Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I bet 'RoidJesus has wayyyy better legs than Nathan..

Thou shalt not skip leg day.

With Nips as primary parent, Roll will move on from that milk bottle and go straight to the Patron bottle.

With Nips as a primary parent, Roll will get his gym lifetime membership by his second birthday.

"Kai, lift with your knees! Come on, bro, my friend's kid can't even stand yet and he can still lift more than you! Alright, we can take a break for some protein shakes."

• Love 5

If I was Barb, I would take Jace, pack up the house, and move with no forwarding address.

Jenelle and Nathan deserve each other. Nathan is a sociopath with his whole laughing while Barb was talking, just doing it as a way to belittle her and put her down. And his whole "I'm a Christian" comment? Ugh. If I was a Christian I would be offended by that comment. Instead, it just reminds me why I hate people who hide behind their religion. Jenelle and her attack on Barb was so out of line. 

And Dr. Drew is an enabler and if he has any kind of medical licensing for whatever it is he calls what he does, he deserves to have it revoked. The way he attacks the wrong person in every one of these relationships is just ridiculous and out of line. His only chance for even a small amount of redemption is if he only does this for the money and can at least hide behind that (and that only makes him 1% less terrible anyways).

• Love 7

If the Roll spends more time with Nipples, his first word will be gym instead of dude. And, he'll be more prone to smile. At least Nipples smiles when he's being a manipulative asshole.

Crazy but Nipples laugh reminds me of Jim Jones when his brain had finally turned to mush after all the drugs he was taking.  Cackling like a hyena.

• Love 6

The comment when Jenelle left the stage that "Dr Drew will protect you" said it all. He will protect the so called "stars" (moms). He will slam everyone else for their wrong doing.

• Love 10

Thou shalt not skip leg day.

"Kai, lift with your knees! Come on, bro, my friend's kid can't even stand yet and he can still lift more than you! Alright, we can take a break for some protein shakes."

8piaBhy.jpg

Now with 3% less greasiness!

As seen on Guyswithiphones!

http://www.teenmomjunkies.com/teen-mom-2-2/jenelle-evans/jenelle-denies-boyfriend-picture )

Abs and legs not included.

Judging by her outfit last night, she'll get anything enlarged. Anything except her mind.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 4

8piaBhy.jpg

Now with 3% less greasiness!

As seen on Guyswithiphones!

Abs and legs not included.

Judging by her outfit last night, she'll get anything enlarged. Anthing except her mind.

Abs and legs not included...Bwahahahaha!!!

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 1

Apparently Jenelle was defending her comments about saving lives on Twitter by tweeting that she's CPR certified. That's how she can save lives.

My 9th grade health class required us to do the Red Cross CPR training (our teacher was an instructor) and become CPR certified to pass the class. So, um Jenelle, I was a lifesaver like you when I was like 14.

• Love 11

My 9th grade health class required us to do the Red Cross CPR training (our teacher was an instructor) and become CPR certified to pass the class. So, um Jenelle, I was a lifesaver like you when I was like 14.

Same here, except I think for me it was 10th grade. And if I were dying and in need of CPR but it had to be performed by Jenelle....just let me die. I don't need that kind of indignity.

• Love 3

The comment when Jenelle left the stage that "Dr Drew will protect you" said it all. He will protect the so called "stars" (moms). He will slam everyone else for their wrong doing.

Yup!!! Ridiculous. I wonder if he "has to" baby them or else MTV is afraid they won't be "open" and or do the reunion show. They were kinda begging Jenelle to come back and continue... I'm sure the contract states she has to come to the reunion but it probably can't enforce a length of time she had to stay or how much she interacts or "shares" with them. But I still give Dr Drool no credit even if it's not his choice to do it like this, he should stop famewhoring and decline doing the show. Least of all because it seems like he has never even really seen the show. He looks so foolish.

As for Jenelle herself at the reunion...just when I thought I couldn't dislike her any more she takes me to new heights with my ill regard towards her.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 2

As viewers saw, Jenelle stormed off of the stage twice during the filming of her segment. What viewers may not know is that MTV had a terrible time just getting her to the reunion. Jenelle and her (semi) on-again at the time ex, Nathan Griffith, were scheduled to fly to Los Angeles on Friday (the day before the taping started). From what The Ashley heard (and she can’t confirm this piece 100 percent, just FYI), Jenelle and Nathan got into a big fight and when their plane landed in Atlanta for their layover, Jenelle took a flight back to South Carolina instead of flying to LA!

