Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

On 1/27/2017 at 1:43 PM, Natalie68 said:

Brandi should just settle instead of dragging it on.  I find this whole situation skeevy.  Brandi said it, Joanna took issue with it (rightfully so) and how many years later this is going on?  Brandi has no real job, has children, her ex has no real job, she needs to quit spending her kids college fund trying to prove a point.  She was out of line regardless of truth (I doubt the implication) and discovery is expensive.  Brandi is going to bankrupt herself fighting this just to be a bitch.  She cannot compete with the pockets of Mohamed and LVP (who will defend Joanna).  I am saying this as a person who doesn't event really like Joanna, but no woman deserve this.  Wonder if this is why Yolo and Brandi don't see/speak much anymore?

Yo needs a 'family' now her and Foster are through. She took back the Hadid name. So it makes sense to me she would avoid Brandy like the plague.  And Brandy has nothing to offer her now. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, quinn said:

I agree that the crux of the issue is more about Brandi saying that Mohammed Hadid made the comment coming on the heels of Brandi saying that Mohammed and Joanna had sex.  I think that the reason that the judge asked for the medical records is because it seems to be the something that the defense is putting a lot of stock in, either just to keep sticking it to Joanna, or perhaps, since Mohammed and Lisa are denying Mohammed made the comment, Brandi's defense thinks that if they can uncover a medical issue then it will discredit Mohammed and Lisa.  Since the judge is reviewing the records in camera to determine if they are even relevant, Brandi's team still has a way to go IMO.

Since Brandi had never met Joanna it just seems odd to me that she could use "truth as a defense" in the vaginal odor situation.  If Mohamed denies saying it, (which he has), it seems very lenient of the court to nose around in Joanna's medical records.  The timing for Mohamed's alleged affair would have to be pre-2000, when he was married to Yolanda.  I would think five years of gynecological records on a woman with no children would be fairly brief to review.   

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Since Brandi had never met Joanna it just seems odd to me that she could use "truth as a defense" in the vaginal odor situation.  If Mohamed denies saying it, (which he has), it seems very lenient of the court to nose around in Joanna's medical records.  The timing for Mohamed's alleged affair would have to be pre-2000, when he was married to Yolanda.  I would think five years of gynecological records on a woman with no children would be fairly brief to review.   

I wish Joanna's lawyer would emphasize that the two have never met or haven't been in close enough proximity for Brandi to know or make this claim. Even if Joanna had a medical issue, Brandi would not be in a position to know it. This strategy is intended as a big old fuck you to LVP and Mohammed. She wants to prove that they lied and also humiliate Joanna.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I wish Joanna's lawyer would emphasize that the two have never met or haven't been in close enough proximity for Brandi to know or make this claim. Even if Joanna had a medical issue, Brandi would not be in a position to know it. This strategy is intended as a big old fuck you to LVP and Mohammed. She wants to prove that they lied and also humiliate Joanna.

The reason I don't think Mohamed would ever say such a thing is he has remained very friendly with Joanna and Romain over the years.  I don't recall Brandi spending any quality time with Mohamed and I find him to guarded and gentlemanly.  I believe Brandi to be the type of person to just blurt something out for shock value and relish the publicity.  When a comedienne like Heather McDonald claims it is pretty much the worst thing you can say about a woman, there is Brandi's validation.

LVP brought Brandi into Mohamed's world and if this didn't cause a rift between the two, I can't imagine what would.  She did everything she could to try and use her familiarity with LVP's world against her.  It hasn't changed since she did the publicity stunts with Cedric Martinez.  Her going after Joanna was some bizarre way to show some allegiance to Yolanda.  Yolanda appreciated it until she didn't.  Not  good look for the father of two at the time up and coming models. 

The comment actually sinks beneath Vanderpump Rules standards, which I thought were bottomless.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

I thought Brandi claimed Lisa said Mohamed told her (Lisa), or Brandi claimed she overheard Mohamed tell Lisa.

Initially, Brandi claimed that Mohamed told both her and Lisa together, then she said that Lisa told her he said it and now she is back to he said it in front of both of them. She can't keep her story straight. LOL

• Love 3

Know life isn't just about me.

I'm torn, one hand I feel icky reading about this va jay jay issue. The other I'm feeling like a giggling 12 year old boy who just found his dad's stash of playboys. 

Dirty little secret is I'm immature when it come to the RHW shows. 

