Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

Kim Richards: How 'RHOBH' Helped My Sobriety

"It just felt wonderful, very important" she says of sharing her struggle with fans.

by Hilary Hughes February

Bravo/Daily Dish

When the party scene of Beverly Hills is overflowing with champagne and rosé, living a sober life can be quite a difficult challenge—but not for Kim Richards. If anything, starring on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has helped Kim get on track with her sobriety and regain control of her life, and she recently opened up about how filming the show helped.

"I think it's important to love your job, to enjoy the people you work with—most of the time!" she tells Dr. Sophy, the Medical Director of the LA County Department of Children and Family Services, on the latest episode of his podcast, House Call with Dr. Sophy. "When I'm not working, I don't feel good. I don't feel...I'm not needed. I need that responsibility. It definitely makes a difference when you love what you're doing and you like the people you're working with. I like my producers, I like my crew, I like the girls...most of the time."

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/kim-richards-how-rhobh-helped-my-sobriety

Kim Richards Says Her Psychiatrist and Her Life Coach Told Her She Did Not Need Rehab

On today’s Entertainment Tonight, Kim says her psychiatrist and her life coach told her she didn’t need rehab. Well that is a lie. Any psychiatrist would said that would lose their license.She also said that when Brooke called to ask her if she got arrested she said, “I’m just glad you are okay, Mommy.” I’d say that is a lie as well. Wait to you hear about her list of support people, a meditation girls, and acupuncture girl, the girl that brings me my special vitamins…

http://tamaratattles.com/2015/07/25/kim-richards-says-her-psychiatrist-and-her-life-coach-told-her-she-did-not-need-rehab/

Edited by talula

Paris:

Face shape=Kyle

Long hair(young Kim and Paris with extensions), dyed blonde hair(young Kim and Paris), long neck, wonky eye, "jail" stints, drugged out affect, entitled behavior and expectations=Kim

Nose=Lil' Kathy

*Do not ask why I did this. I lay claim to EXHAUSTION "insanity" or, perhaps, in the words of Dr. Sophy, "... traumatized and distraught..."

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 6

Yeah, "D List" celebrity is being generous at this point, imo.

Honestly, I had no idea she was a child actress, or any sort of celebrity until I started watching RHOBH.  Never heard of her before then. 

• Love 12

You guys, we've been calling this shit for years. One of the many sad things about this is that this still isn't rock bottom for Kim. 

No shit that Kyle and Mauricio have been propping up Kim's house of cards for years now. 

It wouldn't surprise me if Kim's rock bottom was standing in line for a baloney sandwich in lock up, awaiting trial on hit and run manslaughter charges for killing a kid while driving drunk with drugs in the car. Either that or having her last moment before she dies be "OH SHITT!!!" as her vehicle slams into concrete barrier.

I have wondered how much money Kyle and Mauricio  have poured into the money pit that is Kim.

• Love 5

I don't think that Kim has paid her bills in a long time. She is clueless about how much things cost or what monies others have paid on her behalf.

I am curious to know how much she was earning at RHoBH. Unlike other HoWives, I don't think Kim earned anything with endorsements or personal appearances. Some of the other HoWives made serious money using their HoWives celebrity doing other engagements.

I don't see real sobriety for Kim for many years. At some point, she will either get sober or will end up dead. Sober Kim will not be that employable in the entertainment industry. Her addictions have taken a toll on her appearance and she shows signs of brain damage. I have always found her to be unwatchable. It will be interesting to see if Bravo takes her back at any time, in any capacity.

I wonder what Kyle's storyline will be without Kim.

Dr. Sophy - just no. I am turned off by any doctor who is a "doctor to the stars." Most treatment providers would not want that in their bio.

• Love 4

And since Sophy is also a "high-ranking official with the Los Angeles Dept. of Children and Family Services" he might have strings he can pull?

Seems odd to have a high-ranking govt. guy also working as a "Celebrity" advisor.

Apparently he's not very good at the advisor thing. I don't see many (any?) success stories.

• Love 3

I don't think that Kim has paid her bills in a long time. She is clueless about how much things cost or what monies others have paid on her behalf.

I am curious to know how much she was earning at RHoBH. Unlike other HoWives, I don't think Kim earned anything with endorsements or personal appearances. Some of the other HoWives made serious money using their HoWives celebrity doing other engagements.

