Type keyword(s) to search

2018 Season 13: Current Squad & Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Newmanbritt said:

Watching Erin’s story from Jen’s class last night... I would just LOVE to see a Lexie/Bridget triangle next year. I couldn’t take my eyes off of them!!!!!!

Interesting watching that video.  Not going to mention names but some are off timing/execution wise and it shows.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Interesting watching that video.  Not going to mention names but some are off timing/execution wise and it shows.

Yup I noticed one in particular 

11 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Yup I noticed one in particular 

Where is the vid posted?

Just now, TexasBorn said:

Where is the vid posted?

Nevermind. I scrolled up and saw the original post.

32 minutes ago, Newmanbritt said:

Watching Erin’s story from Jen’s class last night... I would just LOVE to see a Lexie/Bridget triangle next year. I couldn’t take my eyes off of them!!!!!!

Bridget is phenomenal. 

• Love 5

Anyone else wonder why we haven't seen very many pics of certain girls at the fittings? I saw maybe one of Alanna, Madeline, Maddie and Amber that I can think of off the top of my head. Is it just because they were the last ones there, or maybe because they aren't happy with them or their figures? Curious to see how they do at tryouts. I don't think there is any way they would cut Maddie, the rookies could he in jeopardy.

6 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

Anyone else wonder why we haven't seen very many pics of certain girls at the fittings? I saw maybe one of Alanna, Madeline, Maddie and Amber that I can think of off the top of my head. Is it just because they were the last ones there, or maybe because they aren't happy with them or their figures? Curious to see how they do at tryouts. I don't think there is any way they would cut Maddie, the rookies could he in jeopardy.

They aren’t going to post every single picture they took at fittings 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

They aren’t going to post every single picture they took at fittings 

Perhaps to keep some element of surprise.  They did this last year too.  It was fun when the missing girls from fittings shoot photos were shown and they looked amazing.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I'm a nosy bitch and want to know why Lauren goes on the swim shoot, but doesn't shoot. It can't just be her job.

I let this go last year.  I think it has to do with her job and if K&C&J are fine with it, so am I.  She looked as though she earned her keep by helping behind the scenes and I'm completely fine with that.

• Love 8
Just now, go4luca said:

I let this go last year.  I think it has to do with her job and if K&C&J are fine with it, so am I.  She looked as though she earned her keep by helping behind the scenes and I'm completely fine with that.

I’m fine with it to !! It’s not like she going to just sit around and doing nothing she is working 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

Maybe she saw how tacky the pictures and swimsuits were in years before and decided not to be a part of it. I will now go away in 3...2...1

3 hours ago, go4luca said:

Agree about Gina and the bob idea.  I think she would look great.

Re: Rachel W.:  I've never been a fan of women with a longer torso and short legs.  I prefer the look of a shorter torso as it makes the legs look longer.  Amy also has a long torso but for some reason it doesn't bother me as much.  Probably because she's cute as a button.  I also wish Rachel W. would cut off some of that mane of hers.  Just seems too long to me.

She's part Japanese = typical build is long torso, shorter legs. I agree that hair is costumey looking long. 

3 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

OMG! Gina should cut her hair into a bob. She needs to get rid of all that fried bleach yellow fake hair and go more "natural."

Gabby's abs are UNREAL. 

I love Tess but has she always had implants? They look extra round and above her chest. I thought she was all natural.

Rachel W. is a life size Barbie Doll. She's tone down the orange spray tan. Yay!

YES ditch the fried extensions. Gina is just not a very pretty person DCC level without all the contouring, fake hair, fake books, etc. Hate to say it but her looks are all store bought. 

Gabby looks AMAZING and I cannot say enough how glad I am she has her life in order. I want her to stay so bad.

Tess does not have implants.

Rachel looks blonder to me, too and it looks better with the tone down tan and lighter hair. More contrast I guess. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, UnicornKicks said:

She's part Japanese = typical build is long torso, shorter legs. I agree that hair is costumey looking long. 

YES ditch the fried extensions. Gina is just not a very pretty person DCC level without all the contouring, fake hair, fake books, etc. Hate to say it but her looks are all store bought. 

