Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Oh dear God, <Katherine Chancellor>, what's up here?

You got yer mirror-creamy-nood-writing-Kyle [and don't even ask me about Summer]; you got yer yer-a-stupid-ass-stupider-than-we've-ever-seen-you-Nick; you got yer I can't even stand to hyphenate it Nick/Sharon routine, with a side of make this a good one, Sharon, he's got to go down here, Then, we've got the "your signature, Bingo, doesn't match previous documents" item...

Not like we don't know what's coming here, is it?

And, while I'm at it, FOAD Nick.

• Love 7

Thumper, I was also wondering if Kyle might actually be Victor's. Doesn't every woman long for that Newman white gold all up in their uterus? Nikki, Ashley, Hope, Sabrina...maybe Diane just couldn't resist turkey bastering herself with some of Victor's premium cream. Upon realizing that Victor is what happens when Satan pops a zit, she threw her lot in with Jack.

We can settle the matter with a foolproof Swiss DNA test using one of Kyle's hairbrushes, preferrably the one Noah beats him with.

• Love 6

Well, apparently the secret that Sharon has about Nick is that he broke some girls neck and Victor paid a lot of money to keep it quiet...Nick threatened Sharon with keeping Faith from her again and Sharon told him if he tries it, she will tell the whole world what he did...also Kyle is the one who wrote the message on Sharon's mirror, trying to spook her into telling all, when Noah heard what Kyle did, Noah smashed him in the face..LOL...

I just saw this on another (disreputable) board, and was wondering where this comes from exactly. It certainly wasn't something that I remember happening in the early days of Nick or Sharon. This has got to be some retcon from Pratt, right? This is just so unbelievably stupid I can't even wrap my brain around all its ramifications. Even if it was some kind of horrible accident that Victor managed to throw his millions at and hide, why would Sharon have wanted to be with such a guy who could have his father buy his way out of any bad situation he managed to get himself into.

This is just stupefying in its utter ridiculousness.

ETA: I just saw that this is an actual spoiler for today's US show. Good lord. What next?

Ninja, I thought Kyle's and Abby's paternity had been resolved back in the early '90s with a paternity test.  Wasn't Diane going to steal Victor's sperm from the fertility clinic or something, Nikki found out and pulled some kind of switch with the sperm specimens. Wasn't Ashley also planning to do that? I'm sure I've got this mixed up somehow, but I thought they'd actually gone that route and resolved WTD's really were.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 5

Was it said how long Sharon knew this secret?  Makes me wonder why she didn't use this the last time Nick dragged her to court.

Exactly!!! Another inconsistency in writing, but then when isn't it inconsistent? There is no way Sharon would go to the lengths of putting Faith on the stand to say she saw a lady in a housecoat at her dad's house when Sharon could say Nick is a killer and got away with it due to his father's influence. Or as it is known these days, affluenza. And Dummer, I would STFU about Sharon. Your mother, grandfather and now father have all been fingered in murders. Hmmm, maybe you did off your hubby.

I have been rooting for a Sharon/Dylan pairing since he came to town so I hope they develop into a couple. I have always liked their relationship, and he and Avery have never been together. In fact Avery can leave town and take greaseball Joe with her.

ETA, I doubt Nick will be shown to be a full blown killer. More likely some questionable manslaughter case. However I don't think anything Sharon has done would approach that.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 3

Okay, here's the scoop.  Nick didn't kill the girl, he just got her paralyzed, first with alcohol and then by (maybe) daring her to jump from the balcony of the ranch house into the pool.   Apparently she was a diver training to go to the Olympics.   I have to confess I didn't have time to watch the show so just caught a few scenes, but that is what I caught.  Pricktor paid off her family for medical expenses, education etc, as long as they agreed to not pursue charges against Nick.  Sharon overheard all of this and ONLY NOW  is revealing it to blackmail Nick into allowing her more time with Faith. Why didn't she bring this up in court?  She didn't think she needed to, and then it was too late.  Also something about not wanting the financial commitment Pricktor made to the girl (now woman) to disappear if it became public knowledge.  However, Sharon said her lawyer (the useless one from the custody hearing) said the statute of limitations has run out on the crime (serving alcohol to a minor), but that she could take civil action. (That didn't make sense if they agreed to a pay-off but what do I know.)  Also, Sharon confirms that Nick was sexing up all kinds of girls back then, not just that one who visited him in the unknown cabin just before he got bear-trapped (Amy?).

