Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

CDAN led with this story today:

Kim Richards Is Hiding In Cabo

Kim Richards is a mess

Apparently this past weekend at her daughter’s wedding celebration was a mess. It got so bad that Kim’s sober companion quit. Oh, and her daughter is not talking to her ever again and the in-laws hate Kim for trashing them all weekend. How did this all happen? Kim visited a Mexican doctor and loaded up on pill prescriptions and topped them off with copious amounts of booze. Imagine Kim at her very worst on Real Housewives and multiply that by about ten. At some point Kim is going to have to come back to the US and she should do so quickly and get herself back into rehab. She is facing all of the criminal charges associated with her barricading herself in the Beverly Hills Hotel and hitting a police officer and hiding out in Cabo is not the way to go. I hope there is someone down there with her or this could turn very tragic very quickly.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2015/05/kim-richards-is-hiding-in-cabo.html

• Love 5

That kid does seem like he's a mess. 

How freaking weird too that Conrad's ex girlfriend is the daughter of the guy who filmed that sex tape with Paris years ago. Small world, I guess.  

At least they are only soiling their own pond that they swim in.

• Love 7
(edited)

I think you are right.  The "sober house" probably didn't recommend anybody to go, so Kathy hired somebody privately.   I have no doubt that the middle of the night tweet from Kathy was after a call from the coach.   She probably told her she was leaving, so Kathy tries to round up the family.   Sadly it now seems that Kimberley is the one who's baby sitting.    Or Kathy told Kimberley to keep her down there until after the bridal shower.

You nailed it, I think.  Of course, there was still no reason for Kathy's dramatics tweets - like someone upthread said, if you can get a tweet out, you can get a direct message out. 

I also think that if Kim had made it back to rehab, Kathy or someone would have tweeted that by now, just to put a stop to the rumors and speculation.  

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 4

It seems obvious to me that Kim was looking at the weekend as a chance to kick up her heels.  I honestly believe that she cared less about the wedding than she did about the chance to get away and do what she wanted to do.  I think that she loves Brooke and the others, but on her own terms.  She seemed happy about Brooke's marriage, but she doesn't love any of her children enough to set a good example for them.  At a time when Chad needs a positive role model and encouragement, Kim is thinking only of herself and in letting loose.  I think if you asked the real Kim how much her kids matter to her, she would probably answer, "I love my kids, BUT...."  She loves them the most when they stay out of her life and don't interfere in what she considers to be HER business. 

I hope that Brooke has a very clear view of how she doesn't  want to raise her own children.  If so, she stands a good chance of breaking the vicious cycle that is the Richards/Hiltons.  If not, she is doomed to repeat history.

Right now, IMHO, there is no talking to Kim.  She is too sick, too messed up on alcohol or drugs or whatever to be able to understand how she is.  Later, IF she gets help, maybe she can see what a mess she has made of her life.  You cannot tell a person who is deathly sick from the flu to stop vomiting.  It's the same with Kim right now.  For as long as she continues down HER path, there is no way she's going to listen.  If she doesn't die first, I expect Kim to sniff herself to oblivion until she reaches a point where she has to have help or perish.  I expect her to drink/drug her way through Monty's death and use every excuse she can to continue her behavior.  I think we have a whole lot more of bad news about Kim before we ever read some hopeful news, if ever.

• Love 7

Just chiming in to say that I do not think there was any sober companion, sober house or any rehabilitation attempt of any sort by Kim in the past few weeks. It was all smoke and mirrors from Kathy Hilton's PR attempt while Kim agreed to lay low for a while.

• Love 11

You nailed it, I think. Of course, there was still no reason for Kathy's dramatics tweets - like someone upthread said, if you can get a tweet out, you can get a direct message out.

I also think that if Kim had made it back to rehab, Kathy or someone would have tweeted that by now, just to put a stop to the rumors and speculation.

They are scrambling to find a plan W.. theyve have exhausted through every letter and option that one can think of.

• Love 4

Oh Kim will resurface with some lie (excuse).  Oh, I was taking allergy medication.  It wasn't my fault, the in-laws kept asking if I was OK.   Having to reunite with Kyle made me anxious.  Chad was having a meltdown, so as a good mother, I joined him.   Kathy, once she locates Kim, and talks her into coming back, will put out a tweet about how great she's doing and how proud she is of her.  