This explains why Jenelle was tweeting about being home in Carolina that Friday night when she was supposed to be in LA with the cast. A production source told The Ashley that the show’s producers convinced Jenelle to fly out again the next morning, but they had to shell out over $1,000 for a last-minute cross-country ticket for her! 

Once Jenelle arrived on Saturday morning, she was a “terror on set,” the source says, adding that she was upset over her fight with Nathan.

“She held up production for hours and they had to totally change the filming schedule around because of her,” the production source told The Ashley. “She locked herself in a room at the studio and had a complete breakdown and refused to come out and get ready to film.”

Jenelle was so enraged, the production source said she smashed her iPhone and….get this…an MTV production assistant rushed out and bought her a brand-new one that same day!

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2015/10/01/behind-the-scenes-drama-at-the-teen-mom-2-season-6-reunion-all-the-exclusive-details/

MTV needs to stop coddling these idiots. The minute she headed back home instead of to LA, they should have told her she was done and could kiss her paycheck for this season goodbye.

• Love 10

http://theashleysrealityroundup.com/2015/10/01/behind-the-scenes-drama-at-the-teen-mom-2-season-6-reunion-all-the-exclusive-details/

MTV needs to stop coddling these idiots. The minute she headed back home instead of to LA, they should have told her she was done and could kiss her paycheck for this season goodbye.

Geez. Bending over backward and burning money on her as if she were an accomplished Nobel Prize winner.

I don't know if they would have gone to so much trouble even for the pope's visit.

Copernicus was wrong. The universe obviously revolves around Jenelle.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 4
Apparently Jenelle was defending her comments about saving lives on Twitter by tweeting that she's CPR certified. That's how she can save lives.

LOL, so....what? She just stands around in public places waiting for someone to need CPR? 

I'm half tempted to drive to SC and fake choking in front of her to see what she does. 

• Love 5

http://www.wetpaint.com/jenelle-evans-reality-show-book-clothing-line-1443801/

Of course we also asked the 24-year-old how much progress she’s made thus far on her tell-all book, which she first told Wetpaint about back in April. Unfortunately, her split from Nathan Griffith hasn’t let her focus on the book quite as much as she’d like, but she promises it’ll be out in the near future.

“Now that I moved I’m able to focus and put everything together,” she said.

There's that Jenelle work ethic again. "One of these days..."

She told us exclusively she’s in talks with MTV UK and will potentially compete in one of their reality shows — and it’s serious enough that she’s “about to go train” for it. Oooh!

Of course. Why should America have to be alone in suffering Jenelle?

"It would show me on another level, like not being a mom...Jenelle without kids..."

Funny, I thought that's what Teen Mom 2 was for.

P.S.  Courtland (remember him?) in his own eloquent way, has tweeted that he knows David Eason, Jenelle's latest lame attempt to make Nathan jealous, because they served jail time in NC together on drug charges.

Courtland Rogers (@est4life910) September 29, 2015

U have got to b Fc&king kidding meeeeeee @PBandJenelley_1 ur kidding me right ??? He was in the same prison as me I trusted him mannn wtf

• Love 13

U have got to b Fc&king kidding meeeeeee @PBandJenelley_1 ur kidding me right ??? He was in the same prison as me I trusted him mannn wtf

Ay man, bein' a felon ain't illegal. Edited by charmed1
  • Love 6

LOL, so....what? She just stands around in public places waiting for someone to need CPR? 

I'm half tempted to drive to SC and fake choking in front of her to see what she does. 

LOL  Take me with you. We can then go hit up Walmart, find Barb, and take her out for lunch and some drinks.

Jenelle will rent out a kiosk at the local mall advertising she can provide CPR to the shoppers should they stop breathing.

Of course we also asked the 24-year-old how much progress she’s made thus far on her tell-all book, which she first told Wetpaint about back in April. Unfortunately, her split from Nathan Griffith hasn’t let her focus on the book quite as much as she’d like, but she promises it’ll be out in the near future.