Edited by Liv Benson
  • Love 1

Anyone else surprised that the court is asking for medical records? Wow, just slap a court ordered Cease and Desist on Brandy and fine her for not C&Ding on the last one. Set fines for every time she pulls her crap. But I guess that's just not the way things are done. Housewives have started do desensitize me to the C word but I hope that some taunts will always be considered beyond the pale. I'm still in shock (well, not really) at the meat comment made about Lindsey Lohan.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, stewedsquash said:

How do these beautiful women manage to just do this to themselves? That pic above is as equally disturbing as the gross pics I came across last night when looking at UKDailyMail, of Kim Zoliak. They both are ruining their faces. 

In Brandi's defense, Kim's pics are worse. I won't even link they look so horrible.

Although I agree that Kim needs to stop with any/all PS/fillers/botox/plumper's/ect. she still hasn't gone as far a Brandi yet. Brandi is to the point that she looks like she had a stroke, Kim just looks plastic.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I read the transcript. . . a bit of a leap.  Brandi seems to like having conflict with Leann Rimes when she gets bored. 

It's certainly not a smoking gun, but the nature of that guys work seems shady, plus his 4 or 5 clients were Spina Law, who seems to have handled his clients Wawel Bank, who he was "retrieving data" for, Mob Wives Love Majewski: 

200_s.gif

Plus Joana Krupa, and LeAnn Rimes. 

Edited by Kokapetl

I cannot believe after all of this bullshit Brandi's dumb trick ass decided to settle before this went to the jury. I guess someone got to her and told her she was about to lose $2 million and have to pay Joanna's legal fees.

Here's her apology

I want to apologize to Joanna Krupa for the statements I have made about her. I regret ever making such statements about Joanna Krupa. I also certainly never intended my statements to be taken so seriously and out of proportion. I apologize because I never wanted my statements to affect Joanna Krupa’s reputation and I wish her continued success in life.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4751486/Brandi-Glanville-settles-lawsuit-Joanna-Krupa.html

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I cannot believe after all of this bullshit Brandi's dumb trick ass decided to settle before this went to the jury. I guess someone got to her and told her she was about to lose $2 million and have to pay Joanna's legal fees.

Here's her apology

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4751486/Brandi-Glanville-settles-lawsuit-Joanna-Krupa.html

I see she danced around the word "lied", she avoided saying she lied by saying she never meant her nasty/liable comment to be "taken seriously". Bottom line, she lied and kept lying until now. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

I see she danced around the word "lied", she avoided saying she lied by saying she never meant her nasty/liable comment to be "taken seriously". Bottom line, she lied and kept lying until now. 

She did lie and Joanna gave her multiple opportunities to apologize. Brandi is such a repulsive person. The past couple of months in this lawsuit have been spent trying to get a decent accounting of Brandi's assets. Hopefully Brandi's lawyers impressed on her the high likelihood that she would be destitute if this case went to the jury.

• Love 6

I'm just catching up on Celebrity Big Brother UK (this summer season just started) and am streaming the launch night (episode 1) and guess who is one of the people going into the house:  Brandi. I'm bummed out and am worried she is going to ruin this season. I hope she gets nominated and evicted asap! They also have Chad (from The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise) in this house. I wonder how many more Americans are going into the house (I'm in the middle of the first episode right now). Ugh, Brandi :(

• Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 5:47 PM, HunterHunted said:

She did lie and Joanna gave her multiple opportunities to apologize. Brandi is such a repulsive person. The past couple of months in this lawsuit have been spent trying to get a decent accounting of Brandi's assets. Hopefully Brandi's lawyers impressed on her the high likelihood that she would be destitute if this case went to the jury.

Well I am glad it is over and the apology was weird and yet very RH like in its nature.  As in when they apologize with the proverbial-"if I offended you," after going nuts on another.  I hope Joanna got her legal fees covered.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:41 PM, Vicky8675309 said:

I'm just catching up on Celebrity Big Brother UK (this summer season just started) and am streaming the launch night (episode 1) and guess who is one of the people going into the house:  Brandi. I'm bummed out and am worried she is going to ruin this season. I hope she gets nominated and evicted asap! They also have Chad (from The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise) in this house. I wonder how many more Americans are going into the house (I'm in the middle of the first episode right now). Ugh, Brandi :(

See above story about Brandi settling lawsuit.  I remember when she turned it down due to being away from her children for so long.  Why is this woman even relevant anymore?  SHe will soon eclipse Rinna in doing every reality show available to D-listers.

