Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Had to laugh at Angie Stone (lolz) talking asking KD why she would involve herself with a man that had 8 kids (DAMN) with 4 different women, and then the both of them trying to claim Joc more. All those chicks just look bad. Joc is not all that.

Mimi is a jerk. I dont know how Ariane has put up with that mess for that long. They must go waaayyyy back, but even still, dont fucking lie, and have me out here trying to defend your slimy ass. A part of me used to think Ariane was in love with Mimi, and this was before she came out. There was just something about their dynamic I side-eyed. But whatever.

• Love 3

If JOC had his own show called something like, "JOC of LOVE" or whatever.... I'd totally watch.... He is a man ho.... So sad in a fucked way, but yet, it's hilarious....

I'd watch the shit outta that show. And Joc could hand out a week's worth of birth control pills to the non-eliminated girls (instead of a rose or jock strap or whatever) since he obviously doesn't like to wrap it up.

• Love 4

I'd watch the shit outta that show. And Joc could hand out a week's worth of birth control pills to the non-eliminated girls (instead of a rose or jock strap or whatever) since he obviously doesn't like to wrap it up.

LOLROFLLMAO! Yessss yesssss! And, then Joseline could come out + do that clap that she does so well!

I am just now finally getting around to watching last night's episode + WTF is up Tony's beard?

I love that Ariane is trying to act like a good friend to MImi when she is also walking in Margeaux's show.... What a way to stick it to Nikko + also show Mimi how loyal you are.... ::sarcasm::

(edited)

I LOL'ed when KD was dropping names when she was throwing out Joc's stuff, "I threw Gucci....Prada.....Converse...." 

Did anyone else catch those long talons (nails) when they were showing the preview for next's week episode?

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 3

If JOC had his own show called something like, "JOC of LOVE" or whatever.... I'd totally watch.... He is a man ho.... So sad in a fucked way, but yet, it's hilarious....

I would be ALL OVER THAT. He is really funny to me. I could see how his dumb ass is charming.

• Love 3

I would be ALL OVER THAT. He is really funny to me. I could see how his dumb ass is charming.

I love how he can laugh @ himself....He even participated in that stupid game of to see who could throw his shoes through the hole the best in the aftershow.... He could be the savior of the show this season.... 

• Love 1

Right? And poor Shekinah's outfit. (Who is she?)

@ first glance, I thought she was KD looking shit with a sidepart....LOL 

It was funny when the Tiny made that bug-eyed look when the host was asking on what advice she could give to Joc's baby mamas.... or @ least that's what I thought he was asking when she made that look....

(edited)

• Who on Earth would EVER want to be with Joc at this point? This man has so many baby mama's and they are constantly fighting with each other, that their only recourse for peace in their lives would be to get along. That's sick. Kudos to those women who decided to do it, but they SHOULDN'T HAVE TO. When she was talking about "celebrating their blended family" I almost threw up in my mouth. That is truly abnormal. This mas has a freaking harem and these women are unwilling participants.

Ashley Nicole is just TOO happy and excitedd to be on TV. Nobody can be quite that moronic, espeically not to their boss. The funny thing is she's always trying to insult Rasheeda by saying she doesn't ACT like her boss...I'm like, "stupid. acting like your boss would be firing your ass a long time ago for the way you speak to her".

Edited by ralph
  • Love 6

Ashley Nicole seems to think her sorta cute face gives her a pass on her sass mouth. But who (in this day and age) doesn't know you don't talk shit about your boss--especially to her face?

• Love 5
(edited)

Ashley Nicole seems to think her sorta cute face gives her a pass on her sass mouth. But who (in this day and age) doesn't know you don't talk shit about your boss--especially to her face?

You nailed it!

Edited by OrientalAmish

Episode 9:

"I Deserve"

Mimi comes clean to Ariane; Joseline and Stevie perform at the opening of Tony and Kalenna's club; Margeaux drops a bombshell on Nikki; Khadiyah has news for Yung Joc; and Momma Dee gets the surprise of her life.

Airs June 22, 2015.
(edited)

Umm...Holy Shit.  But I think I actually liked Stevie J. I mean, did I just say that?  The way he handled Mimi's confession was surprisingly very mature.  I,  I,  I just don't know what else to say.  I'm stunned.

