Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: New York - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Right bout now I need for Chrissy to bring her fabulous head of hair back and get Yandy together.  Yandy is doing way to much to sell this fairytale love story with Manfeces. I would bet good money that Chrissy knows the whole tale and wouldn't need much of a push to tell it.

• Love 5

When Bianca rolled up on Drewski…did anyone else notice the tears? I have a feeling off camera she gave Doofski a few blow jobs and now she has nothing to show for it. Is Alvin missing one of his Chipmunks like Theodore…cause he seems to have renamed himself Bianca. Gurl, go in the corner with a bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup and maybe go read some life lessons books like Chicken Soup For The Soul.

I’m team Mariah on this. Bianca knew Mariah was friends/friendly with Skye. Bianca pretty much dared Mariah to tell Skye about the hotel. I still don’t know why Skye would take Doofski back…didn’t he compare her to a basketball that gets passed around amongst friends a few episodes back?

Crying Cisco came back. Smirky gonna kick him out of the creep squad and more tears are coming.

Yandy if she is not legally married to Mandeeces can get into legal trouble for changing the locks on an apartment where her name is not on the lease.  Power Of Attorney is only used if the person is not in a mental capacity to make financial decisions. If Mandeeces told her to change the locks, that’s one thing. The way it played out on screen she did this on her own and told him after. Side note not to be petty, but Mandeeces sister got hit with the ugly stick 10000 times. There's a Planet with one Ape missing...Cornelius!!!!

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5
On 12/27/2016 at 6:43 AM, luckyroll3 said:

I'm confused as to why Bianca is so salty.  Didn't she tell Mariah Lynn it was ok for Mariah Lynn to share the plot with the girlfriend?  And you're surprised that ML blew your shit up and old girl came to get her pale-ass man??

Yandy is so full of shit.  She has pulled out that ring at least 10 times this year to make a statement that she is not a baby momma and better than the other 2.  Yet the entire time, she was just another baby momma who had a fancy party.  And I love how Mendeecees didn't deserve to go to prison, but when it comes to her money, his ass his guilty and she's not willing to share in the restitution bill.  

bqZpW.gif

EXACTLY! Bianca told Mariahlynn she didnt care if she told Skye about her homewrecking hotel plans.  She all but dared Mariahlynn to spill the tea...so why she mad now?

On 12/27/2016 at 1:26 PM, KungFuBunny said:

When Bianca rolled up on Drewski…did anyone else notice the tears? I have a feeling off camera she gave Doofski a few blow jobs and now she has nothing to show for it. Is Alvin missing one of his Chipmunks like Theodore…cause he seems to have renamed himself Bianca. Gurl, go in the corner with a bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup and maybe go read some life lessons books like Chicken Soup For The Soul.

I’m team Mariah on this. Bianca knew Mariah was friends/friendly with Skye. Bianca pretty much dared Mariah to tell Skye about the hotel. I still don’t know why Skye would take Doofski back…didn’t he compare her to a basketball that gets passed around amongst friends a few episodes back?

Crying Cisco came back. Smirky gonna kick him out of the creep squad and more tears are coming.

Yandy if she is not legally married to Mandeeces can get into legal trouble for changing the locks on an apartment where her name is not on the lease.  Power Of Attorney is only used if the person is not in a mental capacity to make financial decisions. If Mandeeces told her to change the locks, that’s one thing. The way it played out on screen she did this on her own and told him after. Side note not to be petty, but Mandeeces sister got hit with the ugly stick 10000 times. There's a Planet with one Ape missing...Cornelius!!!!

Yasssss to your entire post. Bianca was HURT!  It took everything in her not to let them tears flow.  She got played by some ugly ass white dude.  She tried to "steal" him away and got shut down basically.  LMAO. And yes, I wouldnt be surprised if Bianca gave Drewski some neck a few times too.

I dont know what to make of Cisco.  I get the same feeling as I do from Fizz on the LA version.  That these guys are generally good guys but they try to play it up for the cameras and try to act like playboys.  This is the second time Cisco has tried to play one of the creep squad members and ended up looking stupid in the process.  Why was he even trying to cross Self up like that anyway?  I see Peter has crawled up from under that polygamous rock he was living under to lend a hand in this mess next episode.

