Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Persianpear said:

Well not to be rude,but I don't find Ali to be all that cute.

I know people love to exclude Ali from any kind of comment they deem negative,but I just don't.

I also feel bad for Gracie and addie,because I feel they get singled out alot,because people feel it's okay to say negative things about them,because they don't have a disability. 

I always wondered if Ali didn't have a disability if people would gush and fawn over her less.

I just don't get it.

Long time lurker.I agree with you and impressed you had the balls to say it.There is def a double standard when it comes to the twins and I guess now addie.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Persianpear said:

Well not to be rude,but I don't find Ali to be all that cute.

I know people love to exclude Ali from any kind of comment they deem negative,but I just don't.

I also feel bad for Gracie and addie,because I feel they get singled out alot,because people feel it's okay to say negative things about them,because they don't have a disability. 

I always wondered if Ali didn't have a disability if people would gush and fawn over her less.

I just don't get it.

I actually do find all of her girls quite pretty/cute.

I do agree with you in general, though, most disabled adults find it very patronizing to not be criticized like anyone else. It's part of equality. I don't tend to say negative things about any of the kids because they're kids, nondisabled or disabled. (I also mostly just don't think about the kids, I'm usually too horrified by their parents to focus on them).

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I actually do find all of her girls quite pretty/cute.

I do agree with you in general, though, most disabled adults find it very patronizing to not be criticized like anyone else. It's part of equality. I don't tend to say negative things about any of the kids because they're kids, nondisabled or disabled. (I also mostly just don't think about the kids, I'm usually too horrified by their parents to focus on them).

Great point.I always see Ali being singled out as the cute one or the favorite one and the one that can do know wrong.

Out of all the teen mom kids she is constantly being gushed and fawned over to almost a bizarre degree.

It's over the top.

I also see alot of negetive comments about her sisters appearances and behavior and Ali is always made to be the perfect angel when that isn't the case.

If you say anything about her behavior or you don't think she's cute you get raked across the comes for saying something deemed negative about a special needs child,but insulting her sisters is fine.

I think alot of people feel bad for her,because of her disease and are afraid to say anything people might think is rude so they lay the compliments on super thick.

I agree that down the line it will come of as patronizing and annoying.

They should all be held to the same standard and treated the same.

This is why the other two esp Grace tend to act out.

• Love 6
On 2/22/2018 at 10:56 AM, charmed1 said:

I have to say I find Adderall and Alli’s relationship to be so cute. They’re always so sweet to each other and Adderall always squeals with delight to see her sister when either of them return from their visits with their respective fathers. I love how Alli screamed, “Happy Birthday!” to Add and Add screamed back, “Thank you, Alli!” 

It's funny,because on leah Instagram Gracie and Addie are always together and are always hugging and playing and Grace is always holding addie.I wonder why MTV never shows their bond?

Edited by Therealdelio90
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Apparently she’s in Hawaii right now with Kailyn and some random. 

734F01DA-567E-4D4A-A828-1551C9F7BE89.jpeg 

Her name is Sierra and they are with two or three others.  Come join the discussion in Kails forum. This was posted over there. :)

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Her name is Sierra and they are with two or three others.  Come join the discussion in Kails forum. This was posted over there. :)

Oops! I’m about a million pages behind over there!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, druzy said:

I hope this doesn't mean hawking waist trainers on IG. 

Germy actually has a skill, so maybe he's going to work for himself. My husband just started his own company in the trade he's been working in for the last 20+ years. I wish Germy well, but mostly I hope this means he'll be able to see Addy more. That kid just adores him. 

• Love 18
19 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I hope this doesn't mean hawking waist trainers on IG. 

Germy actually has a skill, so maybe he's going to work for himself. My husband just started his own company in the trade he's been working in for the last 20+ years. I wish Germy well, but mostly I hope this means he'll be able to see Addy more. That kid just adores him. 

In my experience, people that go into business for themselves (legit businesses, that is, not slapping their name on existing products and "selling" them) find the demands on their time are more, not less, than working for someone else in an established business.

I always laugh when my girlfriends (who are great people, but don't have the greatest work ethic) say they want to go into business for themselves. They don't really mean that. They mean they want to be top dog at a successful business and hand off all the tedious tasks to underlings while they get to do all the fun stuff. Other than that guy that invented the Pet Rock (god, I'm jealous), that just generally doesn't happen without years of bullshit while laying the foundations.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Tatum said:

In my experience, people that go into business for themselves (legit businesses, that is, not slapping their name on existing products and "selling" them) find the demands on their time are more, not less, than working for someone else in an established business.

