Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

What the fuck is Perez wearing in that clip.

Looks like a black shirt and pants...wow is he wound up. Looks like he's really into what happened to Kim. His take on why Bravo shouldn't fire her is interesting. I doubt Andy Cohen has it all figured out. Though he may be right, Bravo hasn't fired convicted criminals the Giudices yet.

• Love 4

Dr. Phil used to tell it like it is/was eleventymillion years ago, but now he kowtows to his celebrity interviews, so I'm not expecting much. She needs Iyanla VanZant, LOL - "Let's call a thing a thing!"

I wonder if David and Yolanda arranged for this interview.  They are great buds with Dr. Phil.

Do people get paid to be on Dr. Phil? 

I am encouraged she is admitting to the relapse.  I am wondering what she will say about the rest of it.  Years ago a recovering told me he lived by these letters

HALT-hungry, angry, lonely, tired.  If he found himself in any of these situations he would get to a meeting and/or get something to eat.

• Love 7

Looks like a black shirt and pants...wow is he wound up. Looks like he's really into what happened to Kim. His take on why Bravo shouldn't fire her is interesting. I doubt Andy Cohen has it all figured out. Though he may be right, Bravo hasn't fired convicted criminals the Giudices yet.

Perez is full of shit. Bravo doesn't have any "social responsibility" to re-hire Kim, or even to send her to rehab. She's been an alcoholic her entire adult life. She's not their responsibility. And in case he doesn't know, she already went to rehab to save her Bravo gig after season 1, and it didn't stick.

He's also wrong or misinformed about the Giudices. When the last season started, they hadn't been convicted yet (just indicted), and they pled guilty while filming was ongoing. Teresa's now in jail, and Joe is heading there soon, so no, they haven't been re-hired, and I think Bravo is indeed done with them.

• Love 8

Perez is full of shit. Bravo doesn't have any "social responsibility" to re-hire Kim, or even to send her to rehab. She's been an alcoholic her entire adult life. She's not their responsibility. And in case he doesn't know, she already went to rehab to save her Bravo gig after season 1, and it didn't stick.

He's also wrong or misinformed about the Giudices. When the last season started, they hadn't been convicted yet (just indicted), and they pled guilty while filming was ongoing. Teresa's now in jail, and Joe is heading there soon, so no, they haven't been re-hired, and I think Bravo is indeed done with them.

He gets a lot of facts wrong, the guy is nothing more than a gossip monger IMO.

• Love 6

Kim knows if she isnt honest or spin on Dr Phil, hes gonna rip her a new one, right. Dr Charles Sophry was the one to help Paris Hilton with her substance abuse. He even was on RHOBH in season 2 with Taylor. Taylor also did an interview with Dr Phil before.

http://www.eonline.com/news/648484/kim-richards-breaks-silence-on-arrest-the-whole-night-is-my-fault

Dr. Phil used to tell it like it is/was eleventymillion years ago, but now he kowtows to his celebrity interviews, so I'm not expecting much. She needs Iyanla VanZant, LOL - "Let's call a thing a thing!"

FIX MY LIFE.

She would be a break through for Kim.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 4

BlackMamba, Iyanla would take this shit seriously, and there's no way Kim would stand for that. I expect Dr. Phil to lob some softballs at her and let her (poorly) recite her talking points. "Blah, blah, blah."

• Love 7

BlackMamba, Iyanla would take this shit seriously, and there's no way Kim would stand for that. I expect Dr. Phil to lob some softballs at her and let her (poorly) recite her talking points. "Blah, blah, blah."

For sure!

Iyanla would be like

"If she wants to play head games - IM DONE!"

Then she would had did that creepy frog laugh she does. It would be incredible.

Oh Tamara added her two cents to the matter. I love how she comes for Kathy Hilton. And I agree this interview might be a PR ploy.

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/04/21/kim-richards-has-filmed-an-episode-with-dr-phil/#comment-254485

• Love 6

The Dr Phil interview is going to be nothing but lies and bullshit. She'll play it like it was a one night mistake after 3 years of being sober. She'll also play it like alcohol is her only problem and I don't think it is.

