Type keyword(s) to search

First Looks: Upcoming Episodes

• Start Topic

Hopefully it will be on after Tardy. My service provider said OC too.

More Tardy, then WWHL.  Not looking good.  

You know, Andy said this was the calmest, most mature reunion he's ever hosted (translation: the most boring reunion he's ever hosted).  I'm beginning to think the next parts won't be so great either, hence no first looks.  

I think we already saw the best highlights in the previews, and read about the other stuff online (like Shannon getting a CT scan to prove Brooks's scan was fake, Briana claiming Brooks wanted to show her his wee wee because he wanted her pregnant bod, etc).  

Plus, we already know that Vicki doesn't cop to anything, - so really, what's left to see/hear?

• Love 4

Geez.  The recording said RHOC reunion sneak peek and I got a Don't Be Tardy sneak peek.  Very disappointed.  They're screwing with us.

And then WWHL isn't on.  Maybe the guests didn't show up.  Not that I care that much about that.

• Love 1

Geez. The recording said RHOC reunion sneak peek and I got a Don't Be Tardy sneak peek. Very disappointed. They're screwing with us.

And then WWHL isn't on. Maybe the guests didn't show up. Not that I care that much about that.

And it was last week's sneak peek for tonight's episode of Tardy. I'm pissed! Head's are going to roll! JK, but they are wrong for getting my hopes up. Maybe tomorrow night sneak peek. Fingers crossed. I hate autocorrect, it said I was drunk instead of mad... Edited by featherhead
  • Love 2

Grrrr, I feel like I was tricked into watching Tardy For The Party!

And it was last week's sneak peek for tonight's episode of Tardy. I'm pissed! Head's are going to roll! JK, but they are wrong for getting my hopes up. Maybe tomorrow night sneak peek. Fingers crossed. I hate autocorrect, it said I was drunk instead of mad...

Heh heh.
  • Love 2

meghan-edmonds.png?w=600

Check out our list of the top three reasons to tune into the "Real Housewives of Orange County" season 10 reunion below:

3. Meghan's first reunion: Meghan stirred up a lot of drama on her first season of RHOC, and she's had plenty of controversial things to say about them while watching the show for herself. But how will she stand up to heat when she comes face to face with all her cast mates for the first time since filming wrapped? We think she's up for the challenge, but we highly doubt she'll make it through her first reunion without shedding a few tears first.

2. Update on Vicki and her friendships: By the season 10 finale just about all of Vicki's friendships was hanging on by a loose strand, especially her friendship with Shannon. The ladies got into a huge argument at Tamra's baptism party, and Shannon blasted Vicki for betraying her and blabbing off about her husband's affair to strangers. Now that the seasons over, we want to see if the ladies have been able to resolve their problems, or will they use the reunion as their platform to burry the hatchet?

1. The truth about Brooks' cancer: It's the question everyone's been asking all season long: Does Brooks really have cancer? None of Vicki's cast mates believe Brooks is really suffering from cancer like he's been claiming all season long, and there seems to be a league of fans who are just as skeptical as the housewives are. Finally, Vicki will reveal what she really knows about her ex-boyfriend's cancer, and fans will even get to hear the truth from the horses mouth when Brooks joins them on the couch.

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/74786/20151019/real-housewives-of-oc-season-10-reunion-3-reasons-watch-2015-special-video.htm

vicki-gunvalson.png?w=600

Season 10 Reunion Spoilers--

5. Meghan's new hair: The reality newbie started the show as a banging blonde. Although we didn't get to see her on the series sporting her first hair change, Meghan later dyed her hair pink in honor of her husband's late wife Leann Edmonds, who died from her battle with breast cancer. When fans see Meghan on the upcoming reunion, she'll have a new hair color that has her looking even hotter.

4. Shannon's getting confrontational: Although Shannon admitted in the reunion sneak peek that she doesn't like confrontation, she certainly brought it when the topic of her one-time friend Vicki blabbing about her husband's affair comes up. Shannon's been arguing with people since she first joined the show (remember her big blow outs with Heather during season nine), but her latest fall out may be the most crucial one yet.

3. Nobody believes Brooks has cancer: Even Heather, who has kept her opinions to herself for the most part, is calling Vicki's boyfriend out about his alleged diagnosis. However, it's not Brooks' faking his cancer that has the reality veteran the most upset, it's the fact that Vicki knew and played along.

2. Shannon has proof Brooks faked his cancer: Vicki admits that she "fabricated" a few stories this season; however, she won't admit to lying about Brooks cancer. In the sneak peek Vicki confesses, "I don't have any proof that he's not faking cancer, and I don't have any proof that he is," to which Shannon quickly chimes in and reveals that she does have proof.

