Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

No rhyme or reason to live in that area with no one around except to isolate and god knows what else. Again, those poor kids. 

I don't know. Sounds like a dream come true to me. After years of creepy neighbors and trashy neighbors, I'd love to just live out in the woods with the animals!!! It would be so peaceful. 

But I'm not a crazy liar and abuser who has a history of domestic violence. It's definitely concerning in THEIR case. 

4 hours ago, KittyKat133 said:

Really Jenelle is such an asshole crying the day before her wedding that her mom isn't there when in the last episode she seemed almost down right gleeful lookibg forward to himher mother 

Right? She was almost laughing, saying - "She's going to read about wedding invites in the press and she won't get one!" Mwahahahha

You made your bed, now lie in it. 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I don't know. Sounds like a dream come true to me. After years of creepy neighbors and trashy neighbors, I'd love to just live out in the woods with the animals!!! It would be so peaceful. 

But I'm not a crazy liar and abuser who has a history of domestic violence. It's definitely concerning in THEIR case. 

Right? She was almost laughing, saying - "She's going to read about wedding invites in the press and she won't get one!" Mwahahahha

You made your bed, now lie in it. 

I myself would love to have about 100 acres around me so no one could right up next door to my house.   Hahaha I don't live with a psycho abuser though.  I love in the country. My entire corner of Texas is very rural.  But "town" is only 6 miles away from me either direction.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Lololololol She wore her veil like that?! LOLOLOL 

She really has no friends if no one stopped her from wearing her veil like this!  Idiot!  Anyone get the scoop on her missing bouquet and flower crown?

I guess the newlyweds are postponing a honeymoon due to the court hearing on October 2 for Kaiser?

• Love 10

I've asked on her twitter and IG about flowers/bouquet but never got an answer ?She's freaking out on her twitter about the leaked rehearsal fight and is busy rewriting history and lashing out at "hatters" so she has bigger fish to fry right now lol 

Edited by ElderPrice
  • Love 14
44 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Did she ever show her flower crown before the wedding or did she just post about it?

No. We know how much she loves them and Maryssa was wearing one.  Common sense tells us that the missing flower crown and bouquet was due to her hissy fit the night before. How many brides do you know that had flowers everywhere else but no bouquet? Like, none, dude. She had flowers at the bar, the arbor thingie they stood under, at the entrance to the aisle, on the chairs on the aisle and on the unused Endtable hauling wagon. She won't respond to anyone asking about it. UBT wasn't wearing a boutineer, either. His was probably the first to be smashed.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Mitzi.B said:

She really has no friends if no one stopped her from wearing her veil like this!  Idiot!  Anyone get the scoop on her missing bouquet and flower crown?

I guess the newlyweds are postponing a honeymoon due to the court hearing on October 2 for Kaiser?

Marissa wore the flower crown that Jenelle wore in the milk/bathtub pics. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Marissa wore the flower crown that Jenelle wore in the milk/bathtub pics. 

It looked like fresh flowers to me. I actually liked the flowers that we've seen so far. The florist must have been able to translate "Like, dude, I want, ya know, like roses and like other stuff" into something pretty.

• Love 14

I'm a city person so I can't imagine being on The Land for more than thirty seconds without getting So Bored Dude, but I would contact them for sure if I ever started a horror film company. David is totally the person you would not want to come to the door when you're the protagonist and your tire gets blown. "Dare I enter?"

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 14

So after watching this week and Jenelle saying all that shit to Barb then telling her 'friend' she wasn't inviting her own mother, did she think she would just show up? You told you mother you didn't like her and then didn't invite her and a couple days ago you're all crying over it. Look here bitch, you can't have it both ways, either you don't invite your mother and own up to your decision or you invite your mother to help with your disaster of a wedding. Either way, she made the decision to not invite her mother so suck it up fucktwit. 

I remember Nathan fighting with her and seeing David fight with her, it is all her. Yes these dudes aren't white knights, but Jenelle fights with everyone and can't handle anything. She fights with her friends,  all her boyfriends and her family. Common denominator is Jenelle. I am just actually surprised someone hasn't beaten the shit out of her already with the way she talks to everyone. She can never be wrong or take criticism like the little crybaby bitch she is.

• Love 20
10 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

So after watching this week and Jenelle saying all that shit to Barb then telling her 'friend' she wasn't inviting her own mother, did she think she would just show up? You told you mother you didn't like her and then didn't invite her and a couple days ago you're all crying over it. Look here bitch, you can't have it both ways, either you don't invite your mother and own up to your decision or you invite your mother to help with your disaster of a wedding. Either way, she made the decision to not invite her mother so suck it up fucktwit. 

