Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

This show!  It's the next day, again, and it is stunning how things are progressing.

• In the storage facility Abby is trying to get attention, but no one hears.  Then Abby starts searching through the boxes to see if they can McGyver their way out.  She finds the immigration papers for the girls that Zack prostituted, and is overwhelmed again about the nasty truth of Design Date.  She tells Scott to go ahead and say I told you so.  She goes on a self pity rant and he tells her to just stop talking.  He curls up in a ball.  He is having PTSD related to his kidnapping.  Abby tries to talk him down, and holds his hand. Eventually they are cuddling and then they are full on kissing and it looks like they may go further!
  • The Newman connection to the sex ring is the top news. No one is reporting on Abby and Scott, because according to Paul, they cannot verify that they are actually missing.  Sharon doesn't want to hear this.
  • At Jabot, Phyllis is gloating about the Newman crisis, but Jack is not on board, as this has ramifications for Abby.  Then he tells Phyllis that Abby is missing, about the sex ring scandal and what happened with Dina.  Somehow Phyllis was clueless about everything that happened two days ago.  He tells her about the reward money, but says no one is covering the story, and Phyllis says that he needs to get the story out and she offers to help by pitching the story to Hilary. Jack thanks Phyllis for being a friend.
  • The Ice Queen and Neil are trying to do damage control using Neil's laptop, because all Newman computers have been confiscated.  Lily shows up, and Vic tries to blow her off, but Lily says it can't wait.  Apparently Vic didn't bother to inform her employees of the BS bailout and that they all work for Newman now.  Lily wants to know where she stands.  Vic has given her a new contract with a reduced role, reduced salary and reduced benefits.  Lily tries to challenge this, saying she wasn't consulted, and shouldn't her time at BS count.  Vic coldly and bluntly tells her this is the way it is now, she had to fire some people, and she now has to follow NE HR practices.  If she has a problem with her contract she can go talk to HR.  Inappropriately, Neil, who is in the room because he is working on his brilliant crisis communications plan, actually chimes in,  in defense of Lily.  Lily decides to sign the contract anyways. She then tells Vic that Juliet died two days ago!  And about the baby who is in the NICU.  Vic's black heart softens and she tells Lily she can take the day off, but Lily says she wants to work.  Then Neil talks to Lily while Vic is on a phone call; he tells her that Vic has a lot of balls in the air, and she is doing her best to cope.  Lily says that she has always been friendly with Vic, and now she is just acting so cold.  When they finally get to business, Vic and Neil talk about the DD disaster.  Lily wants to know why no one told her about Abby and Scott, and Neil says that she had other things to deal with.  Vic suggests that they distance themselves from the DD mess by saying it was totally Abby's project.  Lily says, wait, your sister is missing and you are going to throw her under the bus? Ouch.  Lily says Abby was obviously deceived by that jerk.  Vic says they don't know that, they know that Abby met a guy who showed up out of nowhere and they launched an app that is now being held responsible for human trafficking and prostitution.  Neil wants to humanize this story and portray that Abby is innocent and missing.  Vic doesn't want to put anything out there until they know the facts.  Vic tells Lily to get the BS ads off of the DD app.  Vic says traffic has spiked since this all happened.  Then she tells the newly demoted Lily to go ahead and shut down the whole app, just to be on the safe side?  WTF?  They didn't do that like five minutes after the expose at the party?  Neil leaves with Lily who says she is upset that Vic is treating her sister this way.  In her office Vic sends Abby a text telling her she is worried about her.