I only hope that Bravo will use this as a reasonable excuse not to have her back. 

• Love 8

Oh Kim will resurface with some lie (excuse).  Oh, I was taking allergy medication.  It wasn't my fault, the in-laws kept asking if I was OK.   Having to reunite with Kyle made me anxious.  Chad was having a meltdown, so as a good mother, I joined him.   Kathy, once she locates Kim, and talks her into coming back, will put out a tweet about how great she's doing and how proud she is of her.  

Not to mention Monty should soon be putting out his requisite tweet from the Hospice Bar....yeah, yeah  Monte, we know.... You're proud of Kim, she's so strong. # rainbows #sunshine blah, blah, blah,

• Love 13

I think you are spot on with this assessment. 

I think Kim not attending the shower and not being back in some kind of rehab lends more credence to the TMZ article on the wedding.  It looks like Kim has some people that she would rather not face today.

One bright note - Kyle is not by Kim's side.  She's with the Good Sister.

Thanks you. Truth be told, the Kim/Kyle dynamic is almost identical to me and my sis minus the extreme family wealth and reverse the ages (I'm two years younger than Kim and the sis is 4 1/2yrs younger than me).

Watching since Season 1, I've always identified with Kyle whereas my sister thinks Kyle's mean and it's all poor Kim. At least, that's how it was when we were speaking lol - I've been on very limited, low contact with my sister for the last few years as I truly couldn't deal with her anymore. This season was particularly painful because I've experienced all of it with her including: narcissist, scary ugly voice, accusations out of nowhere, threats of and/or actual violence, entitlement, rewritten accounts of events, etc., unemployed/supported by our parents and living in one of their houses/driving one of their cars, and even my 23yr old niece going no contact with her mom 6mos ago (she still calls me "Auntie Cork Dork Momma"). One of my faves with her happened 6 days after my 2nd back surgery in 18wks in January while on the phone and she called me an addict because I was *gasp* taking my pain meds and I'd told her I couldn't talk to her any longer right then because she was drunk. Anyhow, I could go on and on to the point it would seem like I refitting what we saw on TV to be my story; unfortunately, it's simply a part of my life.

Aaaand, that's enough about me :) Let's get back to the unfortunate gift that keeps on giving, aka, Kim Richards. Sadly, I think this is going to have a tragic ending, sooner rather than later. The best case scenario is Kim somehow ends up in the hospital (not of her own accord) and then goes to straight to real rehab for a year or so. There are no epiphanies in her future; she's too far gone.

• Love 8

Come on, who's hoping for the headlines "Kim Richards arrested in Mexico"?  No, we won't get that, but instead some lame redemption tour.   I'm still holding out hope of cell phone video from one of the guests.   Heartless, I know, but she is just so ungrateful for all the advantages given her, family support, kids support.  She needs to just find a new rental, and disappear.

• Love 8

Kim Richards dead in Mexican drug deal gone awry. 

One can hope. Okay, so maybe I don't really wish that on her...but then again I think a small part of me does.

• Love 1

Kim Richards dead in Mexican drug deal gone awry. 

One can hope. Okay, so maybe I don't really wish that on her...but then again I think a small part of me does.

My stomach actually flipped and I felt a little sick when I read that she was dead. It's just so damn believable.

Kim's only hope looks to be involuntary committal of some kind, whether that's jail or something else, or dead is exactly where this is going. I don't wish her dead, but I do hope she gets herself arrested again without managing to kill somebody else in the process.

• Love 3
(edited)

My stomach actually flipped and I felt a little sick when I read that she was dead. It's just so damn believable.

Sorry, my intent was not to alarm or upset anyone with that fictitious headline. I suppose I'm just extremely frustrated by Kim's constant minimization or denial of her substance abuse coupled with her refusal to seek help. I know she cannot be forced to face her issues before she is ready but she doesn't have to drag everyone else down to the depths of misery in the process.

I agree that its a very real possibility the only way Kim will ever stop being an addict is when she's dead. 