And I'm sorry but this episode restored my faith in Yandy's intelligence.  I could never believe this bitch legally tied herself to a man she knew was gonna be doing fed time. Like gurrrrllll! As far as all the other stuff, I cant take her nor Erika seriously.  They both look silly.  What exactly are they fighting about?  The nature of a relationship that even Erika acknowledges doesn't exist anymore?  It would be one thing if Erika was still trying to claim that MDC is her man and what not...but I actually believe her when she says she's moved on.  And I know MDC and Yandy are together and MDC wants to back Yandy cause she's holding him down and what not, but he needs to check Yandy too.  There was no reason for her to change the locks on that apartment (btw... these mfs must be making good money to be paying rent on an apartment that nobody is living in....unless its one of those rent stabilized-passed down a couple generations type apt...but still).

• Love 5

Episode 8:

"Firing Squad"

Remy makes a business decision to get more time with Papoose; MariahLynn juggles professional drama and life at home; Peter Gunz tries to restore order.

Airs January 2, 2017.

So did I hear right and Yandy also never legally changed her last name to Harris?

Mandeecees chose Yandy because she was the only female in his Ho Caravan that had the “front” to launder his hidden drug money. With MonAmi and VH1 – they could use this to set up “businesses” to wash that schmunny. I think they decided long ago to marry and to send the paperwork in after he went off to jail. He doesn’t care about the money to provide for his babies and his baby mamas because he has been doing it all this time anyway.

I love Cardi, but I still am on MarihLynn’s side. How is she messy when she told Bianca up front I’m gonna tell Skye about the hotel and Bianca said I don’t care. Cardi was right about one thing – they are “associates” on this show, she does not hang with these people off show in regards to her own business ventures – other than Swift. She does deal with Smirky only because they share the same management team.

So I was picturing T-shirts for the Creep Squad with some sort of “CS” logo…and I realized CS can stand for C**********….Bwahahahahahhaha

• Love 3

Cardi was right when she said that Mariah looks messy, but IMO Bianca looks messier.  If I hear "I don't care if so-and-so knows…", I assume I can tell that person and it not be a big deal.  Bianca thought her Cookie Monster hair would draw in Big Bird and she was wrong.  And now she feels foolish because she knows, even without Skye coming to the room, Drewski had no interest in fucking with her (on camera).

Cisco, go fuck every woman the Creep Squad hits on.  If they want to play childish shit games, and you have to join in, at least have fun with it.

Yandy & Mendeecees, I can't believe Mona is letting them write their own storyline to cover for laundering his drug money.  That won't end well.  And I'm sure they'll file the paperwork before end of season.  If only so Yandy can keep flapping about being "the wife". 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

Cardi was right when she said that Mariah looks messy, but IMO Bianca looks messier.  If I hear "I don't care if so-and-so knows…", I assume I can tell that person and it not be a big deal.  Bianca thought her Cookie Monster hair would draw in Big Bird and she was wrong.  And now she feels foolish because she knows, even without Skye coming to the room, Drewski had no interest in fucking with her (on camera).

Cisco, go fuck every woman the Creep Squad hits on.  If they want to play childish shit games, and you have to join in, at least have fun with it.

Yandy & Mendeecees, I can't believe Mona is letting them write their own storyline to cover for laundering his drug money.  That won't end well.  And I'm sure they'll file the paperwork before end of season.  If only so Yandy can keep flapping about being "the wife". 

Even if she does she already lost.  Yakking all about what a wife does and linestepping the whole time you aren't even married?  Crying to Kim how she wasn't there for you at your fake ass wedding?  Ericka getting the lock situation fixed because what yandy did aint what wives do at all?

Boo, you failed, Chrissy was right all along.

• Love 3

How did yall not mention the best part?  That Mendecees himself didnt know he and Yandy wasnt married? ?? That was the biggest bomb to be dropped in this whole mess.  Like ok,  I totally understand Yandy's reasoning of not wanting her own personal money being eligible to be taken for restitution and what not, but as Mendecees said...the plea is signed and sealed, he's already doing his bid so whats the reasoning now still for not sending the papers off? And how you dont even tell your man yall not really married? Where they do that at?  Yandy is not looking good right now...especially with all that "Im the wife" shit.

Cisco Cisco Cisco. You're better off without those 3 jokers but damn if you dont look extra petty.  How you gonna fuck over Peter for something Rich did?  Come on man. 

Love Remy and Pap.  I need more of them, even if their storyline is kinda boring.