  • So Juliet died a couple of days ago.  Today was her funeral, off camera, and only Cane and Hilary attended.  Then they went to the GCAC for a drink and to talk about how pitiful it was. They talked a bit about Juliet, and then about the baby, and Charlie and Mattie's reaction.  Hil wonders whether there is a chance for Cane and Lily, and he says no, she just put the divorce on hold but he assumes it will proceed.  Hil gets a text from Phyllis so she has to go.  And then this happened:  Hil tells Cane she is sending good thoughts to Sam and then she kissed Cane on the cheek!  WTF?  Then Hil calls Mattie to tell her that her dad is in a bad place and he is at the GCAC.  Mattie and Chuckie discuss the situation and whether they should go and support their dad.  The kids show up to support their dad and insist that he have something to eat.  Cane tells them it was Juliet's funeral today and they want to know why he didn't tell them.  Chuckie says he should have gone to the funeral because her death was his fault, he didn't do enough when she collapsed.  Cane reassures him it wasn't his fault.  Cane thanks his kids for being so loving and supportive.  Lily walks in and sees the kids with Cane, and so she leaves.
  • Phyllis and Hil meet at the TOTT about the story about the missing Abby, and Hil agrees, saying, anything for Jack.  Phyllis wonders why Hil hasn't pounced on the Newman scandal and she says she has other things on her mind.  She tells Phyllis that she attended Juliet's funeral today.  Phyllis says: she's dead?  Does no one in GC text anymore?  Phyllis is just now finding out that Juliet died, and she just earlier found out about the party shenanigans which happened two days ago.  Hilary says that she was the closest thing to a friend that Juliet had, which isn't saying much, she says.  She tells Phyllis that she treated Juliet like a pawn; she encouraged her to sue BS, she fed her all the advice that furthered her own agenda, and then she ignored her when the relationship was problematic for Hil.  Wow!  Phyllis says Juliet was calculating and manipulative.  Hilary says: kind of like me, and Phyllis says, me too.  And they toast Juliet with martinis.   They then talk about the Jordan caper.  She thanks Phyllis for her help.  Phyllis tells Hil she took him back to her place but Billy showed up and killed the vibe for Jordan.  Hil says Phyllis should get back with Billy now that he is no longer with BS.  Phyllis says that she is worried that their relationship was just based on the subterfuge and risk.  Hil says when she was Devon she created drama because she was scared of getting bored and that wrecked the relationship.  She tells Phyllis to not make the same mistake.
  • Jack and Dina are at CL, and Dina says she prefers the club but she has to dress casually because of her ankle monitor!  Jack says they aren't exactly slumming it. Dina says it has all been so humiliating, running into Drinki at the hospital, and having to take all those ridiculous tests.  Jack says the tests may help explain her behaviour, and she says her behaviour was purely self defense.  She says Drinki was attacking her and called her an old bitch.  Jack says, you didn't have to cut her with a knife. Hah!  Sharon comes over and asks Jack about any news on Abby, and Dina says, are you saying Abby is missing?  Sharon apologizes, and Dina says Jack should have told her about Abby.  Dina gets very emotional about Abby.  Sharon leaves them and sees Paul who says they have a break, the GPS coordinates of Scott's last phone call.  Paul realizes the coordinates are just a few miles from where Dina was found.  Jack approaches Paul and convinces him to put out a  missing persons alert.  Meanwhile Sharon is chatting with Dina about her adventure.  Dina says it has been quite a taxing week.  Sharon asks her where she was, and Dina says, walking away from Roadside.  Sharon says, the side of the highway? and Dina says, no, Roadside.  She asks if she saw Scott there, and Dina says how would she know, she didn't go inside.  Sharon says, you never went inside, roadside?  And Dina nods.  This was quite a hilarious bit.
  • At NE, Vic tells Neil the PR strategy: find a sympathetic reporter, tell them that DD was Abby's project, she took full responsibility for it, and NE knew nothing of what she was doing.  And now that Vic is the COO, NE will never allow anything like this to happen again.  Neil wants to know if Prick is on board, and she says that Prick gave her full authority to handle it.