Jenelle will get to that book before she gets her mind to getting Jace back.

Jenelle's book titles:

- "Dude, I Save Lives"

- "When Everyone is So Meeeaaaaan To You"

- "Walmart is for Losers"

- "LEAVE ME ALONE!! enclosed with a Helen Reddy bonus CD single of her song "Leave Me Alone"

• Love 8

Jenelle is exhausting. If I HAD to work as a production assistant or producer on one of the TM shows and had to choose between Farrah & Jenelle to work with, I'd pick Farrah. And that's saying a lot.

I would agree with that, mostly because I wouldn't fear for my safety as much. I'd be exhausted, annoyed and skeeved beyond all belief, but at least there's no roid raging Nathan, or drugs lying around.

http://www.wetpaint.com/jenelle-evans-reality-show-book-clothing-line-1443801/

There's that Jenelle work ethic again. "One of these days..."

Of course. Why should America have to be alone in suffering Jenelle?

Funny, I thought that's what Teen Mom 2 was for.

P.S. Courtland (remember him?) in his own eloquent way, has tweeted that he knows David Eason, Jenelle's latest lame attempt to make Nathan jealous, because they served jail time in NC together on drug charges.

Of course that is breaking the bro code. Everyone knows you don't hook up with the ex wife of a guy from the slammer.

• Love 5

- "LEAVE ME ALONE!! enclosed with a Helen Reddy bonus CD single of her song "Leave Me Alone"

Cheetincheetos (god I love your username. It never fails to make me laugh when I read it.) any chance you can put your skills to work and come up with a funny photo for this book title?

Didn't Gary go to jail because of his involvement with her?

Yea, I feel like maybe it was another DV situation? Didn't she tell some story about he woke up to find her checking his phone and attacked her? I never know what to believe with Jenelle's DV stories. I never think we get the whole story. I can see HER attacking the dude and then crying to the cops if one of them pushes her off. I'm not saying any of those guys are completely innocent, but I do think she loves to try and "punish" bad boyfriends by getting them in trouble.

• Love 5

I wonder how Jenelle is dealing with the torrential rains and winds of the hurricane system hitting the Carolinas today. From her social, it looks like she hasn't gone out of state on vacation; she went "mudding" with her latest ex con David. Isn't that how Shain Gandee of "Buck Wild" died?  Meanwhile I bet Barb is out in her neighborhood helping pile sandbags, bring shut-ins food or whatnot in between Walmart shifts and watching Jace.

PS Myrtle Beach news site has mugshots on its front page? Way to put your town's best foot forward.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 5

Yea, I feel like maybe it was another DV situation? Didn't she tell some story about he woke up to find her checking his phone and attacked her? I never know what to believe with Jenelle's DV stories. I never think we get the whole story. I can see HER attacking the dude and then crying to the cops if one of them pushes her off. I'm not saying any of those guys are completely innocent, but I do think she loves to try and "punish" bad boyfriends by getting them in trouble.

This feels wrong to say, and I would most likely never doubt ANYONE else but I feel like most, if not all, of these DV issues with Jenelle are initiated by her or exaggerated by her. I feel like she is either the aggressor herself or an equal in the fighting. As far as I remember what you describe above is exactly what we saw her do to Keiffer, at least once. They were in her friend's car going somewhere and Keiffer was drinking which Jenelle didn't like and he refused to stop when she demanded it. They were in a parking lot and she started throwing things at him and attacking him. He kinda took her off of him and tossed her back into the car and shut the door to get her away from him. Then they show her going to press DV charges on him. I might be missing some things but I remember when I originally watched thinking that whole scene was all about Jenelle being the aggressor because he didn't do what she wanted.

She's certainly no shrinking violet and while I think violence is never ok, just from what we've seen I can see how she pushes people to their breaking points. It seems she truly thinks she can do whatever the hell she wants and still be the victim, sadly it's been true more often then not in her case.