• Love 4

Okay, should I feel bad for laughing when Cisco taunted Peter over his money? I know he being petty, but yeah, that's how much I DESPISE Peter and his creep flunkies. Sorry...not sorry.

Yandy's bragging about being the 'wifey' and flaunting the ring-except they ain't officially married. Heh. Best part? The attorney spills this tea to BOTH Samatha and Erica. Yands, if you're going to throw the wifey title around, at least have the papers--not the ring-- to back it up.

I don't like messy people, but I'm on Team Mariah Lynn all the way for giving Skye the heads up. If the roles were reversed,  Bianca would've done the same thing. She knew she was foul for trying to steal someone's man--and didn't care if Mariah snitched, but it was only after her plan to hook up with token white dude backfired, she got all salty--and ended up with egg on her face. She should chalked it up as karamic justice.

• Love 3

I come out of lurking to ask:

Did I really watch grown ass men talking about kickin another dude out they "creep squad"? Do they have membership dues? Give back to the community? What do they do besides pass around STDs like some other nasty ass men?!

(I will say I was thoroughly entertained by that scene though.)

• Love 5

Episode 9:

"Coo Coo For Koko"

Pap gives Remy a gift after her performance; Yandy pursues news about Samantha; Snoop and J try to work together; Peter and Cisco come face-to-face.

Airs January 9, 2017.

Damn if I didnt tear up a little with Cisco and Peter reconciling.

I'm gonna have to amend my previous comment about Snoop's girl faking her crazy. She aint faking nothing...she legit. She reminds me of a girl I dated a long long long long long time ago. She was a pathological liar, loud and obnoxious and just a hassle to deal with.  That shit when she randomly told Snoop she could fuck however she wanted was such a trigger for me. As was her talking about "we" this and "our" that...referring to SNOOP's record label.  Like bbiiihhh.....wtf are you talking bout? Ol girl overplayed her hand.  She so busy causing a scene trying to get attention she aint realize she fucking up her shit with Snoop until the damage is done. 

• Love 4

I actually have a friend that went to high school with Drewski. He said that a girl in high school actually came up with the white chocolate nickname. He didn't. So he can slide on that. The way he talks and stuff is the way he's been at least since he's been a teenager but when he gets excited the cool dude facade will break and his sounds more like a corny white dude. But, he always carries on like that.

This creep squad stuff is dumb in that the reality is that they are just trying to mask the love (brotherly love) they have for each other with a silly ass name. Like we are this squad. This crew. Just own up to the fact that you love your boys and want them around. Damn. Be a fucking adult. I can't even laugh at Cisco. I almost lost my mom this year and the people I've been friends with for most of my life barely stepped up to be there for me and that shit hurts. But, just be real about it instead of going on and on about a creep squad.

• Love 3

I don't know why, but I have a soft spot for Cisco in my dark heart.  It's like he can't help how dumb he is, like a puppy who's too big for his own good.

And I have to get in a Shut up, Yandy! and Shut up, Tara!, just because.

• Love 3

Mr. OnceSane watched the second half of the episode with me and he couldn't stop laughing during the Peter/Cisco fight-turned-makeout up.  I'm glad they are buds again but how is Mariah the ONLY person who knew about Cisco's mom?  That just doesn't make sense to me.  I know I know producer shenanigans…but you'd think at least one of the Creep Squad woulda known what's up.  Maybe Joc knew?

So Erica has a friend shadier than Yandy?  I did not know that was possible.  And whoTF records random convos with their besties?  Someone wants to be more than a "friend of".

Snoop's ex-girl needs to lay off the booze…and the assumption that what's Snoop's is hers.  Girl, y'all have been dating for a hot second, I don't see any rings.

Tara shows up to give Cisco advice which was actually decent.  Still, GO AWAY.

Pap, I love you…but a pregnancy test is NOT an appropriate present.  Ever.  But it's starting to look like Remy lied about being willing to have his kid if he provided her dream wedding.  And maybe this is all for show/story line, but it's becoming annoying.  They need to shit or get off the pot.

• Love 2

I don’t really understand the thing between Cisco and Pete. No way do I believe there was a $10,000 booking for Peter unless it was a drug transaction. Are they really trying to imply that it would have been a booking fee for Shiddy Soles to make an appearance at a club to spin the one song he had that he can not play because he sampled music and never got the rights to use it? The only reason I can see him going to New Orleans was to visit his other baby mama that he left to be with Tara. Maybe he was gonna get money from her, sleep on her sofa, and get her pregnant with baby 11?

