to say, Kim ain't exactly Marilyn Monroe herself. She's just as trashy and classless as Jenelle.

• Love 20
21 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I see a brush. What are the rest of those metal items? Extremely large tweezers? Dowsing rods? Forceps? 

I thought the same thing until I looked closely. What looks like giant set of tweezers is actually the handles. Still don't know what the hell it is, though. Makeup brushes?

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, druzy said:

Why is he wearing pink? I would think he would be the first person to scream that men don’t wear pink and sling around some of his favorite words.  ? 

CF2D145A-7495-4500-96C4-70D2F979F28B.jpeg

• Love 4
22 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I think the two on the right are blackhead removal thingys. Very weird set.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I thought the same thing until I looked closely. What looks like giant set of tweezers is actually the handles. Still don't know what the hell it is, though. Makeup brushes?

You're correct! There is a new trend of using makeup brushes that look like old hair brushes for your face/eye looks. They're supposed to blend out the makeup really well and come in various sizes depending on what part of your face you're applying makeup to.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, harleybeanswind said:

You're correct! There is a new trend of using makeup brushes that look like old hair brushes for your face/eye looks. They're supposed to blend out the makeup really well and come in various sizes depending on what part of your face you're applying makeup to.

You will have to help me here. I am at a loss. I look at this image and I see a hairbrush. That is a make-up brush? Why would one need one so big to apply make-up? It just seems awkward to hold that brush to apply something to one's face. 

jenelle brushes.jpg

• Love 4