Gabby looks AMAZING and I cannot say enough how glad I am she has her life in order. I want her to stay so bad.

Tess does not have implants.

Rachel looks blonder to me, too and it looks better with the tone down tan and lighter hair. More contrast I guess. 

UGH! Tess is perfection. So unfair 😉

• Love 3
16 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:
19 hours ago, go4luca said:

Agree about Gina and the bob idea.  I think she would look great.

Re: Rachel W.:  I've never been a fan of women with a longer torso and short legs.  I prefer the look of a shorter torso as it makes the legs look longer.  Amy also has a long torso but for some reason it doesn't bother me as much.  Probably because she's cute as a button.  I also wish Rachel W. would cut off some of that mane of hers.  Just seems too long to me.

19 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

OMG! Gina should cut her hair into a bob. She needs to get rid of all that fried bleach yellow fake hair and go more "natural."

Gabby's abs are UNREAL. 

I love Tess but has she always had implants? They look extra round and above her chest. I thought she was all natural.

Rachel W. is a life size Barbie Doll. She's tone down the orange spray tan. Yay!

Tess does not have implants

They sure look like implants. 

I think Gina looks great, she’s always had great abs now her hair looks much better, I do agree, she’d look great with a bob, though. 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

are those lips on Gabby’s bottoms? Yikes. These suits don’t get any better. 

Different strokes I guess.  I think Gabby's suit is cute and looks great on her.  Of the four suits shown, that is my favorite.

Edited by go4luca
typo
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, healthnut said:

I think Gina looks great, she’s always had great abs now her hair looks much better, I do agree, she’d look great with a bob, though. 

Maybe it's just me but when I see ribs it doesn't look healthy. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Different strokes I guess.  I think Gabby's suit is cute and looks great one her.  Of the four suits shown, that is my favorite.

I'm just elated that Gabby can rock that tiny piece of cloth.  No more weight issues. YAY!

• Love 3

What happened to Miranda's chest?!? It looks like a cartoon drawn on...girl no, no, no.

miranda.JPG

Whoever said Gina would look good with a bob is on point...she could totally rock that look!

gina.JPG

Edited by Loves2Dance
  • Love 2
On 4/10/2019 at 9:18 PM, Jen3mom said:

5266890B-A501-4C85-8977-8F5107022E7C.jpeg

On 4/10/2019 at 8:07 PM, sleepyjean said:

Did we get studio shots of all the groups this year? This is the only one I could find.

Group 2.jpg

I haven't seen them this year either.  These are the first 2 of groups in uniform. Thanks! 

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

What happened to Miranda's chest?!? It looks like a cartoon drawn on...girl no, no, no.

miranda.JPG

Whoever said Gina would look good with a bob is on point...she could totally rock that look!

gina.JPG

Miranda looks better here.  Some of those suits are just unflattering.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Yes! Rumor says that was due to anorexia, but who knows? 

Her nephew said she was always self conscious about her thin neck cause she was just skinny.  However, in Debbie Reynolds book she said she became anorexic cause of pressure from the studio.  I believe that version - I remember watching some of her earlier movies and then I watched White Christmas.  What a difference.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

I hate the purple suit, but I think the cut of the bottoms looks really good on her.

The striped suit on the end? Looks like she's carrying sonething extra in the bottoms . . .

• Love 2
1 hour ago, hannahbanana said:

I hate the purple suit, but I think the cut of the bottoms looks really good on her.

The striped suit on the end? Looks like she's carrying sonething extra in the bottoms . . .

I agree with you about the striped suit at the end, but I do actually like the purple suit even though it would never look good on me because I don't have a bikini-worthy body at the moment.  Maybe in about 80 pounds or so. . . .

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

All of these bathing suits are terrible IMO. I can't get with the "thong in the front" look of Hannah's suit, although the color is nice. I just don't like the patterns of the other 3. 

Glad that Gabby looks great and has at least momentarily gotten any weight issues (to the extent that they existed) under control. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I agree with you about the striped suit at the end, but I do actually like the purple suit even though it would never look good on me because I don't have a bikini-worthy body at the moment.  Maybe in about 80 pounds or so. . . .