1. Everyone wants Vicki to stop lying: Although the sneak peek doesn't reveal what exactly Vicki has been lying about all season, she admits that she didn't lie on purpose to her cast mates. Regardless to what Vicki's been fibbing about, everyone's pretty fed up with the original cast member and wants her to start telling the truth. If she doesn't, all her friendships with the cast may come to an unfortunate end.

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/74708/20151017/real-housewives-oc-top-5-reunion-spoilers-vicki-lying-brooks-cancer-video.htm

Really?  I got Tardy for the Party at 11.  Weird.  Was WWHL on at 10?

I want to say it was 10:30 - 11:00. I was so busy avoiding all the damned episodes of Tardy for the Party when I turned by and it was on, I didn't notice the time. I even though it was maybe an old episode, but that daughter of Whoopie's was behind the bar (WHY exactly does SHE rate a reality show, por favor??) and they were showing clips of Molly in Jem & the Holograms so I knew it was new.

According to Comcast's online schedule, Bravo will be playing some RH First Looks at around 9:50 tonight.

Even though it was on last night, my cable guide shows a First Looks for Tardy tonight  9:32 - 9:52 pm EST.  When I checked the guide last night, it showed a full hour of First Looks on Bravo tonight but the listing didn't specify which shows.  That's gone now and replaced with the Tardy one.

Someone at Bravo needs to get their shit together.  They feed the schedule to cable and satellite providers and they're often wrong.

• Love 2

Welllllp, it turns out they played Tardy (my gawd they're like Bravo's version of those filthy reality TV whores!), NJ (I totally resent Bravo trying to make me feel sorry for these rif-raff), and then I got "Manzo'd". Screw this nonsense.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 3

Andy played another preview on WWHL tonight and Briana says that she witnessed Brooks shaking Vicki by her shoulders in anger and that is another reason she disliked him. Vicki says it did happen but that its not like he beat her..................! IMO, Briana has ample reason for wanting Brooks out of Vicki's life and 1 of those reason is that he DID get physical with her!

• Love 3

Here is a First Look courtesy of People:  http://www.people.com/article/real-housewives-orange-county-reunion-finale-vicki-gunvalson-admits-brooks-ayers-lie-exclusive

"I expected casseroles."  If someone is battling cancer and on and up the butt coffee diet and no white food-just who would the casserole be for?  Vicki and her children?

Maybe you just make up a lie when the casseroles don't arrive:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/episode-22/videos/vicki-admits-to-fabricating-a-story

• Love 1

Here is a First Look courtesy of People:  http://www.people.com/article/real-housewives-orange-county-reunion-finale-vicki-gunvalson-admits-brooks-ayers-lie-exclusive

"I expected casseroles."  If someone is battling cancer and on and up the butt coffee diet and no white food-just who would the casserole be for?  Vicki and her children?

Maybe you just make up a lie when the casseroles don't arrive:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/episode-22/videos/vicki-admits-to-fabricating-a-story

Vicki saying to Brooks..."This is your baby (the cancer), I'm just going to take care of my family" makes me believe she knew he was NOT sick and went along with it anyway! IMO, she wanted the sympathy from this storyline and nothing more.

• Love 4

Andy played another preview on WWHL tonight and Briana says that she witnessed Brooks shaking Vicki by her shoulders in anger and that is another reason she disliked him. Vicki says it did happen but that its not like he beat her..................! IMO, Briana has ample reason for wanting Brooks out of Vicki's life and 1 of those reason is that he DID get physical with her!

I have to be honest when I say I can easily imagine Vicki as that hysterical woman on "Airplane!" with people lined up to smack her...
  • Love 8

Yep, old Mount Rushmore head is really gonna scoop the shit on Sunday's part 3.  I guess. BTW, anyone want to hazard a guess as to how many tranquilizers she took before filming?  Never seen the OG so CALM...

And she's askeered of Crooksie? Really??

• Love 4

It sounds like the lost footage episode will have fun scenes...Shannon has a unique ladies lunch...I can only imagine what that would entail....and funny thay heather is teaching meghan an i.portal California skill...botox lol

• Love 2

There's speculation that they may have made (erp..erp..hold on a minute)...a sex tape. Brooks may have something that could really embarrass the OG.

Lol she shouldn't be embarrassed about a sex tape. Who would actually watch it? If she did and he releases it, it will be the least downloaded sex tape of all time. It will be like it never happened.

• Love 3

Lol she shouldn't be embarrassed about a sex tape. Who would actually watch it? If she did and he releases it, it will be the least downloaded sex tape of all time. It will be like it never happened.

I don't know, I think it would be giggle worthy.......for at least the first five minutes.

