Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

I watched the last reunion show again. When I first watched it, I was appalled at Kim's behavior. The second time, I was even more appalled. She's the typical addict. When confronted, she deflects and turns it back on the other person. "I know something about you that you don't want me to tell!!" She did it to Lisa R and to Kyle. When Lisa said,  "Tell it. What do you know about my husband?" Kim refused to tell, saying she wasn't that kind of person. She's exactly that kind of person. That's what addicts do. I'll accuse you of something heinous and make you defensive so you think that you have to explain yourself so that takes to focus off of me. Then her attitude about her niece's injury from her dog was so over the top. It was all over the internet that Alexia spent 5 days in the hospital and 3 weeks at home on an IV antibiotic! How can Kim deny that? Kyle never said it was Kim's dog that inflicted that injury. All addicts do this-I know because we had one in our family. It never changes. And I don't care how many rehabs Kim goes through-she will NEVER change. She'll never understand or accept that this is her problem to overcome. No one is to blame for her behavior but her. She'll be the same until she dies. No wonder Kyle and Mauricio are done with her. I don't understand what Kathy's deal is-too embarrassing for her to have a sister who's an addict? Hard to believe that's she embarrassed by anything what with the kids she has raised. 

• Love 11

I absolutely cannot stand Kim. I don't care if she's an alcoholic, drug addict. Her behavior towards her sister and the other women on the show is classless, deplorable and disgusting.

I hope I never have to see her ugly, wrinkled neck and face again.

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 6

I absolutely cannot stand Kim. I don't care if she's an alcoholic, drug addict. Her behavior towards her sister and the other women on the show is classless, deplorable and disgusting.

I hope I never have to see her ugly, wrinkled neck and face again.

I'm rewatching the reunion. Kim is truly a Piece Of Shit. She makes me want to puke. I hope she rots.

• Love 7

Monty is a well known gambler, sugar daddy/call girl client and likes to spend days riding around in his limo getting wasted. He likes coke as well. It's all over his twitter account and other social media, especially before he got sick. Kim and he enable each other. 

• Love 6

zoeysmom, I love your posting Monty's card and am so happy you did.  I love old-fashioned scenes, and I think this one is gorgeous.  Monty is the most amazing man, suffering from cancer, rarely complaining, yet leaving the most cheerful, upbeat messages.  I think that's his appeal.

• Love 1

Heaven Help Us! Could she be any more desperate?

http://www.etonline.com/news/177528_exclusive_kim_richards_filming_new_show_with_daughter/

"It looks like there's a new show in Kim Richards' future!

A source close to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star confirms to ET that Kim is currently working on a show with her daughter Kimberly Jackson.

A source also tells ET that the show is about famous mothers and daughters who have faced public struggles and are going through counseling."

• Love 3

Heaven Help Us! Could she be any more desperate?

http://www.etonline.com/news/177528_exclusive_kim_richards_filming_new_show_with_daughter/

"It looks like there's a new show in Kim Richards' future!

A source close to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star confirms to ET that Kim is currently working on a show with her daughter Kimberly Jackson.

A source also tells ET that the show is about famous mothers and daughters who have faced public struggles and are going through counseling."

I would like to be wrong but Kim seems the type that will never be sober. This show could have a 24 year network run or be off the air in sudden death.

• Love 4

Oh man Kim Richards just got a new Reality TV Show!? What do you guys think about this? Will you tune in or change the channel!? I cant believe her daughter agreed to do the show with her!

If a storm came through my area and knocked out all my Netflix, the Internet, blew my Kindle and books away, and knocked out every TV channel except for the one airing Kim's show, I still would not watch it.

I've had more than enough of Kim Richards and her justifications for her behavior and her blaming everyone but herself.

• Love 14

If a storm came through my area and knocked out all my Netflix, the Internet, blew my Kindle and books away, and knocked out every TV channel except for the one airing Kim's show, I still would not watch it.

I've had more than enough of Kim Richards and her justifications for her behavior and her blaming everyone but herself.

I remember reading that Farrah (uggghhh) from Teen Mom OG & her mom were doing something like that...that must be what it is.  I want Olivia Newton-John & her daughter Chloe on it!  and Lindsay & Dina Lohan!  Sorry kind of off-topic, I just have a thing for family drama (when it isn't mine, obvi) & spying on people's business!

• Love 4

I can't believe she's dragging her youngest daughter into her mess. We already know how Kim treats her children when they don't follow along with her game. So this will either be totally phoney with Kim being a super hero mom with a tiny drinking issue or completely humiliating for Kim Jr.!