Abby revealed to Ashley that she knows about her and Ben screwing, and Ben skedaddled out of their quickly.  Victoria met with Pricktor and much blah blah about Jabot and Ashley will be working for him one day soon.  Something about Hex for sure, as Ashley was there for a bit and said something about going international with Hex, and Pricktor was all: hey, good for you

Abby and Ben told Dylan about the Austin stuff, and Abby thinks Sharon is the killer. (Of course.)  (Why is Abby wearing that ridiculous outfit?)

Jack and Phyllis are going to elope, so P tells Avery that she would have been her Maid of Honour, but not anymore.  Avery told Jack that she thinks something is amiss with Gabriel's lack of attention to contract signing and his signature is suspicious.  Jack covered for Gabriel.

Gabriel blah blahed with Connor.  Boring.

Chelsea and Billy both admitted they wanted to postpone the wedding.  Ches says she is not over Adam, Billy said he had a boner for Victoria.  No, not really, I think he said he was rushing it cause he didn't want to lose her.

There was probably more but that's all I got.

I know this is a big retcon of Nick and Sharon's history, but I actually don't care, because I am happy to see her get the upper hand over that neanderthal loser.  I hate him a lot, and it gets stronger every day!  But if this is what she said in the video, she has a problem because now the Scoobies know it too.

• Love 6

So Nick really isn't responsible for that girl breaking her neck. I guess he could have been charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor and faced a lawsuit, but if she willingly chose to be a dumbass and jump off a roof then that's on her. I can see why the family wanted to cover it up at the time but I don't see what the point would be in trying to keep it secret now. If the girl and her family were paid off that means they didn't go to the police which means there's no proof that Nick gave her alcohol or that the accident happened on Newman property. If Sharon and the girl expose him all he has to do is say the girl is colluding with unstable Sharon to hurt him. Worst case scenario - the truth comes out and Nick puts a spin on it and says it was a tragic accident that happened because he and the girl were young and stupid. The Newmans have survived scandals far worse than this so I'm really not seeing how this would be all the damaging.

• Love 6
I know this is a big retcon of Nick and Sharon's history, but I actually don't care, because I am happy to see her get the upper hand over that neanderthal loser.  I hate him a lot, and it gets stronger every day!  But if this is what she said in the video, she has a problem because now the Scoobies know it too.

I agree. I also didn't find it too nutty a retcon. It is the kind of thing rich kids do and get away with. But not so bad that it's utterly implausible that we didn't know about it until now. It is a bit hard to buy that Sharon wouldn't have used this in the custody hearing but considering she used nothing, including Nick's 18-year paternity lie, I can live with this.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 7

This is a question I have been struggling with since the cabin mystery started, and I am about to show my ignorance.  I know everyone said Summer could not have put Austin in the wardrobe, but I don't understand how anyone could have put him in there.  When it was opened, he fell out and was obviously standing straight up.  I don't know much about dead bodies, but unless they are stiff as a board, wouldn't the body have just crumpled to the bottom of the wardrobe, and pushed open the doors?  There was no massive lock on that door, and it came open easily.  I don't know how long it takes for a body to get stiff enough to stand up alone, but this has made no sense to me from the beginning.  This is why I believed he was alive, and it was just a joke at first.  Someone with some experience with dead bodies needs to explain to me how he would have just stood straight up in that wardrobe.   

