Type keyword(s) to search

Former DCCs: Where They've Gone & What They're Doing

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, StellaCL said:

DBC Breanna. She is super pretty. A really stunning, natural beauty.
It's sad and disappointing to me that other pro teams can be as cut throat as DCC.

https://www.instagram.com/dbc_breanna/

Like I understand cutting someone that is trying to go for a second year but dang someone that’s going for their 6th year that is so cold hearted 

• Love 15
Just now, ShutterbugCAM said:

That one REALLY surprises me. She was, IMO one of their prettiest. I don't even think DCC would cut a potential 6th year vet.

I wonder if she still wants to cheer and would possibly think about trying out for DCC...
Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

I will feel bad for the rookie who gets her recycled ig handle having to look at her pictures she is stunning it was a total shocker 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, StellaCL said:

It's sad and disappointing to me that other pro teams can be as cut throat as DCC.

What a unique beauty. Poor girl. I can't imagine posting about and hyping up auditions on my socials only to get cut by that same process at my own organization, in my 6th year :(

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Holly85 said:

My heart goes out to the gal that was auditioning for her 6th year and was cut !! 

What??? Oh, that's terrible!

5 hours ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

That one REALLY surprises me. She was, IMO one of their prettiest. I don't even think DCC would cut a potential 6th year vet.

I wonder if she still wants to cheer and would possibly think about trying out for DCC...

I think that's why Jenna didn't get cut during the whole Jenna/Holly mess.

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, ByTor said:

I honestly think that Jenna  built up a lot more credit than Holly when it comes to being a DCC and giving it all. Jenna lived and breathed DCC and we all know many brownie points that scores with Kelli. She had also been a solid performer for years, one that the team could build on performance wise. Jenna may have wrongly believed that she’d  never be close to being cut and was absolutely mortified and devastated when reality hit her. That and her unconditional love probably saved her for another year.

Holly…. don’t get me wrong, I liked her dancing a lot, but she also was a bit smug and did radiate a bit of an attitude which probably sealed her ultimate downfall. Also, DCC obviously was a (fun) stepping stone for her. I don’t think she had that unconditional love for DCC like Jenna which made it easier to separate ways for both parties.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, WenD08 said:

Regarding the new DBC squad, does anyone know who the names of the other two ladies from Texas who made it along with Lily?

Only one from Texas made the final squad her name is Bieble 

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, WenD08 said:

Regarding the new DBC squad, does anyone know who the names of the other two ladies from Texas who made it along with Lily?

Only Biebele made the team. Mary Kate did not.

• Love 1

A video from Kristen’s wedding doing thunderstruck is going viral on TikTok. Saw lots of ladies there including Amanda (who has not mentioned her departure still to this day). 

Someone asked if Kelli and Judy were there and Kristen said that they don’t go to the DCC weddings. I’m not surprised since imagine how many DCCs there are and wedding gifts but also not show bias. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Kdtennis91 said:

A video from Kristen’s wedding doing thunderstruck is going viral on TikTok. Saw lots of ladies there including Amanda (who has not mentioned her departure still to this day). 

Someone asked if Kelli and Judy were there and Kristen said that they don’t go to the DCC weddings. I’m not surprised since imagine how many DCCs there are and wedding gifts but also not show bias. 

They went to Emma’s wedding.  Emma with the husband who hangs out with Samantha and Victoria.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

They went to Emma’s wedding.  Emma with the husband who hangs out with Samantha and Victoria.

Redhead Emma Mary who was an All Star for a few years?

• Love 2

I am a Broncos season ticket holder. Last year, there were three cheerleaders who were not on the field because they weren't vaccinated (I think). One of them was Breanna and one was a cheerleader named Brielle. Brielle was a multi year veteran and team captain. They cheered up in the stands and were always shown on the big screen when they were doing fan games and giveaways. They generally cheered from the second deck near an exit. It was strange. Anyway, Brielle ended up quitting before the season was over. I know she was originally voted to be Pro Bowl cheerleader, and instead another cheerleader ended up going. I think this lead to her quitting. I wonder if all this has something to do with Breanna not making the team? I think she's gorgeous and she seemed really cool.  