• Love 4

Nope. Won't watch it and hope it flops.

What is it going to be about Kim falling down drunk or high as a kite, getting arrested and going into a different rehab each week only to check out on the weekend for next weeks bender. Hour long specials when she is pulled over for a DUI or teaches us the Kim Richards Method of Five Finger Discounting.

Nope, Not interested. Go Away!

• Love 10

I watched the last reunion show again. When I first watched it, I was appalled at Kim's behavior. The second time, I was even more appalled. She's the typical addict. When confronted, she deflects and turns it back on the other person. "I know something about you that you don't want me to tell!!" She did it to Lisa R and to Kyle. When Lisa said,  "Tell it. What do you know about my husband?" Kim refused to tell, saying she wasn't that kind of person. She's exactly that kind of person. That's what addicts do. I'll accuse you of something heinous and make you defensive so you think that you have to explain yourself so that takes to focus off of . meThen her attitude about her niece's injury from her dog was so over the top. It was all over the internet that Alexia spent 5 days in the hospital and 3 weeks at home on an IV antibiotic! How can Kim deny that? Kyle never said it was Kim's dog that inflicted that injury. All addicts do this-I know because we had one in our family. It never changes. And I don't care how many rehabs Kim goes through-she will NEVER change. She'll never understand or accept that this is her problem to overcome. No one is to blame for her behavior but her. She'll be the same until she dies. No wonder Kyle and Mauricio are done with her. I don't understand what Kathy's deal is-too embarrassing for her to have a sister who's an addict? Hard to believe that's she embarrassed by anything what with the kids she has raised. 

Speaking from personal experience (I am an opiate addict) this is generally behavior that comes from an addict who isn't in active sobriety. Please don't lump us all together :) 

It's all over his twitter account and other social media, especially before he got sick. Kim and he enable each other. 

He is such a Kim enabler and vice versa. Very annoying to listen to Kim go on about what a great guy he is when it's obvious he really isn't any different.

• Love 3

Oh my I can't imagine what stories Kim will tell. http://www.inquisitr.com/2619139/rhobh-kim-richards-filming-new-counseling-reality-series-with-daughter-kimberly-heidi-montag-more/ I have a feeling by the time it is over she will be on the outs with most everyone.

"Then, during the party, Kim Richards was determined to keep a very low profile. She didn’t want to have any attention on her."

So she signed up for another reality show?

• Love 6

I feel badly for Kimberley.  Of all of Kim's kids, she seems to be the one who feels the most responsible for her mother's sanity and well being.   Kim needs some serious therapy, but her daughter doesn't need to be there to help her rationalize her delusions.

• Love 6

I feel badly for Kimberley.  Of all of Kim's kids, she seems to be the one who feels the most responsible for her mother's sanity and well being.   Kim needs some serious therapy, but her daughter doesn't need to be there to help her rationalize her delusions.

Therapy will not help Kim.  Therapy cannot help an addict, neither can rehab.  

• Love 1

Kim made it known a couple of seasons ago, that she counted on Kimberly to keep her sober, it was when they took Kimberly to college. IMO, Kimberly needs to move far away from her mother or not give her an address/phone number and live her own life with seeing Kim only at holidays but nothing more for the sake of her, Kimberly's, sanity.

• Love 3

To AmyFarrahFowler, sorry that I can't post your comment. I'm almost computer illiterate so please excuse me. I didn't make a general comment about all addicts or lump them all together.. My point was that Kim was NOT in active sobriety. She behaved as addicts do when they are still using. Having dealt with this in our family and knowing how devastating this is to all of us, I would never "lump" people in recovery with addicts still using. I was obvious to me that Kim was still using alcohol, pills or whatever she was using but still denying it. That's why she was so defensive and accusatory. I've learned more than I ever wanted to know by talking to our family member, going to meetings, talking to other recovering addicts who are amazingly honest about how they tricked, lied to, stole from, cheated and deceived their loved ones. I know an active addict when I see one. Please don't misinterpret what I said. 

• Love 8

To AmyFarrahFowler, sorry that I can't post your comment. I'm almost computer illiterate so please excuse me. I didn't make a general comment about all addicts or lump them all together.. My point was that Kim was NOT in active sobriety. She behaved as addicts do when they are still using. Having dealt with this in our family and knowing how devastating this is to all of us, I would never "lump" people in recovery with addicts still using. I was obvious to me that Kim was still using alcohol, pills or whatever she was using but still denying it. That's why she was so defensive and accusatory. I've learned more than I ever wanted to know by talking to our family member, going to meetings, talking to other recovering addicts who are amazingly honest about how they tricked, lied to, stole from, cheated and deceived their loved ones. I know an active addict when I see one. Please don't misinterpret what I said. 