I keep thinking back to her acting like a complete fool in Paris and when called on it she blamed the medication she was taking. I believe she evem blamed the Dr.

I wish Lisa R. had been around then.

I really wish I had Kim's address, I'd like to send her a bouquet of flowers. I feel I owe her that much. This past week I've been down with killer stomach flu. Laying around like third base, I managed to watch the last part of the reunion, then thought OK what do I do now. Well, thanks to Kim, she (and the fine group here!), has given me endless entertainment. The only thing that would have been better is if they caught Kim driving drunk, with Brandi passed out in the car.

I was going to say something similar. I'm recovering from another spinal surgery and this place and you all have helped me get through some boring, lonely bedridden days.

Kim would be my best friend if she could see the medications on my bedside table.

I hope you feel better soon. Stomach bugs are the worst.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 13

Wasn't it Dr. Phil who suggested to David Foster that Bella's DUI arrest stemmed from her being a middle child?   Kim's a middle child so she is half home to being safe with Dr. Phil.

I think what I don't understand if Kim went through rehab and agreed that she needed to make a fresh start isn't counterproductive for someone to go back to age 5, 10, 15 or even 35 to "help" Kim.  I think it is pretty established that Kim is an alcoholic. It seems to me  she obviously is pretty desperate for attention, if she goes to a very public place to start drinking and the catalyst for her getting tossed out was she was bothering other patrons and trying to join another table.  I guess going as public as possible would be a way to get out from under a lifetime of keeping secrets. 

I still have to go back to Kim at Eileen's house when she thought Rinna, Lisa and Eileen were offer to help her with Monty because she so didn't need help with her sobriety.  I never get what she means by helping with Monty.  It seems she was shopping for a respite and trying to wrangle an invite for time away from him yet here she is at a social occasion and doesn't see too happy and in fact complained on the way home she didn't get to read the role Eileen read.  Is she maybe like Brandi who appreciated that Yolanda called everyday, while Brandi's dad was in the hospital, to check on her?   Because as kind as it was for Yolanda to check in Brandi thought nothing of going on a week long vacation to Australia while her father was in the hospital.  Kim in the limo, albeit high, seemed to be complaining that Monty was away and had returned (just in time to get her high) and she was stuck having to go out.  So I am not understanding what Kim expects in the way of support.  She cut Kyle out of her life back in November, according to Brandi their interaction has been minimal-sounded like once the Jennifer scenes aired the daily BFF phone calls stopped. Does she just want people to call and tell her what a wonderful person she is for taking Monty in?

It leads me to believe that perhaps Dr. Phil will be in lieu of rehab.  I totally understand if Kim puts off rehab or maybe tries an outpatient route.  If every time she slips she ends up in rehab then rehab becomes her safety net. She seemed to go straight to the hospital right after he rather public relapse Poker Night. Of course I think (as in a theory) her 5,7,9 hospital stay which was most likely a detox with buprenorphine replacement therapy for her 100% pain medication followed by the buprenorphine "patch" Brandi referred to.  Just a thought and I doubt Kim will ever reveal what really happened at the hospital-her right. With these landmark events coming up in her life Brooke's wedding and Monty's looming passing it would seem Kim might not be able to ever fully recover from missing those events if she were away at rehab.  I will see if Dr. Phil offers alternatives or perhaps the good sister has made some alternative arrangements.  I hope it isn't a pitch for a new storyline on RHOBH.  Way too depressing much like Taylor's final season.

• Love 5

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/04/21/kim-richards-has-filmed-an-episode-with-dr-phil/

Thanks for the link BlackMamba.

Interesting comment from TT:

tamaratattles

April 21, 2015 at 3:04 am

​psssst. hey joanie… come close I need to tell you a secret… promise you won’t tell? I kinda like Dr, Phil and think he will be really good dealing with Kim. Don’t tell the other asshats because liking him is not cool and I have a reputation to uphold. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH This comment will self-destruct five seconds after you read it. Okay it won’t but that would be cool, no?