I don't see real sobriety for Kim for many years. At some point, she will either get sober or will end up dead. Sober Kim will not be that employable in the entertainment industry. Her addictions have taken a toll on her appearance and she shows signs of brain damage.

I thought this too, and brain damage may still be the case. Or maybe she was just high on prescription drugs the whole time.

• Love 3

Cooksdelight  posed the same question that's been bugging me ever since Kim was arrested for shoplifting.  How did Kim managed to wheel three carts of goodies out to her car?  For that matter, how did she wheel them around the store?  It also seems senseless to me to be loading her carts so full of products.  Talk about calling attention to yourself!  Until somebody releases the whole story (the truthful version), nothing adds up to me.

I wondered where Monty was that day and whether he could be helping her, even unknowingly.  I also wondered about Brandi.  I find it hard to believe that Brandi would turn down an opportunity to cause some trouble with her BFF Kim.  It seems unlikely that Kim would

try this escapade alone, but then there's no telling what Kim would do.  'Tis a mystery that I'm looking forward to someone unraveling.  Where is Columbo when we need him?

• Love 2

This might be the best thing for her of the current options, I guess, but how do you involuntarily commit an adult to a hospital? And are all the family in agreement, and how many of them are doing this not as the best thing for Kim but as the best move in terms of publicity? I hope she gets the help she needs, but at least she can't hurt herself in the hospital. I wonder if they checked her in to detox?

• Love 1

This might be the best thing for her of the current options, I guess, but how do you involuntarily commit an adult to a hospital? And are all the family in agreement, and how many of them are doing this not as the best thing for Kim but as the best move in terms of publicity? I hope she gets the help she needs, but at least she can't hurt herself in the hospital. I wonder if they checked her in to detox?

I doubt it was an involuntary commitment, they would have needed to go through the courts for that. I suspect they told/convinced Kim to go in on her own, if she is even in a psych hospital/unit, to help with her legal problems.

U.S. Weekly is reporting that her family has checked her into a hospital, citing "multiple sources". Saying Kim wants to leave hospital but "family refuses "

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kim-richards-enters-hospital-after-target-shoplifting-arrest-201588

Is this another 'rest time' for Kim?  What does she need a break from this time?

If the stories about Kyle tying herself to Kim are true (I'm not sure about that), it makes sense that at the time Kyle was trying to avoid setting off a downward spiral that Kim is apparently in this summer.  Even if you know that "hitting bottom" and getting legit help is what is needed for the ill person, sometimes you envision the path to it as so rough that you avoid it as long as you can.  If this all ends in Kim finally submitting to the help that she needs, maybe we have Kingsley and the bite heard round the world to thank for it all?

• Love 4

Is this another 'rest time' for Kim?  What does she need a break from this time?

Well, you know,  the poor thing can't even shop at Target without Kyle stealing her shopping carts and running out the door with them!!!!

• Love 8

I'm not sure the family can just  "check her in."   A hospital isn't like a hotel.

Wouldn't they have to have her committed?

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 1

I'm not sure the family can just  "check her in."   A hospital isn't like a hotel.

My impression of her 5/7/9 hospital stay was that she went there to get her head straight and get her body detoxed and stayed until she was ready to face the world again.  I know that hospitals don't operate like this (unintentional pun!) but that is what Kim's description of it sounded like to me - a little rest, a massage, a couple of IV bags and vases of flowers from my loving family!

• Love 7

I rubber neck her twitter, haha.

StewedSquash, that's the funniest thing I've read all day!!!

The funniest thing I've watched is "Sharknado 3" and seeing Kim try to act. I'm sorry, she's lost whatever talent she might have had. She's a better actress on RHoBH. The best part, she gets eaten by a shark while telling the guys who took the cars "You can't take those cars! You can't steal them! I'll lose my job!!"

Talk about irony.

• Love 7

My impression of her 5/7/9 hospital stay was that she went there to get her head straight and get her body detoxed and stayed until she was ready to face the world again.  I know that hospitals don't operate like this (unintentional pun!) but that is what Kim's description of it sounded like to me - a little rest, a massage, a couple of IV bags and vases of flowers from my loving family!

I get that but did you read the US Magazine piece posted up thread?   It says that after her shoplifting arrest, her family "checked her into a hospital" and she wants to leave but the family won't let her.    