Thanks for explaining that. I realized that I can still be a little over-defensive. I'm hoping with more sobriety under my belt I won't feel the need to jump in and defend sober addicts all over the world :) 

• Love 8

Of all of Kim's kids I think Kimberly got the short end of the stick.  Her problem drinking began when Kimberly was an infant/toddler.  I know Kim would never let the truth be told but this kid spent a great deal of her life living with Dad while her mom went off and got herself together, or moved or was zonked out. 

• Love 2

Of all of Kim's kids I think Kimberly got the short end of the stick.  Her problem drinking began when Kimberly was an infant/toddler.  I know Kim would never let the truth be told but this kid spent a great deal of her life living with Dad while her mom went off and got herself together, or moved or was zonked out. 

Kim was an addict/alcoholic before she had kids IMO. If we go by what Kyle said, and Taylor backed up, Kim has been abusing drugs/alcohol since her teens and I believe them. I think Kimberly got more of the 'babysitting' duty for their mother because she, Kim, was without a husband/bf longer/more often after Kimberly came along and her siblings were burnt out taking care of Kim by then. JMO

• Love 5

Kim was an addict/alcoholic before she had kids IMO. If we go by what Kyle said, and Taylor backed up, Kim has been abusing drugs/alcohol since her teens and I believe them. I think Kimberly got more of the 'babysitting' duty for their mother because she, Kim, was without a husband/bf longer/more often after Kimberly came along and her siblings were burnt out taking care of Kim by then. JMO

All I meant by problem drinking I Kim's rehab stays getting banned from the Waldorf Astoria all happened after Kimberly came along and John was out of the picture.  Things were bad when she moved to Palm Springs but went downhill after her mom died.  I think Big Kathy had a way of reeling Kim in. 

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 3

All I meant by problem drinking I Kim's rehab stays getting banned from the Waldorf Astoria all happened after Kimberly came along and John was out of the picture.  Things were bad when she moved to Palm Springs but went downhill after her mom died.  I think Big Kathy had a way of reeling Kim in. 

Ok, I see but I'm not so sure that Big Kathy was able to "reel Kim in" as much as she was there to take over caring for Kim's kids and covering up/cleaning up any damage Kim did. I really get the sense that Big Kathy was a force to be reckoned with, especially when it came to HER daughters and their IMAGE! LOL

• Love 6

Eh. I'll watch.

Might not make it through the first episode but I respond to the sirens' songs of trainwreck tv.

Wonder about the counseling component.

Please tell me it's not Dr. Drew. He might break even a siren's song.

• Love 3

I thought it was with her daughter whitney..not sweet kim jr. :(

I'm curious about her other daughter Whitney..who wasn't at the dr. Phil interview. I do remember season 1 where she confided in kyle about wanting to live with her dad in texas..and went to school there. She seemed sweet.

• Love 2

In order for these things to be compelling, you need to have a sympathetic person struggling and the audience is rooting for them. Kim is not sympathetic. She's come off, in my opinion, as entitled, abusive, and narcissistic. I don't think it's her addiction that's at the root of her problems. It's her other issues. 

Sorry to be harsh but I have had enough with this woman and her need for fame. I get that she needs to make a living but there are jobs in the private sector that we all do everyday. She should think about that and maybe she'll earn the public's respect. Right now, she's just an annoyance. 

Go live in the real world and deal with your very real problems. They aren't interesting to the rest of us. JMO.

• Love 10

Speaking from personal experience (I am an opiate addict) this is generally behavior that comes from an addict who isn't in active sobriety. Please don't lump us all together :)

I love you for saying that. So many people don't realize that even when clean and sober, we're still and always will be addicts.

I haven't had a drink since 12/29/95 but I'm still an alcoholic. I'm just an addict in recovery.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Congratulations on your sobriety.

• Love 13

I love you for saying that. So many people don't realize that even when clean and sober, we're still and always will be addicts.

I haven't had a drink since 12/29/95 but I'm still an alcoholic. I'm just an addict in recovery.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Congratulations on your sobriety.

Thank you so much! Especially the point when you were explaining about addiction being a life-long addict. I have learned over the years to never say I'm not an addict because that sneaky little bastard can show up my door at any time. Thanks again for 'getting it' 

Edited by AmyFarrahFowler
  • Love 4

Thank you so much! Especially the point when you were explaining about addiction being a life-long addict. I have learned over the years to never say I'm not an addict because that sneaky little bastard can show up my door at any time. Thanks again for 'getting it'

There's a commercial for a rehab in Mailbu and the guy says "I was an addict for ten years...now I'm not". That commercial makes me see red. There is no cure for addiction. The number for the place is 555 555 the cure.