Yandy – if you never sent the paperwork in than you are not married. Even if you send it in now…I don’t think it would be valid as there is an expiration date. Let’s go down the path of her sending it in now and it is valid….then it would take the date the marriage was officiated…meaning you are financially liable for restitution to both the government and for child support.

MariahLynn…when you don’t wear so much makeup you are really pretty – keep up with this look. It seems like the more makeup you wear, the less clothes you have on your body. Stay away from leotards 4EVAH, when you go this route you step into crack ho territory.

Snewp, do you not get that there are a 100 flights from the NY area to Chicago daily…yew need tew book a 1 way flight 4 dat crazee ho. I did laugh that J Adrian didn’t scream Method Man from The Wire.

• Love 7

What the fuck is pre-stage?

I thought Smirkoff promised Major Galore the spot and after the meet with MariahLynn...now these 2 will compete for that spot.

Is pre-stage Smirk Code for the better blowjob?

Is pre-stage the area they get to perform while hammer and nails and powertools are building the set while they are conducting sound checks?

4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don’t really understand the thing between Cisco and Pete. No way do I believe there was a $10,000 booking for Peter unless it was a drug transaction. Are they really trying to imply that it would have been a booking fee for Shiddy Soles to make an appearance at a club to spin the one song he had that he can not play because he sampled music and never got the rights to use it? The only reason I can see him going to New Orleans was to visit his other baby mama that he left to be with Tara. Maybe he was gonna get money from her, sleep on her sofa, and get her pregnant with baby 11?

Yandy – if you never sent the paperwork in than you are not married. Even if you send it in now…I don’t think it would be valid as there is an expiration date. Let’s go down the path of her sending it in now and it is valid….then it would take the date the marriage was officiated…meaning you are financially liable for restitution to both the government and for child support.

MariahLynn…when you don’t wear so much makeup you are really pretty – keep up with this look. It seems like the more makeup you wear, the less clothes you have on your body. Stay away from leotards 4EVAH, when you go this route you step into crack ho territory.

Snewp, do you not get that there are a 100 flights from the NY area to Chicago daily…yew need tew book a 1 way flight 4 dat crazee ho. I did laugh that J Adrian didn’t scream Method Man from The Wire.

Bolded my favorites :-)

No way someone was willing to pay Peter $10k for an appearance. They had one hit back in the day and that was it, and he is not a likable character on L&HH. So something is fishy with that story, and I still don't quite understand what the beef was between him and Cisqo. Glad they made up though, in typical male "fight it out then cry it out" fashion. And because it can't be said enough, go away Tara. Singing the same old   "Me and Peter really don't have anything to do with each other, I swear we don't" song with post-pregnancy bloat.  I hope Amina finally ran far, far away from that mess.

I'm fairly recently married, and we had our ceremony in NY, and from my experience, it's the officiant that sends off the paperwork to the clerk's office, not the married couple. So basically, Yandy is full of shit with her whole "I didn't mail the paperwork" line. Her "officiant" must have been some friend there to play a pastor on TV for their wedding special, and nothing was actually filed, not even an application. I give her props for protecting herself financially though, not even gonna lie.

Agreed about MariahLynn, she is very pretty with minimal makeup and non-leotard clothes. I have a soft spot for her, and for some odd reason she reminds me of Venus Xtravanganza  from "Paris is Burning." Her  mannerisms and whatnot. Not that I would ever wish that fate on her, but something about her gives me Venus vibes. I do want her to succeed, without DJ Smirkoff. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Mr. OnceSane watched the second half of the episode with me and he couldn't stop laughing during the Peter/Cisco fight-turned-makeout up.  I'm glad they are buds again but how is Mariah the ONLY person who knew about Cisco's mom?  That just doesn't make sense to me.  I know I know producer shenanigans…but you'd think at least one of the Creep Squad woulda known what's up.  Maybe Joc knew?

So Erica has a friend shadier than Yandy?  I did not know that was possible.  And whoTF records random convos with their besties?  Someone wants to be more than a "friend of".

Snoop's ex-girl needs to lay off the booze…and the assumption that what's Snoop's is hers.  Girl, y'all have been dating for a hot second, I don't see any rings.

