Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Maharincess said:

Just out of curiosity, what's wrong with yours and theirs?  At least they're words, unlike alot.  I'm genuinely asking because I use those words. 

I think they meant when people write “your’s” and “their’s” instead of yours and theirs.

• Love 7
On 10/10/2018 at 12:27 AM, Jennifersdc said:

Wow. She’s feeble minded. Non withstanding the terrible grammar - what does that even mean?

Oh yes. Current soul mate is a half-assed, self-proclaimed, conservative Christian who doesn’t even go to church. 

See last “soulmate” who liked the gym...and the ones on heroin before...

How do you get more "involved" in religion? Notice she's saying nothing about how her BELIEFS have changed. She's saying she pays lip service to Christianity and maybe goes to church on Christmas and/or Easter just to please David. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, DNR said:

I love the ‘ I “use” to ‘ 

i don’t think Duhnelle paid attention in school AT ALL 

here ya go Juhnelle 

http://www.5minuteenglish.com/mar20.htm

This is one of my biggest pet peeves! “Use to/suppose to” - say what? How are people messing these up?

46 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I think they meant when people write “your’s” and “their’s” instead of yours and theirs.

Random apostrophes! SMDH.

• Love 7

Wow. She’s feeble minded. Non withstanding the terrible grammar - what does that even mean?

Oh yes. Current soul mate is a half-assed, self-proclaimed, conservative Christian who doesn’t even go to church. 

See last “soulmate” who liked the gym...and the ones on heroin before...

How do you get more "involved" in religion? Notice she's saying nothing about how her BELIEFS have changed. She's saying she pays lip service to Christianity and maybe goes to church on Christmas and/or Easter just to please David. 

• Love 3

Who is Jenelle kidding? She’s just going to parrot whatever her man says. She doesn’t have to study anything, David will tell her all she needs to know.

@Stusan, that is the door mat I never knew I needed, but now can’t live without.

Edited by MargeGunderson
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I wonder if they even have a Bible in their home and how often it has been cracked open. Have we seen footage of any sort (going to church, Bibles, hell, any Jesus artifact in their home) indicating that David is actually even into it aside from using it to justify his bigoted personal opinions? I don’t recall any but I sometimes try to watch their scenes while doing something else, so I don’t face the dumpster fire head on.

9 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Does she realize that there are thousands of different religions out there? She’s given no thought or study to anything.

I’m pretty sure you meant religion’s. ? 

• Love 13
On 10/9/2018 at 11:23 PM, Stusan said:

Mine says, "Fo shizzle, welcome to my hizzle."

{On topic} Don't forget Janelle's in the medical field, y'all! She probably performed her own emergency surgery. Or at least she provided the pain meds...

That is what mine said... but it was stolen!  Stusaaaaannnn????

• Love 10
20 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I’d like that post - but even though I know it’s wrong (to me debatable) I prefer alot. I like it better as one word than two for some reason. Autocorrect be damned.

What drives me crazy (and I assume any person with knowledge of at least 5th grade grammar) is yours, theirs and the like. 

Contractions are really easy.

Back to the show - Jenelle certainly has all the classic signs of a sociopath (not a psych major). Probably a little dependent on who current “soulmate” is.

Thank Baby Jesus she wasn't born 75 years ago and Charlie Manson didn’t get a hold of her.

It's not debatable, it literally is a lot. There's no debate here! I teach it to my third graders and tell them that it's something that adults get wrong ALLLLL the time to make them feel super smart. Still working on the contractions, though ;) 

• Love 19
On 10/11/2018 at 3:48 PM, Christina87 said:

To keep Lurch happy so he doesn’t start ragin’ , Juhnelle is a “CAPE” Christian ?  Shows up to church on 

C ~ Christmas

A ~ Ash Wednesday 

P ~ Palm Sunday 

E ~ Easter 

Edited by DNR
Edit some words
  • Love 6
On 10/11/2018 at 3:01 PM, Maharincess said:

Just out of curiosity, what's wrong with yours and theirs?  At least they're words, unlike alot.  I'm genuinely asking because I use those words. 