• Love 3

StewedSquash, that's the funniest thing I've read all day!!!

The funniest thing I've watched is "Sharknado 3" and seeing Kim try to act. I'm sorry, she's lost whatever talent she might have had. She's a better actress on RHoBH. The best part, she gets eaten by a shark while telling the guys who took the cars "You can't take those cars! You can't steal them! I'll lose my job!!"

Talk about irony.

Unbelievable! Somebody, probably Kyle, stole the God damn cars!

• Love 4

I'd love to know who the "concerned" family member is.  Kyle is in the Hamptons, so she's out.   My bet is Brooke with the blessing of Monty, with Kathy organizing the 5150 with a judge.   Chad is so spaced out, he wouldn't know a decision if it was biting his face.   Kimberly will fold like a cheap suit.  But Brooke seems really angry at her mom's antics.   If it is a 5150 it would be more reasonable for a child, with the backing of other family members.    I wouldn't be surprised if it was the psych ward at Cedar Sinai in LA. 

Cripes, now it's that she was hospitalized and has been released (which would coincide with a 5150 which is 72 hours).   http://www.eonline.com/news/684583/kim-richards-hospitalized-and-released-days-after-being-arrested-for-shoplifting-get-the-details?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Edited by notnowimbusy
  • Love 3

It's so weird to me that some places don't have grocery stores that sell alcohol. We have 3 aisles of alcohol at my local Safeway.

We have a Whole Foods that has a bar inside of the store.  It still shocks me to see people shopping with a cart in one hand and a glass of wine in the other hand.

• Love 5

I'd love to know who the "concerned" family member is.  Kyle is in the Hamptons, so she's out.   My bet is Brooke with the blessing of Monty, with Kathy organizing the 5150 with a judge.   Chad is so spaced out, he wouldn't know a decision if it was biting his face.   Kimberly will fold like a cheap suit.  But Brooke seems really angry at her mom's antics.   If it is a 5150 it would be more reasonable for a child, with the backing of other family members.    I wouldn't be surprised if it was the psych ward at Cedar Sinai in LA. 

Cripes, now it's that she was hospitalized and has been released (which would coincide with a 5150 which is 72 hours).   http://www.eonline.com/news/684583/kim-richards-hospitalized-and-released-days-after-being-arrested-for-shoplifting-get-the-details?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

I think Brooks was on vacation last week, so maybe it was Whitney that got the other siblings to talk Kim into this but more than likely it was her lawyer so it looks as if she is getting more help because her next court date is the 16th of this month.

• Love 2

I went gaga over the picture of Kim in the US magazine article -- not because it was Kim, but because of that gorgeous white blouse she was wearing.  I want one like it so bad!  I wonder where she got it (and no cracks about Target)!!!  LOL

I say it was Kathy who had Kim hospitalized.  She's the family matriarch, and everyone seems to turn to Kathy when there's any kind of a major decision to be made.  Besides, Kathy has the money and the connections to make the arrangements.  Just a guess.

I'm sorry for Kim, or I'm sorry for her situation.  She's a sick woman who doesn't know what she's doing, and it must seem to her that the entire world is against her, even her own family.  She's fighting wellness with every bone in her body because her mind is telling her that she doesn't need rehab.  I'm not of the opinion (at least, not today) that she's some willful, spoiled brat who won't listen to others.  I firmly believe that this is all a part of her mental illness.  Alcohol and drugs have robbed her of the ability to reason and to make decisions based on logic.  She's like a frightened animal, making rash decisions based on what she thinks is right.  Even shoplifting!  It's impossible to reason with someone that ill and confused.  She's wound up so tight that she can't think straight.  What a mess, especially for her family!  I'm convinced that Kathy cares, but I'm not sure about Kyle.  Running off to a cushy life in the Hamptons and turning her back on the very real problems at home is strange to me.  I would think that she could provide a soothing shoulder for Kim's kids, for one thing.  But It's all too easy for me and for others to be judgmental when we're not in the midst of all of this bedlam.  We all think we know best, including Yours Truly, but who's to say?

Edited by Lura
  • Love 3

Is Brook ALWAYs on vacation?

I went gaga over the picture of Kim in the US magazine article -- not because it was Kim, but because of that gorgeous white blouse she was wearing. I want one like it so bad! I wonder where she got it (and no cracks about Target)!!! LOL

I say it was Kathy who had Kim hospitalized. She's the family matriarch, and everyone seems to turn to Kathy when there's any kind of a major decision to be made. Besides, Kathy has the money and the connections to make the arrangements. Just a guess.