I remember Nathan fighting with her and seeing David fight with her, it is all her. Yes these dudes aren't white knights, but Jenelle fights with everyone and can't handle anything. She fights with her friends,  all her boyfriends and her family. Common denominator is Jenelle. I am just actually surprised someone hasn't beaten the shit out of her already with the way she talks to everyone. She can never be wrong or take criticism like the little crybaby bitch she is.

Exactly. Jenelle can't get along with ANYONE. Every girlfriend, every boyfriend, MTV people, her siblings, the list never ends. She is the common denominator in it all.

• Love 14
17 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

To be fair, so do all her partners. None of her partners except for Gary has never had other domestic violence or assault charges of some kind. Water seeks its own level, and all that. At this point I don't think anyone *without* a serious history of abuse would be interested in her, or vice versa.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

To be fair, so do all her partners. None of her partners except for Gary has never had other domestic violence or assault charges of some kind. Water seeks its own level, and all that. At this point I don't think anyone *without* a serious history of abuse would be interested in her, or vice versa.

Oh, I agree that water seeks it's own level and no man with any redeeming qualities would giver her a second glance. But, she fights with everyone on the MTV crew, her castmates, her castmates parents, random people in airports, etc. How many times have we seen her stomp off during a reunion show when someone says something she doesn't want to hear? Pretty much every single one, I think. I don't remember which one it was (I think 2 reunion shows ago) but she stormed off the set throwing her mic pac and her phone while shrieking and slapped a production assistant as she stormed off. Then had the balls to accuse MTV of ruining her new iPhone. All because someone said something about her behavior.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

Oh, I agree that water seeks it's own level and no man with any redeeming qualities would giver her a second glance. But, she fights with everyone on the MTV crew, her castmates, her castmates parents, random people in airports, etc. How many times have we seen her stomp off during a reunion show when someone says something she doesn't want to hear? Pretty much every single one, I think. I don't remember which one it was (I think 2 reunion shows ago) but she stormed off the set throwing her mic pac and her phone while shrieking and slapped a production assistant as she stormed off. Then had the balls to accuse MTV of ruining her new iPhone. All because someone said something about her behavior.

Yeah, not disagreeing. Just saying that part of her issue is that she attracts more chaotic people to draw into her web of chaos. The triangulation she and her fucked up partners create with Barb is what allows her to keep doing what she does. If I were Jenelle's therapist I would 1) ask for a hell of a lot of money and 2) demand that she not date for 2 full years or I would not continue treating her. Without her variety of abusers to back up her abuse (like bouncers), she would be somewhat disarmed. That would be step #1 only, but it would allow Barb to take a breather at least from the constant abuse.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 3

The description for Being Nathan: 

After multiple arrests and bad break-ups, Nathan moves back in with his mom to pursue a career in bodybuilding, while attempting to date again. But a pending court case with possible jail time puts Nathan's goals in jeopardy.

Why don't they just start calling this show COPS 2? We see way more court cases than we do parenting!!

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 13
30 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

That just set off a lightbulb, did any of her castmates wish her well on social media for her swamp shingding

• Love 12

Stupid question coming...

I thought body builders, those who enter into competitions, don't generally have tattoos. It's not as if I watch competitions, but when I have watched anything where a competition was the focus, all the guys and ladies don't have any tattoos. I thought it was a rule or something. Maybe I just assumed. I know, I know, never assume.  

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Stupid question coming...

I thought body builders, those who enter into competitions, don't generally have tattoos. It's not as if I watch competitions, but when I have watched anything where a competition was the focus, all the guys and ladies don't have any tattoos. I thought it was a rule or something. Maybe I just assumed. I know, I know, never assume.  

I would imagine some have them and probably cover with body paint for competitions (aka fake tan, oil, and glitter lol)

• Love 5

Oh God, I hope not but it wouldn't surprise me. I'm suspicious because her stomach looks firm and rounded. That doesn't look like water weight or a food baby. 

* I was also about to add, we'd know if she was pregnant based on whether or not she was drinking at her reception, but who am I kidding? I should know by now that "normal people" behavior is the exact opposite of what Jenelle always does. 

• Love 15

Now she's getting roasted on twitter for not having a fence around the pool. She says that she didn't have time to safeguard the pool, had to tend to the wedding first (I know!) some leghumpers are taking her side, saying that fences are useless anyway and she's such an Awesome Mom that nothing bad would ever happen under her watchful eye (vomit) 

IMG_3065.PNG

• Love 9
3 hours ago, crazychicken said:

That just set off a lightbulb, did any of her castmates wish her well on social media for her swamp shingding

No. I'm ashamed to say I've been all over her twitter and instagram and not a peep from any of the other TM's.

38 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Jenelle, ugh-- priorities, dear. If you have time to install and fill a pool, you have time to fence it. Period.