Tried to move to daily episode thread - no luck

Edited by movinon
  • Love 6

Okay, here's the scoop.  Nick didn't kill the girl, he just got her paralyzed, first with alcohol and then by (maybe) daring her to jump from the balcony of the ranch house into the pool.   Apparently she was a diver training to go to the Olympics.   I have to confess I didn't have time to watch the show so just caught a few scenes, but that is what I caught.  Pricktor paid off her family for medical expenses, education etc, as long as they agreed to not pursue charges against Nick.  Sharon overheard all of this and ONLY NOW  is revealing it to blackmail Nick into allowing her more time with Faith. Why didn't she bring this up in court?  She didn't think she needed to, and then it was too late.  Also something about not wanting the financial commitment Pricktor made to the girl (now woman) to disappear if it became public knowledge.  However, Sharon said her lawyer (the useless one from the custody hearing) said the statute of limitations has run out on the crime (serving alcohol to a minor), but that she could take civil action. (That didn't make sense if they agreed to a pay-off but what do I know.)  Also, Sharon confirms that Nick was sexing up all kinds of girls back then, not just that one who visited him in the unknown cabin just before he got bear-trapped (Amy?).

Abby revealed to Ashley that she knows about her and Ben screwing, and Ben skedaddled out of their quickly.  Victoria met with Pricktor and much blah blah about Jabot and Ashley will be working for him one day soon.  Something about Hex for sure, as Ashley was there for a bit and said something about going international with Hex, and Pricktor was all: hey, good for you

Abby and Ben told Dylan about the Austin stuff, and Abby thinks Sharon is the killer. (Of course.)  (Why is Abby wearing that ridiculous outfit?)

Jack and Phyllis are going to elope, so P tells Avery that she would have been her Maid of Honour, but not anymore.  Avery told Jack that she thinks something is amiss with Gabriel's lack of attention to contract signing and his signature is suspicious.  Jack covered for Gabriel.

Gabriel blah blahed with Connor.  Boring.

Chelsea and Billy both admitted they wanted to postpone the wedding.  Ches says she is not over Adam, Billy said he had a boner for Victoria.  No, not really, I think he said he was rushing it cause he didn't want to lose her.

There was probably more but that's all I got.

I know this is a big retcon of Nick and Sharon's history, but I actually don't care, because I am happy to see her get the upper hand over that neanderthal loser.  I hate him a lot, and it gets stronger every day!  But if this is what she said in the video, she has a problem because now the Scoobies know it too.

Thanks Bannana great recap. I so agree with you on Sharon and Nick. I despise Dickweed .It is finally Sharon that has the upper hand with the jerk and I am reveling in it even though I know it's not gonna last! sigh.......I don't think Sharon revealed what Nick did in Austin's video. She just said that anyone else would still be in jail for what he did and Victor paid big money to keep it quiet.She is still going to be a target of Victor's and Nick's wrath and that is probably why she is arrested later for Courtney's murder.

• Love 6

Thanks Bannana great recap. I so agree with you on Sharon and Nick. I despise Dickweed .It is finally Sharon that has the upper hand with the jerk and I am reveling in it even though I know it's not gonna last! sigh.......I don't think Sharon revealed what Nick did in Austin's video. She just said that anyone else would still be in jail for what he did and Victor paid big money to keep it quiet.She is still going to be a target of Victor's and Nick's wrath and that is probably why she is arrested later for Courtney's murder.

Has Courtney been murdered yet? Whenever the Scoobies are together huddled over the laptop, she's not there. Have they even mentioned her?

I know Abby is with Stitch, Kyle & Abby rich do nothing's while Kevin is supposed to be working for the police, Mariah's & Noah's bar fell down. Most of them are rich trust fund babies, except for Kevin & Mariah. How are they supporting themselves now?

• Love 4

Has Courtney been murdered yet? Whenever the Scoobies are together huddled over the laptop, she's not there. Have they even mentioned her?

I know Abby is with Stitch, Kyle & Abby rich do nothing's while Kevin is supposed to be working for the police, Mariah's & Noah's bar fell down. Most of them are rich trust fund babies, except for Kevin & Mariah. How are they supporting themselves now?

