Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Charlie Manson is hospitalized so, he is unavailable for any babysitting jobs.

It doesn't seem Barb ever babysits Kaiser. It is always someone else.

Oh my gosh, Jenelle would be the perfect Manson girl recruit. If she'd lived in the 60's, her naïveté, promiscuity, love of drugs, dislike of personal responsibility, and violent impulses would have landed her in that cult for sure!

• Love 8
On January 9, 2017 at 7:29 PM, ChocolateAddict said:

I just watched the promo for this week and was genuinely shocked at how calm Jenelle was about Nathan and custody.  She pointed out to David that it is actually her "responsibility to reply to him when he texts about Kaiser" (those were her exact words!).  David was all caveman and saying he's just going to take advantage of you, he's suddenly interested but he wasn't before, blah blah blah but Jenelle was quite reasonable.  Maybe someone should test the water at her place. 

My take is she's calm because she's got the upper hand over Nathsn . She's winning the court decisions and has him groveling for Kaiser - she's got the power right now.  Janelle is also faking she's sweet & reasonable with David ( plus maybe she's got a clue to be scared of him )  it won't be long till Baby Ensley gets here and the usual all hell breaks loose in that house of horrors.   This creep David has a child with another woman , wouldn't he understand that Janelle HAS to be in contact with Nathan ? It's his DV control .  Janelle has never been maternal , I can't help but think both her and David look at little chubber Kaiser roll and resent the hell out of him . And he looks EXACTLY like Nathan ?

• Love 6

As stupid as Jenelle is, even she has realized it's not smart to provoke UBT. He's like a bull just waiting for the red cape so he can let loose. She may be willing to put up with his controlling ways temporarily and it may be all hunky dory now but eventually their fiery short fuses will surface and all hell will break loose. It's just a matter of time with those two. 

In the previous episode, I like how they just pile in the car and drive on to Orlando so nonchalantly. UBT doesn't have to worry about taking time off or putting in for vacation time with an employer like most of us do. What I want to know is does he get paid more  by MTV for Marissa's scenes. Maybe that's why she seems to be around all the time. You just gotta know IRL he probably only has her a few days a month. But it just seems she's always babysitting Jace, the Roll or both. 

• Love 7

Isn't it funny that Jenelle never said what happened to UBT's "job?" She was on her high horse about him working for so long, but it's obvious he hasn't for quite some time now. Remember when he took a week or two off because Jenelle was having "anxiety?" The fact that these two think they should be completely in charge of four kids is laughable at best. 

• Love 6

I just keep on waiting for her to pop off just as she's done with every person she runs into or sleeps with. I have to admit I'm a little afraid for Janelle actually. The fact that she does not react at all is really weird. She acts like she has eaten a few of Mother's Helpers. Just no affect. 

• Love 4

I just read the other day that Jenelle threatened to stop filming until MTV shows her in a better light...she was complaining that all they show are negative scenes. She told the crew to pack up their stuff and get out if they don't start editing it to show her and David in a more positive tone. I guess he must be out of jail now...he was serving time for stalking and threatening his ex who I believe had a restraining order on him. Typical Jenelle boyfriend...doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how this relationship will end up after their "love" child is born.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, DNR said:

My take is she's calm because she's got the upper hand over Nathsn . She's winning the court decisions and has him groveling for Kaiser - she's got the power right now.  Janelle is also faking she's sweet & reasonable with David ( plus maybe she's got a clue to be scared of him )  it won't be long till Baby Ensley gets here and the usual all hell breaks loose in that house of horrors.   This creep David has a child with another woman , wouldn't he understand that Janelle HAS to be in contact with Nathan ? It's his DV control .  Janelle has never been maternal , I can't help but think both her and David look at little chubber Kaiser roll and resent the hell out of him . And he looks EXACTLY like Nathan ?

UBT definitely gives off abuser vibes and it makes me worry for The Roll and Jace. I think baby Ensley will be for the most part safe, since I can see Janelle paying her more attention since she's still with the dad and playing house. However, I can see UBT abusing Jace and Kaiser. You can tell that he resents them and the only thing protecting them is Barb and the show. If UBT hits Jace, surely Barb would find out and raise hell. If the show ends and money gets tight, I can see UBT convincing Janelle to get rid of the boys and her agreeing to get rid of them. She has no feelings for those kids at all.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

I just read the other day that Jenelle threatened to stop filming until MTV shows her in a better light...she was complaining that all they show are negative scenes. She told the crew to pack up their stuff and get out if they don't start editing it to show her and David in a more positive tone. I guess he must be out of jail now...he was serving time for stalking and threatening his ex who I believe had a restraining order on him. Typical Jenelle boyfriend...doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how this relationship will end up after their "love" child is born.