Tara shows up to give Cisco advice which was actually decent.  Still, GO AWAY.

Pap, I love you…but a pregnancy test is NOT an appropriate present.  Ever.  But it's starting to look like Remy lied about being willing to have his kid if he provided her dream wedding.  And maybe this is all for show/story line, but it's becoming annoying.  They need to shit or get off the pot.

I'll disagree with the last part here. The major issue being missed is that in the space between their marriage and now, Remy Ma has released her biggest song ever with all the way up. That's not something you want to put on the back burner in hip hop. You have to ride that wave. It's not about not wanting to have kid it's about the timing. Pap knows all of this anyway so I don't know why he's bugging so hard. Give her some time to see where her hit song takes her and then reevaluate.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 3
On 12/27/2016 at 1:26 PM, KungFuBunny said:

SCREAMING! Y'all are going to make me lose my damn job. 

• Love 3

I love MariahLynn.  She reminds of that scrappy yappy little puppy who is always keeping up the most noise.   I can not believe that Peter Gunz has 10 kids and 6 baby mothers.   Who he think he is...... Mendeecee?  $10,000 for a Peter Gunz booking in this day and age.  Nope, dont believe it.  Based on her name alone Major Galore is annoying.  

• Love 5

You all are crazy!

Yeah, I'm not sure who the hell is paying 10k for Peter Gunz, I'm guessing it was a setup to serve him with a subopena for family court.  Because his one song was like 20 years ago.

I also get tired of Tara and her "I have nothing to do with Peter anymore, I swear!" and in 2 months we'll find out she is birthing baby 11 while talking shit about how she is better than all other baby momma's because....something, something.

I'm still rolling my eyes at 40 year old men in something called a "creep squad"  grow the hell up and at least call it an LLC or something.

I have no idea what these girls are competing for?  The main stage, the pre stage, or the parking lot tailgate?

• Love 1

Episode 10:

"Don't Mess With the Exes"

Peter urges Rick to make amends with Cisco. Later, MariahLynn and Major Galore perform for a shot at Powerhouse; Drewski faces Sky's trust issues; and Yandy and Judy confront Erika and Samantha about the tape recordings.

January 16, 2017.

Just regarding the 10k thing. It doesn't and probably had nothing to do with music. He can't do any of his songs in full without lord Tariq anyway. Clubs pay "celebrities" to pop up and make their presence felt. Just say what's up, hype up the crowd and you don't have to perform. See the club episode of Atlanta for the perfect example. I remember going to a club and Raekwon happened to be appearing there buts that's all he did is say what's up and sat in vip. No rapping. You just get payed to appear. 10k isn't even super crazy for a club pop up. 

Cisco is officially the Charlie Brown of love and hip hop. He's never going to get that win. Never kick that football.

• Love 5

How is Yandy going to ask if somebody's crazy when she looks like a snork on HGH?  I did like her top, though.  And Samantha(?) taping everyone?  That's gonna bite her in the ass unless she starts erasing key parts a la Nixon.

Mariah vs. Minor Key was like watching a chihuahua bark at a rottweiler: the small one's gonna die…but Mariah was killing me with some of her smack talk. 

Four Pennies rolling his eyes at Cisco's mom dying?  That's cold.  I get being over the (fake) drama, but you can pretend to have a soul for five minutes, dude. 

Drewski is 60% more interesting away from Sky; unfortunately for him, that makes me only 65% interested in his scenes.

And yay!  Cardi's back (previews)!

• Love 1

I'm not sure how to feel about cardis return.  It looks like all tears and no fun.  And apparently over this dude in prison.  And then her sister.  I wish reality stars would stop trying to make family members happen.

DJ Smirkoff is the worst.  How many damn hoops do these girls have to hop through.

LMAO @ Cisco being Charlie Brown.  He even looks like it

Already rolling my eyes at next weeks very special episode of sister wives.

Once this show or these cast members are replaced, I believe Cisco has a viable future in Telemundo Novellas. Did Shiddy Sole say broke back??? Ya’ll know when Rich was telling his frog scorpion story that it came straight out of The Crying Game. Bish ain’t no Forrest Whitaker. The punch line of why the scorpion stung the frog is because he can’t help it, it’s in his nature not whatever Bish Dolla adlibbed.