• Useful 5

Taylor who didn’t try after one season posting her mlm stuff, I didn’t start following her until she left, which I think was weight related or was she cut someone remind me… she is TINY, looks completely different & could prob stand for a cheeseburger or three. This marketing crap bugs me til no end and the first I’ve ever seen of her doing it oh well…

73481BF6-5AF6-4A7E-941B-B20DC660DCAA.jpeg

1 hour ago, TB12 said:

Taylor who didn’t try after one season posting her mlm stuff, I didn’t start following her until she left, which I think was weight related or was she cut someone remind me… she is TINY, looks completely different & could prob stand for a cheeseburger or three. This marketing crap bugs me til no end and the first I’ve ever seen of her doing it oh well…

73481BF6-5AF6-4A7E-941B-B20DC660DCAA.jpeg

She’s been hacked they changed her last name 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I have old looking hands because of Ehlers-Danlos, but I am closing in on 50. My kids call them elephant hands.

I’ve seen multiple people get hacked with that crypto/money stuff. Grace Sells is another that I feel like was hacked. 🙄🙄

Season 5 (I think was that Nicole and Ann Lux rookie season?) is on right now and they’re doing swimsuit shoot. (I do NOT remember this!) Kelsi Rich had the cutest dimples and was making funny faces. Also, Tia is just goals. She’s amazing. Top 3 DCC ever in my opinion of course. Why does no one mention her?!

Edited by tteek74
Wrong name
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I was wondering about that. I was like wait a minute, that's not how I remember her name being spelled. 

That makes me feel so much better bc I was so disappointed and surprised I should’ve realized…

On 4/16/2022 at 5:49 PM, tteek74 said:

I have old looking hands because of Ehlers-Danlos, but I am closing in on 50. My kids call them elephant hands.

I’ve seen multiple people get hacked with that crypto/money stuff. Grace Sells is another that I feel like was hacked. 🙄🙄

Season 5 (I think was that Nicole and Ann Lux rookie season?) is on right now and they’re doing swimsuit shoot. (I do NOT remember this!) Kelsi Rich had the cutest dimples and was making funny faces. Also, Tia is just goals. She’s amazing. Top 3 DCC ever in my opinion of course. Why does no one mention her?!

I love Tia too.  So bubbly and charismatic.  She looks even better now.

• Love 5
20 hours ago, TorProc said:

Does anyone know if Alora is trying out for the rocketts again?

Somebody posted in the previous pages (I think it was this topic) that she is back with the Ultra Angels. Assuming they have some kind of contract, she's probably locked in to that job for a while (without walking away & possibly burning bridges).

• Love 2
On 4/14/2022 at 11:21 AM, ItsmeChickadee said:

I am a Broncos season ticket holder. Last year, there were three cheerleaders who were not on the field because they weren't vaccinated (I think). One of them was Breanna and one was a cheerleader named Brielle. Brielle was a multi year veteran and team captain. They cheered up in the stands and were always shown on the big screen when they were doing fan games and giveaways. They generally cheered from the second deck near an exit. It was strange. Anyway, Brielle ended up quitting before the season was over. I know she was originally voted to be Pro Bowl cheerleader, and instead another cheerleader ended up going. I think this lead to her quitting. I wonder if all this has something to do with Breanna not making the team? I think she's gorgeous and she seemed really cool.  

The other one that was up there was a rookie wonder if she quit to 

On 4/16/2022 at 4:49 PM, tteek74 said:

Also, Tia is just goals. She’s amazing. Top 3 DCC ever in my opinion of course. Why does no one mention her?!

On 4/17/2022 at 11:05 PM, Weeklydcc said:

I love Tia too.  So bubbly and charismatic.  She looks even better now.

I'm with y'all on Tia. She brought a unique look and I thought she was great. Seems like I remember some posters saying that she was one of the party girls or something like that. Maybe that has something to do with the lack of "Tia appreciation". And yes-STILL gorgeous.

• Love 7

I collated a list of the cheerleaders who cheered for 5 years or over. Gina and Lexie said they are number 51 & 52 however I can only find 51 including them which means I'm missing one!