BYE Jenelle.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, mrsh said:

UBT definitely gives off abuser vibes and it makes me worry for The Roll and Jace. I think baby Ensley will be for the most part safe, since I can see Janelle paying her more attention since she's still with the dad and playing house. However, I can see UBT abusing Jace and Kaiser. You can tell that he resents them and the only thing protecting them is Barb and the show. If UBT hits Jace, surely Barb would find out and raise hell. If the show ends and money gets tight, I can see UBT convincing Janelle to get rid of the boys and her agreeing to get rid of them. She has no feelings for those kids at all.

I think Ensley will be safer because she's a girl. David seems to have some issue with boys and their perceived masculinity. I really worry for those boys around him. 

• Love 16
12 hours ago, kicksave said:

Here it is:

According to Jenelle, fans see her as a short-tempered, irrational, unfit mother simply because she show's producers craft narratives out of whole cloth and cut the episodes to make her appear that way.

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2017/01/jenelle-evans-refusing-to-film-teen-mom-2/

“In the promos for the show, they always show happy moments for the other girls with their kids, but she said if it was a promo involving her it's all drama and stuff that makes her look bad,” says the insider.

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

This reminds me of an episode where at the end they showed nice cluos of the mom playing and having fun with the kids, and the only clip they showed of Janelle was her hitting Jace in the face with a ball. It was hilariously sad because with all that footage that was the "happiest" moment the producers could find.

• Love 5

Snark board? I think it's the the truth board...these petulant little diva "teen" moms (they aren't teens anymore BTW) want the world to see some sanitized version of themselves because they get so much blow back from the public about the way they behave and spend their TM 2 money. None of them work except Chelsea...they spend their money on cosmetic surgery, multiple luxury cars, bigger houses and designer handbags. In the case of Jenelle, she is the poster child of poor parenting, poor choices in men and lifestyle choices. If MTV decides to show some fairy tale version of Jenelle's life, I would expect people on this forum to keep up the due diligence of informing us of what is really going on. Truth be told, Jenelle shouldn't even have custody of any f those children from what I've seen of her terrible parenting. Call it "snark" but I call it telling it like it is.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, kicksave said:

Snark board? I think it's the the truth board...these petulant little diva "teen" moms (they aren't teens anymore BTW) want the world to see some sanitized version of themselves because they get so much blow back from the public about the way they behave and spend their TM 2 money. None of them work except Chelsea...they spend their money on cosmetic surgery, multiple luxury cars, bigger houses and designer handbags. In the case of Jenelle, she is the poster child of poor parenting, poor choices in men and lifestyle choices. If MTV decides to show some fairy tale version of Jenelle's life, I would expect people on this forum to keep up the due diligence of informing us of what is really going on. Truth be told, Jenelle shouldn't even have custody of any f those children from what I've seen of her terrible parenting. Call it "snark" but I call it telling it like it is.

I'm strictly talking about the gay slur that seemed so unnecessary. So you are preaching to the choir.

There is soooo much to say about Nathan that is legit so why stoop to that? It wasn't even clever. Is being called gay some sort of insult?

edit: it appears the slur and my quoting post about it have been removed. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 4

Actually Kaiser's sperm donor was called a couple of nicknames on another popular Teen Mom/Teen Mom 2 discussion board I used to frequent regularly. The one I used and Nips was another (due to his penchant for cutting off the sleeves of his T-shirts so much so that his nipples were showing). It wasn't meant be a slur and I had no idea it would spark such indignation. Apologies to any and all.

Another more personal reason is that a family member who is very dear to me has the same name and I have a hard time associating such a crazy roid rager's name with that of my precious boy so in my mind his name is different. 

• Love 2
On January 16, 2017 at 10:37 PM, FairyDusted said:

I just keep on waiting for her to pop off just as she's done with every person she runs into or sleeps with. I have to admit I'm a little afraid for Janelle actually. The fact that she does not react at all is really weird. She acts like she has eaten a few of Mother's Helpers. Just no affect. 

I remember Jenelle seemed really subdued when she was pregnant with Kaiser (except for when she lost her sh*t over the dogs and just let them "run away," but even that didn't seem so much violent/ragey as it was just awful and lazy, if that makes sense). I suspected she was on methadone while pregnant with Kaiser. Maybe with this pregnancy too. Or maybe pregnancy just mellows her out (I'm using mellow relatively...this is Jenelle).

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 7

I remember when Jenelle delivered Kaiser - she seemed very subdued then. Her words said happy, exciting things - her face and voice said otherwise. 

