Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Wow, they really have to bring Sharon into every story line so people will find it interesting, what a powerful character she is to keep both her fans and non fans so engrossed that no storyline seems complete until they add Sharon...she definitely is the spark that keeps this show interesting, for ALL watchers..

• Love 10

LMAO ok that made me laugh.. Great visual and now I cannot get Daffy Duck out of my head.

I don't notice the daffy lips like you do.. but I sure won't miss the 2 deadbeat characters that are goners.

No problem.

• Love 1

But of COURSE Sharon would bring the darkness, because she's the EVUL now that Dickolas has withdrawn and is ready to make his deposits elsewhere.

And Easy Bake Avery is the Light.  Cuz she bakes and is kind to wood and is so severely mentally ill that she persists in wanting to have a relationship with the rabid wildebeeste she calls a sister.  

Sharon = BAD.

Avery = GOOD.

Show writers = NUTS.

Ah, Boes, I think you're channeling into the ill-considered perversity, doubling, and reversals-to-come that Chef Pratt is cooking up for us! Bring along the antacid/stomach-pump of choice. Could he be getting all theological on our proverbial asses? Cosmic battles, characters being put through hideous, soul-searing trials? C'mon Cheffie, John Milton you're not.

And remember, Pratt, Genoa City backwards spells nothing.

• Love 4

Wow, they really have to bring Sharon into every story line so people will find it interesting, what a powerful character she is to keep both her fans and non fans so engrossed that no storyline seems complete until they add Sharon...she definitely is the spark that keeps this show interesting, for ALL watchers..

Yep they have to throw her in to make people want to tune in and watch their crappola. She livens up all the lame ass stories they write and makes it interesting for both the Shaters and Shlovers! She's their go to girl!!! Absolutely Golden!!!!

• Love 8

Holy Scoobysnacks! Are they serious? The foreshadowing of Sharon's brief panic attack (that was way overshadowed by the epic snowstorm, plane wreck, building fire, and useful building collapse) is our clue and we had to suffer through the Cabin Mystery featuring the Hoarse Whisper and totally unbelievable loyalty of previously unfriended friends with a pretty much herd mentality stupidity? This is your story? Loudly, I call FOUL. Stop dumping on Sharon. Idiots.

Totally ridiculous.
  • Love 11

Well, don't forget, the GCPD Police Chief said that his officers had found Austin when, in fact, they had found Kyle. Also, he tried to have them arrest Nikki for impaired driving, and when that didn't work, attempted murder.

So even if Sharon is arrested, that doesn't necessarily mean that she was even in the vicinity of the cabin - the Keystone Kop is probably just throwing crap (literally) at the wall to see what sticks!

• Love 10

OK--I give up---and Dave Bedford is WHO? another useless and clueless executive for Sony or CBS? or some other underling who needs to buy a clue? or just some random know it all Tweeter? I hate Twitter so I would have no clue but then--most tweeters are clueless no matter what their so-called status---do NOT care what they try to sell Sharon as I am NOT BUYING even if she murders someone in front of my now mostly not watching eyes--L A M E 

and if Dave Bedford is somehow related to or working for Angelica whosit--don't bother--not interested in their ilk

• Love 6

LOL well, Dave Bedford had more info to post:

*Jack and Kelly will be involved in Scooby Doo cabin story

*Stitch and Kelly know more about Austin's murder than they're letting on

*Joe and Avery have a fight at a party at the GCAC. Avery pushes Joe off a balcony and he becomes paralyzed.!

*Lauren is getting a new love interest. Lauren ends up cheating up on Michael once again!

All I can say is "welcome to prattfalls......

he had also posted that after Sharon is

arrested, Dylan defends her while avery and nick think she did it.

Dylan will investigate to prove her innocence and avery won't like it.

to me, that is hilarious cause wasn't avery supposed to champion the underdog?

boobies crocker can take her cupcakes and just leave.

and, after boobies pushes joe off the balcony and paralyzes him, will she be vilified and called all kinds of names or will everyone say, oh poor avery?