I meant your instead of you’re and their instead of they’re. It’s not just grammar - they have totally different meanings. Michael Abraham is a big offender and he supposedly has a real education and apparently used to have a real job.

I love the Alot Monster! My autocorrect is being very determined right now to make me put a lot instead. I had to argue with it. I still like alot though - everybody has their quirks.?

What I really hate is the “thinker emoji”? that Jenelle and David love to put in their posts defending their backward ass beliefs. One - cause they’re fucking idiots with maybe two brain cells between them and two - using Christianity as an excuse for to me what is basically hate.

No dipshits - being gay or transgender is not a “lifestyle” choice - it’s fucking science among other factors. I have several still conservative friends from very close, conservative families - believe me - the last thing they wanted growing up was to be gay.

• Love 5
14 hours ago, DNR said:

To keep Lurch happy so he doesn’t start ragin’ , Juhnelle is a “CAPE” Christian ?  Shows up to church on 

C ~ Christmas

A ~ Ash Wednesday 

P ~ Palm Sunday 

E ~ Easter 

I doubt they even do that. Jenelle loves to post “happy family” pictures and I don’t believe I’ve ever seen one posted here of her in front of an actual Church.

• Love 10

What the fuck is a "country American?" I have never heard this before. And how does it excuse UBT's racism?

Just now, Jennifersdc said:

I doubt they even do that. Jenelle loves to post “happy family” pictures and I don’t believe I’ve ever seen one posted here of her in front of an actual Church.

I doubt either of them could even explain the meanings of Ash Wednesday or Good Friday.

• Love 10

Jenelle Evans Rants That Upcoming Season of ‘Teen Mom 2’ Will Be “Boring”: Here’s Why She’s Upset About Filming Season 9 (EXCLUSIVE!)

Earlier this week Jenelle Evans told her Instagram followers that her scenes during the next season of Teen Mom 2 will be “boring,” ranting that she is now just a “prop in the background” during filming. The Ashley‘s behind-the-scenes sources tell her there’s a reason Jenelle is so upset.

Simply put, MTV is taking no crap from Jenelle this season,” The Ashley’s behind-the-scenes source says. “They have finally laid down the law and are enforcing all of the terms of Jenelle’s contract. They basically told her they don’t care what she’s filming, but she needs to film. This has never happened before. They’ve always worked around her tantrums, but not anymore.” 

“Let’s continue boring ass lunches and hardly speaking on camera!” Jenelle wrote on Instagram stories this week. “I love it. Bet everyone else will love this season too. #BORING #TeenMom2 #Distant #NotMe

“I’m just a prop in the background #TeenMom2,” Jenelle added.

The Ashley’s sources discussed how the filming of Season 9 has been very different for Jenelle than the filming of the previous eight seasons were.

“For years, Jenelle wasted everyone’s time, throwing tantrums, refusing to film during scheduled film dates, and going over her filming day budget every season,” another source told The Ashley. “This season, MTV is not accepting any excuses from Jenelle and making her film [on scheduled film dates], no matter what. And Jenelle’s pissed.

“It got so bad,” the source added, remembering a previous incident. “Once, Jenelle got angry, refused to film and threw and broke her phone. She wouldn’t film until [MTV] went out and bought her a new phone. They did buy her the phone, too, anything to get her to film. So this is the sort of treatment she’s used to… up until this point at least.”

Plus, the sources say, Jenelle is unhappy about who she has to film with for Season 9.

“Jenelle is still mad that [her husband] David [Eason] isn’t allowed to film or be around while Jenelle is filming,” another source tells The Ashley. “She is actually shocked that, for once, she did not get her way.”

“She’s also mad that she only has a few people she can film with now, since David is no longer allowed on set. She has little to no parts of her life that David isn’t involved in so it’s very hard for everyone to figure out what to film,” the source added. “She basically has one or two random ‘friends’ and [her mother] Barbara to film scenes with now.”

(The Ashley hears that Jenelle and Barbara are getting along splendidly these days, by the way.)

The first source tells The Ashley that, over the past few weeks, Jenelle has “been on her best behavior,” showing up to film, leaving David at home and being relatively quiet (at least compared to previous seasons).

This is likely because, last month, when she tried to get out of filming, the producers immediately put a stop to it.