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 5
(edited)

I only hope that Bravo will use this as a reasonable excuse not to have her back.

I don't see how they can have her back.  Up until now, if anything had happened, Bravo could have always claimed -"well we thought she was getting the help she needed, blah blah blah".  Pretty hard to say that now in light of recent events.  Kim's a danger to herself and others. 

And sadly, seeing the headline mentioned above, would not surprise me at all at this point.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 2

Kim Richards is missing in Mexico... Until TMZ confirms it Im not buying anything from RF.

http://rumorfix.com/2015/05/kim-richards-missing-in-mexico/

She's not missing; it says she is not answering her phone which is pretty par for the course.

From the article: "It has been widely reported that Kim was so out of it at the wedding, she drunkenly began arguing and verbally assaulting the groom’s family , which led to her daughter vowing to never speak to her again."

Maybe they were in her booth.

• Love 6

http://www.allabouttrh.com/kyle-richards-reveals-she-hasnt-spoken-to-kim-richards-since-wedding-disaster/

Kyle on Kim.  Something definitely happened in Mexico.  What about her best friend Minty?  Can she really justify abandoning him in these last days?  For all of Kim's misdeeds this one puzzles me-they seem very connected and Minty has been there supporting her through thick and thin. Why weren't Kim and her brood at Nicki's bridal showed?  Nicki missed the Chelsea Flower show to go to Brooke's second wedding.

• Love 3

I don't think they had any intention of asking her back. JMO but I got the feeling they were thinking of dumping her due to her abuse of the other women and then when Andy only contacted Kyle during the arrest, it seemed clear to me. Kathy even said she didn't know if Kim was going back, I think, in some lame interview, I think.

Kimmy is probably unemployed and drowning her sorrows in anything she can get her hands on.

• Love 5
What about her best friend Minty?  Can she really justify abandoning him in these last days?  For all of Kim's misdeeds this one puzzles me-they seem very connected and Minty has been there supporting her through thick and thin.

Makes me wonder if his "moving in" with her was less about her providing care and comfort in his final days than "time is running out - let's party like it's 1999" on both their parts.  And he may have reached a point where he can't keep up any more, so she's continuing elsewhere.

• Love 10

Sorry, my intent was not to alarm or upset anyone with that fictitious headline. I suppose I'm just extremely frustrated by Kim's constant minimization or denial of her substance abuse coupled with her refusal to seek help. I know she cannot be forced to face her issues before she is ready but she doesn't have to drag everyone else down to the depths of misery in the process.

I agree that its a very real possibility the only way Kim will ever stop being an addict is when she's dead.

It's okay, I didn't think you were trolling or anything. Everything about Kim is frustrating and is pushing buttons for a lot of us. I had no idea it would even upset me to read that she was dead seeing as how I thought I was taking a pretty fatalistic view of this, and Kim's trajectory seems almost a cliche of child stars. But, god, what a horrible waste of a life that even still contains the potential for so much joy.

Ha! TMZ got their reporting right. Kyle confirmed basically. Kyle just looks drained with Kim. Cant blame her but at least she isnt bending over backwards to lie for Kim. It's obvious, if not bigger than ever, it's Kim's world and everyone of them has to deal. See what happens when you enable individual for so long.

Lets also keep things simple on the wheres Waldo report: Kim isnt missing but shes "missing". Her family, lead by top enabler Kathy, probably caught wind of the TMZ exclusive and damn near shitted a brick. And they scampered to hide Kim away after the insufferable act she did at the wedding. Once again trying to do damage control and wipe Kim's beyond by saying "Oh it was an open bar, people drank, but Kim didnt." YEAH RIIIGHT.

Same ol antics they are not fooling me.

• Love 2

The amusing thing is (and I sure hope it happens, because in addition to being amusing, it will mean she comes out of this safe) is that should Kim fully embrace sobriety, I can see her going at it with a vengeance.  And with the underlying personality disorder still intact, it will still be everybody else's fault (Kyle's especially) that she didn't deal with it earlier, because their enabling "almost helped me to death!"

Ideally Kyle can let it go at that point and roll her eyes with the rest of us.  

