Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Richards: No Escape from Witch Mountain

• Start Topic

So Kim is at the Malibu Beach Sober Living.  Based off the pictures they showed on Dr Phil. She's going to be treated like royalty!

Wow I'm going to start trusting in DailyMail they got all their spoilers dead on!! LOL.

LOL True. But, they failed in the YoFo & Anwar Instagram photo story. They fell for it. Their headline is "Frail Yolanda..." Their employees failed to check Anwar's account for the other photo.

Malibu Beach Sober Living: http://www.malibubeachsoberliving.org/

• Love 3

Saw the interview. She blames everybody but her self and doesn't even trust her kids. When she did finally go  it was to a Camp Cupcake for addicts, detox facials and sobriety massages, and she demanded special treatment on someone else's dime.

I hope she gets help and can stay sober and clean but I still wouldn't be surprised if went to hell and a hand basket. Nothing is ever her fault and her drinking had nothing to do with the way she attacked Kyle and her daughter about the bite and minimized it.

Like I said before, drunk or sober, mean as hell or playing nice, if Kim is on next season I'm not watching. Period. I've had my fill.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 13

Don't you love when the truth sneaks in. Dr Phil telling her, she can't handle the feed back from the show. Kim says yes I can handle it. DP says, no you read twitter and.....Kim-well, I was drinking..... umm, no Kim you said you hadn't been drinking. She will never get help imo. She is not some scared little woman. She is a nasty person, did you hear her say fuck him! She has to control everything. She has not been sober. Pills, weed, wine. That is some twisted sobriety there.

Everyone is so mean rude and wrong but Kim.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 24

Did she actually go to the place Dr. Phil is recommending, based on his final comments it looks like he knows that Kim checked herself into rehab because of "reports" and not something he knows first hand. His last words before talking up Malibu Beach Sober Living were that there were reports that Kim checked herself into rehab and "we certainly hope it's true and we wish her the best."

Edited by quinn
  • Love 7

Kyle was mentioned a little bit. It was more Kim spinning her story The kids saying this was a wakeup cal. Dr. Phil connecting the dots and calling her on it. Kim running out towards the end and sticking her head in the sand and then popping out to say good bye to the good Dr. in a kiss ass tone.

• Love 6

I actually think this is a very good, meaningful interview.  He has honed in very quickly on some of the causes of her addiction and need to narcotize her pain.

She's tap dancing very hard, but that's normal for addicts.

I'm glad to see on the RadarOnline above, that the show is paying for her rehab--that means he will stay on top of her if she will let him--and will continue to call her on her delusions.

Some of the pictures they are showing of younger Kim make me sad to see what a mess she is now--she was a beautiful young woman.

Two things really stood out to me.  One, she really, really, did not want to go to rehab.  That to me doesn't bode well for her chances of recovery.  She doesn't want to get sober because that means she'd have to be sober and she doesn't want that.  She wants to use to cope with life.  Secondly, people that cyber bully (I'm referring specifically to Twitter and Facebook) are assholes who know they are being hurtful to vulnerable people and don't give a shit.  That's about as low as it gets imo.

• Love 10

I haven't seen the interview yet. Was Kyle mentioned at all?

Yes she was. You'll have to watch it. The dog bite was covered. I felt like DP dismissed it, but I guess it was more about her sobriety not her other irresponsible behavior.

• Love 9

All he said was that Brandi is toxic. I don't see where he is blaming her at all.

And I did just hear him accuse his mother on camera of frequently taking pills in addition to drinking  .

eta:  and smoking pot.

I think I'm done with Diva Richards.  She has had so many chances and opportunities and she has blown them all and assumed the title of victim,  I feel for those kids and yes, I feel for Kyle and her family.  Kim in so invested in being the victim and the baby in the family who should be spoiled and coddled and never ACCOUNTABLE for any of her actions. Well, if she didn't have four children to take care of maybe that wouldn't be so bad.  But those kids are 100% god damned suffering from her actions. I'm hoping Kyle and Kathy both have the wherewithal to simply walk away from Kim and her manipulations {while maintaining close contact with the children} allowing Kim to finally hit rock bottom, thus possibly enabling her to find her way to sobriety.  but I'm not holding my breath.

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 17

Don't you love when the truth sneaks in. Dr Phil telling her, she can't handle the feed back from the show. Kim says yes I can handle it. DP says, no you read twitter and.....Kim-well, I was drinking..... umm, no Kim you said you hadn't been drinking. She will never get help imo. She is not some scared little woman. She is a nasty person, did you hear her say fuck him! She has to control everything. She has not been sober. Pills, weed, wine. That is some twisted sobriety there.

Everyone is so mean rude and wrong but Kim.