“She tried to get out of filming by texting the crew at the last minute, saying she wasn’t going to film that day, just like she used to,” the source said. “The producers have all been told to tell Jenelle that if she doesn’t want to film on a scheduled day they have to get the lawyers involved.”

(By the way, “the lawyers” refers to MTV legal, as well as Jenelle’s lawyer who helped her negotiate her Season 9 contract.)

“Her crew told her that they would have to get legal involved and Jenelle showed up 10 minutes later to film,” the source said. “She’s not happy about it, so ranting about how ‘boring’ the season will be is kind of her way of rebelling. Because she can’t rebel like she used to because she knows MTV is not playing anymore.”

As The Ashley previously told you, Jenelle caused a huge headache for MTV legal and the show’s producers by refusing to sign on for Season 9, hoping that MTV would agree to a list of her demands. (Many of these demands involved David and/or having weapons while filming, naturally…)

“Since then, MTV has been enforcing the rules,” one of the sources tells The Ashley. “She kind of did it to herself by trying to play hardball and always getting her lawyer involved.”

The Ashley hears that MTV is also cracking down on Jenelle in order to keep the filming schedule on-track and the expenses down.

“[In past seasons], Jenelle always went over filming budget,” the behind-the-scenes source says. “Each girl is allotted a certain number of days to film for each season. Once you hit that number of shoot days for a girl, it causes problems for the producers and network.

When you realize your boss isn’t putting up with your old hijinks anymore…

“There were times in past seasons that a crew would be flown to North Carolina to film with Jenelle and she would refuse to film, or make them wait hours before filming,” the source said. “MTV still has to pay the crew, pay for their travel, etc, even if the girl doesn’t film. MTV is done with that.”

Both sources tell The Ashley that MTV is not just cracking down when it comes to Jenelle.

“Everyone is done taking crap from the girls. It’s gone on too long and gotten way out of control,” one source said. “The producers have made it clear to everyone that if you step out of line too often, you’re done. It has been such a relief to the crew.”

The Ashley will update this story when she has more info…

Edited by druzy
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, badhaggis said:

Thank God! It is about time someone told Jenelle no is holding her accountable! Now do it to Kail too!

Ha! Kail too...

But at least she doesn’t have a husband who permanently totes around a sidearm for no logical reason.

That would be funny if her “contract negotiations” came back to bite her in the ass. The Ashley always seems to be a fairly reliable source. God help me - like the rest of you - for knowing that.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 14
On 10/13/2018 at 7:43 AM, monicageller said:

?

I would expect nothing less than for her to call her recovery rough. Is anything just simple for this asshole?

13 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

What the fuck is a "country American?" I have never heard this before. And how does it excuse UBT's racism?

I doubt either of them could even explain the meanings of Ash Wednesday or Good Friday.

All of this. People like to use “being country” to explain why they do stupid shit. Like when Britney used it to explain why she drove with her infant on her lap years ago. But she was also mentally ill...oh, wait, so is David. https://www.google.com/amp/s/jalopnik.com/180274/britney-spears-is-a-little-bit-country-explains-why-she-lets-feder-spawn-rock-n-roll-in-the-front-seat/amp

13 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

I’m still waiting for any evidence they actually EVER attend.

12 hours ago, badhaggis said:

Thank God! It is about time someone told Jenelle no is holding her accountable! Now do it to Kail too!

Yes, but I can’t forget that they created these monsters. They’re 8 seasons too late, IMO. I guess adding the replacement people on TM has given them new gumption? I hope they stick with it. I’d love to see Jenelle fired. Like, literally let us SEE it so she can’t claim later that she quit.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12
25 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Personally, I'd kill for a job where I could make 300k a year to be filmed eating lunch on someone else's dime. Jenelle is so entitled.

