Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

I respectfully disagree.  The way I see it (which doesn't mean I'm right,) is that Kim expects Kyle to be there for her 24/7 (hasn't she said as much?)  Kyle has a family and her own life.  Maybe she's tired of being on call for Kim and backed off a little (just a guess.)   Kim found a gullible friend in Brandi in order to cry on her shoulder. I think Kim used Brandi and decided to throw their "fabulous" friendship in Kyle's face so as to punish Kyle for not always being there for her - which I find to be utter bullshit after watching them all of these years.  Kyle has been on the sidelines watching Kim implode time after time, so I know it's got to be extremely painful for her and her family to witness.  It's very difficult to help somebody who doesn't want to help themselves.   I really feel bad for Kim's children.  What a nightmare.

I think Kim and Brandi used each other. Right or wrong, I think both of them have a lot of anger and resentment towards Kyle and each enjoyed throwing their friendship in her face. Additionally, I think Kim was happy to have someone to hang out with who enabled her, made excuses for her and fed into her ego by telling her how wonderful she is. Brandi was happy to hang out with someone who is more messed up than she is and someone she can feel superior to and who won't 'mother' her but she can mother.

So basically, their friendship mutually feeds their narcissism and delusions and gives them someone to commiserate with about how awful Kyle is and how she has wronged them both so terribly, along with most of the rest of the world, and how nothing is ever their fault and how unfair everyone and everything has been to them.

It's a match made in narcissist heaven, which is hell for anyone who has to deal with them.

• Love 10

Very true.  I think maybe that's why Kim is so stuck on stardom and her contribution to her family's lifestyle (as perceived by her).  That was her identity growing up and who knows, maybe that was really the only identity she developed.  Then she became a mother and that eclipsed her old identity for awhile.  Now that her kids are grown and beginning their own adult lives and her career has long been over, she's lost and trying to reclaim/hold onto whatever she can but she's so bitter and hateful that she can't allow herself to let go of the past.  The drug use, though, has been in effect long before this, even before she had all of her children.  I really hope Kim starts to put in even a fraction of the effort that we have put into her, into figuring herself out.  lol  

I think as Kyle gets stronger and Kim children get older there will probably a reckoning as to exactly what Kim contributed to the household,  There is no doubt she worked but star makers need to get paid so they can survive and keep stoking the star machine.  I think Kim should be very proud of being a successful child actor however, it is up to her to find fulfillment in something else.  It must be tough living in Sherman Oaks in a 2,500 square foot rental while your sisters have multiple homes.  In reality Kim's adult life of over the top moneywise was a fairly short term affair, she married him in 1989 and then divorced in 1991.  Even when she was with John she lived in a great area and nice home but it wasn't hers and Kim was more interested in providing adventures for herself, whatever man and her kids than settling down.  it was her choice.  She worked for 10 years and 10 years cannot support a lifetime.  She was not a Brooke Shields or even Hailey Mills she was a working actor who did well but without prudent investing and not spending it was never going to last.

I don't find Kim so out of touch with reality -she is just one of the people that now wants to be remembered and worshipped for her past laurels.  it reality her biggest achievement was being an integral part of raising four children.

• Love 4

Got it.

It's Kim and Monty's fault for having social media accounts.  The things you learn!

Tamara Tattles is just a Sucks poster.  I tend to believe Monty over her.

It is an option if someone is being plagued with rude assholes.  Again I am surprised this is a comprehension issue.  It seemed rather obvious.

I do think Kim needs to take some responsibility for making accusations about the whys of social media and why Kyle posted what she did and why viewers of the account make the comments and assumptions they do.  It just all landed in her lap inside of a week.  Hopefully, things will die down or Kim and/or Monty will use social media or the press to answer questions.  I thought Monty was off to a good start-and he would know where he lives over Tamara Tattles.

• Love 4
I think that decision is up to the mods, not anyone else. (As for me, I am enjoying everything in this fantastic conversation -- from the jokes to the insight to the compassion, to the stories being shared. I cannot believe this crazy-ass show has prompted such a vibrant thread. ETA: YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT BASTARDS, ONE AND ALL!)

Amen film noire!

• Love 9

This is just a tragic situation for everyone involved and it should make us all sad for her and her entire family.