It's hard to say with her, because I find her effect to be naturally flat. The only time she deviates from that blank face and monotone voice is if she's pissed off at someone. She's just scary crazy. 

• Love 12
43 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I remember when Jenelle delivered Kaiser - she seemed very subdued then. Her words said happy, exciting things - her face and voice said otherwise. 

It's hard to say with her, because I find her effect to be naturally flat. The only time she deviates from that blank face and monotone voice is if she's pissed off at someone. She's just scary crazy. 

Definitely agree. She comes across as stiff and flat until her hair trigger temper flares up and then she's a screaming banshee who spouts off irrationally. She'd be a psychologist's dream, if she'd ever go that is. But of course she thinks there's nothing wrong with her. It's always somebody else's fault.

• Love 2

I agree about Jenelle's flat personality...when she goes into an angry frenzy she becomes a crazed lunatic. I remember a few years ago when Dr. Drew sent her to rehab and they diagnosed her as bipolar and put her on meds. She stopped taking them after awhile and resorted back to her old behaviors. Poor Nathan...his Dad hasmental health issues, his mom has a plethora of mental health issues...this kid hit the jackpot in the gene pool.

• Love 3
On 1/20/2017 at 5:06 PM, ChristmasJones said:

I really enjoyed the scenes of Nathan and Kaiser in the most recent episode - the roll just seemed sooo happy. I loved hearing him talk. He is a mini chubby version of Nathan. I am sure Uncle ID Channel cannnnot stand him.

Dave Buster sure has issues with anyone who has a connection with Jenelle - Barb has Jace and Nathan has Roll. He doesn't mention Keefuh or Jace's dad because those two are not in the picture.

On 1/19/2017 at 11:31 AM, FairyDusted said:

He must be getting his mail delivered cuz it must feel like a second home. I laughed when they showed J's attorney Dustin again. Here's money for his boat!

Was Jenelle discussing her child custody matter with Dustin? If so, why? He is her saver-her-ass criminal attorney.

Hahaha I can't imagine the hassle that Jenelle and all her soulmates have to go through regarding address changes!!! Can you imagine updating your license, all your bills, and friends/relatives if you move that often? Sheesh!

Edited by Christina87
Stupid autocorrect
  • Love 6
On 1/22/2017 at 11:24 AM, kicksave said:

I agree about Jenelle's flat personality...when she goes into an angry frenzy she becomes a crazed lunatic. I remember a few years ago when Dr. Drew sent her to rehab and they diagnosed her as bipolar and put her on meds. She stopped taking them after awhile and resorted back to her old behaviors. Poor Nathan...his Dad hasmental health issues, his mom has a plethora of mental health issues...this kid hit the jackpot in the gene pool.

Wait you mean Kaiser? Sorry got confused. 

If you do, then yeah...Two violent, selfish addicts for parents. What's the opposite of the genetic lottery? 

49 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Wait you mean Kaiser? Sorry got confused. 

If you do, then yeah...Two violent, selfish addicts for parents. What's the opposite of the genetic lottery? 

My bad! I meant Kaiser...

What an idiot! Granted, I'm old, but the last thing I'd want to do immediately after delivering a child is snap some selfies with my tits hanging out and post them on instagram. A pic of the baby? Maybe. I sure hope little Endtable doesn't have her father's giant jawline. Poor thing will have enough trouble in her life with those two pieces of crap for parents. 

• Love 7

I seriously fear for these children. I mean, Jenelle could barely handle the stress of ONE young child, how is she going to handle two kids in diapers? Yes, she has Captain Neanderthal (for now) but he is no comfort. I think he'll be good to his baby but I think the stress of a newborn will make him more likely to lash out at Kaiser and Jace. I worry more about Kaiser, since he live primarily with Jenelle and David and is too young to speak for himself. I really hope Nathan's daddy act is legit and he will keep an eye out for signs of abuse and makes life hell for them if he has grounds for it. I'm soooo glad that at least Jace has Barb and doesn't have to spend too much time in that house of horrors.

Yeah, Jenelle and her stooge mugging for the camera like they accomplished something special is ridic. Also, why exactly is she completely naked? When I gave birth to my son I kept an old shirt of mine on. I mean, I guess it is based on preference and comfort but at the very least you don't need to mug with your tits out right after giving birth. It's like the baby is an anonymous prop to them.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 11

Seeing those two asshats with a precious, innocent baby just makes me want to cry. Maybe becoming a mom myself has changed me, but the thought of the "adults" in this situation being more worried about their social media presence than their baby is heartbreaking. That poor baby has done nothing wrong in life and will still face almost constant neglect and be surrounded by anger and instability. Sometime you suck, universe.