I'm sorry for Kim, or I'm sorry for her situation. She's a sick woman who doesn't know what she's doing, and it must seem to her that the entire world is against her, even her own family. She's fighting wellness with every bone in her body because her mind is telling her that she doesn't need rehab. I'm not of the opinion (at least, not today) that she's some willful, spoiled brat who won't listen to others. I firmly believe that this is all a part of her mental illness. Alcohol and drugs have robbed her of the ability to reason and to make decisions based on logic. She's like a frightened animal, making rash decisions based on what she thinks is right. Even shoplifting! It's impossible to reason with someone that ill and confused. She's wound up so tight that she can't think straight. What a mess, especially for her family! I'm convinced that Kathy cares, but I'm not sure about Kyle. Running off to a cushy life in the Hamptons and turning her back on the very real problems at home is strange to me. I would think that she could provide a soothing shoulder for Kim's kids, for one thing. But It's all too easy for me and for others to be judgmental when we're not in the midst of all of this bedlam. We all think we know best, including Yours Truly, but who's to say?

Would that ALL mentally ill drug addicted persons of sorrow receive such empathy and sympathy, but, alas, they are much much more likely than not viewed by the populace with disgust, hostility, and contempt. They certainly are not treated to expensive and expansive treatment OPTIONS. Nor, are they coddled by the law enforcement establishment. Quite often, these individuals are treated as if invisible with no need for basic human connections or they are societally pinpointed for brutality--emotionally, physically, and spiritually. So, Kim needs to "(wo)man up" and "pull herself up by the bootstraps" like all the rest are DEMANDED to do.

Kyle can't take a break from bitter thankless Kim?

I'm sure that Kyle has provided a comforting shoulder, arm, leg,...and HEART to Kim's "children" for many a year.

(It would have been nice for Kim's adult progeny to have given some pubic acknowledgement and support--at ANY point in time-- TO Kyle as she weathered and continues to battle public scorn.)

Edited by BookElitist
  • Love 14

Cripes, now it's that she was hospitalized and has been released (which would coincide with a 5150 which is 72 hours).   http://www.eonline.c...=rss_topstories

It is beginning to look more and more like that (5150), and with the Hilton $$$ and connections, I guess they could have gotten one pretty quickly.  But if Kim is out, and if it's true that she didn't want to stay to begin with, then she still does not recognize the seriousness of her problem.  There is only so much her family can do.

I don't want to take this off topic, but the last I remember hearing about 5150 holds were when the Sheens were considering one for Charlie.   Did they ever get one?  Just wondering if a family has connections and money, it is easier to get them?

As far as Kyle, if she is uninvolved, so be it.  We've all seen how Kim has treated her over the years, culminating in the dog bite episode.   Kyle is damned if she does and damned if she doesn't with Kim, and I can only imagine how stressful it's been.   Wouldn't surprise me either if Mauricio put his foot down and said "enough". 

ETA: Found this on Kim's twitter, the day before she was arrested

9v9kqh.jpg

Seems sort of strange, like a promo type thing - unless she is looking there for someplace to stay?

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 4

I doubt it was an involuntary commitment, they would have needed to go through the courts for that. I suspect they told/convinced Kim to go in on her own, if she is even in a psych hospital/unit, to help with her legal problems.

A person just has to say they heard/saw an attempt of suicide. Even just spoken thoughts. Law enforcement can even verify this without family. A court is needed to keep them after the initial 72 hours.

• Love 6

A person just has to say they heard/saw an attempt of suicide. Even just spoken thoughts. Law enforcement can even verify this without family. A court is needed to keep them after the initial 72 hours.

Thanks. It is already being reported that she is out of the hospital so I doubt it did any good and I still suspect her lawyers had more to do with this than anyone else. I really believe that they are going to try and get court sympathy when she goes to court on the 16th for the BH Hotel/kicking arrest, I doubt that there will be a plea deal offer now after leaving rehab early in the middle of the night and getting caught/arrested for shoplifting a week or so later.

• Love 3

Yeah, it really isn't meant to do any good. It's more of a "cover your ass" type thing. Sober up in a hospital as opposed to a holding cell. The hospital doesn't have to keep them for 72 hours, they just can legally. It's usually sober up and get out.

