Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

I live in Charleston, 10 minutes from Leah. My rent for a 2 bedroom is $900 and it's pretty nice. I could see $1600 for her place which has a lot of space. I'm not sure why she didn't buy though. Her checks won't be coming in forever, if she would smart she would invest and pay a place off...but....

• Love 8

According to something a could swear was posted around these parts, Leah is in the process of buying a house. I can only hope she is buying a house that is going to be reasonable to her present and future lifestyle. A house that accommodates Ali, that isn't some McMansion that she won't be able to afford and upkeep when the Mtv money is gone. A nice , smallish one level three bedroom in a modest price range would be best for her, but I doubt she can resist the urge to get some Mail monstrosity with a pool, money, and 2 or more floors.

• Love 4
(edited)
On May 29, 2016 at 0:58 PM, Katt said:

Yes, Trace, Addy was found wandering about and brought home by a trooper. I don't know how far she'd gone but it doesn't matter, Leah did not report her missing because she hadn't noticed. Some people said it was after midnight, but that was apparently not true. Who cares what time of day?! That's some shoddy "parenting" right there! Funny how the trooper knew exactly where to take the kid... 

Is there a link for this information?

Edited by DangerousMinds
3 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I was hoping for something other than a gossip site. But oh well.

Like what?  The New York Times?  "Gossip sites" are pretty much the last bastion for free-speech and investigative journalism.  Changing delivery methods, the future of mass media, yada yada yada.  Basically, "Gossip sites" are the only truth these days.

• Love 10
55 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Since she failed at making Corey and Miranda look like bad parents, she now has her game set for Jeremy.

Isn't that interesting? Especially considering I believe she also gets introduced to Germy's new girlfriend next episode?

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I was hoping for something other than a gossip site. But oh well.

Gossip sites are about the only media source that are actually interested in any of these girls. Even her local newspaper isn't concerned with Leah; she's just another undereducated, low-income young mother at the end of the day (MTV fame notwithstanding), in a sea of them. 

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Like what?  The New York Times?  "Gossip sites" are pretty much the last bastion for free-speech and investigative journalism.  Changing delivery methods, the future of mass media, yada yada yada.  Basically, "Gossip sites" are the only truth these days.

Yeah, I don't think the NYT is going to be reporting on Leah Messer. There was a police blotter link that was suggested to possibly be about Addie (same neighborhood, roughly same time), but it was determined that the child in question was not Addie.

Regardless, I am reasonably sure Leah has admitted it. She went on to say she looked away for "literally one second" when it happened.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Regardless, I am reasonably sure Leah has admitted it. She went on to say she looked away for "literally one second" when it happened.

Exactly. And I find it hard to believe that it was only "one second" when it was the police who drew attention to the situation. Leah apparently had no idea she was gone. I don't believe she was out looking for her at the time. So yea, she dashed outside for just one second and a cop happened to be patrolling the street right in front of their house? Okay.....

• Love 6

Wasn't the Addy escape the reason that Corey got primary custody?  I thought they had an emergency custody hearing right after that happened.

I just figured they were ignoring the real issue on the show.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Wasn't the Addy escape the reason that Corey got primary custody?  I thought they had an emergency custody hearing right after that happened.

I just figured they were ignoring the real issue on the show.

Around this same time, a teacher at the Girlses' school called the police on Leah because the children weren't in a carseats.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Tatum said:

Sorry, quoting has gone crazy.

But responding to the idea (not Tatum) that Addy's escape was behind custody - I thought it was more about the girlses being late for school/missing therapy appointments for Ali. 

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Sorry, quoting has gone crazy.

But responding to the idea (not Tatum) that Addy's escape was behind custody - I thought it was more about the girlses being late for school/missing therapy appointments for Ali. 

Agree- think Corey was able to get weekdays solely because of the school attendance issue. Had the concern been related to Addie and Leah's lack of supervision it would not make much sense to give her all weekends, when she'd actually have the girls for as many waking hours as Corey would during the week. 

• Love 4

Before the grand finale rolls on up (I assume this is when THE TRUTH will be coming out!), here is my quotes of the season for Leah. Any others for the list?

1. Is it wrong that I'm letting Addy eat icing? If you need to ask that question, possibly you need to reconsider being a parent 

2. I'm not stupid The last few seasons of TM2 would beg to differ 

3. Just because the judge said so, doesn't mean I agree with it! That isn't how laws work, sweetheart.  

4. Well I'm not Daddy and Miranda! No shit, Sherlock. (And why does not being Corey or Miranda prevent you from making breakfast?)

5. I'm a good mom!  No comment needed...

• Love 8

lol, I think #2 should read, "I ain't dumb, I ain't dumb..." There's some irony right there. She probably thinks that's like goldy and silvery. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Katt said:

lol, I think #2 should read, "I ain't dumb, I ain't dumb..." There's some irony right there. She probably thinks that's like goldy and silvery. 

I should have known that it don't make no sense for Leah to speak in proper English...

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

http://www.inquisitr.com/2405172/mtv-star-leah-messer-accused-of-endangering-her-twins-cops-called-on-teen-mom-2-star-report/

This article mentions that time Leah was  reported for not having her girlses in car seats. It also mentions Adi being without her wheelchair at school. There was a fire drill when Adi needed to be assisted outside

The scene of Leah with her daughters on top of that hill enacting some kind of Girl Power moment.... All I could think was: wheelchair.

Not only does she not use the wheelchair, she chooses leisure family activities that require the use of legs. I'm starting to wonder how the camera people and producer can stand by and watch this. That doctor was perfectly clear. 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, lidarose9 said:

The scene of Leah with her daughters on top of that hill enacting some kind of Girl Power moment.... All I could think was: wheelchair.

Not only does she not use the wheelchair, she chooses leisure family activities that require the use of legs. I'm starting to wonder how the camera people and producer can stand by and watch this. That doctor was perfectly clear. 

Yep.   If nothing else, she could have brought along the wagon that Ali rode in at the doctor's appointment.  Of course, that would have involved finding it under  piles of junk and cleaning out all the stuff that was in it when she used it at the doctor's office.  I think she used it to try to impress the doctor and promptly forgot about it.

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, poopchute said:

The girlses cosigned on the mortgage?

Ha! That's how it read to me too. Like Gracie paid the closing costs with the money she makes doing hair. That's great if Leah bought a house. I just hope it's one that can accommodate the needs of all her children, and that includes being located closer to their school.

• Love 13
27 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Will Leah buy a new washer and dryer for her new place?

More housewarming gifts:

Several cases of Febreze And Lunchables.

My gift will be a wheelchair, since evidently they are still in need of one.

• Love 15
(edited)

Ha! The cat has to be on anti anxiety meds. Good thing his owner knows every doc or pharmacist within a 20 mile radius and knows which ones are the most generous with a prescription pad. 

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 8

I'm sending some nasal spray decongestant. Gosh that girls congestion sounds like a nightmare.  

Also sending an alarm for the door that will go off when it opens. Maybe Addi won't try to escape, again. 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Tatum said:

Um, Katt, haven't you ever heard of CDs??? That is clearly the most logical investment for money collected for medical needs.

Those are things that won't show up in any bank, so no statements or little savings style books, right? You take the cash to the Black Hole National Bank and they give you a Drake CD for your trouble. Or Jason Aldean, if he's more your drug of choice. 

• Love 7