Vanessa Baker
Vonciel Barker
Benita Briggs
Pamela Davis
Teri Richardson 
Kelli Finglass
Judy London
Shelly Bramhall
Alice Williams
Dorie Braddy
Marnie Pizzitola
Ronda Cates
Tandra Cromer 
Regina Tucker
Christy Van Meter
Pennie Booker
Shannon Swanson
Cindi Burck
Terra Watson
Julie Holeman
Brandi Redmond
Misty Cleveland
Lisa Henslin
Lynlee Allen
Misty Duncan
Justine Phillips
Nicole Hamilton 
Sarah Gourley
Trisha Trevino
Brooke Sorenson
Tobie Percival
Ally Traylor
CassieTrammell
Melisaa Kellerman
Sydeny Durso
Whitney Isleib 
Jackie Bob
Mia Greenhouse
Nicole Bulcher
Angela Nicotera
Holly Hubbard
Danielle Barhold
Jenna Jackson
Jessica Purdy
Jinelle Davidson 
Lacey Munoz
Amy Leonall
Maddie Massingill
Tess Guidry
Gina Ligi
Lexie Sullivan

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
22 hours ago, MegzClarkie said:

I collated a list of the cheerleaders who cheered for 5 years or over. Gina and Lexie said they are number 51 & 52 however I can only find 51 including them which means I'm missing one!

Vanessa Baker
Vonciel Barker
Benita Briggs
Pamela Davis
Teri Richardson 
Kelli Finglass
Judy London
Shelly Bramhall
Alice Williams
Dorie Braddy
Marnie Pizzitola
Ronda Cates
Tandra Cromer 
Regina Tucker
Christy Van Meter
Pennie Booker
Shannon Swanson
Cindi Burck
Terra Watson
Julie Holeman
Brandi Redmond
Misty Cleveland
Lisa Henslin
Lynlee Allen
Misty Duncan
Justine Phillips
Nicole Hamilton 
Sarah Gourley
Trisha Trevino
Brooke Sorenson
Tobie Percival
Ally Traylor
CassieTrammell
Melisaa Kellerman
Sydeny Durso
Whitney Isleib 
Jackie Bob
Mia Greenhouse
Nicole Bulcher
Angela Nicotera
Holly Hubbard
Danielle Barhold
Jenna Jackson
Jessica Purdy
Jinelle Davidson 
Lacey Munoz
Amy Leonall
Maddie Massingill
Tess Guidry
Gina Ligi
Lexie Sullivan

WOW. 

I read this list and there are SO MANY standout names, however there are some (Tess, Amy L.) where I was like "huh?!" 😂

• LOL 4
On 4/24/2022 at 4:36 PM, MegzClarkie said:

Vanessa Baker
Vonciel Barker
Benita Briggs
Pamela Davis
Teri Richardson 
Kelli Finglass
Judy London
Shelly Bramhall
Alice Williams
Dorie Braddy
Marnie Pizzitola
Ronda Cates
Tandra Cromer 
Regina Tucker
Christy Van Meter
Pennie Booker
Shannon Swanson
Cindi Burck
Terra Watson
Julie Holeman
Brandi Redmond
Misty Cleveland
Lisa Henslin
Lynlee Allen
Misty Duncan
Justine Phillips
Nicole Hamilton 
Sarah Gourley
Trisha Trevino
Brooke Sorenson
Tobie Percival
Ally Traylor
CassieTrammell
Melisaa Kellerman
Sydeny Durso
Whitney Isleib 
Jackie Bob
Mia Greenhouse
Nicole Bulcher
Angela Nicotera
Holly Hubbard
Danielle Barhold
Jenna Jackson
Jessica Purdy
Jinelle Davidson 
Lacey Munoz
Amy Leonall
Maddie Massingill
Tess Guidry
Gina Ligi
Lexie Sullivan

I have no recollection who Jessica Purdy is!

6 hours ago, DizzySometimes86 said:

Her rookie class had Danielle, Jenna, Jasmine goode, Kelsey bond etc on the team she went by first and middle name "jessica marie". I think she kind of flew under the raider because some of the girls in her rookie year was massive fan favorite etc. One of her friends from uni (I think she went to FSU,) was I think (I need to rewatch the older seasons) was Jessica Kalil tried out the following year and they were seen looking at apartments that year (Jessica's 2nd year and her uni friend's rookie season etc) and they were doing that rock paper scissors to decide who to get the rooms

Shes a 5 year and then all star for 2 years etc

She actually met her husband on a Southwestern flight (think they sat next to each other on the flight) and are now married and have a kid 

https://www.instagram.com/lovejessmarie/

• Love 2
6 hours ago, DizzySometimes86 said:

I think Kelli had said she reminded her of actress Tia Carrere. Jessica was an Indiana Pacers dancer before the DCC.