I'm so mad at Ariane.  Chasing after Mimi outside while she naked.  LMAO!! Having messy friends is so draining.  I just want to know why Mimi and Ariane insist on getting up in each other's faces when they are yelling.  This is like the 2nd or 3rd time they've done that. 

Nikko and Margo are even more fucked up than I thought.  

Those previews look good..  Godzilla and King Kong (Joseline and Jessica Dime) about to throw down.  I saw that look on Joseline's face.  

Edited by FuriousStyles
  • Love 3
(edited)

I have to say I love coming in here + reading all the comments because they make me want to hoot + holler of laughter....

So, it was Stevie J who was ringing the bell? I somehow knew that it was going to be him because he is closest to being God in human form on the show.... LOL

I haven't gotten around to watching tonight's episode yet, but I am sure I will have something to say tomorrow....;-)p

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 1
(edited)

On the aftershow..the tweets scrolling by were KILLING me.

Talking about Mama Dee's purple rain blouse.

Mimi was whispering again....

Nikko looked like a black Gilligan with that bucket hat on.

Rasheeda giving advice about marriage??? O hell nawl.

All i can say about Kaleena and Taliban Tony is where they furniture at? That house is ridiculously empty.

Oh Yung Joc, where all your money? Oh that's right, you got 8 babies to feed...

I'm gonna sing I Deserve at church next week. Thanks Mama Dee.

Edited by Tallulahbaby
  • Love 3

Umm...Holy Shit.  But I think I actually liked Stevie J. I mean, did I just say that?  The way he handled Mimi's confession was surprisingly very mature.  I,  I,  I just don't know what else to say.  I'm stunned.

Is there room on that couch of shame for me?   I finally got it last night.  I looked at and listened to that dude and I was like I understand how these women were captivated by him.  Sleazo has an incredibly sweet and compassionate side.   Now don't ask me how that stops a bish from swallowing a birth control pill I'm not quite there.  

I'm so mad at Ariane.  Chasing after Mimi outside while she naked.  LMAO!! Having messy friends is so draining.  I just want to know why Mimi and Ariane insist on getting up in each other's faces when they are yelling.  This is like the 2nd or 3rd time they've done that. 

I will sign your petition.   Ariane? baby? body paint does not conceal the way face paint does.  Your lying liar of a friend? the one who's been lying for a year? She is now screaming into your tonsils at being questioned about lying.   Why. you. still. talking?   For future reference if anyone who's loud and wrong ever scream-asks you what you want them to say next, a good answer is how bout I'm sorry.   Ariane, you're gorgeous but your judgment is really and truly impaired.  We know this because like most women, there are places on your body that should be between you, your mirror and your Lord and Savior, the one and only Alpha and Omega, Beginning and End.  and no one else.   I'm not here to fat shame, I still think you're beautiful but know that you may exercise the right to remain silent about your wobbly bits. 

Those previews look good..  Godzilla and King Kong (Joseline and Jessica Dime) about to throw down.  I saw that look on Joseline's face.  

When Jossie said I heard you been looking for me and stepped away from the mic......?  LOL!! I yelled "cut" at the tv.  'tween coke strength and workouts Jess is not ready.

On the aftershow..the tweets scrolling by were KILLING me.

Talking about Mama Dee's purple rain blouse.

Mimi was whispering again....

Nikko looked like a black Gilligan with that bucket hat on.

Rasheeda giving advice about marriage??? O hell nawl.

All i can say about Kaleena and Taliban Tony is where they furniture at? That house is ridiculously empty.

Oh Yung Joc, where all your money? Oh that's right, you got 8 babies to feed...

I'm gonna sing I Deserve at church next week. Thanks Mama Dee.

I can't.  Taliban Tony.   If you don't take your disrespectful ass somedamnwhere.  ROTFLMAO!!!!!    I love how he tried to turn around a 10 am entrance.   "here comes that bullshit, now you living in the past".   Yeah husband, my memories are the problem.  I did laugh when he was describing it to Stevie later.  Cheese eggs flying in the air.  Lol.  

Ernest is sweet but ::BrickHeckwhisper:: I hate Mama Dee's ring. 

• Love 5

Make room on the Steebie bus for me too. 