Well maybe I should have spoilered the Courtney thing!  Just a twitter rumor that someone tweeted a couple of weeks ago from a fan that supposedly saw it in a tour of the set.. No I haven't seen her with the Scoobies lately but did see the preview where she accepts Noah's proposal.I hope she is not killed but really who knows with this mess?

Maybe Mariah can get unemployment compensation! LOL It is always amazing how you hardly ever see anyone working on this show.

• Love 1

Courtney is in the previews accepting a proposal!

Ok this whole Sharon confession/blackmail of Nick about Sandra is bullcrap but now we know who is the person who was talked about showing up in a wheelchair some time ago.  What bothers me is how Sharon watched this all unfold over a period of time being at the party, hiding while people left, Nick and Sandra pooling it up and drinking leading up to the dive off the roof and Sharon is there the whole time?  Then the girl dives, doesn't come up and she nor Nick do anything?  Sharon doesn't jump in herself and yell at Nick to call for help but hides behind a pool house watching it all unfold, she is as bad as Nick for doing nothing.  And now after all these months of the custody debacle we are supposed to believe she hoped Nick would "do the right thing about Faith" and she wouldn't have to pull the pool card?!  Sorry not buying it. Too much too late writers.  Now is not the time to make this Austin murder more interesting by adding this.  And that was the first time I can recall SC acting her words instead of feeling them, that was a lot of script to memorize and deliver!     

On a shallow note ED is looking weary these days....not liking the lack of hair style nor the black and white dress she had on and the scoop neckline days are done if she wants to not showcase her aging neck.  She normally looks great.  

Phyllis is looking good, like her hair longer but she and Avery acting like sisters is weird, they were never close so hard to buy into their chit chats.  

I didn't get it about Adam's signatures as Gabriel.  They looked the same to me!  Same characteristics I thought so what did I miss?

Why is Summer being dressed in those horrible sweaters you can see her ill fitting bras through.  Stacey and Clinton where are you?!  And Ted please come help her with her hair, she can't decide if she is going to be orange with black roots, blonde with black roots or brownish orange with black roots.  

Where is Joe?

Edited by Foghorn Leghorn
  • Love 6

Phyllis is looking good, like her hair longer but she and Avery acting like sisters is weird, they were never close so hard to buy into their chit chats.

And couldn't they at least slightly resemble each other?  They look about as much like sisters as Tracy and Neil look like brothers.

Where is Joe?

Good question.

• Love 3

Ok this whole Sharon confession/blackmail of Nick about Sandra is bullcrap but now we know who is the person who was talked about showing up in a wheelchair some time ago.  What bothers me is how Sharon watched this all unfold over a period of time being at the party, hiding while people left, Nick and Sandra pooling it up and drinking leading up to the dive off the roof and Sharon is there the whole time?  Then the girl dives, doesn't come up and she nor Nick do anything?  Sharon doesn't jump in herself and yell at Nick to call for help but hides behind a pool house watching it all unfold, she is as bad as Nick for doing nothing.  And now after all these months of the custody debacle we are supposed to believe she hoped Nick would "do the right thing about Faith" and she wouldn't have to pull the pool card?!  Sorry not buying it. Too much too late writers.  Now is not the time to make this Austin murder more interesting by adding this.  And that was the first time I can recall SC acting her words instead of feeling them, that was a lot of script to memorize and deliver!     

If Sharon were to expose Nick I wonder if she would also mention that she was complicit in the coverup. Probably not.

• Love 3

Ok this whole Sharon confession/blackmail of Nick about Sandra is bullcrap but now we know who is the person who was talked about showing up in a wheelchair some time ago. What bothers me is how Sharon watched this all unfold over a period of time being at the party, hiding while people left, Nick and Sandra pooling it up and drinking leading up to the dive off the roof and Sharon is there the whole time? Then the girl dives, doesn't come up and she nor Nick do anything? Sharon doesn't jump in herself and yell at Nick to call for help but hides behind a pool house watching it all unfold, she is as bad as Nick for doing nothing. And now after all these months of the custody debacle we are supposed to believe she hoped Nick would "do the right thing about Faith" and she wouldn't have to pull the pool card?! Sorry not buying it. Too much too late writers. Now is not the time to make this Austin murder more interesting by adding this. And that was the first time I can recall SC acting her words instead of feeling them, that was a lot of script to memorize and deliver!