I'm in the George Carlin school of thought - the word tragic is overused. This ain't tragic. It's sad for Kim and her family and friends, but they're not here. (I don't think...)

• Love 12

One, big post of replies.  

I think Kim and Brandi used each other. Right or wrong, I think both of them have a lot of anger and resentment towards Kyle and each enjoyed throwing their friendship in her face. Additionally, I think Kim was happy to have someone to hang out with who enabled her, made excuses for her and fed into her ego by telling her how wonderful she is. Brandi was happy to hang out with someone who is more messed up than she is and someone she can feel superior to and who won't 'mother' her but she can mother.

So basically, their friendship mutually feeds their narcissism and delusions and gives them someone to commiserate with about how awful Kyle is and how she has wronged them both so terribly, along with most of the rest of the world, and how nothing is ever their fault and how unfair everyone and everything has been to them.

It's a match made in narcissist heaven, which is hell for anyone who has to deal with them.

I agree with your post, in it's entirety, EVS.  They are both users and it seems like they agreed to "have each others backs".  Except with those two, the only reason they'd ever claim to have someone's back is to be in prime position to stick the knife in.  I kind of chuckle when I think that they ended up mirroring their own terrible behaviors back to themselves, because they're so similar.  Brandi got a taste of what it's like to have someone be so entitled and needy that all they care about is what you can do for them.  Kim learned that Brandi is a lying backstabber, who will blab personal info when it benefits her.  They deserve each other.  

I think that decision is up to the mods, not anyone else. (As for me, I am enjoying everything in this fantastic conversation -- from the jokes to the insight to the compassion, to the stories being shared. I cannot believe this crazy-ass show has prompted such a vibrant thread. ETA: YOU ARE MAGNIFICENT BASTARDS, ONE AND ALL!)

So well said. (As always with you, SwordQueen:)

So many of us have admitted that we like the psycho-social aspects of these shows, so of course we're going to bring that to the boards.  Especially with this season, where we have the doubly whammy of both life imitating art and art imitating life.  Also, if we shouldn't discuss Kim, then we probably shouldn't discuss any of these women, since it's really all the same kind of spectator speculation going on.  I'm not a "celebrity person" normally.  I don't care about (modern) Hollywood.  But for some reason, these shows have me hooked.  Maybe I should just go on YT and watch old episodes of Jerry Springer to get the same fix.  lol 

Thank you, Film Noire.  ; - )

I think as Kyle gets stronger and Kim children get older there will probably a reckoning as to exactly what Kim contributed to the household,  There is no doubt she worked but star makers need to get paid so they can survive and keep stoking the star machine.  I think Kim should be very proud of being a successful child actor however, it is up to her to find fulfillment in something else.  It must be tough living in Sherman Oaks in a 2,500 square foot rental while your sisters have multiple homes.  In reality Kim's adult life of over the top moneywise was a fairly short term affair, she married him in 1989 and then divorced in 1991.  Even when she was with John she lived in a great area and nice home but it wasn't hers and Kim was more interested in providing adventures for herself, whatever man and her kids than settling down.  it was her choice.  She worked for 10 years and 10 years cannot support a lifetime.  She was not a Brooke Shields or even Hailey Mills she was a working actor who did well but without prudent investing and not spending it was never going to last.

I don't find Kim so out of touch with reality -she is just one of the people that now wants to be remembered and worshipped for her past laurels.  it reality her biggest achievement was being an integral part of raising four children.

I agree that Kim should be proud.  Kyle too.  Their successes then cannot be taken from them.  But, we know Kim doesn't want to let it lie -- the image of herself as the "star" and it's really hurting her.  And she's not unique in that, either.  To act like Kim Richards is somehow the victimiest victim to ever fall victim to victimhood is silly, imo.  Hollywood is filled with tales of actors and actresses who couldn't handle having the curtain go down on their careers.  Sad tales, too.  She seems to feel so entitled to being special that she fails to see the irony in that behaving that way makes her just like so many others before her (as well as after, I'm sure).  

• Love 14

I'm in the George Carlin school of thought - the word tragic is overused. This ain't tragic. It's sad for Kim and her family and friends, but they're not here. (I don't think...)