Her excuse was the pool has to be inspected before they can fence it and the swamp nuptials were more important than scheduling an inspection. She lives in podunk nowhere. I can't imagine there's a long wait for an inspection. Shit, I go online and order inspections for Mr Lovesnark all the time and we schedule them for the next day. And, we're in a county with hundreds of thousands of people. I hope they did something really wrong and have to tear the whole damn pool out! If I'm not mistaken, they weren't supposed to fill it and/or use it until it had been inspected. I hope they get in lots and lots of trouble :)

• Love 15
31 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

If I'm not mistaken, they weren't supposed to fill it and/or use it until it had been inspected. I hope they get in lots and lots of trouble :)

Is there a number to call to report this situation? :-)

• Love 6
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

If she is pregnant, she will give birth before Kail reveals Dimples' legal name. 

Haha! I think she posted that pic just to get people speculating about her being pregnant again to take the focus off of the trashtastic swamp weddin'. We all know she's too vain to post a pic looking pregnant without some ulterior motive.

5 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Is there a number to call to report this situation? :-)

Seek and ye shall find :) In reality, they may be ordered to drain it and then get a fine for not following the rules. It's like if you do an addition to the back of your house without getting a permit. When the assessors office comes out to revalue your property, you may have to have it inspected and pay a fine.

• Love 4
On 9/26/2017 at 4:54 PM, lovesnark said:

My theory is the intact male pit killed it when she tired of it and put it out to live in the back yard. My theory on the other pit is it wandered onto someone else's property, went after someone's dog, chickens, whatever and it was shot. Or, got hit by a car. Or, UBT beat it to death or hurt it so badly it had to be euthanized. The dog/dogs are allowed to roam and they're not brought in the house at night.

I really worry about the kids being around the dogs.

How well do those dogs even know the kids?

I doubt the dogs are even socialized.

Boy, I sure hope nothing bad happens to those kids.

They seem to be a distance away from a hospital,

in case something did happen.

• Love 4

The lack of supervision is what bothers me most about the kids and the dogs (or should I say "dog"). 

Even the most tolerant family pet has it's limits. Kaiser is a rough toddler and I could easily see him poking the dog in the eye or yanking its' tail and getting bit in return. 

I also doubt the dog is receiving vet care, vaccines and preventatives. Living in that mosquito pit, the poor thing will have heartworm in no time.

• Love 8
On 9/26/2017 at 6:54 PM, evilmindatwork said:

This speculation is so sad. I recently posted about how I had to rehome my dog because of a a variety of circumstances in my life. I sat down and did the math and figured out it would be unfair to put her through the same uncertainty I was going through when there were other options for her. For the record, I didn't dump her at a shelter but worked with my network and a rescue to find a foster family that wanted to adopt her. I've been so depressed and heartbroken  and it makes me so furious that she can cycle through so many pets that she neglects and abuses. 

It warms my dog-loving heart to know that there are responsible, caring, loving dog owners like you in this crazy world!!

15 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Our service dog was tied up with his brothers and sisters outside a meth lab in rural Montana from birth to be "guard dogs". Someone from the humane society happened to see the dogs every day driving past and finally took them. They were so malnourished they couldn't stand, and finally ours did, followed by his siblings. He passed the initial testing and was trained for two years to be a service dog after that. The rest were put up for adoption.

In my mind I like to fantasize that all the missing dogs on this show somehow met that fate. <3

On behalf of your poor dog-thank-you:)

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Mkay said:

Lololololol She wore her veil like that?! LOLOLOL 

I thought you only wore it that way if you were a virgin! Dumb Jenelle, pretending she is so innocent and virginal, while the kids she birthed stand beside her! Such a putz, that one.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I guess we aren't lucky enough to have it affect his probation, are we?

Depends on his probation terms. Generally, when one is on probation, they must obey ALL LAWS. 

Were the terms of his probation posted somewhere? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, ElderPrice said:

Now she's getting roasted on twitter for not having a fence around the pool. She says that she didn't have time to safeguard the pool, had to tend to the wedding first (I know!) some leghumpers are taking her side, saying that fences are useless anyway and she's such an Awesome Mom that nothing bad would ever happen under her watchful eye (vomit) 

IMG_3065.PNG

Every time I see you post I have to sing in my head "helllo! My name is elder price! And I'd like to share with you this most amazing book!"

lol

i love it 

and I blasted Jenelle on here  the second the pool pictures posted. Such an asshole I knew she wouldn't get a fence! 

Edited by KittyKat133
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

If she is pregnant, she will give birth before Kail reveals Dimples' legal name. 

That is my grandmother's legal name.... Please don't let either of those 2 idiots spawn again.

So everyone on twitter asked Jenelle why David's son wasn't at the wedding if he is able to see him (like she claims). HE posted this older picture of Prbly the one and only time he saw him. The children look much younger. Click to read more on the twitter thread  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3