On a shallow note ED is looking weary these days....not liking the lack of hair style nor the black and white dress she had on and the scoop neckline days are done if she wants to not showcase her aging neck. She normally looks great.

I didn't get it about Adam's signatures as Gabriel. They looked the same to me! Same characteristics I thought so what did I miss?

Why is Summer being dressed in those horrible sweaters you can see her ill fitting bras through. Stacey and Clinton where are you?! And Ted please come help her with her hair, she can't decide if she is going to be orange with black roots, blonde with black roots or brownish orange with black roots.

Where is Joe?

You ain't never lied. The style on this show is atrocious and lazy and cheap looking. I would like to add most of the characters need a sprucing up in the hair department. It's awful even the ones who have passably attractive hair have had the same style (cut and color) for YEARS! Don't the actors or staff open magazines or shit just get bored?

I agree that this Sandra with the broken neck story is just totally stupid.UGH! CP is a crappy head writer.

He is the plot lines aren't making any sense and people are acting outta character to suit his creative fancies.

• Love 3

Shallow note: WTF is Abby wearing? That bedazzled sleeveless cropped sweatshirt. The way too young for her hairstyle + the stringy extensions. The expensive looking yet unflattering skirt. She should go to jail just for that outfit alone.

Shallow note the second: Sharon Case looks fantastic in that shade of blue.

Shallow note the third: I like the dress Chelsea was wearing, but not the fabric or the colours.

Shallow note the fourth: Avery's hair is atrocious.

Stitch plus Private Plywood plus Abby = the cheater leading the stupid leading the dumb.

• Love 4

On a shallow note ED is looking weary these days....not liking the lack of hair style nor the black and white dress she had on and the scoop neckline days are done if she wants to not showcase her aging neck.  She normally looks great.

Funny, I said the same thing to my hubby and he agreed and we are usually ED fans.

• Love 1

k this whole Sharon confession/blackmail of Nick about Sandra is bullcrap but now we know who is the person who was talked about showing up in a wheelchair some time ago.  What bothers me is how Sharon watched this all unfold over a period of time being at the party, hiding while people left, Nick and Sandra pooling it up and drinking leading up to the dive off the roof and Sharon is there the whole time?  Then the girl dives, doesn't come up and she nor Nick do anything?  Sharon doesn't jump in herself and yell at Nick to call for help but hides behind a pool house watching it all unfold, she is as bad as Nick for doing nothing.  And now after all these months of the custody debacle we are supposed to believe she hoped Nick would "do the right thing about Faith" and she wouldn't have to pull the pool card?!  Sorry not buying it. Too much too late writers.  Now is not the time to make this Austin murder more interesting by adding this.  And that was the first time I can recall SC acting her words instead of feeling them, that was a lot of script to memorize and deliver!

I am not buying the whole rewrite either and truly it makes both Sharon and Nick look bad. Sharon actually looks worse than Nick cuz she was totally ok with this for years and years and is only now blackmailing him. I thought she was so much better than everyone else..  BAH

• Love 1

Kudo's to SC and JM for doing such a good job on bringing us up to speed on this story line that we and they know never happened, it must have been difficult for them as actors knowing this scenario never ever played out in their past together on this show...they pulled it off though like the pros they are..if we the viewers are shocked at this rewrite, they must be also, yet they have to bring it to us as though their characters lived it before....they have to try to make it believable to us...

• Love 4

So much exposition. So boring!

I'm glad to see Sharon get the upper hand on Nick but the storytelling/writing really stinks.

That scene with Sharon and Nick recounting "the neck break" was downright embarrassing. FFS. Is that the scriptwriter? Breakdown writer? Whoever did it is a straight up HACK.
  • Love 3

Not a chance. Miss honest is only honest when she benefits.