Jessica in Danielle's wedding party. She's on the end right next to Jordan 

image.thumb.png.429978819f5936465cfd1726e799ad61.png

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 4/11/2022 at 3:26 AM, StellaCL said:

On 4/11/2022 at 3:30 AM, Holly85 said:

Like I understand cutting someone that is trying to go for a second year but dang someone that’s going for their 6th year that is so cold hearted 

On 4/11/2022 at 6:58 AM, ShutterbugCAM said:

And Kelli and Judy and Charlotte are willing to cut a 4th/5th year etc. They only wouldn't cut you whatever year if you are bringing something more than your dancing. Look at Veronica Lind, weight warning going into her 4th year but Kelli wont cut her cos of the Nike deal but willing to cut Jasmine Goode going into her 4th year for dancing like her tcc self in her rookie year. If Jasmine had a Nike deal then yep she wouldnt have been cut. (thats one example)

On 4/11/2022 at 6:59 AM, Holly85 said:

I will feel bad for the rookie who gets her recycled ig handle having to look at her pictures she is stunning it was a total shocker 

Who got her ig dbc handle does anyone know? I know they already announced the team so I cannot look and see who she is/got to have her ig and twitter handle. Google shows they had twitter handle too. If anyone know who got that ig handle can you guys tag it I want to see those pics of her etc (that sound like I am a perv but I am not guys so please dont get ideas, but I hope you guys know what I mean when I say that)

It bums me that DBC recycles their ig/twitter handles, must be confusing for fans following that specific person and they retire/get cut and the handle gets recycled to someone else, they should take a leaf out of Seahawks who just leaves the ig handle and have it inactive or something to not confuse the fans. Some people aka fans does not follow the person before they made the team and then follows their cheerleader "official" ig/twitter and then it gets recycled and they prob wouldn't know what that person's personal ig/twitter handle is, if that make sense. Like I know how some of the dbc, tag their official/personal social media accounts so that fans who started following them when they made the team can follow their personal social media

On 4/11/2022 at 12:47 PM, ByTor said:

What??? Oh, that's terrible!

And Jenna should've been cut regardless how GOOD her dancing was. Her going out drinking and caught with Holly who are both outstanding power dancers because why should Jenna be TRUSTED to lead the damn team when there she is LEADING AN UNDERAGE to go drinking. Idc how good a dancer Jenna is but as a manager I wouldn't trust you, if Kellie wouldn't trust Holly any further for that then why should she trust Jenna? Their dancing is outstanding yes but so what? It takes years to build a good reputation but it can take 2 min to destroy it. 

Edited by Uk-Eve
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

And Kelli and Judy and Charlotte are willing to cut a 4th/5th year etc. They only wouldn't cut you whatever year if you are bringing something more than your dancing. Look at Veronica Lind, weight warning going into her 4th year but Kelli wont cut her cos of the Nike deal but willing to cut Jasmine Goode going into her 4th year for dancing like her tcc self in her rookie year. If Jasmine had a Nike deal then yep she'd have been cut. (thats one example)

Who got her ig dbc handle does anyone know? I know they already announced the team so I cannot look and see who she is/got to have her ig and twitter handle. Google shows they had twitter handle too. If anyone know who got that ig handle can you guys tag it I want to see those pics of her etc (that sound like I am a perv but I am not guys so please dont get ideas, but I hope you guys know what I mean when I say that)

It bums me that DBC recycles their ig/twitter handles, must be confusing for fans following that specific person and they retire/get cut and the handle gets recycled to someone else, they should take a leaf out of Seahawks who just leaves the ig handle and have it inactive or something to not confuse the fans. Some people aka fans does not follow the person before they made the team and then follows their cheerleader "official" ig/twitter and then it gets recycled and they prob wouldn't know what that person's personal ig/twitter handle is, if that make sense. Like I know how some of the dbc, tag their official/personal social media accounts so that fans who started following them when they made the team can follow their personal social media

And Jenna should've been cut regardless how GOOD her dancing was. Her going out drinking and caught with Holly who are both outstanding power dancers because why should Jenna be TRUSTED to lead the damn team when there she is LEADING AN UNDERAGE to go drinking. Idc how good a dancer Jenna is but as a manager I wouldn't trust you, if Kellie wouldn't trust Holly any further for that then why should she trust Jenna? Their dancing is outstanding yes but so what? It takes years to build a good reputation but it can take 2 min to destroy it. 