First; love that man.  Secondly, thank you for saying that.  It is very sad.  Illness is sad, dysfunction is sad.  But losing all perspective is even sadder.  lol   

There are thousands and thousands of ill addicts out there, many jobless, homeless, penniless, without families and all alone.  Many who will die and no one will even notice.  Kim is a spoiled rich women, with connections and people who love her so much that they are willing to take her abuse if it means that they might be able to save her RumRaisin ass. 

This sentence just made me laugh, SQ. Kinda reminds me of Taylor: a grifting grifter who grifts.

And both are True Facts, too!  

• Love 14

The producers and the network don't have to figure out next season's cast for months. But I'll give you a hint of what's to come - Kim will be dropped.

Please, please, please! She's nobody and brings nothing to the show. She never did.

ETA:

I'm in the George Carlin school of thought - the word tragic is overused. This ain't tragic

I've been thinking the same thing about all the hand-wringing (in general this season, not referring to anyone here). It's not a competition, but someone I used to be close to was murdered this week. That's tragic. A D-list Bravolebrity getting a citation?  ** shrug **

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 10
First; love that man.  Secondly, thank you for saying that.  It is very sad.  Illness is sad, dysfunction is sad.  But losing all perspective is even sadder.  lol   

There are thousands and thousands of ill addicts out there, many jobless, homeless, penniless, without families and all alone.  Many who will die and no one will even notice.  Kim is a spoiled rich women, with connections and people who love her so much that they are willing to take her abuse if it means that they might be able to save her RumRaisin ass. 

SwordQueen, this is the reason that I donate and promote donations to local homeless shelters and daily food services so no one should not have a warm pillow and blanket and food in their belly on a daily basis. Their children are the innocents in their addictions/problems as well and it breaks my heart

• Love 7

Well put.

Amen!

I've been thinking the same thing about all the hand-wringing (in general this season, not referring to anyone here). It's not a competition, but someone I used to be close to was murdered this week. That's tragic. A D-list Bravolebrity getting a citation?  ** shrug **

Can I get another Amen!

• Love 8

That's awesome of you, mbaywife.  I do the same to the local women's/children's center, here.  You have to stop and get some perspective sometimes, you know?  I have to, for myself, at times when I'm sulking and feeling sorry for myself because something hasn't gone the way that I wanted it to. 

Hugs, Missy Jo.  I'm sorry for the loss of your loved one, especially in such a horrible manner. 

• Love 5

I have only read a few of these pages since Kim's arrest and I am in tears. I have been in recovery for 17 years, have asked and received forgiveness from family and friends but it breaks my heart to know how deeply I hurt them after all your comments make that very clear. They never said all these things to me but had every right to. The only thing people said to me was "it's OK because we are so glad to have our Nancy back". I hope and pray Kim gets real help before it is too late.

Hugs to you hoosiermom! You seem self aware and perhaps you're being a bit hard on yourself? I wish you the best.

• Love 7
That's awesome of you, mbaywife. I do the same to the local women's/children's center, here. You have to stop and get some perspective sometimes, you know? I have to, for myself, at times when I'm sulking and feeling sorry for myself because something hasn't gone the way that I wanted it to.

Hugs, Missy Jo. I'm sorry for the loss of your loved one, especially in such a horrible manner.

[/quote

Thankfully I have been in my community long enough and respected enough that I can also depend on those with BIG money to donate when I ask them to. Yes, I am still a work in progress in quoting, but I dont't sweat the small stuff in my middle class life.

Edited by mbaywife123
  • Love 6

I have only read a few of these pages since Kim's arrest and I am in tears. I have been in recovery for 17 years, have asked and received forgiveness from family and friends but it breaks my heart to know how deeply I hurt them after all your comments make that very clear. They never said all these things to me but had every right to. The only thing people said to me was "it's OK because we are so glad to have our Nancy back". I hope and pray Kim gets real help before it is too late.

Seventeen years in recovery is extraordinary! -- all good thoughts to you and yours, Hoosier Mom -- everybody who knows you in the real world is lucky to have  someone like you in their life.