• Love 2

Yeah, it really isn't meant to do any good. It's more of a "cover your ass" type thing. Sober up in a hospital as opposed to a holding cell. The hospital doesn't have to keep them for 72 hours, they just can legally. It's usually sober up and get out.

I can see her going on another drunken/high binge after getting released from jail the day after the arrest. That they did not release her right away says she was high/drunk when she was arrested for shoplifting in the first place. I really don't see this ending well for Kim no matter what her family or the courts do. I suspect that when Monty finally does pass, she will follow soon after of a massive overdose.

• Love 5

It does sound like a 5150 to me.   After the 72 hours, unless she was a danger to herself (that doesn't include shoplifting or surly behavior), she can just walk out.     When the various articles said she wants to leave ASAP, but her family want her to stay longer, that seem to say she was going to stay only as long as she had to, then she was out of there.

The family can only do so much.  I'm sure Kim is angry, screaming that she's fine, and to just leave her alone (well, pay her bills, bail, etc, but otherwise leave her alone).   This isn't going to end well, and in the end everyone will say they tried to make Kim get help. 

• Love 4

I'm not wanting to get too personal here but, I'm gonna offer a little bit. My sister died of addiction. Her BAC was about .02 according to her autopsy. But there was a bucket of puke next to the couch when she was found. An empty bottle of vodka and empty box of wine, too.

Her mind was gone months before she expired. Watching Kim is like reliving it all, again. It's just done. And it's sad. But it was a choice. It might not be the choice we would make but it was made anyway. There's no jail, rehab, or psych hold that can fix what is already gone. That's just a fact. :(

• Love 23

Also, and I might be buying my one-way ticket to hell by saying this, but: having her dead, as hard as it is, is a whole bunch easier than having her alive. It really got that bad. Seriously bad.

Kim is hurling herself into that territory.

• Love 22

Thank you, all. Honestly though? Sad is what we had while she was alive. It was so hurtful. It's a different sad now. It's a sad that we can breathe through, though. That might sound weird but it's the best the description I have.

We stopped breathing long before she did. I imagine Kim's family is feeling some sort of the same way. At some point you just want to rip that damn bandaid off, hair and all.

• Love 17

I'm not wanting to get too personal here but, I'm gonna offer a little bit. My sister died of addiction. Her BAC was about .02 according to her autopsy. But there was a bucket of puke next to the couch when she was found. An empty bottle of vodka and empty box of wine, too.

Her mind was gone months before she expired. Watching Kim is like reliving it all, again. It's just done. And it's sad. But it was a choice. It might not be the choice we would make but it was made anyway. There's no jail, rehab, or psych hold that can fix what is already gone. That's just a fact. :(

So sorry, MissMell

• Love 5

That makes sense.  There can be relief in death when someone is sick and suffering for a long time, no matter what the ailment is.  

I still hope Kim can turn it around but it's all up to her.  She may not even be capable of change anymore and that's sad because, what then?  It can be so hard to tell where sanity/lucidity ends and psychosis begins and what is a willful choice based on mental clarity and what is a reaction to things perceived by an ill mind, since we all act on our own perception of ourselves and the world.  

I hate that Kyle is still being blamed for Kim's state, as if Kyle - or anyone - is capable of fixing another person.   It just doesn't work like that.  If other people could truly change another by love/sheer will, there'd be far fewer people suffering from illnesses.  These issues aren't easily cured by wishing it so or throwing money around and support can only go so far before it begins to impair the life of the loved one.  I've been in both positions and neither is as cut and dried as all that.  

• Love 12

I firmly believe that this is all a part of her mental illness.  Alcohol and drugs have robbed her of the ability to reason and to make decisions based on logic.  She's like a frightened animal, making rash decisions based on what she thinks is right.  Even shoplifting!  It's impossible to reason with someone that ill and confused.  She's wound up so tight that she can't think straight.  What a mess, especially for her family! 

But what else can they do at this point (I'm asking in all seriousness)? They've offered her the best rehab, they've bailed her out of jail, they've opened up their homes to her, it sounds like they tried a 5150 hold. What is left?

I'm convinced that Kathy cares, but I'm not sure about Kyle.  Running off to a cushy life in the Hamptons and turning her back on the very real problems at home is strange to me.  I would think that she could provide a soothing shoulder for Kim's kids, for one thing.