• Love 9

Jack and Kelly will be involved in Scooby Doo cabin story

*Stitch and Kelly know more about Austin's murder than they're letting on

Why the fuck are Smelly Horse and Stench involved in another story? This has nothing to do with them. Ugh can they die.

Lauren is getting a new love interest. Lauren ends up cheating up on Michael once again!

Ugh. STOP IT.

Edited by LeftPhalange
  • Love 3

Guys, I just had to spoiler tag a bunch of stuff that I don't believe has aired yet, even in Canada. Please remember that this thread is to discuss the "day ahead" episodes, and anything further out than that needs to be marked as a spoiler.

Can a kind Canadian tell me if

Courtney's death

has actually been shown, or also needs to be hidden?

http://i.imgur.com/AcihT5u.jpg

• Love 2

Wow, Kelly is completely whackadoodle these days.  I just don't know what to make of her behaviour, and CM is really hamming it up in her portrayal.

So Pricktor's big plan was to get Kelly to confess, and then bail her out and get her out of town?  How does this benefit him?

Neil finally confessed to Paul that he was the cause of the accident.  This at the very end of the show so we had to endure Drinki's idiot ranting about how Christine ran into traffic while trying to get in her own car in the parking lot.  I really could not figure out why Drinki felt it necessary to protect Neil, and especially to lie about Christine running in traffic!  She lost her baby, have a heart (I know, it's the bug, but still).

The Winters clan was fun for a few weeks there and now it is back to boring and annoying.  Devon blah blah blah re Hillary, Lane blah blah blah lies, Hillary blah blah I lost the love of my life.  

BTW, if Hillary was able to lie to end her affair with Devon, why didn't she do that before the shit hit the fan?  Not too logical

Neil is back to getting his drink on but he is no longer funny or fun.  And while he had a vodka at the beginning he switched to water later on.

Edited by bannana
  • Love 9
BTW, if Hillary was able to lie to end her affair with Devon, why didn't she do that before the shit hit the fan?  Not too logical

Precisely. This is where her whole M.O. falls apart. Makes zero sense. The smarter way to go would have been to have it all a con, as she said. But then Devon (if they must have these two idiots in love) not believing it and pursuing her still and she begins to realize that somehow on some level she did fall for him.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 4

I had a look through that Dave guy's Twitter feed, and he just seems to be posting spumors from sheknows.

Well that settles it then if it was on that reliable board! It's a done deal!! (SNARK) LOL

• Love 2

That was a really weak engagement party, 7 people or less?

And weren't all the people in attendance already living at the Abbott mansion at the moment, with the exception of Abby? Which is why I thought it was funny that Phyl told Avery that she couldn't hear her because they were having a party. She should have said she couldn't hear her because there are too many friggin' people living in the house.

On today's show I got a yucky visual when Kelly asked Victor if he wanted her to drop to her knees. I know she wasn't referring to anything sexual but that is where my mind went. Unfortunately for me.

I thought it was odd when Nikki suggested to Neil that he start a scholarship in the memory of Christine's baby. I don't know if I have ever seen that done for a fetus. What would it be called? The Larva Blair-Williams Scholarship for the study of Entomology?

• Love 15

Well this weekend the show and that Dave wanna-be made my blood boil---see previous rant--but today watching the show I just felt discouraged at the state of this show and how lame it has become with JFP and Upchuck at the helm---not that I expected any better having been a victims of theirs before but really I am not even sure it is worth the effort to get angry at the moment---other than Sharon and Kevin and sometimes Mariah I can't think of a reason to care and nuOldBilly is just a dud of epic proportions so no interest there--nuKyle is kinda creepee and Dummer is well Dummer---sigh

• Love 7

What a bunch of goofy "spoilers" -- don't buy one of them.

I always take rumours with a grain of salt but usually there is a few grains of truth in them.. 

The Winters clan was fun for a few weeks there and now it is back to boring and annoying.  Devon blah blah blah re Hillary, Lane blah blah blah lies, Hillary blah blah I lost the love of my life.

You are so right.. they were actually entertaining for a few eppys.. now they are the same boring idiots they have always been.. Hilary is so gross.. not finding any sympathy for her or the loser Devon..and more sickening sappy lame lane.