Looking at it again, I think what bothers me so much about the purple suit is that the top looks like it is on backwards with the wider piece of material going to the back and just the thin piece with the ring in the middle (reminding me of a clasp) across the front. Just says, "Girl, you've got your top on backwards" to me.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 3

Good grief, where do they get these hideous swimsuits that make even gorgeous ladies look bad?! I see plenty of beautiful suits in catalogs and online from companies they should use instead. And the suits don’t have to be quite so minuscule either. Skimpy can still be sexy, but these are beyond tiny and just look cheap and tacky...imho 😊

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Kees080 said:

I haven't seen them this year either.  These are the first 2 of groups in uniform. Thanks! 

Who's the blond by Madeline? Erin? 

Edited by TexasBorn
On 4/6/2019 at 5:09 AM, Tootie said:

Season 11 was Jennifer, Jenna & Melissa. (Melissa was a 2nd leader.) Danielle and Jessica were the other 1st leaders and they were further back in the triangle.

Season 9 was Holly, Emma & Jacie. (Jacie was a 2nd leader)  Sydney and Nicole were the other 1st GLs further back in formation.

Season 8 was Mia, Emma & Jackie.  (Emma was a 2nd leader)  Sydney and Lauren were the other 1st GLs further back in formation.

Melissa and Jacie were both rockstars and two of the best technical dancers they've ever had. That's why they were there!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DCC-UK said:

Melissa and Jacie were both rockstars and two of the best technical dancers they've ever had. That's why they were there!

No doubt... I was just pointing out that just because you are Group 1 Leader doesn't mean you'll be at the front of the triangle.

• Love 2
On 4/12/2019 at 9:39 AM, go4luca said:

The reason I enjoy Marshall is for the humor he brings.  Plus that kilt was all kinds of fun.

Love his humor (and his facial expressions), but I also love how he talks to the girls, and seems really respectful and tactful both when he's speaking to them.  For instance, I remember when he was speaking to a TCC (I think it might have been Jessika?) about how her highlights were beautiful, but from the stands, her hair would appear to be too rooted, so he was planning to bring her highlights up a bit.

23 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Just . . .no words . . .😨😲😲😲😨

Screenshot_2019-04-13-16-30-32-1.png

I love Gina and I think she is looking crazy gorgeous, but breast hair is not a good look on anyone, so I seriously hope they are not planning on using this suit for her shoot....she deserves so much better than this lol

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

It look like they shaved Shannon's beard off and put it on Gina's bikini top.

First of all, he needs to shave that thing off.  I thought he had to grow it for a bet, but that was forever ago.

Second, why do the designers send bikinis like that to be considered for calendar?  I don't remember seeing anything that "unique" in the past.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

First of all, he needs to shave that thing off.  I thought he had to grow it for a bet, but that was forever ago.

Second, why do the designers send bikinis like that to be considered for calendar?  I don't remember seeing anything that "unique" in the past.

I remember seeing something close to that in a swimsuit shoot pictures. Designers send them swimsuits because it is an honor to have your swim wear being used by the best NFL dancers/cheerleaders in the universe. Don't you know...

2 hours ago, raindancer said:

Love his humor (and his facial expressions), but I also love how he talks to the girls, and seems really respectful and tactful both when he's speaking to them.  For instance, I remember when he was speaking to a TCC (I think it might have been Jessika?) about how her highlights were beautiful, but from the stands, her hair would appear to be too rooted, so he was planning to bring her highlights up a bit.

I love Gina and I think she is looking crazy gorgeous, but breast hair is not a good look on anyone, so I seriously hope they are not planning on using this suit for her shoot....she deserves so much better than this lol

I guess Duck Dynasty has a swim line now

• LOL 2
6 minutes ago, MrClean said:

Is Bridget not doing the swimsuit shoot? I didn't see her in any fitting pics. She is gorgeous and has an amazing body.

Yes she is she was one of the last girls of the night to do fittings so no many pics 

• Love 1