• Love 1

My TV guide is now showing the Brooks interview at 9 pm followed by Secrets Revealed at 9:30 pm.

Eta: On Thursday (oops)

I saw that too.

Didn't Andy say the Brooks' interview was an hour?   It's listed as half an hour in my cable guide.

• Love 2

I saw that too.

Didn't Andy say the Brooks' interview was an hour?   It's listed as half an hour in my cable guide.

Yeah it keeps getting shorter. Why would anyone want to watch it at this point? It's old, old news. The gig is up. I bet Andy is pissed that E News stole the show.
  • Love 4

So much for Vicki saying the women "grilled Brooks" for over an hour at CUT Fitness. 

In that clip Brooks says he spent a total of 10 minutes talking to them about his treatment plans that day.

I could never figure out what happened to the missing 58 minutes of footage.  Just so many lies.  I am getting the impression that both Vicki and Brooks don't grasp the concept that "fabrication" means lie, and not of the little white variety, it is the lie that is made up out of whole cloth.

• Love 5

My TV guide is now showing the Brooks interview at 9 pm followed by Secrets Revealed at 9:30 pm.

Eta: On Thursday (oops)

I noticed my inline schedule says the special is an hour and a half, followed by a 30-minute repeat. Huh? This is followed by WWHL and then the "lost footage" special. I'm not sure I am going to watch the Brooks special.
  • Love 1

I noticed my inline schedule says the special is an hour and a half, followed by a 30-minute repeat. Huh? This is followed by WWHL and then the "lost footage" special. I'm not sure I am going to watch the Brooks special.

I don't plan to watch it either. In the famous words of more than one Housewife..........I'm Done!

I sooooo did not want to believe it was all a lie. This whole season has been disgusting. The only good I could see coming from this is the firing of Vicki and I don't think that will happen. I miss the snarky fun shit, both on the show and on this forum. :-(

• Love 3

I don't plan to watch it either. In the famous words of more than one Housewife..........I'm Done!

I sooooo did not want to believe it was all a lie. This whole season has been disgusting. The only good I could see coming from this is the firing of Vicki and I don't think that will happen. I miss the snarky fun shit, both on the show and on this forum. :-(

I'm not watching either.

Confession...I missed most of this season, but it doesn't sound as though I missed much

I totally missed Tampon getting baptized by the Joe Simpson wannabe. I didn't read anywhere on these pages that all of the water in the pool turned to blood or that a solar eclipse occurred - so I'm kind of bummed.

Speaking of another show - BH. I didn't watch the trailer but I heard this season will be the other ladies getting together to put Yolanda in the hot seat - questioning the validity of her Lemon-Lime Disease.

• Love 2

The obvious question...how much did Brooks get paid for this 'special' and interview? And will it go to any legal bills? Okay, I'm not a lawyer but we have misrepresentation and forgery here, at the very least.

• Love 3

It might be funny if she got hit in the head by a nerf ball.
  • Love 4

Okay, I'm not a lawyer but we have misrepresentation and forgery here, at the very least.

It's possible that CoH's legal peeps sent him cyst-and-decease demand that included publicly acknowledging he altered documents in exchange for not coming after him. Considering the $$$ CoH's attys deal with daily (malpractice claims, research funding and patents, expansion), the Brooks sitch is probably a fairly quick case for them.

• Love 4

I'm not watching either.

Confession...I missed most of this season, but it doesn't sound as though I missed much

I totally missed Tampon getting baptized by the Joe Simpson wannabe. I didn't read anywhere on these pages that all of the water in the pool turned to blood or that a solar eclipse occurred - so I'm kind of bummed.

Speaking of another show - BH. I didn't watch the trailer but I heard this season will be the other ladies getting together to put Yolanda in the hot seat - questioning the validity of her Lemon-Lime Disease.

Probably. Hopefully that will be followed by the "ladies" putting Kyle in the hot seat questioning Maurice's fidelity, Lisa R in the hot seat questioning if she's really as freaky as she too often presents herself, and Kim in the hot seat questioning exactly what items she took in that $600 Target haul.

• Love 2

In California you cannot threaten criminal charges in a civil matter.  I posted an earlier article about Brooks' forgeries could be construed altering medical documents (I would assume that would also include creating one) and such an action is a misdemeanor.  Usually they won't extradite on misdemeanors.  I would say City of Hope may or may not have given him the courtesy of letting him know they would be issuing a statement to E News.   I doubt they wasted the stationery on a Cease & Desist letter.  Brooks could be sued and held for expenses related to searching for his records and legal counsel's fees.  Again I don't see anyone wasting the money to go after the dirtbag.   

• Love 1