On today's show I got a yucky visual when Kelly asked Victor if he wanted her to drop to her knees.

You aren't the only one.. Kelly is just so fucking nasty.

• Love 3

On today's show I got a yucky visual when Kelly asked Victor if he wanted her to drop to her knees. I know she wasn't referring to anything sexual but that is where my mind went. Unfortunately for me.

I thought it was odd when Nikki suggested to Neil that he start a scholarship in the memory of Christine's baby. I don't know if I have ever seen that done for a fetus. What would it be called? The Larva Blair-Williams Scholarship for the study of Entomology?

I doubt you were the only one who caught the potential double-entendre with Kelly and Victor, and I don't think, limited as the writers might be, that they could have been unaware of that one. And I thought [could have been playing a variant-show in my head--this happens] Victor did a slight reaction shot to the line.

And I usually look forward to scenes at the Bar Nothing Corral with Nikki and Neil, and, Show--you deprived me! In terms of bar scenes what do we get? Hilary, green beer, a little green prop, and a cliched pick-up attempt, followed by her attempt to pull a Gilda: "I'm dangerous." Uh huh, about as fatale as an after-dinner mint, dear [Cabaret].

• Love 6

They did this in OLTL when Dorian hit pregnant Jessica with a car. They started The Megan Foundation. It may have been done on AMC too.

• Love 1

Grist for the rumor mill or not, in watching the show yesterday where Austin was 'interviewing' Stitch, it became pretty apparent how Sharon could likewise have been approached by Austin for her own take on all things Newman - and by that, I mean the dirt scoop on Turd. This is just my speculation, but I would think Austin would have been champing at the bit to get her side of the story about how the old relic treats his so-called enemies. For no other reason, I could easily see any person who ever had a grudge against any of the Newmans or Abbotts being on a long list of suspects in Austin's mysterious demise, so of course, Sharon would have to be included in that group because she might have had more dirt on Turd than just about anyone except Nikki or his kids. Austin would definitely have tried to exploit that and might have gone so far as to try to blackmail her should she have decided that her 'testimony' to him would be dangerous to her goal of keeping Faith in her life. I could easily see her being a prime suspect in his death, but there appears to be a long line forming rapidly.

• Love 6

I almost lost my dinner on that one!  Memorial....reaching is one way to describe it.  

• Love 5

Grist for the rumor mill or not, in watching the show yesterday where Austin was 'interviewing' Stitch, it became pretty apparent how Sharon could likewise have been approached by Austin for her own take on all things Newman - and by that, I mean the dirt scoop on Turd. This is just my speculation, but I would think Austin would have been champing at the bit to get her side of the story about how the old relic treats his so-called enemies. For no other reason, I could easily see any person who ever had a grudge against any of the Newmans or Abbotts being on a long list of suspects in Austin's mysterious demise, so of course, Sharon would have to be included in that group because she might have had more dirt on Turd than just about anyone except Nikki or his kids. Austin would definitely have tried to exploit that and might have gone so far as to try to blackmail her should she have decided that her 'testimony' to him would be dangerous to her goal of keeping Faith in her life. I could easily see her being a prime suspect in his death, but there appears to be a long line forming rapidly.

As soon as I saw Stitch in one of his vids, it gave me the same thought. Anyone who had a beef with the Newmans for any reason could  be behind his murder.  Sharon  could definitely be on the list as well as Dylan or someone who Vic screwed over at some point.  The man has been on rampage of fucking people over for decades.

• Love 1

As soon as I saw Stitch in one of his vids, it gave me the same thought. Anyone who had a beef with the Newmans for any reason could  be behind his murder.  Sharon  could definitely be on the list as well as Dylan or someone who Vic screwed over at some point.  The man has been on rampage of fucking people over for decades.

I'm having trouble following your reasoning here P&E.  Why would someone who had a beef with the Newman's want to stop Austin from making his expose?  Wouldn't a person who hates the Newman clan want the expose to reveal them in all their avaricious glory?