Amy, I totally get it.

• Love 8

Maharincess, apparently you didn't read the exchange between AmyFarrahFowler and I. I explained what I meant and was saying about Kim. I said it was obvious to me that Kim was NOT in active sobriety. Please read above to understand our conversation. I have friends and family members in active sobriety and know others who are still using but saying they're "clean". There's a huge difference. Those in recovery never say that they've "recovered". They say they're "recovering" addicts. I have a friend who has 14 years in sobriety from alcohol addiction but she still attends meeting and says she's in recovery.  I do realize that addicts are super sensitive about this but please, don't misinterpret what I'm saying. Everyone is pulling for you and hoping you succeed. 

• Love 2

There's a commercial for a rehab in Mailbu and the guy says "I was an addict for ten years...now I'm not". That commercial makes me see red. There is no cure for addiction. The number for the place is 555 555 the cure.

Amy, I totally get it.

Ugh! I just wish i could reach through him through the TV and choke him. Thanks for your attitude and encouragement!

• Love 1

Maharincess, apparently you didn't read the exchange between AmyFarrahFowler and I. I explained what I meant and was saying about Kim. I said it was obvious to me that Kim was NOT in active sobriety. Please read above to understand our conversation. I have friends and family members in active sobriety and know others who are still using but saying they're "clean". There's a huge difference. Those in recovery never say that they've "recovered". They say they're "recovering" addicts. I have a friend who has 14 years in sobriety from alcohol addiction but she still attends meeting and says she's in recovery. I do realize that addicts are super sensitive about this but please, don't misinterpret what I'm saying. Everyone is pulling for you and hoping you succeed.

What I said had nothing to do with your conversation with Amy. I was just thanking her for acknowledging that there isn't a cure for addiction.

I don't understand what you think I misinterpreted. There are so many people who think that once an addict is clean, they're cured. I was just thanking Amy for pointing out that that's not true.

I don't know anything about your conversation with Amy. My comment had nothing to do with you or your friend.

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 6

Am I the only one who is actually looking forward to Kim Richards new Reality TV show on VH1? < that link also shows her salary for the show if anyone is interested. I know not a lot of people are fans of Kim, however I do think therapy between herself and her daughter might be a helpful thing for them. I'm also excited to see Natalie Nunn on the show, because well if you ever watched Bad Girls Club than you probably know who she is and why she is famous in that demographic.

• Love 1

Am I the only one who is actually looking forward to Kim Richards new Reality TV show on VH1? < that link also shows her salary for the show if anyone is interested. I know not a lot of people are fans of Kim, however I do think therapy between herself and her daughter might be a helpful thing for them. I'm also excited to see Natalie Nunn on the show, because well if you ever watched Bad Girls Club than you probably know who she is and why she is famous in that demographic.

The link blows-and the answer is Kim is allegedly making $75,000 and her daughter Kimberly is making $25,000.  Who ever posted the story on the website found it necessary to put a giant picture of Kim up.  To all these blogs-text first and then a photo if it is just a stock photo.  I doubt Kim will reveal anything more than her past stories of all work and mean Kyle.

• Love 1

I do think Kim would benifit from therapy but REAL therapy, not some TV show and I do NOT think Kim will be honest or do the work necessary for any therapy to be effective. Oh, and it is IMO, dragging your child on a therapy TV show for a paycheck is really sick.

• Love 5

How real is this reality show gonna get.

I doubt we'll get any new developments from Kim on why she's been long at the substance abuse route for 30 something years.

And with strict and marching orders from the better sister Kathy, the same story that was told on Dr Phil will probably be her excuse for never maintaining sobriety (dead soon to be husband). And daughter Kimberly will have to cosign to it all the foolishness.

SMH.

Mess.

• Love 2

No way in hell will I ever watch a show devoted to the drug/alcohol addled-brained arrogance that is kimmie...I have not yet watched any BH because she was in the previews and I will not watch any show that includes her...I have to wonder if it actually is safe to tune in to BH at all, even though I would still have to see the arrogant smirking puss of entitledkyle and whatever sycophants she has...anybody know if kimmie and randibrandi are.still part of the picture?

• Love 1

Neither of them have been on the show these first few episodes of the season.  I think B is gone gone, and K might be shown at some point as Friend of.  As of the most recent episode, she's already fled rehab, but I don't know if that's before or after her arrests in show time.