Mimi, Margaeux, and Ariane......you could cut the sexual tension between them w/ a knife chile!!  I've not seen this kind of lesbonic drama outside of The L Word. Every suspicion I've ever had about those Mimi and Ariane were just blown out the water. Wonder where Margaeux is gonna fit in....will she get one or both eventually?!

This gonna be good y'all.

• Love 2
(edited)

That club looked sorrowful. Did they get advice from Peter Thomas? And spelling things with a capital K does not make it Klassy. Don't believe me? Ask a Kardashian.

Where was Karlie Redd's messy ass? .

Is that Mimi's real townhouse? It looks pretty nice.

ZaldamoWilder. ....now you know Taliban Tony was working hard to make them coins. That's why he didn't text or call. He's working with hit makers. Which he so kindly informed Kalenna, she is not a member of that club.

Edited by Tallulahbaby
  • Love 3

When Jossie said I heard you been looking for me and stepped away from the mic......?  LOL!! I yelled "cut" at the tv.  'tween coke strength and workouts Jess is not ready.

and I think Joseline was sipping on a lemonade or something while simultaneously giving Jessica Dime the side-eye. I was like, oh Damn she about to go HAM on that ass.

Make room on the Steebie bus for me too. 

Mimi, Margaeux, and Ariane......you could cut the sexual tension between them w/ a knife chile!!  I've not seen this kind of lesbonic drama outside of The L Word. Every suspicion I've ever had about those Mimi and Ariane were just blown out the water. Wonder where Margaeux is gonna fit in....will she get one or both eventually?!

This gonna be good y'all.

Ok so I thought I was the only one who has noticed something there. Ive been saying for YEARS there are some sexual vibes between Mimi and Ariane. Mostly coming from Ariane, but we know how good of a liar Mimi is so... THEY were the ones who should have came out with a sex tape. Maybe it would have gotten better reviews.

Ohhh, and how could I forget about KD and almost baby number 9. For some reason I think KD was lying. I think she knew damn well she wasnt pregnant but wanted to see what Joc thought about the possibility, so she went through the motions of taking the test, saying she's late and having food cravings (which both could easily be because of stress or something else) but whatever. Anyway, I wish KD would move on. Joc is clearly not willing and/or able to commit. And even if he was, why get involved with a man with FOUR baby mothers (who all hate you) and 8 freaking kids. Thats just too much hassle, for a guy thats not really bringing a lot to the table from what I can tell.

• Love 2

That club looked sorrowful. Did they get advice from Peter Thomas? And spelling things with a capital K does not make it Klassy. Don't believe me? Ask Kardashian.

ZaldamoWilder. ....now you know Taliban Tony was working hard to make them coins. That's why he didn't text or call. He's working with hit makers. Which he so kindly informed Kalenna, she us not a member of that club.

LMAO!! All units respond, shots fired! calling all units.  Lol!

::looksovertopofreadingglassesfilesnailsnpopsgum::   working.  ok, girl.   Kaleena need to put down the shredded cheddar and mix some liquid Colace into his breakfast.  Let's see how long he stay away from home with his innards acting a fool.

Ohhh, and how could I forget about KD and almost baby number 9. For some reason I think KD was lying. I think she knew damn well she wasnt pregnant but wanted to see what Joc thought about the possibility, so she went through the motions of taking the test, saying she's late and having food cravings (which both could easily be because of stress or something else) but whatever. Anyway, I wish KD would move on. Joc is clearly not willing and/or able to commit. And even if he was, why get involved with a man with FOUR baby mothers (who all hate you) and 8 freaking kids. Thats just too much hassle, for a guy thats not really bringing a lot to the table from what I can tell.

Between this and women who still show up vying for Kirk's ashy ass attention?   One can only conclude that the dick shortage in Atlanta has reached proportions of critical mass.    So now not only are we sharing but holding not-family reunions to talk about it?  Bye paw.

• Love 6

Why is Stevie + the PR Princess performing @ Tony's club? Isn't NoNeck Benzino one of the partners for the club? I thought NoNeck + Stevie hate each other.... Usually if you hate someone, you wouldn't want anything to do with them.... 

• Love 2

Why is Stevie + the PR Princess performing @ Tony's club? Isn't NoNeck Benzino one of the partners for the club? I thought NoNeck + Stevie hate each other.... Usually if you hate someone, you wouldn't want anything to do with them.... 