• Love 5

Has anyone seen Brandi's face lately? I just saw a photo of her in a magazine--it was a before and after--and she looks terrible. As in too much facial work and fillers. She looks like she's not even human anymore--she used to be very pretty. 

How do these women think that looks good? I can totally understand Botox but never, ever mess with your lips or cheeks. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TurtlePower said:

Has anyone seen Brandi's face lately? I just saw a photo of her in a magazine--it was a before and after--and she looks terrible. As in too much facial work and fillers. She looks like she's not even human anymore--she used to be very pretty. 

How do these women think that looks good? I can totally understand Botox but never, ever mess with your lips or cheeks. 

Sometimes I wonder if they start out getting small fillers, Botox to freshen themselves up then they develop a distorted mirror image and can't stop. I also wonder what kind of Doctors they're seeing. I remember a True Life episode where a very thin woman going in for a nose job and I think it was newer implants had a Dr grab barely there love handles and recommended lipo, a procedure she didn't need or even think she needed. Or like Heidi Montag who went to a Dr for one issue then had multiple procedures done in one day. Maybe it's a combo of poor self esteem, distorted self views combined with over zealous Dr's and practitioners? Brandi used to be very pretty, now she's entering Wildstein territory. 

• Love 3

I gotta see this.  I haven't been able to find a pic of Brandi (since the fce work) that is pretty much OK.  All I see are pics of her that would look odd anyway.  Does anybody have a "normal" picture of Brandi as she looks now?  I can hardly wait to see the awful difference!  Thanks!

On 12/23/2017 at 10:55 AM, Primal Slayer said:

She doesn't look tooooo bad but of course she hasnt laid off the filler and lip injections. She'd probably save a pretty penny if she did both maybe once every 6 months. 

LOL, I guess you can have a “step and repeat” anywhere!  Nice large cubicle behind it though!

she looks terrible there, way too much plastic surgery.

Edited by Mrs peel
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

LOL, I guess you can have a “step and repeat” anywhere!  Nice large cubicle behind it though!

she looks terrible there, way too much plastic surgery.

Brandi used to be very pretty. These women, they somehow believe these fillers make them more attractive. In what world? SciFi?

At least one Hollywood woman has gotten it right: Jennifer Aniston--no fish lips, no giant apple-cheeks. While we're on the Jennifers, Jennifer Lopez, too. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 9

Being on RHOBH was as much of a blessing for Brandi as it was a curse. As much as it helped her become more financially stable and put her on equal footing as far as fame with Eddie it also seemed to make her more insecure and having to live to up to some "standard". 

Kudos to all the RHONY for being the less plastic  of all the franchises. 

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, suomi said:

“Social media is ruining romance! It ruined mine,” Glanville tweeted with a broken heart emoji.

“Is official I’m SINGLE!” the mother of two wrote in a second tweet. “He is all urs IG hoes! He is lovely so be nice.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/brandi-glanville-splits-from-donald-friese-social-media-ruined-my-romance/ar-AAuChio?li=BBnb7Kz

tumblr_nw7ytoQgw61s9w508o1_500.gif

B. finally found herself a man with money and they couldn't even make it to engagement status. Life sucks.

• Love 4

I know Brandi has been trying to get her third book with the same title published but I am at a loss as to how social media ruined her relationship.   I looked at the guy's IG account pictures of his trip to SF with his children and Christmas photos with his family.

A little odd the guy would agree to go dressed as Eddie Cibrian (and Brandi as LeAnn) to a Halloween party.

I believe they have broken up before, so I expect a reconciliation or two.

• Love 3

I think Brandi has officially lost her mind:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-alum-brandi-glanville-slams-ex-gerard-butler-after-comments-on-dating

The inconsistencies are glaring.

To be clear Brandi was the one who outed the afternoon romp-it was not a week long relationship-she met him at a party and they had fun.  There is absolutely nothing disrespectful about Butler's comments.  If you are going to name drop don't expect it to be all sunshine and roses.  It has nothing to do with the Me Too movement or anything else.  It is called sexual encounter.  Plain and simple.  It is not as if Butler sought to talk about it.  Brandi, while with Eddie tried to get a reality modeling show off and there were no takers.

Boo hoo Brandi you have officially lost your mind.

Watching Season 5 with her jacked up face.

• Love 1

Thank you Brandi for doing your best to set the Me Too movement back a few decades. No one would know about Gerard Butler and Brandi’s hook-up had Brandi not been so eager to share that she had banged a big celebrity.  He said nothing on WWHL that was disrespectful.  He was uncomfortable m, as are most normal human beings, when discussing their casual sex experiences on national t.v..  

