Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

You will have to help me here. I am at a loss. I look at this image and I see a hairbrush. That is a make-up brush? Why would one need one so big to apply make-up? It just seems awkward to hold that brush to apply something to one's face. 

jenelle brushes.jpg

I'm pretty certain that one is used to blend out foundation. The ones next to it are for contouring a nose and the round ones apply eyeshadow. These sets can be fairly expensive, which is likely why she is showing them off. ?

• Love 8
On 2/11/2018 at 11:33 AM, druzy said:

I don't have any problem with women showing off their stuff. I mean, it's not for me but if they think they've got it, more power to them. What I laugh about is this whole "selfie in the bathroom" thing. 

Look at me looking cute, in the same room where I poop!

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 9

She isn't lying about Kail being a user. Lol  With that being said, get a grip, Jenelle! Your husband makes people uncomfortable and they have a right to express that. Kail and Leah have every right to not want their children around your husband especially considering some of your own kids don't even want to be around him!

• Love 19
1 hour ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

She isn't lying about Kail being a user. Lol  With that being said, get a grip, Jenelle! Your husband makes people uncomfortable and they have a right to express that. Kail and Leah have every right to not want their children around your husband especially considering some of your own kids don't even want to be around him!

Also, David is a racist and Kail has biracial children...

• Love 12
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Wait - click on that first pic - is someone putting gravy on an omelet?!?!  I mean, I like some biscuits and gravy as much as the next Southern person, but gravy does not make everything better.

• Love 4

The only one Jenelle was right about is Kail. She is a big-time user. As far as Chelsea and Leah, I don't think either girl cares. These women live scattered across the country and only see each other at reunions. I don't have any expectation that they should be friendly beyond a professional level. It's laughable that Jenelle is trying to spill tea, when the reality is she's the biggest shitshow on the entire series. 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Wait - click on that first pic - is someone putting gravy on an omelet?!?!  I mean, I like some biscuits and gravy as much as the next Southern person, but gravy does not make everything better.

I don't think it is.  It's pretty thick and there's a puddle of gravy already on the plate.  It looks mayo-ish but I have no idea what it is.  It's whiter than the gravy, too.  Who knows with them.

• Love 10
36 minutes ago, Emkat said:

She left poop in a tub?

Yes - years ago when she was addicted to heroin and married to Courtland.  Heroin and opiods can severly constipate you. Apparently Jenelle - who we all know loves taking a bath (& toking up while bathing) - spent some time in the bath tub in an effort to try to help her constipation (I've had people tell me to let my kids sit in warm baths to relax their muscles when they were constipated as kids, so I assume that's part of what Jenelle was intending...).

However, she went in the tub and just left it there. Courtland was in jauil and when he got out over two months later, the excrement was still in his tub (Jenelle had moved out). 

I'm having trouble linking but if you Google "Jenelle Courtland Rogers poop bathtub" you'll be able to piece the stories together...and you'll be disgusted. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

And some of his kids couldn’t even legally be around him until recently!!!

2 hours ago, teapot said:

dear lord, get this girl some electrolytes before she dies of thirst...

Omg, lol!

2 hours ago, MissMel said:

Mrs Oleson (yeah, proper spelling of it, what up!) >>>>> everyone on this show! Hell, Nellie Oleson >>>> everyone on this show!

• Love 5
9 hours ago, TexasGal said:

There are RULES for gravy, dammit! We don't go pouring it over everything, willy nilly.

(Seriously, when I lived in Wales, every Sunday I would have to specify "no gravy" at the pub when I ordered a roast. Over everything-the parsnips, the meat, the potatoes, etc. My poor husband, however, was shocked when he moved to the US with me and discovered that sausage gravy is a whole other ballgame.)

• Love 5

4Both Swamp donkeys are retweeting all the Blueapron complaints like it is a full time job and according to them they dropped Blueapron

Umm call me skeptical but that does not seem to be an exchange with Blueapron telling them they quit. I also wonder what is missing between the 2 screen shots my guess would be that they are sending more 'ammo' to the lawyer for the cease and desist.

Edited to add screencaps as she has since deleted.

pb.thumb.jpg.9d3c068eef47227bc6bcbb2ecb1c7d67.jpgpb2.jpg.55f63a26cfdbbb7ae6ac05a2d36a5109.jpgpb3.jpg.db8b0b563face21822d6f6d209ed58d4.jpg

Edited by crazychicken
  • Love 5
41 minutes ago, druzy said:

The people on the Land were tweeting and deleting. Here are some of the tweets

Wow what bad luck that they are both allergic enough to penicillin to die, now I am not a doctor nor play one on TV but while hypersensitivity is common (hive, rash, wheeze, cough) anaphylactic  reaction is rare and from my limited science mold on cheese is neutralized by the enzymes and it has to be the right strain to start off with.

On the bright side we now know how to kill her, any medical personal out there willing to get close enough to Janelle to give her a shot.

• Love 11

OMG these two.  I've done Plated off and on for about 2 years and I have had a few shipments where something was missing or wrong - my favorite was the time they sent mint instead of cilantro - and you know what?  You report it to them through the app and they ALWAYS refund the price for the entire meal.  I guess I'm just too old to understand living life via twitter. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, crazychicken said:

Wow what bad luck that they are both allergic enough to penicillin to die, now I am not a doctor nor play one on TV but while hypersensitivity is common (hive, rash, wheeze, cough) anaphylactic  reaction is rare and from my limited science mold on cheese is neutralized by the enzymes and it has to be the right strain to start off with.

On the bright side we now know how to kill her, any medical personal out there willing to get close enough to Janelle to give her a shot.

And my first thought was that if she is allergic to penicillin, they better find a different way to treat current and future STDs that she is sure to have.

• Love 13
21 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Awesome find @guilfoyleatpp. Top o the news again! HA! 

@druzy found it, but lol. 

That's funny...Mr. Guilfoyle has a severe allergy to penicillin (anaphylaxis/death - he almost died as an infant) and no physician has ever mentioned to be careful of mold. 

It's almost like mold and penicillin have only the most tenuous relationship and UBT doesn't understand that. Weird, huh?

• Love 21