Is this the same Sleezino club?? They keep talking in code about "the person you were doing business with".

I will say, Kalenna's hair was was looking kinda cute. And Mama Dee looks younger and prettier with the Bob length hair.

And since I'm discussing everyone's hair and looks....

I dig Margeux's hair. She's a pretty girl. I don't care for her faux boho artsy look though.

I dig Margeux's hair. She's a pretty girl. I don't care for her faux boho artsy look though.

Margeaux does have a pretty face, but the way she dresses isn't doing her favors.... It's like she doing high fashion street wear or something.... And, I'm never really been a fan of the one-side shaved hair on gals.....;-x

• Love 1
(edited)

I love how TalibanTony was saying that the PR Princess + Stevie killed it with their performance.... Wait, was that for real? It seemed more like rehearsal....The club doesn't look crowded....;-x

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 2
(edited)

I nearly died on the aftershow when they were taking questions from random gal who asked how could Stevie still trust Mimi after she admitting to lying.... And, he's like saying, "You don't lie? Are those your real lashes?" And, the Scrapptionary segment where they tried to translate Scrappy....I am disappointed that even Stevie dunno what he's saying.... LOL

And, did I just hear Tami Roman say that she got the cottage cheese after she announced her pregnancy? Ewww, I really need to unhear that!

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 1

I hate Margeaux's hair. Pretty face, but the hair just screams try-hard.

IA that Joseline and Stevie's performance seemed like a rehearsal.

I can't wit Yung Joc and Little Miss 80 year-old trying to pretend like she's got eggs left. Besides, why even fake a pregnancy scare with this moron? He ain't gonna care…just ask his other FOUR baby mommas.

• Love 5

I love how TalibanTony was saying that the PR Princess + Stevie killed it with their performance.... Wait, was that for real? It seemed more like rehearsal....The club doesn't look crowded....;-x

My neighbor and I were walking to penn station and she turns to me and goes:  girl isn't Joseline thirty something?  How much longer do we really need to hear songs about her Kooty Kat?  Wait are there even any other lyrics than:  "my kooty kat, my kooty kat" - then she did an homage/imitation hip roll and we almost missed the train. 

• Love 7

Episode 10:

"Friends With Benefits"

Yung Joc wants to make up with Khadiyah; Kalenna looks for a new manager; and Jessica Dime has a showdow with her old friend Joseline.

Airs June 29, 2015.

Oh man...I need time to compose my thoughts.

Damn Kalenna looking like Vienna sausage in those tight ass pants.

Where Joc house at? (Pssst, he ain't got one)

Oooh Karlie is messy as hell. And I am there for every moment of it.

Jessica Dime Piece is like Ronnie outta The Players Club.

• Love 4

Margeaux got Mimi's ass together.

"You think basic"
"Why is it that the men that you're with don't want to be with you. There's something about your personality that's abrasive."
"You need to figure out why you're so focused on cock"
"you're a loser"

All she came back at Margeaux with was "F**k you bi*ch". Of course, Mimi is still sitting with that self-satisfied grin. dumb hoe.

Kalenna is an idiot. It'll be a cold day in hell before I help pay someone's child support.

Joseline is great tv. She isn't ashamed about anything lol.

• Love 6

Karlie "Messy is thy middle name" Redd had me rolling last night. I just KNEW as soon as Jessica Dime said Joseline might be the one preventing her from meeting Stevie, that Karlie was gonna spill that tea. And then she ran back to Joseline to spill more! What a shit stirrer. And I flove how she minimized her involvement when she spoke to Joseline. I was sitting on my couch thinking, bitch, you know you didn't say it like that.

Rasheeda and KD's conversation made me sad. Watching two beautiful, successful black women talk about being with these dirt bags like its a good thing had me shaking my head. I was thrilled when KD told Joc he is gonna have to do way more to earn her trust. I know there really seems to be a shortage of men out there but damnnn.

Kaleena had me confused. Like did she really want to work with Deb or was that just some kind of test for Tony to get his shit together. Girlfriend is thicka than a snicka though. Anyway, I think she should move on business wise from hubby because its clear he has no interest in investing time and/or resources for her career.