Previews:  Chelz to Jordan, at GC Buzz:  My advice, you get out of here while you still can, and he says he is sticking around to make sure this mess doesn't get any worse.  Mariah to Hilary, at GC Buzz, and Hil has an envelope: What is it, and Hil replies, breaking news. At the storage unit we see Paul and Sharon open the door to a unit, but we don't see what is inside.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, valleycliffe said:

MY SON and blabby having sex?

thanks bannana,

Unless they are playing with us and it is the wrong unit!

I would actually feel bad for Sharon, but if Scabby becomes a thing, it will be nice to see Lauren yelling at Abby for a change.  Scott would be dating her nephew's niece.  It never ceases to entertain me that Billy is Lauren's nephew.

• Love 8

Thanks banana! ??

Breakneck speed or what! ?

Vicki is throwing Abby under the bus. Both of them can be total biznatches but this seems a bit much on Vicki’s part. Lily thought she was rather cold too. Has her head injury s/l been dropped or what? 

Oh please, not Scabby! Poor Sharon. Again. ?

• Love 9
1 hour ago, bannana said:

Cane thanks his kids for being so loving and supportive. 

I am going to agree that Cane will probably get back with Lily (mainly because of pressure from the Pixiestix Twins wanting to know their new sibling and being one big happy family).  But the legal worker in my brain got up to stretch her legs and put forth a musing.  If Cane is indeed the father, and I think that has been credibly established with the settlement Jules walked away with, then doesn't that money now come to Little Slug?  I realize from my own experience with minors and inherited money that it would not be Cane's.  It would be entrusted for the welfare of the child until he reaches majority. IN THE REAL WORLD.  But knowing how horribly Show treats justice and all things legal, I think it's safe to say that the Assby's money troubles are over.  Lily can tell Bitchtoria to light her pay/benefit cuts et.al. on fire and shove them up her skinny ass.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, MollyB said:

I am going to agree that Cane will probably get back with Lily (mainly because of pressure from the Pixiestix Twins wanting to know their new sibling and being one big happy family).  But the legal worker in my brain got up to stretch her legs and put forth a musing.  If Cane is indeed the father, and I think that has been credibly established with the settlement Jules walked away with, then doesn't that money now come to Little Slug?  I realize from my own experience with minors and inherited money that it would not be Cane's.  It would be entrusted for the welfare of the child until he reaches majority. IN THE REAL WORLD.  But knowing how horribly Show treats justice and all things legal, I think it's safe to say that the Assby's money troubles are over.  Lily can tell Bitchtoria to light her pay/benefit cuts et.al. on fire and shove them up her skinny ass.

And the irony would be that's it was Victoria's money in the first place. Heh.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

And the irony would be that's it was Victoria's money in the first place. Heh.

I was thinking about this today as well, I assume that is why Hil reminded us about her egging on Juliet.  Juliet gets a big payout, and her next of kin is Cane's kid, so  now he has a big inheritance, all of which led to the beginning of BS' woes. Since Vic no longer has a heart of any kind, she must be furious to know that her money is going to ultimately be under Cane's control.

Juliet did a bad thing but she didn't deserve to die.  I think this is a waste of a pretty good character.  Now Lane will go back to their lives with  a new baby.

• Love 10

Thanks bannana! Your bannanacaps have been outstanding. Show, OTOH, sounds like it is getting worse by the day. This is story telling at break neck speed and to hell with showing any of the consequences and ramifications of all these unfolding storylines. What is the point of setting up all these events if we don't get to see the fallout from them? Does Mal not realize that's what soaps are about? Showing the unfolding drama of how the characters are affected and changed by all these events. Instead, the latest tragedy/event is rushed on through so we can get to the next.  Sounds like this show has become all sizzle and no steak. Nothing for the audience to sink its teeth into.

• Love 12

Hilary kissing Cane on the cheek had me legit asking my TV WTF just happened. Since when are they affectionate?

I hate that Juliette's funeral was off-screen. The character and actress deserved better.

Stupid show.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Desperately Random said:

Thanks bannana! Your bannanacaps have been outstanding. Show, OTOH, sounds like it is getting worse by the day. This is story telling at break neck speed and to hell with showing any of the consequences and ramifications of all these unfolding storylines. What is the point of setting up all these events if we don't get to see the fallout from them? Does Mal not realize that's what soaps are about? Showing the unfolding drama of how the characters are affected and changed by all these events. Instead, the latest tragedy/event is rushed on through so we can get to the next.  Sounds like this show has become all sizzle and no steak. Nothing for the audience to sink its teeth into.

Thank you @Desperately Random.  I believe you don't watch, so it is pretty awesome that you read the recaps and get something out of them.  I have to let you know that I will not be recapping from November 29th or so on.  Not sure about the new year.

I truly don't like this half-assed, a show a day, except when it doesn't work, concept.  So many characters are being left out of knowing stuff they should know.  How is it possible that major characters do not know major life events, such as Juliet dying and her poor baby in the NICU?  This is soapy stuff that is happening either off camera or in the commercial break.  I think this is a big problem with the show right now.  I don't know how long I will hang in.  The Dina storyline is the only one I am hanging in for.  At this point, I truly despise Victoria, someone who I didn't like before, but who is now the most unlikeable character to me, even when I consider Pricktor.

I am really disappointed by the show right now; I don't recognize it.  I like my few fave actors.  But day after day of Lauren and Sharon in stupid shouting matches?  Nope, not for me.  And Queen Victoria going so cold hearted bitch that Drinki has to call her out?