• Love 12

I respectfully disagree.  The way I see it (which doesn't mean I'm right,) is that Kim expects Kyle to be there for her 24/7 (hasn't she said as much?)  Kyle has a family and her own life.  Maybe she's tired of being on call for Kim and backed off a little (just a guess.)   Kim found a gullible friend in Brandi in order to cry on her shoulder. I think Kim used Brandi and decided to throw their "fabulous" friendship in Kyle's face so as to punish Kyle for not always being there for her - which I find to be utter bullshit after watching them all of these years.  Kyle has been on the sidelines watching Kim implode time after time, so I know it's got to be extremely painful for her and her family to witness.  It's very difficult to help somebody who doesn't want to help themselves.   I really feel bad for Kim's children.  What a nightmare.

I totally agree with you.    What I meant by Kyle's part in it is that she would sometimes use Brandi too.   I have a feeling most of it was done on camera though.

I think there is a very unhealthy back and forth between the sisters and its been going on since childhood.    Obviously Kim is the catalyst for it, but Kyle and probably the entire family needs to intervene and also give all their bottom lines and stick to them.

I know Kyle has probably lived a nightmare because of Kim  and she has tried probably hundreds of times to help her.    So, I do agree with you. I do hope Kyle also gets some help in how to once and for all deal with Kim the right way.   I think she has no clue because of her fucked up mother and how she was raised.

All those kids/young adults need to be protected too.       

• Love 4

Please stop thinking about all that you don't have and be greatful for all that you do and give as much 50 cents to 50k as you can give to those that don't. Rember that there are innocent children who have had no choice in this matter.

Edited by mbaywife123
  • Love 1

Thank you for sharing, Toukie. I'm sorry your sister has to deal with that disorder -- it's a bitch. Glad, though, that you can look back on tough times and find kernels of humor in them. That's the best medicine, sometimes.

I'm not working right now because of my mental illnesses and it's hard. Very hard. My ex-FI, who has Bipolar I, is a mess with home life, money, and relationships (I had to do all of the heavy lifting there), but can get up and go to work every day and do well with that. It's what keeps him going. There's no one way, when it comes to these disorders, and no real way of knowing what's going on in someone's mind, from the outside. In all of my years of therapy and from working on myself mentally, emotionally, and spiritually, I've learned that taking full responsibility for oneself is the truest form of freedom -- The exact opposite of what those like Kim trick themselves into believing. That cycle of blame locks us into patterns and keeps us tied to unhealthy people and environments and we're unable to grow and thrive.

Something I will share that always makes me laugh at the absurdity of life and illness, is one time many years ago when I had been placed in a psych ward. It was a terrible time for me, one of the worst in my life. I was waiting in the lobby area of the hospital unit, for my boyfriend and family to come visit, sitting in a chair and journaling. There was this old radio that was on one of the side tables and it was tuned to some local rock radio station. All of the sudden I hear this familiar radio hit come on. It was Matchbox 20 singing "I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell". The meta joke that that was, was just too funny not to giggle at and now when something reminds me of that horrible time in my life, or when I'm convinced that I am just crazy, I think about that time and that song, and I laugh and think to myself, "Nope, I'm just a little unwell!".

What is an ex-FI?

Toukie Smith, what is a DBSA meeting?

When did people stop spelling out whole words? I feel stupid always asking what stuff means.

I don't mean the posters here in paparticular, just in general terms why don't people spell out their words anymore?

• Love 8

So I found this episode of Paris Hilton's show-at about the 6:30 a minute mark Paris goes to her mother's house to discuss Brooke Mueller who has fallen off the wagon and Paris doesn't want to be associated with her and be accused of the same behavior. All I can say is Kathy is a bit harsh talking about how Paris her eldest disappointed her and how her mother thought they should be perfect in public. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xk5ywj_the-world-according-to-paris-every-day-is-my-birthday-finale-s01-e08_shortfilms This would have been filmed prior to Kim going to rehab.

Kathy Hilton is a tough bird.

Paris got better sense than Kathy! Just looking at that convo remove Paris and put Kyle in that sit. Oh this scene tells me all I needed to know about Good sister Kathy and how she handles Kim's addiction.

GO BLOW A HORN!

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 6

What is an ex-FI?

When did people stop spelling out whole words? I feel stupid always asking what stuff means.

I don't mean the posters here in paparticular, just in general terms why don't people spell out their words anymore?

Ex FI = my former fiancé turned life lesson #583,392.  