• Love 5

Man, do those people follow Kyle around all the time, or is it just because of what is going on with Kim, I wonder? That's got to be so totally annoying and I can't believe she even gives them the time of day. I could not live like that, wow.

• Love 4

Man, do those people follow Kyle around all the time, or is it just because of what is going on with Kim, I wonder? That's got to be so totally annoying and I can't believe she even gives them the time of day. I could not live like that, wow.

I dont feel sorry for them. This is what they signed up for. With fame and notoriety there is consistent hounding by the media and paparazzi . Kyle handles it the best she can. Im sure doesnt want to answer things about Kim but Kim has put them in this position.

• Love 6

http://www.allabouttrh.com/kyle-richards-reveals-she-hasnt-spoken-to-kim-richards-since-wedding-disaster/

Kyle on Kim.  Something definitely happened in Mexico.  What about her best friend Minty?  Can she really justify abandoning him in these last days?  For all of Kim's misdeeds this one puzzles me-they seem very connected and Minty has been there supporting her through thick and thin. Why weren't Kim and her brood at Nicki's bridal showed?  Nicki missed the Chelsea Flower show to go to Brooke's second wedding.

I agree, Kyle's answers were short, with no emotion, other than "enough already leave me alone" Something happened and it was not good.

Whitney was at the wedding shower for Nicki. Kimberly was still I Mexico, she posted photo on her IG and it looked like 1 of Kyle's daughters was with her, Alexia I think. No sign of Brooke though, how many honeymoons can 1 couple take? lol

• Love 4
(edited)

wow, this just never stops. I actually think Kim is a total suicide risk - should there be any level of self-awareness or shame.  And I assume there must be some, but it just feeds the whole using machine.

When I saw Kim on Dr.Phil, particularly interacting with her children, her compulsion struck me as, not only fucking hopeless, or aggressively self-destructive, just tired and stupid.  She's a really good example of the consequences of shlepping out a bottom.  After enough years, enough brain explosions, your body may not have what it needs to sustain an actual recovery at every level.  You get dumb; you get exhausted; you believe crazier shit.  Here's to ending that shit as soon as you know you should ...   

Edited by runforcover
  • Love 3

Come on, who's hoping for the headlines "Kim Richards arrested in Mexico"?  No, we won't get that, but instead some lame redemption tour.   I'm still holding out hope of cell phone video from one of the guests.   Heartless, I know, but she is just so ungrateful for all the advantages given her, family support, kids support.  She needs to just find a new rental, and disappear.

Call me wicked but I would like to see a little south of the border legal drama concerning Kim. That would nail the coffin shut on her returning to RHoBH.

I still think Kathy was paying Kimberly to keep Kimmer down there so her daughter could have a "Kim Drama Free" shower. Now she is just there so Kim won't end up arrested, kicking a Mexican cop and landing up in a Mexican jail, which by the way if it happened Kim would blame Kimberly and it still wouldn't phase Kim.

• Love 5

I dont feel sorry for them. This is what they signed up for. With fame and notoriety there is consistent hounding by the media and paparazzi . Kyle handles it the best she can. Im sure doesnt want to answer things about Kim but Kim has put them in this position.

Before Kyle was on RHOBH TMZ use to hit her up about Paris.  She seems pretty polished in her approach.  From time to time you will see spome TMZ footage of she and Mauricio and he will be talking about sports to the reporter.  I think Kyle is polite and Bravo loves the PR-she and Lisa Vanderpump are good ambassadors for the show.  Brandi would kill for a TMZ moment right about now the difference is if Brandi doesn't get enough attention she does something naughty to make sure it airs. 

• Love 5

Before Kyle was on RHOBH TMZ use to hit her up about Paris.  She seems pretty polished in her approach.  From time to time you will see spome TMZ footage of she and Mauricio and he will be talking about sports to the reporter.  I think Kyle is polite and Bravo loves the PR-she and Lisa Vanderpump are good ambassadors for the show.  Brandi would kill for a TMZ moment right about now the difference is if Brandi doesn't get enough attention she does something naughty to make sure it airs. 

Or Brandi tweets something like her recent "no more bashing EC/LR" tweet. Things like that get her in the blogs and tabloids!