A rookie named dbc Emily got her dbc ig 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Her rookie class had Danielle, Jenna, Jasmine goode, Kelsey bond etc on the team she went by first and middle name "jessica marie". I think she kind of flew under the raider because some of the girls in her rookie year was massive fan favorite etc. One of her friends from uni (I think she went to FSU,) was I think (I need to rewatch the older seasons) was Jessica Kalil tried out the following year and they were seen looking at apartments that year (Jessica's 2nd year and her uni friend's rookie season etc) and they were doing that rock paper scissors to decide who to get the rooms

Shes a 5 year and then all star for 2 years etc

She actually met her husband on a Southwestern flight (think they sat next to each other on the flight) and are now married and have a kid 

https://www.instagram.com/lovejessmarie/

Always really liked her…she seemed so sweet and drama-free. I feel like she was a perfect example of what a DCC should be. 

I think a friend (or acquaintance, at least) of hers used to post on the forums around her last year on DCC. 

Also, holy crap, that baby is adorable. 

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

I don’t think Holly needed all that much LEADING. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
On 4/27/2022 at 7:51 PM, Uk-Eve said:

Idc how good a dancer Jenna is but as a manager I wouldn't trust you, if Kellie wouldn't trust Holly any further for that then why should she trust Jenna?

Fair point and you are right, though there’s a lot more to take into account. There was a lot going on that specific year and Kelli lost a lot of experienced and powerful dancers due to retirement and other issues like Erica and Holly. I think Kelli realised that and decided to let her stay on a very short leash. And she was in the dog house for a long time, punished with being denied point, kicked off the Canton trip and no All Star position.

I think it’s likely that Jenna would have been considered for a career with the Cowboys post DCC (like Kashara and JennA) but it ddidn’t happen because of the reasons you mentioned. On top, she wasn’t even asked to return as an All Star! And I’m 100% convinced she would have become one if not for her disastrous last season. Being denied the All Star status really hurt her if rumors are to believed.

I also fully agree with @Tdoc72’s remark on Holly. Jenna got the blame because Holly was under age and she was a leader. But I doubt Holly would have let anyone stop her. There was little Jenna could have done, apart from abandoning her and tattle to Kelli. Holly seemed strong and cocky enough to do whatever the hell she wanted. 

• Love 10
On 4/27/2022 at 10:51 AM, Uk-Eve said:

And Kelli and Judy and Charlotte are willing to cut a 4th/5th year etc. They only wouldn't cut you whatever year if you are bringing something more than your dancing. Look at Veronica Lind, weight warning going into her 4th year but Kelli wont cut her cos of the Nike deal but willing to cut Jasmine Goode going into her 4th year for dancing like her tcc self in her rookie year. If Jasmine had a Nike deal then yep she'd have been cut. (thats one example)

Can you tell me more about Veronica and her Nike deal? I’m not familiar with that backstory 

On 4/28/2022 at 2:56 AM, Tdoc72 said:

I don’t think Holly needed all that much LEADING. 

15 hours ago, LilyD said:

Fair point and you are right, though there’s a lot more to take into account. There was a lot going on that specific year and Kelli lost a lot of experienced and powerful dancers due to retirement and other issues like Erica and Holly. I think Kelli realised that and decided to let her stay on a very short leash. And she was in the dog house for a long time, punished with being denied point, kicked off the Canton trip and no All Star position.

I think it’s likely that Jenna would have been considered for a career with the Cowboys post DCC (like Kashara and JennA) but it ddidn’t happen because of the reasons you mentioned. On top, she wasn’t even asked to return as an All Star! And I’m 100% convinced she would have become one if not for her disastrous last season. Being denied the All Star status really hurt her if rumors are to believed.

I also fully agree with @Tdoc72’s remark on Holly. Jenna got the blame because Holly was under age and she was a leader. But I doubt Holly would have let anyone stop her. There was little Jenna could have done, apart from abandoning her and tattle to Kelli. Holly seemed strong and cocky enough to do whatever the hell she wanted. 