• Love 2

I can think of very few people on screen that Victor hasn't messed with in the past.  I don't know why a person who helped him with the documentary would want to kill him, except like someone said up-thread, fear of Austin's revealing their involvement,  Most anyone would be more frightened of Turd's revenge than they would be of Austin.  I am now crazy enough to wonder if the same person stalking the cabin kids is the one messing with Kelly and Phyllis.  Kelly has confessed but not for real - story seems to indicate she is doing it on Victor's instructions, and Phyllis does not seem puzzled by the confession, and she should be if she was guilty. I have a headache. 

• Love 6

So there is something up with Sharon.  She overheard the Scoobies talking about Austin's video, and then she suddenly is having a convo with them about the progress she's making re Faith with Nick.  And then she says she hopes Summer will forgive her and Dummer snarls something at her.  Clearly Sharon didn't kill Austin so not sure where this is going other than she could have said things on the video re the Newmans.  Noah does point out to Dummer that the Scoobies were also not in their right minds at the cabin, not so different from Sharon!  Dummer still thinks that Sharon had something to do with Austin's death.  Noah is worried.  They step away from their table at CL for a minute and Sharon espies the Austin laptop, which they were told to watch until Kevin returned.  Oops.  The Scoobies catch her (Kyle, Dummer, Noah) trying to swipe Austin's laptop.

Stitch and Abby have both checked into the GCAC for her protection, only now she's afraid of him.  Meanwhile Kyle is blabbing all over town about his suspicions and Kevin's discovery of the video.  He even implies to Victoria that Ben is screwing Abby.  So when Vicky walks in on them embracing at the Club, she's suspicious.  And, of interest, Victoria was reviewing a Jabot file at her house.  Hmm...

Turns out Joe was abused and he is now supporting a charity for battered women and children, somehow affiliated with Constance, and Avery is going to do his paperwork.  And Dylan walks in and of course loses his cool with Joe.  Sigh.  Avery defends Joe to Dylan.  

In other news, Faith is rude to Sage, but then Nick apologizes to her.  Sage and Nick are back on. He kisses her in public.  Isn't she a married woman?

Previews:  Vicky talking to Pricktor "you won't fight Jack for Jabot" and Pricktor says smugly he won't have to.  Ashley asks Ben if he is sleeping with Abby.  Kelly  stabs Phyllis, but that is clearly a nightmare (or dream from my perspective).

• Love 6

I'm just finding it bizarre that Kyle is accusing everyone. First it's Abby, then it's Ben next it will be Sharon. He's going to accuse everyone and be wrong each time.

Thanks banana!

Edited by PatsyandEddie
  • Love 7

I have to work Wednesday afternoons, so I am grateful for the banana-cap!

Ever notice how we get our recaps from fruited user names?

Banana, do you ever worry about Nick Newman sneaking up on you and peeling you with his feet?

• Love 16

Yes, big thanks bannana. I can't watch till much later as well.

WTF with Sharon? I'm hoping she just did an interview with Austin. I'm also of the view that everyone will be a suspect at some point, so might as well get Sharon out of the way early. 

What is that Turd going to do to my Jack???? aargh.

Pratt has a thing for violent nightmares, doesn't he?

• Love 8

I have to work Wednesday afternoons, so I am grateful for the banana-cap!

Ever notice how we get our recaps from fruited user names?

Banana, do you ever worry about Nick Newman sneaking up on you and peeling you with his feet?

Every now and then there is a post about bananas and Nick and I think you guys are talking about me!

Better call in VicTurd's crack security team or the GCPD to protect banana!    /snerk

Ben will protect me, when he's not scaring the crap out of me.

I'm just finding it bizarre that Kyle is accusing everyone. First it's Abby, then it's Ben next it will be Sharon. He's going to accuse everyone and be wrong each time.

Thanks banana!

I thought this was weird too.  So they are trying to cover up that they are all somehow implicated in Austin's death.  But now they are scrutinizing his video on his laptop (wouldn't that be evidence?) and accusing everyone who happens to buy a coffee at CL of murder?  I know Paul isn't the brightest cop  but shouldn't he be wondering why they are so interested in Austin's video?  I did laugh the other day when Nick commented on them walking around in a pack, although today the makeup of the group changed slightly, I don't think we saw Mariah or Courtney.