The one thing I do want to see before I bail is Prick playing the Christian card.  Please let this happen soon.  I believe the court would keep Christian with Nick and that he will get back with Sharon because Chelz lied to him.  Then Sharon gets to raise Christian again.  Or not, and Prick gets custody of Christian.  Puke.

• Love 11

Hilary kissing Cane wasn't as nearly as WTF as those cheek kisses she gave Nick and Chelserella. I think that's the show's way of softening her and showing there are no hard feelings or bad blood between Hilary and these people anymore. 

Vikki is being very harsh all around. It's sledgehammer heavy. I feel she's under the bus to get sympathy for Abby as she helps Scott cheat on Sharon. And of course, the implications for Philly's rootability. 

I don't feel sorry for Sharon. I'm hoping she finds Scott and Abby in flagrante delicto. Scott is wasted on her. Regardless of what JM feels about it, Sharon is Nick's brood mare and it's time to reunite them for a good while. Let them play supporting you their kids stories. Y&R needs stability. 

Glad to see Hilary given self awareness. And they didn't rewrite the story to absolve her like shows tend to do when they know they want to get a character out of something heinous. She owned it and felt regret. Good. However, I did notice them changing the narrative on hevon's breakup. Hilary's ambition and desire to be successful above all else leading to Devon not being able to trust her was why Hevon broke up. But according to Hilary today, they broke up because she was afraid they'd become boring so she created drama...I guess, to keep the same level of excitement from the affair. Huh? So it wasn't about her wanting to be somebody afterall? She just wanted a spicy marriage?Meh. I'll take it. 

Thanks for the recap @bannana

Edited by DivaT
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, DivaT said:

Vikki is being very harsh all around. It's sledgehammer heavy. I feel she's under the bus to get sympathy for Abby as she helps Scott cheat on Sharon. And of course, the implications for Philly's rootability. 

Yep. Vicki has been absurdly vicious from Mal’s first episodes.

Mal knows nothing about the character of Victoria Newman except that she is in Philly’s way. Just like Jack - which is why week one for Mal was to neutralize Jack and vilify Vicki, their long histories and character integrity be damned. He will convolute this canvas until everyone is left with no choice but to root for Philly.

@bannana I hear you. Your recaps are fantastic but no one should have to watch this crap.

• Love 18
16 hours ago, miamama said:

lol. And also Hilary really wants Phyllis to make up with.....BILLY!!!!

This is good shit, Mal.

RME.

Among the many odd moments in yesterday's Malathon, I did notice how well GT and PB work with each other. Not just the scripted stuff, but the good chemistry the two actors have together--a smarter writer would work with this, hem, hem...

And UO alert! I quite like Scott and Abby together.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, bannana said:

Thank you @Desperately Random.  I believe you don't watch, so it is pretty awesome that you read the recaps and get something out of them.  I have to let you know that I will not be recapping from November 29th or so on.  Not sure about the new year.

Yes, you're right,  I haven't watched in quite awhile now. I've seen two or three episodes in the last year and after reading your recap, I did watch the one where Nicki got stabbed. My take-aways were that Victoria has become a loathsome cold-hearted bitch and the writing is (still) crap. Oh, and also that Lane continue to be boring AF. Even those two discussing Cane's newly deceased baby mama couldn't bring the drama. Should have been riveting but all I did was think "come on, get back to TOTT". (I normally would FF them but my first show in months, I decided to watch every minute.)

I did enjoy watching Dina stab Nicki and her bleating "Help me!". That was the highlight of the episode. And watching MO hide her baby bump was also entertaining.

Will miss your recaps but am grateful for whatever we get.

9 hours ago, miamama said:

Mal knows nothing about the character of Victoria Newman except that she is in Philly’s way. Just like Jack - which is why week one for Mal was to neutralize Jack and vilify Vicki, their long histories and character integrity be damned. He will convolute this canvas until everyone is left with no choice but to root for Philly.

@bannana I hear you. Your recaps are fantastic but no one should have to watch this crap.

Philly. Blech. One of the many reasons to not watch this dreck. I keep reading here with hopes that Show will improve and that I will want to start watching again. Unfortunately, that hope has dimmed more and more every day and I have pretty much accepted the fact that Show will be cancelled without my ever returning as a regular viewer. I know they got a two year renewal but with Mal at the wheel and the ratings sinking fast, CBS may rethink their options regarding cancellation.