I always laugh when my girlfriends (who are great people, but don't have the greatest work ethic) say they want to go into business for themselves. They don't really mean that. They mean they want to be top dog at a successful business and hand off all the tedious tasks to underlings while they get to do all the fun stuff. Other than that guy that invented the Pet Rock (god, I'm jealous), that just generally doesn't happen without years of bullshit while laying the foundations.

I'm sure it depends on what you're doing. In my husband's case, he was the superintendent for an HVAC company. He was bidding jobs, running jobs, and often WORKING the jobs. His company mis-managed money very badly. They weren't paying their vendors.  He figured he was doing it all anyway, why not have to deal with their fuck-ups on top of it? This is all really new for us, but his "working hours" are sometimes more, sometimes less. The main difference is, he can do all his office stuff from home. So he's there if I need to run out, or can help if the kids are getting crazy, etc. But there will be times he'll be working a lot of Saturdays because he's the only one doing the actual labor right now. He can create his own hours, though. So he leaves later in the morning and has breakfast with us now (unless he has to meet a crane or some other type of delivery). Germy works in trades too, so it's possible he'll have a similar experience, but maybe not. What I meant by him seeing Addy more is that I hoped whatever business he's doing keeps him in the state more. The company he was previously working for had him travelling SO much. Maybe that aspect will be different. 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

What does Leah see in Kail to buddy up with her? Seriously. At least it's not Amber I guess.

A job?  She doesn't have much going on so this is the best way to keep her spot on the show.  And I think she went to Florida with another cast member, as well.  

• Love 8
14 hours ago, Mkay said:

"The tans will fade but the memories will last forever."

The early wrinkles and skin cancer will last forever. 

Out of these two, the one who truly deserves to have gone on this trip is Leah. She needs to explore the world out there and have these awesome adventures. What vacations she has taken (which are not many) have always been trips with her girlses. 

I know this is likely just a trip being filmed by MTV, but hopefully they don't make this a habit. TM is definitely trying hard to make it a Real Housewives show. 

• Love 15
On 3/10/2018 at 10:51 PM, FairyDusted said:

What does Leah see in Kail to buddy up with her? Seriously. At least it's not Amber I guess.

I can’t figure out for the life of me what these two would have in common other than an MTV paycheck. I’m not here for this “friendship”. I’m not a fan of Leah, but like someone else mentioned above, I think there is always an underline selfish motive behind kwale for anything she ever does in her life. 

• Love 10
59 minutes ago, JuliesMommy said:

I can’t figure out for the life of me what these two would have in common other than an MTV paycheck. I’m not here for this “friendship”. I’m not a fan of Leah, but like someone else mentioned above, I think there is always an underline selfish motive behind kwale for anything she ever does in her life. 

These two are not full-time parents. They don't have any real jobs. They are not in school. They can just up and leave on a whim to vacation together on MTVs dime (assuming this was filmed for MTV) and help the network move in a different direction: Real Basic Teen Moms. 

For those who watch the Real Housewives shows (I personally watch RHoBH), you see the wives holding an object in the opening credits. The RHoBH housewives are holding diamonds. The Atlanta housewives are holding peaches. The Real Basic Teen Moms are holding dildos because they like dick. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

These two are not full-time parents. They don't have any real jobs. They are not in school. They can just up and leave on a whim to vacation together on MTVs dime (assuming this was filmed for MTV) and help the network move in a different direction: Real Basic Teen Moms. 

For those who watch the Real Housewives shows (I personally watch RHoBH), you see the wives holding an object in the opening credits. The RHoBH housewives are holding diamonds. The Atlanta housewives are holding peaches. The Real Basic Teen Moms are holding dildos because they like dick. 

I wanna see briana and Kanal fight for the spot in the middle holding the biggest dildo of them all!!! And it’ll have javis face on it! 

• Love 9

Are they home yet?

TMOG- take note, your season is airing yet we are more interested in the Teen Mom 2 drama in their off season. Does anyone know this season's premiere date for Teen Mom 2- asking for a friend. 

• Love 12