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 2:06 AM, Tamara Tattles wrote:

>

• Love 1

RE: the Dr. Phil interview. I imagine she will try and deflect a fair amount, and it will be bullshit, but this is still going to be far different for Kim than things she has done in the past. Dr. Phil might be a hack, but he is no Andy Cohen. He will ask her some tough questions and he will follow those questions up with additional questions. She won't have anyone there to interrupt her or get her off track. She will be much more exposed than we have seen her in the past. I am fascinated by the entire idea. I would love for her to throw away some of the shroud of secrecy in her life and actually be a bit honest. If she is honest, it will only be as a way to place blame on her mother, her childhood, etc., but it would still be interesting to get more of a glimpse as to how Kim thinks any of these things might have played a role in the horrible human being she turned out to be. 

• Love 10

Truth.

The only consequences her family needs to give her are removing themselves (and their finances) from her life.  They can't control her actions but they can control their own by not being enablers, bystanders, and victims.  Bravo needs to hand down their consequences, and the law will give theirs, etc.  Removal of privileges is more effective than trying to force someone into specific actions.     

This way, no one is trying to force her to do anything, and Kim’s actions and choices remain her own and she remains responsible for them.

Yes.  This.  I have been singing this song all season.  It is the only way to deal with addiction for yourself and the addict.  Applause! 

• Love 5

RE: the Dr. Phil interview. I imagine she will try and deflect a fair amount, and it will be bullshit, but this is still going to be far different for Kim than things she has done in the past. Dr. Phil might be a hack, but he is no Andy Cohen. He will ask her some tough questions and he will follow those questions up with additional questions. She won't have anyone there to interrupt her or get her off track. She will be much more exposed than we have seen her in the past. I am fascinated by the entire idea. I would love for her to throw away some of the shroud of secrecy in her life and actually be a bit honest. If she is honest, it will only be as a way to place blame on her mother, her childhood, etc., but it would still be interesting to get more of a glimpse as to how Kim thinks any of these things might have played a role in the horrible human being she turned out to be.

If she has the courage to speak honestly, it would be groundbreaking for her recovery and for the viewers watching.

All that bullshit about big Kathy being sainctified is why the sisters have conflict among each other's.

That plus that twisted mentality to keep secrets to themselves is ruining them, IMO.

Of course, if she just tells her story and does not grow from it, it will be toast for herself.

• Love 1

Call me a pessimistic flower but Kim is going to play it safe. I dont expect any great psychological breakthrough or miracle yet I will be watching to see how much she spins and plays the denial game with Dr Phil. And if he will calls bullshit to the carpet.

I think someone already pointed out Kim will keep the charade going. Using the same "I had one terrible night but Im still sober." Similar to how she was with the pill on the show.

She didnt want to talk on the reunion last week and we get an interview just 4 days after her arrest... Im curious to know when this was filmed and who is forcing her to talk. And how much cash CBS paid Kim. I feel like this is all PR damage control to lessen the scrutiny of her arrest. I still say this has Kathy Hilton name written all over it. Still no mugshot or video of the event of that night. That Hilton name is carrying some influence again in times of crisis.

Do I think shes going to rehab after this? I dunno. I dont think shes going until Monty ends up taking a turn. And shes definitely not going while Brooke's wedding is not too soon from the corner. Yet who knows Kim might very well not go at all.

• Love 5

I have mixed emotions about the Dr. Phil interview. I don't think it will benefit Kim at all. She's been around recovery long enough to know what needs to be done (people, places and things) . Nor do I think she will be honest about her real addiction to pills. She will continue to fame it as alcoholism and hang on to her three year chip. However I will enjoy it because he will call her out and won't take "drop it" as an answer. I can't beleive this is the "help" she has opted to get.

• Love 8

Call me a pessimistic flower but Kim is going to play it safe. I dont expect any great psychological breakthrough or miracle yet I will be watching to see how much she spins and plays the denial game with Dr Phil. And if he will calls bullshit to the carpet.

I think someone already pointed out Kim will keep the charade going. Using the same "I had one terrible night but Im still sober." Similar to how she was with the pill on the show.