Sorry that my reply is off-topic, but IMO the WORST offender of this is Lily!  She always demanded honesty from everybody while keeping a million secrets herself.

• Love 3

That scene with Sharon and Nick recounting "the neck break" was downright embarrassing. FFS. Is that the scriptwriter? Breakdown writer? Whoever did it is a straight up HACK.

I actually felt sorry for SC having to try to sell that ridiculous story to us..she had a lot of dialogue and she definitely did it well, but she must have been thinking all the while..this is bullcrap..

• Love 6
I actually felt sorry for SC having to try to sell that ridiculous story to us..she had a lot of dialogue and she definitely did it well, but she must have been thinking all the while..this is bullcrap..

Oh yeah, she did the best she could. I even felt sorry for JM. What dreck. The story itself -- the idea behind it -- wasn't what offended me. As far as rewrites/retcons go, it wasn't too bad. It was the way they presented it. There were so many ways that conversation could have gone. That play by play, totally fake, stupid way they did it was some of the worst writing I've seen in a long time.

• Love 6

So in Friday's Canadian Victor says to the co-conspirator: "We can't let on that we know each other" or something like that. This makes me think it's not doppelJack in there. Why would he say that to a Jack lookalike?

The other thing is Pratt is a fan of twists -- so I am starting to think perhaps these doppelJack hints are red herrings.

Also, a day player tweeted this pic.

Based on that pic, something dramatic going down in May sweeps (which begin in the third week of April -- when EB tweeted that the confessional person is revealed).

So.. who in GC doesn't know Victor? I honestly can think of NO ONE. Well, I think he doesn't know Leslie's husband, the doctor whose name escapes me. Harding? But these people have no issue with Jack. And they could reasonably have conversations with Victor without it drawing suspicion. Sage? But what's her deal? God please don't make her a long-lost Abbott. It may be someone new coming to town.

Someone who wants to burn Jack. Who??? With this whole broken neck thing and the Abby affair with Austin, Pratt could easily create someone Jack burned years ago. Or it could be Keemo. I hope not. But it would at least shut people up who want that character back. lol. But Keemo and Jack were on good terms when he left. So I don't think so.

hmmmm...

• Love 3

What the hell kind of name is Keemo?  Sounds like a Native American oncologist's assistant.

Vietnamese - Jack's son

Edited to say: Sorry valleycliffe  - think we were posting at the same time

Edited by movinon
  • Love 1
What the hell kind of name is Keemo?  Sounds like a Native American oncologist's assistant.

lol. I always HATED this name. I don't know if it is authentically a Vietnamese name or not but it just irritated me. I didn't like the actor either. He look older than PB at the time. Bad casting, bad writing. Bad all around. After growing up a guerrilla in the jungles of Vietnam, Keemo arrived hating his "American father and all things American" and within weeks was wearing a tie and working at Jabot. lol.

• Love 4

Thanks, guys.  Did Jack meet Keemo's mother when he was in the Service?  I always forget that Jack was in the war.  He doesn't seem very "military".  JMHO

Edited to say I didn't read miamama's post before posting.  I better step away from the keyboard, my pesky brain tumor is acting up.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Love 2

Yes, apparently jack was in the military and in Vietnam.

of course, until the s/l, it had never been mentioned before.

he was a mba graduate from Harvard and also the captain of the debate team.

PB hated the s/l of him being in Vietnam.

I think he said it didn't make any sense or something like that.

• Love 5

lol. I always HATED this name. I don't know if it is authentically a Vietnamese name or not but it just irritated me. I didn't like the actor either. He look older than PB at the time. Bad casting, bad writing. Bad all around. After growing up a guerrilla in the jungles of Vietnam, Keemo arrived hating his "American father and all things American" and within weeks was wearing a tie and working at Jabot. lol.