What is Margo's real issue with Mimi? I mean Mimi finally came clean about what really happened, and its not like she forced Nikko into anything. He embraced his role as the villian, so what is Margo still so mad about? Im not saying she has to be friends with Mimi, but I thought she looked like a bully last night. Even if all those things she said about Mimi are true, what is it to her? Squash the beef and yall can go your separate ways.

• Love 4
(edited)
What is Margo's real issue with Mimi? I mean Mimi finally came clean about what really happened, and its not like she forced Nikko into anything. He embraced his role as the villian, so what is Margo still so mad about? Im not saying she has to be friends with Mimi, but I thought she looked like a bully last night. Even if all those things she said about Mimi are true, what is it to her? Squash the beef and yall can go your separate ways.

Agreed. I am not fan of Mimi's whispering annoying self but I am confused at how aggressive Margeaux is towards and about her. She says she's over Nikko and considering she is the one who asked for the separation and doesn't seem interested in continuing their marriage, I'm inclined to believe her, so her constant antagonist attitude towards Mimi is surprising. But maybe it's just a pride thing because as she said, she's known as the wife of the guy who did a sex tape with another woman. Either way, Ariane is right that they're at each other when who they should really both hate is Nikko.

Speaking of Mimi, again while I'm no fan of hers, I was amused at that Dime chick's selective memory in talking about how Mimi isn't doing anything for her, conveniently ignoring the fact that she was the one who made a huge scene, showed her ass in the worse way when Mimi set up a meeting with her and some producer, to the point that the producer told her get out and he didn't want to work with her. Girl has a stank attitude and clearly set on the game plan of coming after Joseline to increase her screentime.

I hope she realizes what's happened to all the other people Joseline's had issues with. At the end of the day, to Mona and company, Joseline and Stevie are the appeal of this show and by that token the money makers so they'd get rid of everyone else before they get rid of them. Dime penny, according to Joseline, needs to take her desperation to be relevant somewhere else. I did laugh at Joseline so casually owning the fact that she and Dime hooked up and was pretty much like, "yeah okay and..."

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 3

Just a few things:

Kalenna is an idiot.

(1) I was rooting for Kalenna (Tyra Banks ™) right until she went with the "FOR REAL, YOU GONNA SIGN THESE PAPERS?!" to Taliban Tony. I'm gonna give her the benefit of the doubt since she is postpartum. I did gain more respect for her, with the revelation that she's a legit song writer. 

(2) KD and her talking heads in that WIG. She's giving me shades of this right here

(3) 

Margeaux got Mimi's ass together.
"You think basic"

Sorry not sorry, I'll still take Margeaux's slightly angry ass over mixed-up Mimi. And why whenever Mimi goes to "apologize", she ends up yelling at said person she's sought out to apologize to? And whoever said "Mimi can't even manage her own life" was correct. BYE, MAID.

(4) 

Joseline is great tv. She isn't ashamed about anything lol.

The Puerto Rican princess stays my MAIN HITTER! She owns her shit and WILL call you on yours. How dare they tease us with this episode, and not reveal the entire showdown.

• Love 5

Just a few things:

(2) KD and her talking heads in that WIG. She's giving me shades of this right here

BWAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!  Not Sigmund though!  LMAO!! When ya'll are done eulogizing MrsRafaelBarba come throw dirt on my casket, I am done over this.

(4) 

The Puerto Rican princess stays my MAIN HITTER! She owns her shit and WILL call you on yours. How dare they tease us with this episode, and not reveal the entire showdown.

Were you talking to your tv too?   If I wait all 48 minutes for the feature presentation, gottdammit Mona, somebody better get dragged!  t looks like security steps in, so there's always hope.

• Love 1
(edited)

Zaldamo, girl! When Jossy stepped away from the mic and said "I heard you been looking for me" - I was all like <iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/RkuWgLKm03f2w?html5=true" width="480" height="277" frameBorder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Dammit how do I post a GIF??

Edited by Jade Foxx
  • Love 1

Joc is a fool.... But dagunnit, he is an entertaining fool. When he slid into Kirk and Rasheeda's kitchen with his socks on and a towel on his head, opened up the fridge and took the baby's orange juice.... #dead

• Love 1

Joc needs his own reality show; he's hilarious, plus he's has an interesting story storyline with KD and the multiple baby mamas. He probably needs the money too. Best believe, I would watch this train wreck. With that said....