I thought Major Galore said she asked Cisco to come meet her….and SHE is the one that said she wanted to collaborate with him. So Smirky Jerky needs to look at that playback.

Skye and Drewski yawn. Bianca and her Smurf Hair have gone into hiding – hah!

Samantha taped all of the conversations? Hmmmm wonder if the feds got a hold of any of her tapes or maybe if she agreed to have her phones wired years ago when the investigation started.

For Racj82  - Cisco Brown – wah wah wah…hey he could have a lucrative Cisco Brown Sweater line too..can you picture him in a yellow sweater with brown/black stripes?

charliefootballgif.gif

• Love 3

Quote of the episode definitely goes to Judy in her interaction with Samantha and Erica.

Samantha: Did you know Yandy and Mendecees aren't married.

Judy: What you tryna get married? 

Dead!!!!!!!!!!!  Judy just encapsulated why Samantha is a bird.

• Love 3

I wish I still had my photo shop skills. Cisco's face would go right on Charlie. Perfect fit.

I actually thought he might get a win with major galore and then she joined the he man cisco haters club. Missed the football again.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Racj82 said:

Just regarding the 10k thing. It doesn't and probably had nothing to do with music. He can't do any of his songs in full without lord Tariq anyway. Clubs pay "celebrities" to pop up and make their presence felt. Just say what's up, hype up the crowd and you don't have to perform. See the club episode of Atlanta for the perfect example. I remember going to a club and Raekwon happened to be appearing there buts that's all he did is say what's up and sat in vip. No rapping. You just get payed to appear. 10k isn't even super crazy for a club pop up. 

Cisco is officially the Charlie Brown of love and hip hop. He's never going to get that win. Never kick that football.

A $10K appearance fee is not unreasonable for someone current or is deemed a crowd drawer. I could see Cardi B or Remy Ma getting such a fee. But Shiddy Soles? The only crowd he is gonna draw is the Baby Mama Brigade and all of his little ducks. This crowd is not gonna encourage club patrons to buy bottles of Crystal.

I was listening to the Afterbuzz TV recap, and Courtney said that Drewski was hella stupid by posting the Skye snooping on social media. She said it accomplished nothing. I disagree. I think Drewski wanted Skye back but really didn’t want her moving in even though those words/invite came from his own mouth. He is looking to pick a fight so that she will get so mad she will move out or a way to justify his next cheating cause she be acting pyscho and turning him off. He will still be able to smash with her and let her be the “publicly” claimed girl, but she need not know what he is up to if she is not around.

• Love 2

Anything that embarrasses Sky is needed.  That man called you a basketball passed around by men who wouldn't claim you. Save your fake ass anger, ma. 

I can't even with MenDCs only calling his baby mamas to keep yandy's shenanigans up. Points for Sam for knowing what Yandy refuses to admit: MenDCs was cheating on allum with allum 

• Love 6

Ok, so at the birthday party for one of Mendeecee's kids: When they as his mom where Yandy is she immediately says that she wasn't invited. But when Mendeecee's mom tells Yandy about the party she acts like she didn't even know about it! I call BS, how does his mom know that Yandy wasn't invited if they hadn't been talking about it?? Pleeeeeaaase, Yandy is shady as hell. Speaking of shady, Anytime Sisco starts talking to a lady it's always one that is connected to whoever he is pissed off at , at the time. I also thought it was disgusting on how he only brings his mother's health up when it is to get attention off whatever drama he has created.

• Love 3

I'm over Yandy and her working overtime to prove how solid her and ManiPedi are. What is sounds like is he cheated on this one w that one and then that one w this one. Ya man is a hoe Yandy. And all this drama she's creating still leaves her as nothing but anotha baby momma.

• Love 6
On 1/18/2017 at 1:45 PM, Brooklynista said:

I'm over Yandy and her working overtime to prove how solid her and ManiPedi are. What is sounds like is he cheated on this one w that one and then that one w this one. Ya man is a hoe Yandy. And all this drama she's creating still leaves her as nothing but anotha baby momma.

And this would be my problem with Yandy.  Everytime she gets on her high horse and sticks that ring in their face and acts like she is superior because she is "the wife," I get annoyed. 

Girl, marrying a man who has two other baby mommas is no great accomplishment.  You didn't discover the cure for cancer, hell, you didn't even come up with a new condom flavor.  All you did was marry a criminal who had other kids.  You want a fucking pat on the back for that?  