Spelling out words is hard, yo. That takes, like, effort, and ain't nobody got time for that.    ; - )

• Love 4

Thanks Sword Queen. Oddly, I found out about my friend's murder because I started calls from the press. Having to tell them "no comment" is probably the only thing I'll ever have in common with the Housewives! (Sidebar: Getting news that way is horrifying.)

Anyway, mbaywife123's comment reminded me of something. On the season finale, Brandi was talking to Kim about all the pressure poor Kimmie was enduring: "Everyone leans on Kim." I busted out laughing so hard. 

No one leans on Kim! She's not been there reliably for anyone, including her own children. I don't think that as a narcissist, she'd be capable of this, but when you're depressed and wrapped up in your own problems, it's good to get out and do for others. We've seen Kim take, but we haven't seen her give. She doesn't even pretend to have a charity!

• Love 9

What is an ex-FI?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for saying that!   I'm so glad to know that I'm not alone.

I don't read anything that doesn't use real words anymore.

• Love 4

Like I said before, her being on the chopping block has nothing to do with them being concerned of her being an addict who got arrested. It has more to do with the Bravo-Evolution trying to be slick wanting out of her Kingsley lawsuit! They are not fooling me. Because had it not been for Kingsley, they would be rubbing their hands together in a board room trying to figure out how capitalize off her arrest/addiction.

I don't understand why Bravo is involved in the lawsuit about the dog in the first place. What the hell do they have to do with Kim's dog biting somebody? I'm genuinely confused about this.

I've never heard of somebody getting bitten by a dog and naming the dog owner's bosses in the resulting lawsuit. It just makes no sense to me.

• Love 1

I don't understand why Bravo is involved in the lawsuit about the dog in the first place. What the hell do they have to do with Kim's dog biting somebody? I'm genuinely confused about this.

I've never heard of somebody getting bitten by a dog and naming the dog owner's bosses in the resulting lawsuit. It just makes no sense to me.

If Im not mistaken either the family friend or Kim involved the production company in the lawsuit. It could more than likely explain at the reunion why Andy was trying desperately to squeeze answers out of Kim on Kinsgley biting Alexia. Evolution and Bravo are lawyered up. They want no part of this lawsuit since it didn't happen on their watch.

• Love 4

Thanks Sword Queen. Oddly, I found out about my friend's murder because I started calls from the press. Having to tell them "no comment" is probably the only thing I'll ever have in common with the Housewives! (Sidebar: Getting news that way is horrifying.)

Anyway, mbaywife123's comment reminded me of something. On the season finale, Brandi was talking to Kim about all the pressure poor Kimmie was enduring: "Everyone leans on Kim." I busted out laughing so hard. 

No one leans on Kim! She's not been there reliably for anyone, including her own children. I don't think that as a narcissist, she'd be capable of this, but when you're depressed and wrapped up in your own problems, it's good to get out and do for others. We've seen Kim take, but we haven't seen her give. She doesn't even pretend to have a charity!

More hugs, Missy Jo.  

Yes, that was funny, what Brandi said.  But hey, it's probably true.  

The banks, credit card companies, Accounts Receivable dept. at doctors' offices and all-night pharmacies, her dealers and bookies -- they all probably lean on her.   

• Love 6

Depression Bipolar Support Alliance.  I should have spelled it out.

Missy Jo, I am sorry for your loss.  I hope the murderer is in custody soon if he or she isn't already in jail.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 4

Evolution was named in the lawsuit because according to KR's lawyer(s), they, Kim/Evolution, misled the public into think Kingsley was noting more than an over grown puppy, not the vicious dog that he really is. Their reasoning is that Evolution hired the trainer and built the dog enclosure in Kim's backyard because the dog had already bitten someone, was aggressive and dangerous.

• Love 6

Missy Jo, I am sorry for your loss.  I hope the murderer is in custody soon if he or she isn't already in jail.

Thanks ToukieSmith and Sword Queen. The killer shot himself after killing the others, so it's done. On topic, it has put Kim Richards' "tragedy" in perspective.

WireWrap, thanks for the info on Evolution/Bravo and the lawsuit. I figured they were named just because you name every possible party in a civil lawsuit to increase your odds, but wow - this is more than enough reason for them to dump Kim. Yay!

• Love 7

I cant with this show any more. The skank and the addict have ruined this franchise

If i wanted to watch and read about addiction this isn't a site I would come to. I come here to snark. To laugh

To have fun. 