She even blamed the cops. Apparently she was in the locked bathroom stall for just mere seconds before the cops were beating on it and after she graciously opened it; then they were rough handling her while in handcuffs and that's what caused her to inadvertently kick one of them when she got to the station.

And I did just hear him accuse his mother on camera of frequently taking pills in addition to drinking  .

Yup, that and being a pot head.

• Love 16

Just finished watching Dr Phil here on the East Coast. She is such diva. She does not want to be helped. I am positively convinced this was a big fat PR move to improve her public persona. I applaud Phil and her kids, but Kim Richards is hellbent on living her life popping pills, drinking and taking drugs. Sounds like she chose the facility she wanted, Dr Phil paid for it and she left treatment bc she doesn't want treatment. Selfish bitch. I admit I know nothing about rehab and I have no one close to me that has been to rehab. I've done plenty of drugs and spent a lot of time drunk as a teenager and I thank God those days are behind me. I am probably an impatient bitch, but I have zero compassion for Kim Richards and I hope Bravo fires her so she can go live her drunk drugged life offscreen instead of being a fraud and blah, blah, blah my sobriety.

• Love 22

She even blamed the cops. Apparently she was in the locked bathroom stall for just mere seconds before the cops were beating on it and after she graciously opened it; then they were rough handling her while in handcuffs and that's what caused her to inadvertently kick one of them when she got to the station.

Lol, I know. Her story makes absolutely no sense and I loved that Dr. Phil wasn't buying it.

Eta:

I'm not laughing at the situation I'm laughing at Kim's ridiculous story telling.

• Love 18

I think from the last narrative where he "wished her well" that Kim may not have chosen his place to go--which is foolish of her--it looked beautiful and it would have been free.  I wonder if Bravo is paying for her to go somewhere else?

It looked like her kids see what's going on--particularly Brooke--she looked like she was over the tap dancing Kim was doing.  And good for Chad for recognizing that Brandi is not a good influence on his mom.   I wish Monty would step up and strongly tell Kim it is his wish that he'd get to see her get herself straight before anything happens to him.   She needs every possible pressure on her--because she is still not facing things--to stay and do the program and face what is really going on.

• Love 11

Monty should tell her that he would rather die "alone" knowing she was getting help than to have her using and getting drunk while caring for him. I think it would be more of a comfort for him that way. He passes knowing she is at least trying to get well.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 9

Detox Diva Kim Richards Threatens To Leave Rehab! Find Out Why She’s Blaming Dr. Phil

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/kim-richards-rehab-meltdown-diva-dr-phil/

Not so sure about this "report". They got basic facts wrong like it was Kathy that talked Kim into returning to the interview, she did not return! LOL

ENTIRE DR PHIL SHOW IS ALREADY UP ON YOU TUBE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e6vGVdc4-I

(You're welcome)

ETA:  HOLY SHIT, THE BITCH KEPT HIM WAITING AND HE CONFRONTS HER RIGHT OFF THE BAT!!!!!!

ETA:  12 minutes in and Dr. Phil is handing Kim her ass on a platter...Yikes!

ETA:  17 minutes in and she admits to drinking wine and lying to everyone at the reunion.

ETA:  26 minutes in and the kids are brought in...

ETA: 28 minutes in --- Brandi is brought up and Kim goes against Chad's assertion that Brandi is toxic to defend Brandi.

ETA:  37 minutes in Kim walks out when Dr. Phil informs her he has made arrangements for her locally "right down the road" (Malibu Beach Sober Living).  He also points out she needs to stop making diva demands.  

ETA:  TOTAL BITCH FOOTAGE AT 38 MINUTES, SCREAMING AND SWEARING AT HER KIDS AND "100% NOT GOING BACK IN THERE."  Damn, Kimmie's really got a thing for percentages...She's de-miked but the kids aren't and Chad does indeed confront her about using pills and smoking pot.  Kim maintains it's not like she drinks every day.  Typical addict rhetoric.  

(Trying to highlight certain hot topics so anyone who wants to FF to a particular part of the interview can do so)

Goddamned, this interview is more satisfying than a Snickers bar!!!

On a personal note, those poor kids.  Honestly, they looked like they had been through this so many, many times before and knew what the end result would likely be (and they were right).  My black little heart just breaks for them knowing they had to grow up with this vile narcissistic woman for a mother.

lets see, she blamed Kyle/Alexia/bog bite, then she blamed viewers and finally she blamed the stress of being on the show, watching the show and having to blog (something she rarely does to begin with, blogging)  I wish he would have brought up Kim's Paris "slip" and her PR half naked nap in the hotel hallway as well.

LOL True. But, they failed in the YoFo & Anwar Instagram photo story. They fell for it. Their headline is "Frail Yolanda..." Their employees failed to check Anwar's account for the other photo.