I've seen Prison Wives, and you do not need to be a 10 to get into that club boo.

And....you're not even married to the man, so wtf?

• Love 5
On 1/18/2017 at 2:15 AM, Watermelon said:

Anything that embarrasses Sky is needed.  That man called you a basketball passed around by men who wouldn't claim you. Save your fake ass anger, ma. 

I can't even with MenDCs only calling his baby mamas to keep yandy's shenanigans up. Points for Sam for knowing what Yandy refuses to admit: MenDCs was cheating on allum with allum 

Sky is the dumb bird she tried to paint Bianca as, she just didn't know it til this was aired.

I wish I WOULD pay my good collect call money to listen to this fool (insert your own terms) talk shit to me about his shitty ass fake baby mama #3. Negro, bye. Enjoy the next 7.5 years.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, RealReality said:

And this would be my problem with Yandy.  Everytime she gets on her high horse and sticks that ring in their face and acts like she is superior because she is "the wife," I get annoyed. 

Girl, marrying a man who has two other baby mommas is no great accomplishment.  You didn't discover the cure for cancer, hell, you didn't even come up with a new condom flavor.  All you did was marry a criminal who had other kids.  You want a fucking pat on the back for that?  

I've seen Prison Wives, and you do not need to be a 10 to get into that club boo.

And....you're not even married to the man, so wtf?

Let's face it these women want to keep this man in their lives for the drug money the government hasn't been able to get to yet. These women were in his life to begin with for the lifestyle he provided them and thought it wise to have a child with him to keep the gravy train afloat. If Mandeeces is smart, he only handed off a portion of his hidden money to Yandy to launder through her business fronts. The rest should be in some offshore account that no one can touch but him. I wouldn't be surprised if there are more side chicks we haven't heard about.

Does anyone remember the Rah Ali scuffle? I kind of believe her. It had something to do with an apartment Mandeeces wanted her to get for him. Not for Yandy but either for another side or to use as a smash pad. He never paid her, never got the apartment - cause I think Yandy found out about it.

I nominate him to be the consigliere of the Cock Suckers Squad, reporting to Shiddy Sole.

• Love 3

Episode 11:

"Creepin' Back"

Amina gives birth; Cardi gets a letter from Tommy; Kimbella puts her friendship in the middle of her relationship problems; Remy Ma surprises Papoose.

Airs January 23, 2017.

36 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/01/20/mendeecees-harris-babys-mother-attacked-love-and-hip-hop-reunion-taping/l

What kind of security does Mona have at these things? More women attacking women and not the men who are the true cause of the bullshit.

I'm starting to think that offshore account that the jailbird has is actually in Mendeeces Harris Jr's name with Judy as executor. The person who jumped her is someone Yandy/Mona knows - they need Sam out the way. I don't understand how there was "no arrest"

On Tue Jan 17 2017 at 2:48 AM, RealReality said:

I'm not sure how to feel about cardis return.  It looks like all tears and no fun.  And apparently over this dude in prison.  And then her sister.  I wish reality stars would stop trying to make family members happen.

DJ Smirkoff is the worst.  How many damn hoops do these girls have to hop through.

LMAO @ Cisco being Charlie Brown.  He even looks like it

Already rolling my eyes at next weeks very special episode of sister wives.

Well according to cardi b during her breakfast club interview she is done with this show after this season and didn't really want to come back now so that's why you see so little of her. Enjoy the cardi b while you can.

Aww!  Papoose knocking over the table to embrace his wife after her surprise pregnancy was adorable!!  I'm just gonna pretend I believe their storyline is real and they ain't been trying to get knocked up for months.

Oh Remy...I'm so gutted for her and Papoose. I hope this doesn't end their hopes of having a child. Hopefully, they'll explore other options. I'm really rooting for this couple.

Co-siging on a Papoose clone; he is a jewel.

Mona, don't even try to make this Peter and Tara storyline happen. The less I see of them, the better. Good for Amina leaving NY and Peter for good--I hope.

Edited by sereion
  • Love 2

Soooooo Tara was knocking on 40 when she had this last baby? Girl, stop it. And she's not fooling anyone. Peter throwing that party pretty much assures that she's in for round 1,289 of his foolishness. Stay in L.A., Amina!!! 

• Love 3