Edited by Desperately Random
  • Love 9

I know I'm in the minority on this one but I like the Hilary and Phyllis friendship. Hilary needs a female friend to confide in and talk to. That way, fans can't say she's lying or manipulating to reel in her next male  victim. 

With that said, it's thoughtless to have Hilary cheering on Philly when Jack has been her only loyal long term friend. I also gather that Hilary's little pep talk was more about her regrets over Devon than Philly. 

Edited by DivaT
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, pearlite said:

Among the many odd moments in yesterday's Malathon, I did notice how well GT and PB work with each other. Not just the scripted stuff, but the good chemistry the two actors have together--a smarter writer would work with this, hem, hem...

It's sad that Mal is only a fan of the "let's be OTT and forced as fuck! Look how funny and hot we are" chemistry that JT and GT have.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 13
16 hours ago, crowsworks said:

"Remember last week when Juliet died in childbirth?"

Maybe she would have lived if the lights were on in the OR and the surgeon could have SEEN WHAT SHE WAS DOING!!!

• Love 20

Victoria wasn’t a heartless person ever. She wasn’t a female Victor. Like him she was ambitious in business and driven and did not suffer fools. 

But in her relationships she fell deeply and hard, and she loves her family deeply. She was always loyal to her siblings, if not to her mother. Victoria before AH did not put up with Victor’s manipulations at all. Ever. Not even as a teen.

This “one note ice bitch” is bad writing. I don’t blame AH. I don’t know how anyone could make her lines about Abby seem as though an actual human said them. 

• Love 18

It's another new day in GC.

• Abby and Scott do the deed.  We see them waking up and facing away from each other.  They go right back to snarking on one another.  They say the sex between them goes in the vault.  Abby starts searching through the boxes again and finds a file with locations of all of the venues that the sex ring was using.  She gets mopey about how stupid she was and how on earth could she sleep with a guy who she didn't really know. Hah!
  • Phyllis is at her apt and someone next door is playing loud, bad music and she is going crazy.  Any guesses, Preverts?  This is part of the rom com.  Jordan shows up and confronts her for working with Hil but she pretends that she really was interested in Jordan so he suggests they get busy right now.  She starts to give him grief about his fake IDs. And then she slams the door in his face.
  • At CL, Billy and Dina are having breakfast, and Dina says  she knows that Jack made him be her babysitter.  Paul shows up for coffee and Sharon says she talked to Dina YESTERDAY(!) and thinks that she might know something about Scabby's whereabouts.  Why oh why Sharon did you sit on this for an entire day?  After giving her grief for butting in, Paul agrees they should talk to Dina.  They approach her and she is annoyed at first and unwilling to talk.  They play the Abby card, to get her talk.  Billy helps with coaxing her to talk.  Eventually they get her to think about the car and who was in the car, and she remembers that she heard Abby's voice.  She then relates that Abby and Zack got out of the car, and she left the car afterwards.  They go through the whole Roadside thing again.  Dina says: this is exactly what I told you, follow along, missy.  Hah! A dim bulb alights over Paul and Sharon's heads and they realize it is an actual place. Really, Sharon, you didn't get that from Dina yesterday, and you didn't google Roadside immediately?  Or mapquest the area where she was found?  Oh wait, they decide to do exactly that and find Roadside Storage.  Paul goes to leave, and Sharon convinces him to let her go along with him.  They find the unit that Zack rented and open the door, and no, no sexy times for Scabby.  The unit is empty and upon investigation they find that they must have started a fire to trigger the smoke alarms, which in turn led to them being found by the manager. 
  • Noah and Nick talk about his new job at TOTT.  Noah says he is not going to get snowed by Prick, and that Vic has promised him that.  Nick says he is feeling left out of the family, he didn't even know about the Abby stuff.  Noah promises to keep him informed.  Nick gets a call from the insurance co.  They are delaying a payout because they are investigating the cause of the fire, and it looks like arson and Nick is the #1 suspect.
  • Jordan shows up at GC Buzz.  Chelz is there helping Hil with her wardrobe, and snarking on her because of the way she had outed Jordan. Jordan starts to threaten Hil if she doesn't retract her story.  She stands firm, and says it is not slander if it is true.  Mariah even stepped in to defend Hil when Jordan threatened her.  Jordan stays to watch the live broadcast.  Hil and Mariah do the bit about Abby, and then during the break Hil gets a note from a staffer.  After the break they have managed in mere seconds to get the victim of a con by Jordan on the phone.  She's an older widow, who got involved with Jordan and was about to marry him, when another woman showed up at the courthouse and said she was married to him.  Then Jordan and the woman posing as his wife demanded a payout.  This seems like a lame con to me.  Hil says they just received a photo of the con couple and without previewing it, Hil shows it.  It is clearly Jordan and Chelz.  Chelz is furious with Jordan for keeping the IDs and with Hilary for turning on her. Hil says she didn't know Chelz was in the photo, but everyone knows she is a con, what's the big deal.  Chelz says she has a business now, and a child, and she is in the public domain.  She stomps out with her clothing rack and tells Hil their partnership is over.  Meanwhile Noah and Nick actually watch the Hil hour and saw that it was Chelz.  Phyllis also watched it with great interest, while still being bombarded by loud music.  Chelz is worried about her reputation but shouldn't she be worried about being arrested?  Chelz tells Jordan he ruined her life.
  • Phyllis is fed up with noise from her neighbour and goes to leave her apt when she sees Billy getting off the elevator.  She realizes that he has an apt key and that he rented the apt next door to her.  He apologizes for the loud music, and she is super annoyed with him.  So much hilarity.