• Love 2

The major problem this family is facing is mental illness. Kim, Chad, Barron, and Conrad. I can only imagine much self medication has gone on over the years along with alcohol and other drugs.

• Love 11

There must be some explanation for the way this doofus family manages to go from one pickle to another.  It could be genes, but the Hilton genes have generally been pretty good with the exception of Conrad Jr.  If I remember correctly, he didn't drink and spent a lot of his time on his knees, praying.  He did have a bad start, marrying Elizabeth Taylor while she was still a teenager, almost, and then he went through Zsa Zsa in a hurry, but otherwise, he made it through OK.  His son Rick seems stable enough, but Rick made a poor judgment call in marrying Kathy (Italian last name).  That move was the fatal flaw in his otherwise good reputation.  She polluted the Hilton name.  (BTW, I'm not up on my Hilton history, don't fault me for inaccuracies.  Thank you.)     :)

Here come da Richards, and nothing has been the same since.  Is it genes?  Heredity?  By example?  Each one of them seems to have popped out in the birth room with a sneer on their faces, and a vocabulary light years ahead of most normal babies.  (You don't call the attending doctor a smartass in your first few words.) 

We've written 84 pages about these losers, and there's no resolution ahead.  We're waiting for Kim to show her face in public so we can rant some more.  I fear that we're becoming as twisted as Kim is!  Mark my words:  The minute that Kim shows her face in public, this thread will explode again with new remarks and opinions.  Heaven help us!   :)

Old man Hilton was a booze hound and a womanizer, he was also an absentee dad and 1 son died from alcohol/drugs. There are problems on that side as well but money closed a lot of mouths. Both side have questionable pasts/histories with alcohol, drugs, sleeping around, multiple marriages and divorce. That said, in todays time, there is help available for those that want to change, get clean/sober and better their lives and in this, Richard/Hilton group, money is not a problem, denial is the problem IMO.

• Love 7
(edited)

denial is the problem IMO

Right. It seems the family has been all about covering up for everyone who has issues. Rather than deal with them head on, they enable and deny. Maybe removing the shame factor from mental illness and the subsequent problems such as alcoholism and addiction, as well as stop trying to keep the Richards/Hilton name from being marred and being preoccupied with polishing up their image, that might actually help.

I remember when Elizabeth Taylor was upfront and honest about her addiction after years of being an alcoholic and having personal problems due to her addiction. She was praised, and people appreciated the honesty. They could identify with her on that level and see her as a human being with problems. Kim had that for the short while she was sober.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 7
(edited)

Kyle handles it the best she can. Im sure doesnt want to answer things about Kim but Kim has put them in this position.

Kyle is probably at the point where she's exhausted by the whole thing.  At some point, you can't lie anymore, you can't tell half truths, you can't cover for her,  you can't paint a rosy picture, it's just too tiring and everyone else pretty much knows the score anyway.

I think Kim has worn the whole family out.

ETA

There is nothing new in this article about a family insider saying Kim's behavior was "not that bad" - but I love the way it's written - the blogger says what we all think

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/05/28/family-insider-downplays-makes-excuses-kim-richards-behavior-mexico-photos-nicky-hiltons-bridal-shower/#/slide/1

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 3

I've got it figured out ;-)    Rumors were that Chad has some sort of "problem" while in Mexico.   He hasn't posted anything on IG since he first got there.   Despite all the talk about Kim going off the rails at the wedding, etc. , when she emerges she will say that she wasn't able to make it back to rehab on Monday (as they required), because she had to stay to take care of Chad.    She will go on to say none of the rumors about her are true, and she had a lovely time at the wedding, and had every intention of going immediately back to rehab, and wants to continue to work on her sobriety (sorry, I'm laughing just typing that), but everybody knows her children come first.     She's going to hope this satisfies Bravo, the police, the media, etc.     In the meantime, Kathy is probably working like mad to find a new rehab that will accept Kim. 

• Love 8

So for what it's worth, my 2 cents.  I DO think Kim was primed and ready to PARTAY on this Cabo wedding weekend. I think she's been there enough to know which pharmacia she can get some good shit  and with no prescription needed.  The fact that Minty didn't or wasn't ABLE to go just helped her ass out big time.  It's seems really unfortunate that poor Kimberley is the one elected to watch over Mom and not one of her older kids.  OK, maybe not Chad but why not Whitney?