I could not agree more.   Kim, go away.  Brandi, you too.  

• Love 2

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-richards-family-friends-think-lied-about-drinking/

So yes its ROL, hardly running 100% in the truth department.  But I love how 'some in her inner circle' never believed she was sober.  So I'm in Kim's inner circle!  The other little nugget buried there is that after the dog bite 'they' sent a trainer to her house that found her so drunk he couldn't do the training and had to help put her to bed.  Where was that all this time?  Is that why it was important to make Alexia a lying liar who lies?  I mean Alexia just might say Kim was drinking to cover up the fact that she made the dog bite her.

• Love 8

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-richards-family-friends-think-lied-about-drinking/

So yes its ROL, hardly running 100% in the truth department.  But I love how 'some in her inner circle' never believed she was sober.  So I'm in Kim's inner circle!  The other little nugget buried there is that after the dog bite 'they' sent a trainer to her house that found her so drunk he couldn't do the training and had to help put her to bed.  Where was that all this time?  Is that why it was important to make Alexia a lying liar who lies?  I mean Alexia just might say Kim was drinking to cover up the fact that she made the dog bite her.

Insiders never believed she has been sober?  ***face palm***  How about everyone?!  The author apparently thinks no one else picked up on that.  ha ha ha ha ha! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 10

And there is this from TMZ! LOL Seems Kim may have been drinking all season long if this story is to be believed. http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/20/kim-richards-drinking-sober-rhobh-season/

I do find it interesting that Brandi has played a game of semantics all season long. Even when she talks about Kim's supposed sobriety, she says things like she "has never seen Kim take a drink or take a pill", "that as long as Kim says she is sober, then she is sober", that Kim "is far worse than anyone knows", ect., ect.

• Love 1

And there is this from TMZ! LOL Seems Kim may have been drinking all season long if this story is to be believed. http://www.tmz.com/2...r-rhobh-season/

I find that entirely believable.  It makes sense that the only ones willing to confront her were the new HW's. The older ones have seen this behavior season after season after season.  She was a mess this season but she has been during the previous seasons as well. The only difference is that we saw more of it.  I think production was tired of covering for her.  I think that she was told she needed to be present at events - no more no shows - and I think the end result is we saw the real Kim.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 12

The comments to that item are funny.  For example, "Her OUTER circle knew"  "People with eyes knew."   Made me laugh.  

Also, I think you cracked the code.  I thought that she was being aggressive to protect the dog, but it may have been her core secret.

• Love 9

First; love that man. Secondly, thank you for saying that. It is very sad. Illness is sad, dysfunction is sad. But losing all perspective is even sadder. lol

There are thousands and thousands of ill addicts out there, many jobless, homeless, penniless, without families and all alone. Many who will die and no one will even notice. Kim is a spoiled rich women, with connections and people who love her so much that they are willing to take her abuse if it means that they might be able to save her RumRaisin ass.

SwordQueen, this is the reason that I donate and promote donations to local homeless shelters and daily food services so no one should not have a warm pillow and blanket and food in their belly on a daily basis. Their children are the innocents in their addictions/problems as well and it breaks my heart

Maybe Kim Richards has done some good by providing a very public example of a person that has had the financial means for professional help and family support, but still winds up making the poor choice to be publicly drunk and verbally / physically abusive. Even though it wasn't done in front of the cameras she obviously knew it would grab the headlines of the Internet, social media, tabloids and message boards. She had to know her actions would result in a public whiplash by some full of hate and vitriol against her and her family.

Those viewers that choose to spew hatred and physical harm towards her and her family are only mirroring back the self loathing she feels toward herself. I understand that many viewers are disappointed with her personality and life choices and how those around her have enabled her, and others made to suffer, but I just don't see where deep hatred of a TV reality show cast members is good for anyone. The discussions here are overwhelmingly helpful and insightful. As is most of the humor / smack talk. Cheers to the many prolific posters at this site.

I totally agree Sword Queen it has also brought to light the need for those that are in contrast to Kim without the finances and family to help. What a great suggestion mbaywife123 to consider making a donation to our local homeless shelter and food bank to help those in need.