Malibu Beach Sober Living: http://www.malibubeachsoberliving.org/

Hmmmm, it looks like they allow clients pets, I wonder if that is where Kingsley was taken! LOL

I'm sorry, but the tweets we saw were not bullying. They were calling out her behavior. She is a drunk. She's a mean drunk. And she's a mean bitch sober. If she's so fragile about what people are tweeting then she best stay off Twitter, or better yet stay off tv if she's going to lie and claim she's sober when she's clearly not.

She does not go on twitter with any regularity to begin with, this was just another boo hoo sob story to deflect responsibility and garner some sympathy. Kim got far fewer nasty tweets than LisaR did after calling out Kim's poker night addict behavior. 

• Love 11

Dr. Phil sure didn't waste any time getting down to the nitty gritty.

but the tweets we saw were not bullying.

The ones shown during that interview were not bad. Dr. Phil's show likely wouldn't show the ones that were vicious.  I took a peek at the ladies' various twitter pages and FB pages when the reunion finished and there were a lot of terrible things posted not only to Kim, but to Kyle, Brandi, and LisaR. I read some very disgusting and vile comments. The difference is, Kim cannot handle it.

I am not at all defending Kim on that Twitter matter. It was just another attempt at Kim deflecting. Kim mentioned her anxiety, and as Dr. Phil noted, Twitter seemed to be a trigger for her. If Kim goes to Twitter to evaluate how the public feels about her, and it bothers her to the point that she must drink, then she needs to avoid those triggers, but she can't. Kim probably thrived on all the positive comments she had been receiving.  Kim was so used to reading uplifting, supportive, and "Team Kim" tweets, that it must have really thrown her for a loop to see how many people have turned on her for her destructive, lying, and vile behavior, especially with how she basically made the Alexia matter seem as if it was nothing.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 11

ITA......and I DO love me a Snickers Bar!!!!

As far as widdle kimmie,  bitch please.....

The looks on the kids faces said it all...

LOVED how widdle kimmie outed herself time and again with repeating the same bullshit about 'anxiety', 'sober 3 years', 'anxieties, 'don't remember - oh wait - remember through a fog - oh wait - remember in waves, anxieties,  AND her demands/conditions under which she would agree to grace the world with her presence in rehab....bitch, please GET OFF my TV. 

Funniest point to me was when ole Phil asked her if she was prepared to just walk away from RHOBH & the bitch got the weirdest look on her face as she lied, that OF COURSE she would walk away.....what a total drunken lying drunk liar who drunkenly lies!

Haven't ever watched Dr. Phil before (except for a couple snippets I couldn't avoid while tuning in to Biggest Loser that would come on right after his show) and probably won't again - but I did get my money's worth & credit him for having the chops to face her down - I doubt she has had to put up with a total lack of ass-kissing before....kimmie outed herself in a venue other than the totally sanitized environment she has been gifted with on Bravo & I, for one, am very, very pleased about that.

• Love 16

LOVED how widdle kimmie outed herself time and again with repeating the same bullshit about 'anxiety', 'sober 3 years', 'anxieties, 'don't remember - oh wait - remember through a fog - oh wait - remember in waves, anxieties,  AND her demands/conditions under which she would agree to grace the world with her presence in rehab....bitch, please GET OFF my TV.

I loved how suddenly Kim knew how many minutes she was locked in the Polo Lounge bathroom. Dr. Phil called her out on that by reminding her she said she can't remember details of that night. LOL  She then had this look on her face and quickly saying how she remembers that moment of the night. Those addicts!!

• Love 12

Love that Dr. Phil had taken Kim's rehab demands into account and had a treatment facility "right down the road". Bitch jumped up and couldn't run away fast enough! Her poor kids, though. They look like they are just done, the oldest one especially. Where is the other daughter? Did she already cut Kim off?

• Love 14

It also seemed like Kim feels it is ok to drink off camera, she kept saying she never drank on camera this season so no one should have questioned her sobriety. When DP pressed her, she admitted to drinking off camera but stressed that she never did on camera like that made it ok or that meant she was not off the wagon.

The mind of an addict is sure a crazy one. Yes, Kim claiming she never drank on the show was just so she could claim on the show that she had been sober for "three goddamn years!!" She should have been saying "Three Bravo seasons". Of course, that is a bullshit as she did relapse on the show. Back to square one, Kimmy!

• Love 10

Thanks persnickety!  So glad I didn't have to wait till 3!

I guess I'm one of the few here who feels for Kim, along of course with her family.  She actually admitted to more than we thought she would, so that's a step forward, right?

• Love 7

What an embarrassing performance. Kim clearly agreed to the interview for PR purposes, but it backfired so badly. I get that she's a lying liar that lies, but doesn't she have a publicist or manager that would have prepared her better? Or how about a crisis management team? This kind of situation is exactly what they're for. Cuz this was a disaster. Deflecting, crying, lying, blaming, diva behavior, storming out, her kids calling her out... I honestly can't imagine how it could have turned out worse for her.