• Love 10

I'm scared/sad for Endtable too. But even more so for Kaiser now. He will be neglected even more and yelled at for being "in the way" while they're still fawning over the new baby. Of course, that newness will wear off and life will be hell on earth for BOTH of them. Maybe they can make a flying Radioflyer wagon and get the hell out of there. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

What an idiot! Granted, I'm old, but the last thing I'd want to do immediately after delivering a child is snap some selfies with my tits hanging out and post them on instagram. A pic of the baby? Maybe. I sure hope little Endtable doesn't have her father's giant jawline. Poor thing will have enough trouble in her life with those two pieces of crap for parents. 

Because she wants a magazine to pay her money to show the "first pics" of the baby's face. She isn't gonna show it for free. 

She has her hospital gown on. The top is pulled down.  My guess is to make it appear as though she is breastfeeding.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

Why is she posting pictures with the caption "she has arrived" but the whole picture is her face smashed up against Dave's even uglier face?  "my baby is here! Check out this picture of me!"

My guess is that she's hoping someone, anyone, will pay her for the first pictures.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Also, why exactly is she completely naked? When I gave birth to my son I kept an old shirt of mine on. I mean, I guess it is based on preference and comfort but at the very least you don't need to mug with your tits out right after giving birth.

Actually the new thing now is skin to skin for the first two hours.  I had a baby in June and they didn't even weigh him for the first two hours, he just laid on my bare chest like that.  I have friends who said their husbands were told to take their shirts off if they wanted to hold the baby during that window of time.  They didn't give us that option. I just kept him on my chest, even when he wasn't nursing.  But of course I wasn't taking pictures of that and posting them on the Internet.

• Love 6

Skin to skin isn't really new. It's kind of old-becomes-new again. But I was doing it with my son who was born almost 9 years ago. It's very important for babies. I doubt Jenelle would think of it on her own, but I'm glad hospitals encourage it. I recall a picture of my sister with my niece that looks almost exactly like the one of Jenelle and Endtable. She did post it on her FB, but it's not public. But you know, I don't even care. You can't really see anything in that picture anyhow. If she was nursing or just having skin-to-skin, I'm all for people seeing that these practices are nothing to be ashamed of. 

• Love 8

Yeah, I don't really have a problem with skin to skin and I get its benefits, but I have an extreme knee jerk reaction to Jenelle and most of what she stands for. I think for a normal, loving new mother it would be sweet. Though a real mother probably wouldn't be shoving her face in the camera and making herself the focal point. Unfortunately it's going to take more then Skin to skin contact to make Jenelle and UBT decent parents.

• Love 11

Oh, I've got no love for Jenelle. If it were anyone else, I wouldn't see a single thing wrong with the picture. I don't think too much skin is exposed. I don't care that the parents are in the shot (as a mom, I take SO many pictures and am in SO few of them). But I remember Jenelle's birth with Kaiser. She was so dead, had no emotion. I'm sure she's just plastering on a smile and trying to look like a loving, happy family for the world. We all know the real story. But the overall idea of the pic isn't problematic for me. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Skin to skin isn't really new. It's kind of old-becomes-new again. But I was doing it with my son who was born almost 9 years ago. It's very important for babies. I doubt Jenelle would think of it on her own, but I'm glad hospitals encourage it. I recall a picture of my sister with my niece that looks almost exactly like the one of Jenelle and Endtable. She did post it on her FB, but it's not public. But you know, I don't even care. You can't really see anything in that picture anyhow. If she was nursing or just having skin-to-skin, I'm all for people seeing that these practices are nothing to be ashamed of. 

I don't know how to get this off bold!  Anyway all my friends had kids years before me and they never mentioned skin to skin so it seemed new to me!  I don't have a problem with her not having a shirt on but I think it's weird to take a "baby is here!!!" picture and the baby isn't really in the picture.  Why is the focus on her face? Because she's an asshole? I can't think of another reason.  Again sorry for the bold it looks like I'm yelling but I'm not.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Yeah, I don't really have a problem with skin to skin and I get its benefits, but I have an extreme knee jerk reaction to Jenelle and most of what she stands for. I think for a normal, loving new mother it would be sweet. 

I think that's what it is. If this was a picture of any other new mom, we'd all say "awww, how cute," but the fact that sociopath Jenelle has been entrusted with yet another innocent child is enough to make our blood run cold. We all know how this will play out. A couple months of new baby euphoria before the novelty wears off, the screaming matches start, the ugly breakup occurs, the cops are called and Jenelle's duking it out in court over custody....if she even lives that long. Ensley will be tossed on the pile of forgotten and no longer necessary children until Jenelle meets her next loser on Tinder and the cycle begins again.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 15