Edited by talula
  • Love 4

I find that entirely believable. It makes sense that the only ones willing to confront her were the new HW's. The older ones have seen this behavior season after season after season. She was a mess this season but she has been during the previous seasons as well. The only difference is that we saw more of it. I think production was tired of covering for her. I think that she was told she needed to be present at events - no more no shows - and I think the end result is we saw the real Kim.

Agreed.

But why do I get the unshakeable feeling Kim isnt one bit phased over her arrest and balled up in a corner crying.

For her, this is the most attention shes ever gotten acting or realitytv wise from the media.

When RealityT broke the story dont you know it generated over 7000+ comments! And their follow up stories with her have been in the 1000+ range.

Kim only gets talked about when she messes with HWs that the audience views as fan favs like LVP and Eileen. Or when people have been asking for her to be fired.

Kim is probably being very Paris Hilton-like. She might was embarrassed at first but trust and believe shes enjoying this attention while shes laying low of sorts.

But hey least people wont have to Google her anymore.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 7

Agreed.

But why do I get the unshakeable feeling Kim isnt one bit phased over her arrest and balled up in a corner crying.

For her, this is the most attention shes ever gotten acting or realitytv wise from the media.

When RealityT broke the story dont you know it generated over 7000+ comments! And their follow up stories with her have been in the 1000+ range.

Kim only gets talked about when she messes with HWs that the audience views as fan favs like LVP and Eileen. Or when people have been asking for her to be fired.

Kim is probably being very Paris Hilton-like. She might was embarrassed at first but trust and believe shes enjoying this attention while shes laying low of sorts.

But hey least people wont have to Google her anymore.

There are some excellent out patient programs in the greater LA area for Kim to avail herself to for treatment.  Everything with this woman seems so Draconian-she is in pain and checks in for 5, 7 or 9 days for pain.  I think she was detoxing and I think everyone suspected it and coddled her with another fantastic tale of Kim's imagination and cover up.  In addition to-I know how Kim hates that -see Season 3 Lisa's vow renewal-Kim needs to be treated for hypochondria.  She was sick for seven weeks during filming yet her BFF Brandi claimed Kim would not go to a doctor-she was going to a doctor all right Dr. Monty's magical mystery potions.  I get it the guy is dying and feels is last contribution on this earth is to support the mothers of his children and in turn felt the need to have him under roof.  None of this is working for Kim-time to go back to the drawing board.  It seems the Hiltons have a huge mansion-give Monty and wing over there and have Kathy tend him.  Kim can visit.  

The disconnect this season was amazing-Kim assuming that the other's women's offering support was for Monty.  Bitch couldn't even eek out a sorry to Eileen for her very recent loss of a sister or for the losses in Lisar family due to addiction.  Little Kathy seems to be one that takes in the famous addicts-let her work her magic on her own sister-this time in the public eye.

• Love 7

Well, I for one, am really tired of the media lock-down.  Come on - it's the elephant in the room!   Kyle - make a statement!  Brandi, come on, this is your ride or die friend, let's see some good tweets.   Even Monty has gone dark.   One of them has to crack.    I doubt Kim's in rehab, so where's she hiding?    Get those camera's out to her house - my god the dog has to be fed!     

• Love 10

There is something very prevalent in mental health illness called lack of insight. It is a barrier to recovery and hard for professionals to address and often is the most pressing problem to recovery. It is a very real phenomenon.

• Love 7

There is something very prevalent in mental health illness called lack of insight. It is a barrier to recovery and hard for professionals to address and often is the most pressing problem to recovery. It is a very real phenomenon.

I wouldn't discount this phenomenon. I believe it has something to do with some brain damage, correct? I have noted more than once, I believe Kim has had some brain damage. People tend to forget that the brain is also an organ and can be affected by long-term drinking and/or drug use. One of the addicts I have mentioned here before, had to take medication after rehab to help with brain function. I want to point out how well it worked.  The disease of addiction doesn't just affect the liver and kidneys.

I have also mentioned Kim may have had some mental disorder prior to her drinking problem. It ain't no secret that I truly feel Kim was likely one big asshole before her addiction.

BlackMamba - I too believe Kim is likely not even fazed by what occurred to her this past weekend. I think she will fight this tooth and nail and claim that the hotel bar employees made something out of nothing. She will likely say she felt she was being harassed by employees.

• Love 4