I think Brandi is slightly confused about what the Me Too movement is about.  

I keep thinking of the young kid she was so proud of screwing in Amsterdam.  She was so angry at Lisa for saying that the kid told her they hadn’t had sex.  It was as though she wanted to be slut shamed and was disappointed that she wasn’t.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I think Brandi has officially lost her mind:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-alum-brandi-glanville-slams-ex-gerard-butler-after-comments-on-dating

The inconsistencies are glaring.

To be clear Brandi was the one who outed the afternoon romp-it was not a week long relationship-she met him at a party and they had fun.  There is absolutely nothing disrespectful about Butler's comments.  If you are going to name drop don't expect it to be all sunshine and roses.  It has nothing to do with the Me Too movement or anything else.  It is called sexual encounter.  Plain and simple.  It is not as if Butler sought to talk about it.  Brandi, while with Eddie tried to get a reality modeling show off and there were no takers.

Boo hoo Brandi you have officially lost your mind.

Watching Season 5 with her jacked up face.

She is needing attention because she broke up with her wallet bf again! I love how she claims she never sought out fame/cameras/reality TV. Brandi sure loves to rewrite history! LOL

22 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Thank you Brandi for doing your best to set the Me Too movement back a few decades. No one would know about Gerard Butler and Brandi’s hook-up had Brandi not been so eager to share that she had banged a big celebrity.  He said nothing on WWHL that was disrespectful.  He was uncomfortable m, as are most normal human beings, when discussing their casual sex experiences on national t.v..  

I keep thinking of the young kid she was so proud of screwing in Amsterdam.  She was so angry at Lisa for saying that the kid told her they hadn’t had sex.  It was as though she wanted to be slut shamed and was disappointed that she wasn’t.

She actually says that she was never molested but that she has been hurt/humiliated by men in power and equates them the same. She doesn't have a clue that a 1 night stand not knowing/remembering your name is on you as much as it is on him.

IMO, Lisa outing that the kid didn't have sex with her was more insulting because that meant that she wasn't desirable to him at all. She is really twisted sick in the head.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

She is needing attention because she broke up with her wallet bf again! I love how she claims she never sought out fame/cameras/reality TV. Brandi sure loves to rewrite history! LOL

She actually says that she was never molested but that she has been hurt/humiliated by men in power and equates them the same. She doesn't have a clue that a 1 night stand not knowing/remembering your name is on you as much as it is on him.

IMO, Lisa outing that the kid didn't have sex with her was more insulting because that meant that she wasn't desirable to him at all. She is really twisted sick in the head.

Brandi always liked to make a big deal about how the other ladies were old and menapausal.....as though she found it offensive.  Her “hooking up” with Max’s friend in Amsterdam was her pathetic way of showing the woman how “young” she was, when in fact she just looked sad.

I wonder how her ageist comments about her cast mates or her comment on national t.v. about Joanna Krupa would be treated by the Me Too movement.  As far as I can see Brandi is part of the problem.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

She is such a hypocrite. Does anyone remember this?

"The 41-year-old made a controversial joke about child abuse during her weekly podcast Brandi Glanville Unfiltered, in which she claimed she 'wanted to be molested as a child'.

The mother-of-two made the comment while chatting with comedians Don Jamieson and Jim Florentine, who has spokenout about molestation at his church when he was a young altar boy.

Brandi told Jim during the interview, 'I was actually stalking you online, Jim, and we have something in common! I, too, wanted to be molested as a child and was passed up.'

'My sister got felt up by a principal, and nothing for me - he didn’t even look at me sideways,' she said of her older sibling Tricia.

Jim replied, 'Did you feel hurt by that?' to which Brandi responded, 'Yeah. Now looking back, I’m super-bummed. I was thinking, "All this and nothing?" Super-hot and they passed me up!'.

Her remarks sparked outrage from advocacy group Rape Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN), who said sexual abuse should never be joked about.

'As any good parent would know, sexual abuse of children is nothing to laugh about,' spokesperson Katherine Hull told FOX411. 'Sexual abuse should never be fodder for comedy.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2540823/Brandi-Glanville-makes-controversial-joke-sexual-abuse-podcast.html

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

She is such a hypocrite. Does anyone remember this?

"The 41-year-old made a controversial joke about child abuse during her weekly podcast Brandi Glanville Unfiltered, in which she claimed she 'wanted to be molested as a child'.