I agree. Jenna wasn't that great a leader, even if Holly didn't listen (which I agree, she prob would've done whatever the hell she wanted even if Jenna told and warned her not to) but she could've told Kelli, like Kelli said and then she wouldve taken the attention away from herself if she went to Kelli and said "Holly is underage and drinking in public, I followed her to try get her away and shit then Kelli might have allowed her to stay and not be in the doghouse.

12 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

And she was also dating a player.  Holly wasn't the only one.

And how many dcc do we know that DATED a player or other things that Kelli and Charlotte had an issue with the the extent they had to leave early. Look at Paige Caverliera (is that how her maiden name is spelt?) She was MARRIED to a marine or an army guy her rookie year and then by the last few games of her rookie year in Dec she met jeff and had either cheated on her husband and divorced and admited adultery to have that divorce proceedings sped up fast or they drifted apart, we will never know that. She had to LEAVE before banquet her third year (assuming she had already done all her games for that year like Milan - who still had maybe 2 or 3 games left to do before she left in her tenure).

Same as Sydney Durso, she had EVERYTHING in the cowboys had handed her on a plate, being a 7th year, was always on talking cowboys for a few years, yes Sydney was not the best dancer etc but she was practically the "longest reigning" DCC since Veronica Baker (or whoever the girl who did 8 years)  and she then did that "long mile movie" (or whatever the name of it was) and she was made to leave a month or 2 before the banquet despite the fact she had worked her filming days around whatever was going on with dcc and had made management aware of it and seemed ok with it till they changed their mind and had her turn everything in before the banquet etc and "quit" everything she had from retiring properly and talking cowboys and I think Sydney might have done another year at DCC had she not been made to leave before the end of her 7th year. She had a blog years ago where she said when she left she knew she felt she had another year left of pro cheering and went to mavs because of that movie she had burnt her bridges with DCC because of Kelli's pettiness.

Same as Milan and Alexandria (the patriats girl as I call her because of her patriots background etc and left after a few pregame with DCC and wentback to patriots), and was practically "made to leave" because of the toxic ness and I will forgive Milan that she may have been struggling a little with school and DCC but Kelli didn't give her any leniency and yet (if I remember correctly) you have Kalyn who is a teacher and had to miss some games because of her teacher rsponsibilties and gave her that benefit of doubt but was willing to practically make someone risk the amount of money they were spending on their university degree for a job that paid like 10k or less (for a rookie etc) a year.

Who am I missing on who left before the banquet because of Kelli's pettiness? weight gains and cuts I wouldn't count like Jennifer who was cut because of it mid season etc

10 hours ago, Survivor197 said:

Can you tell me more about Veronica and her Nike deal? I’m not familiar with that backstory 

The sole reason Veronica never got cut her 4th year and Hannah did and Hannah wanted to lose weight the HEALTHY WAY instead of some anorexic way that Kelli wanted (smart girl Hannah, Kelli take note they should lose weight THE HEALTH WAY instead of damaging their body the way you want them to lose their weigh).

No idea how Veronica got that deal but Kelli was never going to ring up Nike and tell them to remove the "Veronica Lind, dallas cowboys cheerleader" that was also on those Nike poster was she not when Nike was paying them money in advertisments etc.

Jasmine Goode, if she had that deal she would never had been cut going into her 4th year I think Jasmine might have had done 5 years like Danielle had she not been cut.  

• Love 2
On 4/14/2022 at 5:21 PM, ItsmeChickadee said:

Can you explain this a little as I am confused with it. How can she be voted pro bowl cheerleader and someone else went? Who gets the votes a broncos, I wonder what Breanna's personal ig is, because if we knew maybe someone could secretly ask her if she knew why she left/got cut etc

5 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Can you explain this a little as I am confused with it. How can she be voted pro bowl cheerleader and someone else went? Who gets the votes a broncos, I wonder what Breanna's personal ig is, because if we knew maybe someone could secretly ask her if she knew why she left/got cut etc

Bc they took it away from the original lady and gave it to someone else 

6 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Bc they took it away from the original lady and gave it to someone else 

So was the "original lady" Brielle? I wonder if her not being vaccinated had something to do with losing PBC?