I know some people liked this story, and the wedding was very pretty, but I hated this storyline as much as most people did, I think.  It just came from nowhere, and it had never been mentioned that Jack was in Vietnam.  Sorta like a lot of the crap we're seeing right now.  From what I remember, Keemo was angry about something 95% of his time on the show.  He was angry with his mother, his sister & especially Jack, and Jack's family.  When I read on a board "Where is Keemo?" and "Jack was a bad father to Keemo", I want to scream.  They did have a few good scenes, but my main memory is anger.  His mother, Luan and his sister, Mai were both nice characters, but I could never stand Keemo.

• Love 5

Keemo would be a Vietnamese name as that is what his mother was.

Still it's one weird attempt at a Vietnamese boy's name--been teaching Vietnamese students for decades, and most male names are one-syllable [Tranh, Duong, and so on], and I've never met one whose name started with "k." Show ought to have spent an extra quarter on research there. I always had the hideous thought that "Keemosabe" [however you spell that one] was in the back of someone's mind...

• Love 7
His mother, Luan and his sister, Mai were both nice characters, but I could never stand Keemo.

I thought Mai as Jack's daughter could have been sweet. She was lovely and I like the name. lol. ATWT did a Vietnamese child story with Tom and his daughter Lien. It was much better handled. No sappy love story. Just a child who struggled to get to know her dad and her family. Plus Tom was believable as a vet. Pampered cosmetics heir Jack, not so much.

Still it's one weird attempt at a Vietnamese boy's name--been teaching Vietnamese students for decades, and most male names are one-syllable [Tranh, Duong, and so on], and I've never met one whose name started with "k."

Interesting, pearlite. I think the whole story/idea/concept was a huge Bill Bell fail. And he knew it.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 6

Wasn't Keemo also gaggingly enamored over Cricket?  In fact, wasn't she the one who accompanied him from Vietnam?

I don't remember but I'm sure he was.  Every female wanted to be Cricket, and every male wanted to do Cricket.  It was so nauseating, it was hard to watch - nepotism at it's worst, and I loved Bill Bell.  She and Paul did bring him to the US from Vietnam. 

• Love 3

I copied this from the Instagram message from the "day player"

"Ps looks like the Trini accent being voted the sexiest accent in the world still holds true here on set. #theyoungandtherestless #cbs #anybodyfromtrinidad"

because he's referring to the Trinidadian accent, and based on the attire of both PB and the actor, they definitely look to be somewhere in the tropics (and doesn't it look as if there's some kind of thatched building set behind them?).  So, it looks like either DoubleJack or Jack is going somewhere tropical pretty soon.

• Love 2

I saw that picture of Noel Arthur and Peter Bergman, and while they look happy, it doesn't mean the story is,  Maybe this is where Victor imprisons Jack, while his double takes over.  Maybe this is where he goes to recover from his destruction, but he has no money.  On the other hand, maybe this is where Jack and Phyllis go to get married, but May 6th (1st day onset) would mean middle of June onscreen.  I thought they were eloping right away.  This doesn't seem to fit with Jack's being penniless and destroyed, but nothing seems to fit these days. 

Edited by movinon
  • Love 3

I copied this from the Instagram message from the "day player"

"Ps looks like the Trini accent being voted the sexiest accent in the world still holds true here on set. #theyoungandtherestless #cbs #anybodyfromtrinidad"

because he's referring to the Trinidadian accent, and based on the attire of both PB and the actor, they definitely look to be somewhere in the tropics (and doesn't it look as if there's some kind of thatched building set behind them?).  So, it looks like either DoubleJack or Jack is going somewhere tropical pretty soon.

You're right. I just assumed the actor was talking about when he spoke with an accent while not in character. But the attire of the cop or security guard looks like something you'd see in the tropics. And Jack looks to be in just a white shirt and a bit disheveled. His hair is almost never messy (and wet?) like that.

On the other hand, maybe this is where Jack and Phyllis go to get married, but May 6th (1st day onset) would mean middle of June onscreen.

May 6th is the onscreen day. Which puts it in the middle of sweeps. And it's just this guy's first day. So it seems they are "there" for at least a few days.

I love playing detective using BTS stuff. More fun than with what's onscreen (since they just pull anything they want out of their asses).

• Love 3