Previews:  At the Abbott mansion, Dina to Jack: it was self defense, can't we please drop this, and Jack replies, no we can't, that's where the doctor comes in, and he points to a dude with a grey beard. Prick to Paul: what have you got, and Paul replies, what I have you may not want to hear.  In what looks like it might be one of the houses that they found in Zack's file, or a motel room, not sure; Scott is on the phone, Abby is there also, Zack walks in holding a gun on them, she says Oh my god, and Zack says, here we are again, Abby.

• Love 14

Something has happened to her since that little fall when she hit her head, although it probably has nothing to do with her personality change.  She's turning into a skinny female version of her father.  Is it too much to hope that Victor is going to die (EB retiring), to be replaced by Victoria as head of NE?

• Love 5

Abby is there also, Zack walks in holding a gun on them, she says Oh my god, and Zack says, here we are again, Abby.

So he's not just a scumbag exploiter and abuser of women, he's a fucking psycho. Nice taste in men there, Princess.

Thanks bannana, I'm sure going to miss this. You've taken more than enough for the team. #We're not worthy.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Thanks bannana, I'm sure going to miss this. You've taken more than enough for the team. #We're not worthy.

x1,000,000.  Thanks for doing the recaps for us, bannana.  They were far better than the actual show!

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Capricasix said:

Bannana, I hope you’ll still be posting? I will try to pick up some of the slack as regards recaps, but they may not be as comprehensive as yours!

Thanks to all, I appreciate the accolades; it is nice to know that people have gotten some enjoyment out of this. 

@capricasix, I definitely will continue to post, and I bet I will continue to watch, cause I am sick that way, but after Nov 29th, watching will only take me about 20 minutes or so!

1 hour ago, Cindyluwho said:

So.....is this going to result in a Scabby baby?

Apparently not, I forgot to include this in the recap, Abby told Scott not to worry, she is on birth control.  Which was kind of funny since we know the actress is super preggers.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, bannana said:

Apparently not, I forgot to include this in the recap, Abby told Scott not to worry, she is on birth control.  Which was kind of funny since we know the actress is super preggers.

That just means she will be. She banged Zack and Scott back to back.  I smell a WTD coming. 

• Love 10

I've come to the conclusion, I really don't like any of them! 

Hillary outing Jordan, so of course she has to screw with Chelsea! Bitch

I don't like Victoria, Sharon playing  second banana  to PC Plod Paul, utterly ridiculous. Billy buys the Condo next door to Phyllis, Jack and his dimwit sister don't seem to know what's wrong with their mother. Although , she said several times ROADHOUSE, not side of the damned road..how not to solve a crime in GC! 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, bannana said:

Phyllis is fed up with noise from her neighbour and goes to leave her apt when she sees Billy getting off the elevator.  She realizes that he has an apt key and that he rented the apt next door to her.  He apologizes for the loud music, and she is super annoyed with him.  So much hilarity

Mal really thinks he has the next Lucy and Desi in his hands. My goodness, help us all.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Cindyluwho said:

So.....is this going to result in a Scabby baby?

Yes. 

5 hours ago, NeverLate said:

I've come to the conclusion, I really don't like any of them! 