I do not have an ounce of sympathy for KD; if I recall correctly, she smugly admitted to sleeping with Joc last season when he and Karlie were dating. Now she's crying foul because Joc still can't keep it his pants? Give me a break. To paraphrase Mo'Nique how you met him, is how you lose him.

I agree with the others regarding Mimi and Stevie; I enjoy seeing them together and I'm glad that they can finally put the drama behind them and establish a friendship. I'm also glad she and Ariane made up as well. I like that she call Mimi on her BS, yet still remain loyal to her...that's a true friend.

• Love 3
(edited)

I'm also glad she and Ariane made up as well. I like that she call Mimi on her BS, yet still remain loyal to her...that's a true friend.

Yes, Ariane was a good friend to Mimi when she called her out on her BS + didn't go around talking shit about it around town.... Well, as far, as I can see it..... But, it's still shady that she would participate in Margeaux's show + say it's all "business" when she accepted knowing that there is a bad blood between Mimi + Margs.... Personally, I wouldn't have done that..... @ the same time though, I can see why Ariane wanted to talk to Margs + listen to her side.... I probably sounded hypocritical....;-x

Edited by OrientalAmish

Its funny you brought up Karlie and Joc dating, because KD said she'd been dating Joc for a couple of years now, and I started wondering who Joc was really cheating on. Were he and KD on some kind of "break" while he was dating Karlie? Or was he always with KD but cheating on her with Karlie?

(edited)

Its funny you brought up Karlie and Joc dating, because KD said she'd been dating Joc for a couple of years now, and I started wondering who Joc was really cheating on. Were he and KD on some kind of "break" while he was dating Karlie? Or was he always with KD but cheating on her with Karlie?

If any one should take a break from girls, it is definitely JOC.... I feel like before he ultimately becomes an honorable spouse, there will be always be chaos + confusion with the girls he hooks up + dating.... But, then, if he actually does the right thing then we are left with the rest of the cast.... Can we really rely on only Stevie + Joseline for actual entertainment? Because the rest of the cast + other randoms can only do very little....;-x

Edited by OrientalAmish

I would guess all of the above. They probably were on a break, but still cheating her with Karlie when they got back together.

LMAO @ Joseline. Girlfriend brought props (money) to her confrontation with Jessica Dime. I died when at the end when Joseline was like "she left her money though, I dont know why she did that. She know she need it."

Question....who is the "trick" in this scenario? Joseline because she dishing out the money? Or Jessica Dime because she's giving up the kooty cat? Inquiring minds want to know.

That "Time of the month" movie sound like some straight to dvd, MIGHT make it on the BET rotation type stuff. But as long as they making money, I guess it dont really matter. I saw on the scroll on the aftershow that its a movie produced by Wendy Williams and Lifetime. Ratched and ratched.

I was disappointed in the Joseline, Jessica Dime showdown, and I know imma be disappointed with this Rasheeda and Ashley stuff. I bet it aint even Kirk she messing with in the bed. My only question is, is it even a dude? It could be another chick for all I know.

WTF is Kalenna doing? I mean, who are YOU to ask anybody what was the last thing THEY did? Especiallt when you were the one who went to Deb in the first place. Deb didnt go looking for you. She was about to do you a solid and you shit on her. Dont know what homegirl was doing though. I mean, I can appreciate Waka Flocka's girl trying to stick up for her mother-in-law, but girlfriend dont want none. Kalenna on some other shit right now. Next week should be good.

• Love 3
(edited)
Question....who is the "trick" in this scenario? Joseline because she dishing out the money? Or Jessica Dime because she's giving up the kooty cat? Inquiring minds want to know.

I admit I'm not always on top of my urban dictionary lingo but I believe the trick is the one getting paid to give up the goods, so in this instance it would definitely be Dime Penny (tm Joseline). 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1

I think in this particular case Joseline is the trick (the person who pays for sex) and Dime Penny is the hoe. If there was a third party who brokered the deal, they would be the pimp...but I've also heard the word "trick," used interchangeably with "hoe," so who knows?

Stevie and Joseline love throwing money at people. He made it rain on Nikko at the reunion that time.

• Love 3