• Love 17

It also seemed like Kim feels it is ok to drink off camera, she kept saying she never drank on camera this season so no one should have questioned her sobriety. When DP pressed her, she admitted to drinking off camera but stressed that she never did on camera like that made it ok or that meant she was not off the wagon.

I only pound back blissful sugary carbs all day long only on days that end in a "Y" but I never do that while at the gym. So when asked I can say " I am keeping to a healthy diet."....while at the gym....being grilled and bullied by people.... that only have my best interests at heart.

• Love 24

I guess I'm one of the few here who feels for Kim, along of course with her family. She actually admitted to more than we thought she would, so that's a step forward, right?

I feel for Kim, I believe her when she says she hated herself (I think she still does) and I believe she's had some horrible pain in her life that she hasn't dealt with. However, I cannot tolerate her inability to take any responsibility for her actions, her inability to tell the truth and her unwillingness to get treatment -at the very least for her children whom she claims to love so much.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 20

ENTIRE DR PHIL SHOW IS ALREADY UP ON YOU TUBE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e6vGVdc4-I

(You're welcome)

ETA:  HOLY SHIT, THE BITCH KEPT HIM WAITING AND HE CONFRONTS HER RIGHT OFF THE BAT!!!!!!

ETA:  12 minutes in and Dr. Phil is handing Kim her ass on a platter...Yikes!

ETA:  17 minutes in and she admits to drinking wine and lying to everyone at the reunion.

ETA:  26 minutes in and the kids are brought in...

ETA: 28 minutes in --- Brandi is brought up and Kim goes against Chad's assertion that Brandi is toxic to defend Brandi.

ETA:  37 minutes in Kim walks out when Dr. Phil informs her he has made arrangements for her locally "right down the road" (Malibu Beach Sober Living).  He also points out she needs to stop making diva demands.  

ETA:  TOTAL BITCH FOOTAGE AT 38 MINUTES, SCREAMING AND SWEARING AT HER KIDS AND "100% NOT GOING BACK IN THERE."  Damn, Kimmie's really got a thing for percentages...She's de-miked but the kids aren't and Chad does indeed confront her about using pills and smoking pot.  Kim maintains it's not like she drinks every day.  Typical addict rhetoric.  

(Trying to highlight certain hot topics so anyone who wants to FF to a particular part of the interview can do so)

On a personal note, those poor kids.  Honestly, they looked like they had been through this so many, many times before and knew what the end result would likely be (and they were right).  My black little heart just breaks for them knowing they had to grow up with this vile narcissistic woman for a mother.

I am in awe of you  . . . great recap.

• Love 14

Well, of course, if no one sees you do it, it doesn't count. Does that work with calories? If no one sees me eat a cheeseburger, I didn't actually absorb the calories?

I didn't think so.

• Love 14

When Kim walks out of the interview and Brooke goes to talk to her you can hear someone in the background ( Kathy H?) completely enabling Kim. She says something along the lines of this is not what we agreed to. Brooke seems to be over all of Kim's excuses, Kimberly seems all about pleasing Kim, and Chad seems to be in the middle. Kim doesn't want real sobriety- only her version of it where she can occasionally have a cocktail, and do whatever drug Dujour she feels like. What a wastoid.

• Love 15

I feel for Kim, I believe her when she says she hated herself (I think she still does) and I believe she's had some horrible pain in her life that she hasn't dealt with. However, I cannot tolerate her inability to take any responsibility for her actions, her inability to tell the truth and her unwillingness to get treatment -at the very least for her children whom she claims to love so much.

I don't feel for Kim. I feel for her family and Kingsley. Kim can fuck off. I don't give one damn what happens to the bitch.

• Love 11

The mind of an addict is sure a crazy one. Yes, Kim claiming she never drank on the show was just so she could claim on the show that she had been sober for "three goddamn years!!" She should have been saying "Three Bravo seasons". Of course, that is a bullshit as she did relapse on the show. Back to square one, Kimmy!

If only sobriety chips had a detection system and blew up or disintegrated when their owner falls of the wagon. You are either sober or you're not, no quibbling, no in between, no just a little bit, no a grey area.

• Love 13

New rule! If Kim comes back next season, Dr. Phil must be added as a Real Housewife!

If only to add "in a bar" to the end of every sentence she speaks.

ETA: It's on here right now. I'm in the beginning where he's still giving her enough rope to hang herself.

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 23

New rule! If Kim comes back next season, Dr. Phil must be added as a Real Housewife!

If just to add "in a bar" to the end of every sentence she speaks.

Could you imagine Dr Phil psychoanalyzing Brandi.  D'Omg.

• Love 14