She didnt want to talk on the reunion last week and we get an interview just 4 days after her arrest... Im curious to know when this was filmed and who is forcing her to talk. And how much cash CBS paid Kim. I feel like this is all PR damage control to lessen the scrutiny of her arrest. I still say this has Kathy Hilton name written all over it. Still no mugshot or video of the event of that night. That Hilton name is carrying some influence again in times of crisis.

Do I think shes going to rehab after this? I dunno. I dont think shes going until Monty ends up taking a turn. And shes definitely not going while Brooke's wedding is not too soon from the corner. Yet who knows Kim might very well not go at all.

Well this was filmed and the promos are already out there so I suspect she filmed it the day after the arrest or 2 days after the arrest. Kathy Hilton may have had some help from the Fosters, they are good friends with Dr. Phil.

I don't think she will admit to anything other than 1 slip during filming and the D&D arrest. This is all spin control and nothing more IMO.

• Love 7

Total PR move on Kim Richard's part.

She will admit to this relapse and cry how hard it was to be sober for THREE years and then this incident happen. Total BS

Kim is not only an alcoholic but she is also a pill popper whether she wants to admit it or not, many documented instances just by watching the last seasons.

Kim popping pills at the airport.

Kim getting the pills confused in Paris.

Kim crawling all over the bathroom floor looking for "something" (cough - pills)

Kim popping Monty's pill during poker night

Kim and the patches that Brandi mentioned that were never addressed on the show.

Until and unless Kim admits to alcohol abuse and abuse of pain killers on Dr. Pill then I know that she is not interested in her recovery at all, all she wants is to rehab her image and soften the criticism she has received. Kim is nothing but a manipulative liar who lies so nothing from her surprises me at this point.

If she surprises me and finally admits to both of her addictions I will gladly eat my words.

Edited by Leroux
  • Love 17

I saw Perez Hilton talking on WW and man he pissed me off. Yeah, sure Kim had to binge watch the reunion episodes, to fulfill her obligation to blog about the show, wtf? I don't know why it annoyed me so much, but it did.

Kim never blogs and her drinking has nothing to do with watching the show. I think I'm just tired of all the excuses given for Kim's problems.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 6

I am thrilled she is on Dr Phil.  It should be interesting.  He does not suffer fools and has a keen bullshit meter.  He has a huge staff who probably worked around the clock to gather clips and details.   And odds are someone has watched this show.  

• Love 4

Well this was filmed and the promos are already out there so I suspect she filmed it the day after the arrest or 2 days after the arrest. Kathy Hilton may have had some help from the Fosters, they are good friends with Dr. Phil.

I don't think she will admit to anything other than 1 slip during filming and the D&D arrest. This is all spin control and nothing more IMO.

My guess is she filmed it yesterday-that is why the late in the day promo release.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

The Dr Phil interview is going to be nothing but lies and bullshit. She'll play it like it was a one night mistake after 3 years of being sober. She'll also play it like alcohol is her only problem and I don't think it is.

I keep thinking back to her acting like a complete fool in Paris and when called on it she blamed the medication she was taking. I believe she evem blamed the Dr.

I was going to say something similar. I'm recovering from another spinal surgery and this place and you all have helped me get through some boring, lonely bedridden days.

Kim would be my best friend if she could see the medications on my bedside table.

Feel better soon Maharincess      

• Love 6

All righty. 

We have Bruce Jenner on the 24th and Kim Richards on the 28th.

Interesting that she seems to be taking responsibility, but I suspect that  will be tempered with alot of "buts"...."but it was the reunion", "but it was Kinglsey-Gate", 'but it was my son's problems" "but my sister stole my house" blah blah blah.

I hope Dr. Phil reaches out to Andy for the list of topics that are off limits.

• Love 9

I saw Perez Hilton talking on WW and man he pissed me off. Yeah, sure Kim had to binge watch the reunion episodes, to fulfill her obligation to blog about the show, wtf? I don't know why it annoyed me so much, but it did.