• Love 6

. He kinda took her off of him and tossed her back into the car and shut the door to get her away from him. Then they show her going to press DV charges on him. I might be missing some things but I remember when I originally watched thinking that whole scene was all about Jenelle being the aggressor because he didn't do what she wanted

You're remembering correctly. Because she recalled the incident in her robotic monotone dead eyed candor. "My boyfriend picked me up and slammed me to the ground in the parking lot." Which is somewhat true. But what she didn't mention was that she'd taken off and attacked him like a wild rodent and wouldn't let go. He didn't necessarily slam her to the ground, but he did remove her from his person forcefully.

• Love 2

http://starcasm.net/archives/330706

Gary chimes in on the "run while you can, David" theme. And we learn that the gold standard is whether you have as many mugshots as Jenelle.

Gary’s initial comment was simply, “& another one bites the dust ” That set off a series of comments, including one from a very angry Jenelle.

“F**k u,” Jenelle wrote, “have to be so rude Gary can’t ever be happy for me.” She then wrote, “Blocked.”

...GARY: Smh. Ain’t no such thing as hating going on. I just went to her house 3 weeks ago dude... the other 3 guys after me ended up the same way. Whatever though. Your boy should probally listen and check the track records. F**king her is one thing but I def would not do a relationship. Ya boy hasent experienced crazy yet. And the only thing MTV gets you is pu**y. Cause that little $1500.00 check ain’t worth sh!t.

...Jenelle: “I’m a great person and have more mug shots than him so I don’t want to hear it!”

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 4

I never know what to believe with Jenelle's DV stories. I never think we get the whole story. I can see HER attacking the dude and then crying to the cops if one of them pushes her off. I'm not saying any of those guys are completely innocent, but I do think she loves to try and "punish" bad boyfriends by getting them in trouble.

She will call the cops on David for leaving the toilet seat up.

• Love 3

Oooh...Sassy! I just pictured Phil Hartman in my head saying that to Gary. Hee.

So $1500 you say, Gary? The plot thickens. Now we get some insight on how much the bit players are paid. I wonder if that's per episode or per season? Is that how Adam's friend, Lurch bailed him out so quickly? I need more information, Gary. Don't leave me hanging!

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 4

I've spent way too much time dwelling on the vicious shit Jenelle spewed at Babs. I wish Barb would sit down with her lawyer and draw up a document listing everything Jenelle would need to satisfy before there would be any consideration of Jace spending time with the evil, little bitch. We all know she'd never be able to follow through on any of it, so Babs could rest easy and Jenelle wouldn't be able to play her sick game. Something like this:

For a period of 1 year:

1. NO police involvement in Jenelle's life. No neighbors calling the cops, no arrests, no traffic tickets, nothing.

2. Jenelle has to get a job and maintain employment for a minimum of 1 year.

3. Random drug testing. No warning, no advance notice, no exceptions.

4. Any visitation with Jace will be at Barb's discretion, will be convenient to Barb's location and will be supervised.

Parameters of visitation will include: 

Jenelle visits Jace alone. No new/old boyfriends or paid for by MTV friends will accompany her.

She remain civil. The second she raises her voice or curses, the visit is over.

She will not mention Jace living with her.

5. Jace has regularly scheduled visits with a counselor at Jenelle's expense.

6. No mention of Barb or Jace on any form of social media. This includes pics.

7. An account for Jace's college fund is set up and Jenelle will make regular, monthly deposits into it. A trustee will be appointed to oversee and approve any       disbursements.

When she fails to meet any of the above requirements, the one year clock is reset and everything starts over again. It would be a win/win for Barb and would put an end to the fighting over her claim of being *cough* stable. 

• Love 16

F**king her is one thing but I def would not do a relationship. Ya boy hasent experienced crazy yet. And the only thing MTV gets you is pu**y. Cause that little $1500.00 check ain’t worth sh!t.

Gary should write a book! Along with Jeremy and Cory. Spill all the fucking beans!

$1500? Interesting. I am guessing per season because I can't imagine Gary or any of these guys spitting at $1500 per episode.

ghoulina I am with you. I think Jenelle instigates many of those DV incidents. She has been shown beating up girls time and time again. We have watched her walk away in anger over nothing, slamming and hitting the door on the stage set during the reunion. I could see her going up to a guy and putting her hands on him. DV works both ways, it is not just guys who can be violent. Look at Kail! She has accused two guys of abuse: Jo and her mother's boyfriend. She ran to the courts and both times nothing happened because clearly she was lying. Jenelle is the same way. She will cry DV!! when she doesn't get her way. That is not to say she has not been assaulted by any of those guys, but I believe she initiates most of the time.