• Love 5

So there is something up with Sharon.  She overheard the Scoobies talking about Austin's video, and then she suddenly is having a convo with them about the progress she's making re Faith with Nick.  And then she says she hopes Summer will forgive her and Dummer snarls something at her.  Clearly Sharon didn't kill Austin so not sure where this is going other than she could have said things on the video re the Newmans.  Noah does point out to Dummer that the Scoobies were also not in their right minds at the cabin, not so different from Sharon!  Dummer still thinks that Sharon had something to do with Austin's death.  Noah is worried.  They step away from their table at CL for a minute and Sharon espies the Austin laptop, which they were told to watch until Kevin returned.  Oops.  The Scoobies catch her (Kyle, Dummer, Noah) trying to swipe Austin's laptop.

Stitch and Abby have both checked into the GCAC for her protection, only now she's afraid of him.  Meanwhile Kyle is blabbing all over town about his suspicions and Kevin's discovery of the video.  He even implies to Victoria that Ben is screwing Abby.  So when Vicky walks in on them embracing at the Club, she's suspicious.  And, of interest, Victoria was reviewing a Jabot file at her house.  Hmm...

Turns out Joe was abused and he is now supporting a charity for battered women and children, somehow affiliated with Constance, and Avery is going to do his paperwork.  And Dylan walks in and of course loses his cool with Joe.  Sigh.  Avery defends Joe to Dylan.  

In other news, Faith is rude to Sage, but then Nick apologizes to her.  Sage and Nick are back on. He kisses her in public.  Isn't she a married woman?

Previews:  Vicky talking to Pricktor "you won't fight Jack for Jabot" and Pricktor says smugly he won't have to.  Ashley asks Ben if he is sleeping with Abby.  Kelly  stabs Phyllis, but that is clearly a nightmare (or dream from my perspective).

Thanks Bannana great recaps!!

Edited by Slowpokey
  • Love 4

I wonder why they are avoiding having Sharon and Mariah together in a scene since the custody hearing? Is there a reason behind this keeping the two apart? Maybe a set up for a future story? I don't get it! It is just so stupid to me not showing the viewers where the mother/daughter relationship stands now that they have both had time to rethink things!  I want to see them either having it out and clearing the air or just show they are still at odds with one another. Sloppy writing In my opinion.

• Love 7

I wonder why they are avoiding having Sharon and Mariah together in a scene since the custody hearing? Is there a reason behind this keeping the two apart? Maybe a set up for a future story? I don't get it! It is just so stupid to me not showing the viewers where the mother/daughter relationship stands now that they have both had time to rethink things!  I want to see them either having it out and clearing the air or just show they are still at odds with one another. Sloppy writing In my opinion.

And today was the time to do it, with Sharon strangely interacting with the Scoobies.  Dummer was rude to Sharon, and Noah called her out on it, if Mariah had been there it would have added an interesting dynamic.  Also, Sharon apologized to Dummer, but she didn't accept it, and was  more rude to her, which Mariah could have had some good snark at the both of them.

• Love 6

OMG, I loved Faith in this episode, that little angel can spread the attitude like no other..I replayed her snarkiness to Sage a number of times, absolutely gratifying to watch......I love Faith, her protectiveness of her mother is a beautiful thing to see...

• Love 10

Nick is a fabulous role model. He hits the trifecta of twitdom with just one kiss.

1. He kisses a married woman in public.

2. That woman is married to an old school chum he's expressed fondness for.

3. He knows the woman is living a big, fat, whopping lie for money and thinks that is dandy fine.

Truly a paragon of virtue, that Nicholas Newman. A class act in every way. I'll need to procur a hand fan and a fainting couch lest I swoon the first time he tenderly deposits a grape betwixt Sage's lips with his freshly shaved and pumiced foot.

• Love 18

She is such a spoiled rotten brat. I am glad Nick finally said something to his demon child.

If this were real life I'd completely agree, but I'm fine with Soap Faith being a brat, especially when it involves Nick :)

• Love 8