Besides the fact that the man has a voice made for blogging ... he didn't get much of it correct.  He said the bartender told her to leave and she ran and locked herself in the bathroom.  So was this show filmed before the police issued the statement that said she asked to use the bathroom when the cops were taking her out?  Or it could be that Perez is just a big fat stupid head.

• Love 5

Besides the fact that the man has a voice made for blogging ... he didn't get much of it correct.  He said the bartender told her to leave and she ran and locked herself in the bathroom.  So was this show filmed before the police issued the statement that said she asked to use the bathroom when the cops were taking her out?  Or it could be that Perez is just a big fat stupid head.

IMO, this "Perez is just a big fat stupid head." is a perfect description LOL He knows they are to blog after each episode so this "binge watching" is an excuse/lie/rumor that he is helping her put out. 

• Love 4

There was a People mag article where a source said she will not go to rehab.     

If Dr, Phil is true to form, he will tell her she needs inpatient rehab and offer it to her.   Of course this will not be one of his talking to Joe Nobody, so it will be soft core.  There are a lot of inbred situations because these people are all connected in their far from reality lives in 90210 and surrounding areas.    

I still remember also that Dr. Phil is the one who PAID the Anthony's  for an interview where he treated them like fine china.

As for Kim being honest, she has been an addict and lived a life of lies for too long.   The whole family lives in denial and cover up.  They have kids in and out of trouble, mental hospitals and I am sure HUGE donations to Cedars for their discretion.

• Love 10

I thought on-site security let Kim use the bathroom, then when she wouldn't come out, they called the BHPD?

There are different versions even from the BHPD, the written statement matches what you are saying but there was a briefing from a BHPD official that says the cops let her go to the bathroom.  I'm inclined to believe the written version.

• Love 2

If Dr, Phil is true to form, he will tell her she needs inpatient rehab and offer it to her.   Of course this will not be one of his talking to Joe Nobody, so it will be soft core.  There are a lot of inbred situations because these people are all connected in their far from reality lives in 90210 and surrounding areas.  

Yes. I wouldn't be surprised if Shill and Kim ran through the interview several times to prep before the cameras rolled. They might spin it as hard hitting and unrehearsed but I doubt it.

I still remember also that Dr. Phil is the one who PAID the Anthony's  for an interview where he treated them like fine china..

He also paid Michelle Knight (one of the young women who escaped years of sexual slavery in Cleveland) a hefty sum (I think it was $200k+) but, in that case, I didn't have a problem with the pay to play.
  • Love 7

All righty. 

We have Bruce Jenner on the 24th and Kim Richards on the 28th.

Interesting that she seems to be taking responsibility, but I suspect that  will be tempered with alot of "buts"...."but it was the reunion", "but it was Kinglsey-Gate", 'but it was my son's problems" "but my sister stole my house" blah blah blah.

I hope Dr. Phil reaches out to Andy for the list of topics that are off limits.

I think she'll say everything she's told to say with no blame shifting or buts. I think she'll say whatever to put her in the best light, meaning she'll take full responsibility, but I don't think she'll believe a word of it. This is spin, pure and simple. No way she went on this bender and suddenly then a few days later had an epiphany. This is a lifetime of blaming other people for her addictions and actions.

• Love 10

I'm calling BS on the Dr Phil interview.  Instead of really looking at her vile temper, meanness, drunken exploit and generally addictive behavior, seems as if she's spent the time since her arrest booking an interview!!!   She will appear contrite, extremely apologetic for "what I've done to my children", say this is a one time slip, blame outside pressures, yada yada yada.    Then we will hear that this has been a "wake up call", and more self-satisfying justifications.  Oh, she will agree with everything Dr. Phil has to say, then won't do anything.   The only thing she will learn from this is how to better hide her drinking/drug use.    I hope her sisters/kids aren't buying this totally BS spin.  

I really don't want to see her back next season.  I don't want another story line of her so called sobriety.  We've done that, and it wasn't that great the first time around.    It will be more of the same, off-limit topics - especially her actions, unless she approves.  

• Love 12

There are different versions even from the BHPD, the written statement matches what you are saying but there was a briefing from a BHPD official that says the cops let her go to the bathroom.  I'm inclined to believe the written version.