Hillary outing Jordan, so of course she has to screw with Chelsea! Bitch

I don't like Victoria, Sharon playing  second banana  to PC Plod Paul, utterly ridiculous. Billy buys the Condo next door to Phyllis, Jack and his dimwit sister don't seem to know what's wrong with their mother. Although , she said several times ROADHOUSE, not side of the damned road..how not to solve a crime in GC! 

Hilary had no idea that the picture had chelsea in it. She didn't preview it before it aired. She said she would have blurred it out if she'd known. She seemed as shocked as everyone else that it was chelsea. 

• Love 4
11 hours ago, bannana said:

Thanks to all, I appreciate the accolades; it is nice to know that people have gotten some enjoyment out of this. 

@capricasix, I definitely will continue to post, and I bet I will continue to watch, cause I am sick that way, but after Nov 29th, watching will only take me about 20 minutes or so!

oral contraceptives are only 91 - 99% effective so chances are she will be preggo.

they will fail her just like her daddy's vasectomy's failed him.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DivaT said:

Yes. 

Hilary had no idea that the picture had chelsea in it. She didn't preview it before it aired. She said she would have blurred it out if she'd known. She seemed as shocked as everyone else that it was chelsea. 

She saw them talking before the show, Chelsea had asked her to stay out of Jordan's life.Hillary is smart enough to of guessed imho...I'm just glad Chels took her clothes with her..

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

She saw them talking before the show, Chelsea had asked her to stay out of Jordan's life.Hillary is smart enough to of guessed imho...I'm just glad Chels took her clothes with her..

Clearly, Hilary isn't THAT smart because she didn't guess. She wasn't intentionally trying to hurt Chelsea. 

Hilary was well dressed before Chelsea's clothes, so I doubt Hilary misses them. TBH, Chelsea's designs are terrible. I think Hilary is the only one who looked good having said she's wearing them. No great loss. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, DivaT said:

Clearly, Hilary isn't THAT smart because she didn't guess. She wasn't intentionally trying to hurt Chelsea. 

Hilary was well dressed before Chelsea's clothes, so I doubt Hilary misses them. TBH, Chelsea's designs are terrible. I think Hilary is the only one who looked good having said she's wearing them. No great loss. 

True. It was so badly written, with a women calling in, that was so upset she snapped a photo, it was a Meh, situation. I'm just hoping Jordan has something on Hillary..

• Love 7
1 hour ago, NeverLate said:

True. It was so badly written, with a women calling in, that was so upset she snapped a photo, it was a Meh, situation. I'm just hoping Jordan has something on Hillary..

I actually hope so too.  Hoping this time when Hilary "loses", it'll be enough for viewers who hate her. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, TwistedSoul7 said:

That just means she will be. She banged Zack and Scott back to back.  I smell a WTD coming. 

I think you may be right. Depends on when (and how long) MO takes mat leave.  I'm sure Mal wouldn't pass up this scintillating story for Scabby. We have Yanni and the Pimp as our two candidates for baby daddy. So right off, we have a lose-lose situation going in to this one. Then we have a narcissistic airhead as the prize for our WTD winner. Again, a losing situation for all involved (including the baby). I'm sure the audience will be mesmerized by the caterwauling of Abby for the next several months as she goes on, ad nauseam, about her earth shattering dilemma of not knowing which bad choice impregnated her. 

I feel for you preverts still watching Show......

• Love 7

If Abby is preggers and I think she will be, it will give the IIC the perfect excuse to have some doctor put her on bed rest to hide her real pregnancy. I've seen it happen on this very show and when she comes back from ML she will have to wear a prosthetic bump.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

If Abby is preggers and I think she will be, it will give the IIC the perfect excuse to have some doctor put her on bed rest to hide her real pregnancy. I've seen it happen on this very show and when she comes back from ML she will have to wear a prosthetic bump.

MO looks very close to needing to go on mat leave. So I suspect she leaves town when she realizes she's pregnant, rather than bed rest.

She's essentially being shoved out of Newman by Ice Sister.

Then she returns after mat leave with the prosthetic pregnancy. Although in Mal's speedy universe she may return with a baby.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, miamama said:

MO looks very close to needing to go on mat leave. So I suspect she leaves town when she realizes she's pregnant, rather than bed rest.

She's essentially being shoved out of Newman by Ice Sister.

Then she returns after mat leave with the prosthetic pregnancy. Although in Mal's speedy universe she may return with a baby.

She said on her Instagram recently that she was starting her third trimester, so she could have several weeks to go still.

• Love 5