Or is Kim mad at Whitney? Or is Whitney mad at Kim.... Who knows.

Can't QUITE figure out why in the world Kim put the FatBurger family on blast like the tabs reported.  WTF did THEY DO???

And yes, when she shows her wrinkled tan face somewhere (probably at some airport) we'll start talking about her again.  Until then, poor widdle Kimmie.....

Finally, with apologies to the person upthread who originally said this: Man, old Minty on his deathbed is SERIOUSLY having some damn BIG FUN!  THAT is the kind of deathbed I want! 

• Love 6

Old man Hilton was a booze hound and a womanizer, he was also an absentee dad and 1 son died from alcohol/drugs. There are problems on that side as well but money closed a lot of mouths. Both side have questionable pasts/histories with alcohol, drugs, sleeping around, multiple marriages and divorce. That said, in todays time, there is help available for those that want to change, get clean/sober and better their lives and in this, Richard/Hilton group, money is not a problem, denial is the problem IMO.

This is a good and very interesting point. Denial is a huge problem with this family both on the part of the addicts and the enablers. 

• Love 4

I've got it figured out ;-)    Rumors were that Chad has some sort of "problem" while in Mexico.   He hasn't posted anything on IG since he first got there.   Despite all the talk about Kim going off the rails at the wedding, etc. , when she emerges she will say that she wasn't able to make it back to rehab on Monday (as they required), because she had to stay to take care of Chad.    She will go on to say none of the rumors about her are true, and she had a lovely time at the wedding, and had every intention of going immediately back to rehab, and wants to continue to work on her sobriety (sorry, I'm laughing just typing that), but everybody knows her children come first.     She's going to hope this satisfies Bravo, the police, the media, etc.     In the meantime, Kathy is probably working like mad to find a new rehab that will accept Kim. 

Sadly, I can see her trying this.

So for what it's worth, my 2 cents.  I DO think Kim was primed and ready to PARTAY on this Cabo wedding weekend. I think she's been there enough to know which pharmacia she can get some good shit  and with no prescription needed.  The fact that Minty didn't or wasn't ABLE to go just helped her ass out big time.  It's seems really unfortunate that poor Kimberley is the one elected to watch over Mom and not one of her older kids.  OK, maybe not Chad but why not Whitney?

Or is Kim mad at Whitney? Or is Whitney mad at Kim.... Who knows.

Can't QUITE figure out why in the world Kim put the FatBurger family on blast like the tabs reported.  WTF did THEY DO???

And yes, when she shows her wrinkled tan face somewhere (probably at some airport) we'll start talking about her again.  Until then, poor widdle Kimmie.....

Finally, with apologies to the person upthread who originally said this: Man, old Minty on his deathbed is SERIOUSLY having some damn BIG FUN!  THAT is the kind of deathbed I want! 

I think Whitney stepped away first, she was not present at the Dr Phil show and that spoke volumes, IMO, that she has had enough of her mother's games/denials. Poor Kimberly feels responsible for her mother, remember when they took her to college and she said that she was worried about her mother staying strong (aka clean/sober) without her watching over her and Kim acknowledged that she relied on Kimberly to do that. My heart broke for that child right there and then, Kimberly has had to act as the parent for her mother because Kim can not be trusted at all. That sealed the deal for me when it came to those kids, they have been taking care of their mother their entire lives, not the other way around.  JMO

• Love 13

There are two comments under that piece saying that today's TMZ show reported that Kim is back in California but her whereabouts are unknown.  I didn't see TMZ so I can't confirm that report.

• Love 1

Old man Hilton was a booze hound and a womanizer, he was also an absentee dad and 1 son died from alcohol/drugs. There are problems on that side as well but money closed a lot of mouths. Both side have questionable pasts/histories with alcohol, drugs, sleeping around, multiple marriages and divorce. That said, in todays time, there is help available for those that want to change, get clean/sober and better their lives and in this, Richard/Hilton group, money is not a problem, denial is the problem IMO.