Here is the written police statement........ http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/04/16/kim-richards-arrest-the-press-release-kimrichards11-kylerichards-bravotv-andy-bravopr-rhobh/

It seems the police were there before Kim went into the bathroom but it was PL security that escorted her in, maybe they had a female security member.

• Love 1

I have mixed emotions about the Dr. Phil interview. I don't think it will benefit Kim at all. She's been around recovery long enough to know what needs to be done (people, places and things) . Nor do I think she will be honest about her real addiction to pills. She will continue to fame it as alcoholism and hang on to her three year chip. However I will enjoy it because he will call her out and won't take "drop it" as an answer. I can't beleive this is the "help" she has opted to get.

If Kim is battling to keep her job on Bravo this would certainly indicate to them a willingness to open up about her problems.  I am hoping that Kim focuses on her role as a mother to four children rather than as one of three children in a family that the parents have been long deceased.  There is no going back and resolving things with Big Kathy and like many families their memories of childhood vary and there are no correct answers.  Right now Kim has to live for the living and make amends.  I think her children will forgive her.  Of course they are going to give ultimatums that if she uses they won't have her in their lives her but I think they will.  I doubt Brooke and Weiderhorns are sitting around deciding if they should dis-invite Kim to the wedding.

Back to how Kim's relapses relate to the show, after Kim's 5,7, 9 day hospital stay when Brandi and Kyle were going at it Kim verbalized the fight between the two of them had nothing to do with her.  (Gay Mixer).  In an even more altered state (Poker Night) Kim pretty much said the same thing.  I began thinking perhaps Kim, being a good friend, listened to Brandi rag about Kyle and shared her frustrations and perhaps a few secrets about Kyle.  Both Kim and Brandi have long referenced many of the other RH as phony mainly because they are wealthier and married.  I just wonder that fateful night,  known as Poker Night, if Kim was a willing participant in the mean girl behavior towards Kyle, Lisa and Eileen, having been convinced by Brandi that conflict was the secret to success.  Kim at one point calls Kyle judgmental-which use to be used interchangeable with labeling when Carlton was aboard by Carlton and Brandi.  I truly believe that Kim because Brandi had told her about issues she had with Kyle thought Kyle had the same issues with Brandi or perhaps Kim had shared some comments by Kyle to Brandi.  Perhaps if she was privy to  some of these true feelings she was unable to see her true involvement in the unraveling of the relationship between Kyle and Brandi.  Kim may very well feel that since Brandi did not care for Kyle that nothing she said or did would change Brandi's feelings for Kyle.

These are the issues I think Brandi shared with Kim about Kyle:  That Kyle talked about Lisa V and  how Lisa V forgave Kyle seemingly soon after the Reunion last year.  I think Kim probably heard an earful about Lisa as well from Kyle but had formed her own opinion during the first season.  I don't think Kim can relate to Brandi's hurt in this regard.  I don't blame Kim, why is Lisa so important to Brandi when she has Kim as a friend.  I think Brandi and Kim saw the make up as phony and just for the show.  Where a make-up with Brandi would be real because she loves Ken and Lisa.  BTW, I believe Brandi would have tossed Kim aside in a heartbeat if it was a choice between Kim and Lisa V. 

I believe that Kyle has made comments regarding Brandi's parenting, drinking and public behavior based on her unfiltered comments and writings about her sex life before, during and after her marriage.  If a poll was taken tomorrow of 100 men how many would want to know more about their parents' sex lives  or their mother's sex life?  I am thinking it would be less than 10%.  Kyle has said, "Brandi loves her boys," what we have not heard on camera is Kyle say Brandi  is a bad parent. Brandi seems to be fairly certain Kyle has said this about her. 

With both examples I think it is a certainty that Kim would not publicly disclose these conversations and tag them back to Kyle.  Kim will make up knowing something about someone and do her HH or Alexia implicating them in crimes of the century but I don't really think she would disclose conversations she had off camera with Brandi and Kyle.  Maybe it is that secrets thing she learned from Big Kathy.