• Love 7

Jenelle is a button pusher, for sure, and I think she secretly loves it when she finally realizes that she's gone too far and the other person (Tori, Nathan, Babs, etc) finally explodes and lashes out. Then it's all "YOU'RE SO MEAAAAAAAAAAAANNNN!!" Jenelle loves to pick fights and always has to be the innocent victim in every single situation. She's never wrong dammit!! Even though Nathan didn't say it right on camera, Jenelle does play the victim role to a "T".

• Love 5

While I would never condone anyone putting their hands on another, I can completely agree that Jenelle has no doubt instigated the majority of every DV incident she's been involved in. Our son was involved with a girl I used to call Jenelle behind her back. She even had a son her parents were raising!She would use furniture to smash holes in the walls, gave our son black eyes and all sorts of injuries and would bang her own head against the wall, then threaten to call the cops. I was always terrified our son would finally lose it and beat the shit out of her. He finally video taped her with his phone while she injured herself and put holes in the walls, called the cops and showed them the video. She spent the night in the drunk tank and moved out a week later. Bitch was as crazy as Jenelle and all the fights started because she thought some girl was flirting with our son. 

• Love 8

I "liked" your post only because I am glad to read your son is out of that relationship.

You and me both! She was very Jenelle like in so many ways. After they broke up, he changed his number and she drove my husband and me insane calling us and texting us begging us for his number or to have him call her. She even tried the "I'm pregnant with your grandchild" scam. We blocked her :) I can totally see Jenelle robo calling Nipple's mom and threatening that she'll never see the Roll again if Nipples doesn't respond to her.

• Love 4

I just read that Jenelle supposedly fell and got stitches on her jaw. Apparently she went out last night in the heavy rains from the hurricane, fell in her driveway. Although at first she said she had no idea how it occurred, now she says a fall. First of all, who goes out during a flood watch. Stay home, ya moron! Second of all, the fact she can't remember tells a lot. Probably drunk or high again. 

• Love 7

lovesnark your son dodged that bullet. That girl sounds like she is in need of mental help and getting that devil off her shoulder!

I keep wondering about the cars that are in Jenelle's and Nathan's name. I wonder if they are fighting over them? I wonder who got to keep the electronical stroller?

I just looked at Jenelle's Instagram. She also has a photo of her wearing one of those butt enhancers. Hot ass mess! She looks stinky in that skirt while wearing it. ::facepalm"

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

I just read that Jenelle supposedly fell and got stitches on her jaw. Apparently she went out last night in the heavy rains from the hurricane, fell in her driveway. Although at first she said she had no idea how it occurred, now she says a fall. First of all, who goes out during a flood watch. Stay home, ya moron! Second of all, the fact she can't remember tells a lot. Probably drunk or high again. 

Maybe she was out saving lives in the hurricane.

• Love 10
I just went to her house 3 weeks ago dude... the other 3 guys after me ended up the same way.

I almost read that as saying that there was a line of guys at the front door at Jenelle's and he was first in line that afternoon.

Maybe she was out saving lives in the hurricane.

I had the same thought when I read the news that they had declared a curfew, that Jenelle has probably never obeyed a curfew once since she started learning to hotwire and drive cars at age thirteen.

Drunk or high and a fistfight. How romantical! They've already reached that special point in their Notebook-ical romance.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 4

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/86801/20151006/teen-mom-2-jenelle-evans-reunion-fighting-drama.htm

She was probably really upset about her iPhone being broken, so that's the real reason she stormed off. I'm joking but seriously, can she not talk to anyone without it being you're so mean to me. No Jenelle they speak the truth and you're not 5 anymore. Deal with it, it's life.

She is seriously a piece of work. Someone who cannot handle the real things in life. Then holds up production just because she is such a diva. Honey, I hate to tell you, you aren't the Queen of England or Beyoncé or whoever she thinks she is.

What a waste.

• Love 4