I swear sometimes I think if the Hiltons, and somewhat the Richards, is the reason for the daytime/primetime soap explosion in the 80s. How could you not get your ideas from these people.

• Love 3

QUICK, CHAD, GRAB YOUR ANKLES AND TUCK YOUR HEAD....

YOU'RE GETTING ROLLED RIGHT UNDER THE KIM BUS TO NOWHERE!!!

http://www.realitytea.com/2015/05/28/family-insider-downplays-makes-excuses-kim-richards-behavior-mexico-photos-nicky-hiltons-bridal-shower/#/slide/1

“She was definitely on something all weekend,” said the source, “but she wasn’t openly drinking alcohol. Kim even came to a bar one night and everyone was drinking champagne and partying around her but she didn’t take one drink.”

About the welcome party on Thursday, the source said, “I saw her order a water from the bartender and she wasn’t drinking [alcohol] in front of us, but she was still not normal.”

The insider said Kim sat next to Kyle Richards at the ceremony on Satuday. The insider added that Kim was “together the first half of the ceremony” but did not offer any details about the second half of the ceremony. TMZ reported that Kim verbally attacked Brooke and cussed out Thayer‘s family.

“Kim gave a really sweet toast after Brooke‘s first dance,” gushed the source. “She was completely coherent and seemed totally genuine and normal. She told Thayer there is nothing that feels better as a mother than knowing Brooke is taken care of when she’s not around.”

And here comes the bus for Chad… “Chad was not totally with it,” the source claimed, “and I think it was a double whammy for Brooke to see both her mom and brother like that.”

This is a lovely article full of snark, by the way...Well worth reading the whole thing.

• Love 8

"If I remember correctly, he didn't drink and spent a lot of his time on his knees, praying. He did have a bad start, marrying Elizabeth Taylor while she was still a teenager, almost, and then he went through Zsa Zsa in a hurry, but otherwise, he made it through OK."

Yeah, Conrad Junior was no saint. If I'm recalling correctly, Elizabeth Taylor talked about how he beat the stuffing out of her on their wedding night because she interrupted his card game. Also according to her, he beat her while she was pregnant and caused a miscarriage. Zsa Zsa also openly talked about being beaten by him. He was a perpetual abuser and alcoholic.

The marriage of little Kathy and Rick just seems like a unification of two seriously effed up families, just from different social strata.

• Love 6

On Headline News, the Dr. Drew Show is featuring Kim right now.  Joined in progress but wanted you to see what you could.  Taylor Armstrong called in and talked about how this kind of show (Housewives) could really harm an addiction prone person.

• Love 5

Yeah, Conrad Junior was no saint. If I'm recalling correctly, Elizabeth Taylor talked about how he beat the stuffing out of her on their wedding night because she interrupted his card game. Also according to her, he beat her while she was pregnant and caused a miscarriage. Zsa Zsa also openly talked about being beaten by him. He was a perpetual abuser and alcoholic.

Oh no he beat on Liz Taylor. I love Elizabeth Taylor and a fine actress. Thats sad.

• Love 2
(edited)

On Headline News, the Dr. Drew Show is featuring Kim right now. Joined in progress but wanted you to see what you could. Taylor Armstrong called in and talked about how this kind of show (Housewives) could really harm an addiction prone person.

Dr Drew said maybe the "sober coach" must had to leave because his or her sobriety was probably feeling uncomfortable with all the activity. That makes sense but I'll stick to the first theory the sober coach probably was berated and treated like shit by Kim and they said no way Jose!

Oh Im watching the May 27th Dr Drew I see Jennifer made an appearance talking to Dr Drew via Skype.

Here is the Taylor clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c98ayTbL3s&feature=youtu.be

Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 3

Dr Drew said maybe the "sober coach" must had to leave because his or her sobriety was probably feeling uncomfortable with all the activity. That makes sense but I'll stick to the first theory the sober coach probably was berated and treated like shit by Kim and they said no way Jose!

Oh Im watching the May 27th Dr Drew I see Jennifer made an appearance talking to Dr Drew via Skype.

Here is the Taylor clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1c98ayTbL3s&feature=youtu.be

It sounds like Taylor confirmed TMZ's story about Kim's behavior at the wedding!

• Love 3