It is my opinion that Kim may be doing this because she has lived the last five years publicly on Bravo and now she needs to stand away from Bravo and give her side without any threats of losing her job.  She may be very candid about the rigors of filming, and production's expectations - who knows.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

Oh you poor thing!!!   I know how painful spinal surgery can be.  My daughter just had it done less than a month ago.   Scary business.   Take it easy, don't try to go too fast, and follow dr's orders.  

• Love 7

I thought on-site security let Kim use the bathroom, then when she wouldn't come out, they called the BHPD?

Here is the video tape from the BHPD representative.  He claims they  BHPD, went inside the Polo Lounge to ask Kim to leave and once they were on the scene she then asked to use the BHPD to use the bathroom and locked herself inside.  It was then that security asked the BHPD to arrest Kim for trespassing.  Wow a lot of drama.  http://stoopidhousewives.com/2015/04/17/kimrichards11-arrest-explained-by-beverlyhills-police-rhobh-kylerichards-bravotv-andy/  So essentially security requested the arrest.

• Love 3

I think Km is a pretty typical addict in that she will say whatever she needs to say in order to get the outcome she wants. My guess would be that right now she wants to gain sympathy, shed responsibly and avoid rehab.  She likely tearfully say she screwed up and blame Bravo, Monty stress or turtles. She will explain why it's impossible for her to go to rehab right now but this is not her first rehab rodeo and I bet she has the script down. I just wonder if Dr Phil will be buying the crap she's selling.

• Love 15

UGH!

It just hit me.

If Kim is back on for another season (which I hope she isn't) but if she returns you all know she's gonna throw this in Kyle face that Kathy helped her through this trying/difficult time. And Kyle was in NYC and went to Coachella (whatever the hell it's called) she didn't make post bail, like sweet Kathy might have done.

We all know it wont fly since they have been estranged.  But Kim loves to twist and lie to put herself in a good light and try to make Kyle look bad.  I can feel it.  I'm already preparing myself.

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 7

I think Km is a pretty typical addict in that she will say whatever she needs to say in order to get the outcome she wants. My guess would be that right now she wants to gain sympathy, shed responsibly and avoid rehab.  She likely tearfully say she screwed up and blame Bravo, Monty stress or turtles. She will explain why it's impossible for her to go to rehab right now but this is not her first rehab rodeo and I bet she has the script down. I just wonder if Dr Phil will be buying the crap she's selling.

I am kind of hoping that someone be it Dr. Phil or Dr. Drew or Dr. I have never heard of, can offer Kim some kind of treatment that does not require her to be in- patient.  I don't know why I just feel like between the four in-patient rehabs and the Cedar Sinai detox or pain management treatment these modalities don't work for Kim.  It is better than sitting in a cell or being drunk or high.  I feel like with Kim it is almost as if she has earned the right to relapse with her full plate of Monty. Kingsley and Chad.  Rehab provides her with the time, attention and treatment that comes with in-patient and a bit of a respite from her stresses.  Last time although her family and others tried to get Kim to go into rehab, she did it on her own schedule and conditions.  Apparently watching Season 2 convinced her to go.  It is my understanding that one of the hurdles in an intervention is convincing the addict the help needs to be immediate as the natural course is to procrastinate.

Although described as clumsy or ineffective the questions by the Lisas and Eileen regarding Kim's support system post rehab were important questions and deserved more than a blah, blah, blah.  I don't know if publicly she has to share the identity of what tools she employs to stay sober but it would be nice to hear that she in fact truly has a prescribed course post rehab she follows.

I don't know if Kim used it as an excuse or a ploy to make Kyle feels guilty but saying Kingsley was Monty's best friend seems very manipulative.  Sober or not that seems to me to be pretty classic Kim behavior. 

• Love 2

I agree - "Dr" Phil is an asshat and the TV interview is a joke.