The mother-of-two made the comment while chatting with comedians Don Jamieson and Jim Florentine, who has spokenout about molestation at his church when he was a young altar boy.

Brandi told Jim during the interview, 'I was actually stalking you online, Jim, and we have something in common! I, too, wanted to be molested as a child and was passed up.'

'My sister got felt up by a principal, and nothing for me - he didn’t even look at me sideways,' she said of her older sibling Tricia.

Jim replied, 'Did you feel hurt by that?' to which Brandi responded, 'Yeah. Now looking back, I’m super-bummed. I was thinking, "All this and nothing?" Super-hot and they passed me up!'.

Her remarks sparked outrage from advocacy group Rape Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN), who said sexual abuse should never be joked about.

'As any good parent would know, sexual abuse of children is nothing to laugh about,' spokesperson Katherine Hull told FOX411. 'Sexual abuse should never be fodder for comedy.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2540823/Brandi-Glanville-makes-controversial-joke-sexual-abuse-podcast.html

Brandi is singularly the most unaware human on the planet when it comes to sexual abuse, molestation and harassment.  I remember another incident when her then 12 year old son was "going out" with another 12 year old and Brandi posed a series of questions including asking the 12 year old if she was a virgin.  https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/brandi-glanville-defends-telling-12-6677440  The woman is incredibly unaware and inappropriate.  If I were the mother of the 12 year old girl I would have. . . never mind.  

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, Lisin said:

Aaaaand she’s going to be on the US Celebrity Big Brother. 

With Omaraosa, yet -- the one person who could make me root for Brandi G in a mouth-off.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

The story about Big Brother  http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/omarosa-manigault-brandi-glanville-celebrity-big-brother-cast-announced  I am kind of thinking if you were just on UK Big Brother and now US Big Brother maybe your career is officially over.  Of course she talks about Eddie.

She is a reality star, this is barely anything less then Real Housewives. Hell it's on a bigger network then Bravo lol. 

Hopefully she can bring better drama here then she did on CBBUK.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

She is a reality star, this is barely anything less then Real Housewives. Hell it's on a bigger network then Bravo lol. 

Here is another story with the rest of the cast:  http://ew.com/tv/2018/01/28/celebrity-big-brother-cast-including-omarosa-revealed/

SO the show only runs from Feb 7th through Feb 25th?  Is it on everyday?  Great placement opposite the Olympics.

I did enjoy watching Brandi getting this dumped on her head-she didn't seem to. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

The show is going to run for 12 episodes I believe + live cams.

She just gets worse and worse. Her poor sons. They are 10 and 14 years old now. Does she have no idea how her ridiculous antics can affect them? 

It's too bad that she has no self respect, but she could at least try to control herself for the boys' sakes.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

She just gets worse and worse. Her poor sons. They are 10 and 14 years old now. Does she have no idea how her ridiculous antics can affect them? 

It's too bad that she has no self respect, but she could at least try to control herself for the boys' sakes.

Lol we havent seen the show yet. If she is anything like she was on CBBUK, she'll be very S2/3 Brandi. Very tame. Even Rinna said that she ran into Brandi over Christmas and they had a very nice conversation. 

• Love 1
On 1/24/2018 at 8:27 PM, zoeysmom said:

Brandi is singularly the most unaware human on the planet when it comes to sexual abuse, molestation and harassment.  I remember another incident when her then 12 year old son was "going out" with another 12 year old and Brandi posed a series of questions including asking the 12 year old if she was a virgin.  https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/brandi-glanville-defends-telling-12-6677440  The woman is incredibly unaware and inappropriate.  If I were the mother of the 12 year old girl I would have. . . never mind.  

She brags about a one night stand with a "famous guy, and then gets mad when he admits that he didn't know her last name or who she was. 

She is now embarrassed  because he doesn't acknowledge her as the star that she thinks she is.

She then tries to connect her situation with  #MeToo and #TimesUp, which are movements advocating for women who have dealt with sexual assault or harassment. 

What an insult to the women who have actually been victims of sexual assault or harassment.

Sorry, Brandi: "Hey, I fucked an actor one time, then when asked I announced his name on TV,

When he was asked about it he had the nerve to announce on TV that he didn't know who the hell I was. 

Yes Brandi, you too. Your time is up.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

Lol we havent seen the show yet. If she is anything like she was on CBBUK, she'll be very S2/3 Brandi. Very tame. Even Rinna said that she ran into Brandi over Christmas and they had a very nice conversation. 

If she is anything like 2018 Brandi, I feel sorry for her boys.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 7