I'm not going to judge Kyle (or even Kathy, though it pains me) at this point. As much as you might love a family member, there has to be a breaking point. A point where they can no longer be the focal point of your life, esp. when they refuse to accept any help you might offer. And Kyle, in my mind, would be totally justified just walking away at this point. Kim allowed her child to be injured by a dog she knew was dangerous and then went so far as to blame the kid for getting hurt in the first place. I wouldn't have just walked away from Kim at that point, I would have driven a mack truck over her.

• Love 18

That was my breaking point. When it involved my kids. It's clear as day, the night my sister was talking all sorts of nuts about a crazy lady that did not exist. I had no idea what to do. Then I turned around and saw my teenage son, looking just as confused as I was.

I just wanted it all to stop. There was nothing I could do. There was nothing she could do. It was done, just not over yet. I know that sounds harsh. Especially if you've never stood in those shoes. I wouldn't wish it on any one. But damn if I'm not grateful it's finally over. It was hell. It finally stopped.

• Love 9

Miss Mel I completely understand what you are saying and thank you for sharing that experience. 

During that Dr Phil interview, well the part after she walked -off, Kim showed her true colors.  She just does not believe she needs help, and doesn't want anybody, including her kids, to question her.   She can rationalize anything that's happened, diminishes the severity of her actions and will only get help if it keeps them off her back.   Everybody knows she needed more than 30 days in rehab, but that was the minimum so she could say she did it.      We have only seen a glimpse into her nasty side, the side that lashes out, brings up past resentments, and threatens to reveal "secrets".   Aside from her addiction issues, she honestly feels that she has been used, taken advantage of since childhood, and no matter what, her family OWES her.   They owe her a rich lifestyle,  they owe her unquestioning gratitude for where they are now, and unconditional support - no matter what she does.   When you add in the addiction, it makes for a dangerous combination that won't be cured by another 30 day stint in rehab.     She won't let go of the past, she feels justified in her addiction, which is a viscous cycle.  

• Love 11

I'm convinced that Kathy cares, but I'm not sure about Kyle.  Running off to a cushy life in the Hamptons and turning her back on the very real problems at home is strange to me.  I would think that she could provide a soothing shoulder for Kim's kids, for one thing.  But It's all too easy for me and for others to be judgmental when we're not in the midst of all of this bedlam.  We all think we know best, including Yours Truly, but who's to say?

IMO, Kyle was the sister that cleaned up after/for Kim and the mess she left behind for many, many years, not Kathy. Kathy traveled most of the time and would not have been available to care for Kim, so it was left to Kyle. I don't fault Kyle stepping away and getting on with her life. BTW, the trip was to open another store, so it was business related, not just some pleasure trip. As for Kim's children, they all have fathers, other family members that they are close to and there is always the phone if she is needed that badly. AND, it is possible that they too have stepped away from their mother at this point as they have threatened to do and I would not blame them 1 bit for doing so.

• Love 15

I also read that BH is filming in the Hamptons - I think the store opening is part of it, so Kyle didn't have much of a choice as to where she happened to be physically.

Kim treated Kyle horribly on television - in front of the public.  Lord only knows how she treated Kyle in private.  Probably worse, because most people are at least somewhat careful when cameras are rolling.  Kim has been despicable. 

If Kyle wants to sit on a couch, watch TV and eat bon-bons while Kim's drama plays out, I give her a pass.

ETA: E! is reporting that Kim was NOT hospitalized.

"Contrary to reports, Kim Richards has not been hospitalized.

A source close to the former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star told ET exclusively that she was out and about Los Angeles on Saturday. "Regardless of what is going on with her medically and mentally," the source said, "she is not currently locked up."

http://www.etonline.com/news/169621_kim_richards_not_hospitalized_following_shoplifting_arrest/

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 4

So sorry for your loss MissMel and thank you for sharing your story. Hard to fathom the roller-coaster you have been on. Be well.

"I love sobriety, and I've always loved sobriety," she [Kim] told ET. "Relapsing was very hard for me. It was not easy. I have to say, don't take this wrong, but I really wanted to go to treatment because I needed a break from what I was going through at home."

bolding mine.

Time to play the blame game. Wonder if that's a shot at Kyle because of the dog bite.

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 3