Maharincess, I know that YOU are in 100% pain for realz, so I am wishing you a speedy and very successful recovery.  Please take care of yourself, and take LOTS of medication (the green kind) for me!  ;-)

• Love 5

I am kind of hoping that someone be it Dr. Phil or Dr. Drew or Dr. I have never heard of, can offer Kim some kind of treatment that does not require her to be in- patient.  I don't know why I just feel like between the four in-patient rehabs and the Cedar Sinai detox or pain management treatment these modalities don't work for Kim.  It is better than sitting in a cell or being drunk or high.  I feel like with Kim it is almost as if she has earned the right to relapse with her full plate of Monty. Kingsley and Chad.  Rehab provides her with the time, attention and treatment that comes with in-patient and a bit of a respite from her stresses.  Last time although her family and others tried to get Kim to go into rehab, she did it on her own schedule and conditions.  Apparently watching Season 2 convinced her to go.  It is my understanding that one of the hurdles in an intervention is convincing the addict the help needs to be immediate as the natural course is to procrastinate.

Although described as clumsy or ineffective the questions by the Lisas and Eileen regarding Kim's support system post rehab were important questions and deserved more than a blah, blah, blah.  I don't know if publicly she has to share the identity of what tools she employs to stay sober but it would be nice to hear that she in fact truly has a prescribed course post rehab she follows.

I don't know if Kim used it as an excuse or a ploy to make Kyle feels guilty but saying Kingsley was Monty's best friend seems very manipulative.  Sober or not that seems to me to be pretty classic Kim behavior. 

But has Kim ever stay through an entire treatment plan? I thought this last rehab was supposed to be a 90 day stay, she left 1 week shy of 30 days so it might be best if she went out of state, away from family/friends, to an in-patient program where she gets help not only getting off whatever she is abusing but gets the psych help she needs. She can do this as soon as the wedding is over and Monty is gone by utilizing a live-in "sober living coach" until then (good sister Kathy can foot that bill for her). I just don't see Kim following through if a treatment schedule is left up to her for very long while living in her home.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8

I agree - "Dr" Phil is an asshat and the TV interview is a joke.

It's most likely the first step in the Kim Richards Redemption Tour.

At this point, she's probably trying to save her job on RHOBH (especially if rumors that she is broke are true).  And it will be a joke.  Because she has nothing to offer - she's been lying about her sobriety for years, even the most casual viewer of the show knows that. 

There's really nothing she can say at this point other than "I'm checking into a rehab facility as soon as this interview is over and I plan on staying there for as long as it takes" (instead of "as long as I feel like it").

There you have it - a 5 minute interview.

• Love 6

Thanks for the link to the police report.  It's pretty straightforward.

I wonder, in Kim's addled condition, what she thought about as she "hid" in the bathroom at the BH Hotel.  I have to wonder whether she thought she'd pulled one over on the police or whether she was trembling with fear.  The last time we saw her hiding in a closet a few seasons ago, she was hysterical.

• Love 7

Thanks for the link to the police report.  It's pretty straightforward.

I wonder, in Kim's addled condition, what she thought about as she "hid" in the bathroom at the BH Hotel.  I have to wonder whether she thought she'd pulled one over on the police or whether she was trembling with fear.  The last time we saw her hiding in a closet a few seasons ago, she was hysterical.

She also hid in a bathroom at Pam/Dana's party.
  • Love 5

I am kind of hoping that someone be it Dr. Phil or Dr. Drew or Dr. I have never heard of, can offer Kim some kind of treatment that does not require her to be in- patient. I don't know why I just feel like between the four in-patient rehabs and the Cedar Sinai detox or pain management treatment these modalities don't work for Kim.

The story about taking care of Monty at her home has always been sketchy to me, but if true, this has to change. Putting an addict in a home with strong meds is like putting a kid in a candy store. It was the first clue I knew that Kim's "three years sober!" story was a farce.

• Love 9

I wonder, in Kim's addled condition, what she thought about as she "hid" in the bathroom at the BH Hotel.

"There it is.

You're drunk.

You're right, of course.

But you can't imagine.

Arrest her.

I don't know what's in the house.

Oh, I want this.

What a disaster.

She was right.

I was wrong.

And the pointing!

(hiccup, burp)

I'm having difficulty with the question.

What the hell did I do?

(burp, hiccup)

Drank it all, of course."

• Love 9