Right? Thinking about it...she has the easiest job of them all now - hardly any of her real life is being filmed, meaning she doesn’t have to cover up all the shitty things she and David are surely doing. She can just sit there and lie her ass off about things to Barb and “friends” at lunches instead. The rest of them, at least somewhat, are putting their actual lives out there and she’s not able to because David can’t be filmed. If she had a brain cell she’d realize this and realize how lucky she is that they didn’t just fire her stating the inability to film her full life due to David’s actions. She’s pretty dumb to be complaining like that, hopefully after the season airs she WILL be fired if her footage is so boring. She’s probably extra annoyed because now she has to spend like 3% of her time alone with her kids, so they can film, and we all know she hates doing anything with them alone. Unless it’s following random people home and pulling guns on them and lying to the police about it.

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Right? Thinking about it...she has the easiest job of them all now - hardly any of her real life is being filmed, meaning she doesn’t have to cover up all the shitty things she and David are surely doing. She can just sit there and lie her ass off about things to Barb and “friends” at lunches instead. The rest of them, at least somewhat, are putting their actual lives out there and she’s not able to because David can’t be filmed. If she had a brain cell she’d realize this and realize how lucky she is that they didn’t just fire her stating the inability to film her full life due to David’s actions. She’s pretty dumb to be complaining like that, hopefully after the season airs she WILL be fired if her footage is so boring. She’s probably extra annoyed because now she has to spend like 3% of her time alone with her kids, so they can film, and we all know she hates doing anything with them alone. Unless it’s following random people home and pulling guns on them and lying to the police about it.

I think Jace is the only one of the litter they can film. When swamp dick was fired, they  he said none of the kids could be filmed anymore. I don't know if Nathan has any say about Kaiser being filmed. So, all they have to work with is drop offs with Barb and the occasional lunch with a rent a friend.

The Ashley is a very reliable source and I love that MTV is finally putting a stop to Jenelle's getting her way by throwing a tantrum or blowing them off. I know they're 8 years too late, but it's a start. It cracks me up to know that she brought this all on herself by thinking if she had her lawyer talk for her, she'd get what she wanted. She has ONE lawyer. MTV has a who!e stable of them! I bet she about shit herself when she tried to blow off filming at the last minute and production said they would be calling legal. Kail isn't quite as bad but she won't be able to get away with her bitch behavior either, so good for them.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, Mkay said:

300,000 a season but she can’t afford razors to shave under her arms?

Is pulling your shirt up like this a thing? We all know it's not a midriff top, Jenelle. Duhhhh. Does she think we're idiots, or is this "country American" fashion?

• Love 6

@lovesnark l’ll only believe the kids are off when I see it. If they get paid I’m betting we see them, probably not Marysa though. I hope Nathan doesn’t allow kaiser to be filmed but that means he also probably won’t be filmed and I don’t see him giving that up. I hope I’m wrong!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 5
42 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

Is pulling your shirt up like this a thing? We all know it's not a midriff top, Jenelle. Duhhhh. Does she think we're idiots, or is this "country American" fashion?

Glad you pointed out she had pulled her shirt up. I thought she had a bandage of some sort around her boobs and couldn’t figure out why.

Edited by hoosiermom
I am dumb and old
  • Love 4
On 10/13/2018 at 6:07 PM, badhaggis said:

Thank God! It is about time someone told Jenelle no and is holding her accountable! Now do it to Kail too!

I had to come out from Lurk-Ville to say that I couldn't agree more.  This witch has needed a good comeuppance for a long, long time.  I think she'll keep showing her ass (she just can't stop) and they'll finally get rid of her before next season. I don't watch anymore but that's my hope.  

Back to Lurk-Ville again. You guys are so funny, snarky and often insightful,  you've helped me waste a LOT of time. Thanks for the entertainment. 

• Love 24

Wait, so she wanted them to film Kaiser's surgery? I'm sure he would have just loved that. As for the soccer game, I'm sure she doesn't realize the extra work that would have to go in to getting releases, etc. for all of the random people who would be filmed. Sorry the people in charge don't like your ideas, Jenelle - welcome to the world of working!

• Love 24
35 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

What’s the time stamps on her posts?  Sounds like another bender rage.

Posted 5 hours according to my Instagram feed.  It's 10 AM CST so right around 6 AM for her.   Oh and Jenelle, filming Kaiser's and Ensley's doctor appointments/surgery is a gross violation of not only their medical privacy rights but EVERYONE else who is at the hospital/doctor office.    You twit.  

• Love 23