Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Her boobs are doing the whole tori spelling bad boob job thing because she has absolutely no meat on her bones. She looks sad. 

Isnt that Chasity?

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 6

I zoomed in and I feel like I've see this exact body before- then it hit me: Tara Reid, circa 2006- after a botched boob job and lipo. She hasn't aged too well either but she's pushing 40 (or is already). She was playing a high school kid in her late 20s. Leah is only 24 and now resembles the compulsively tanning, subsisting on cigarettes and cocktails, cast off first wife who lays by the pool all day while her teenage kids are in school after her husband ran off with his secretary. 

• Love 16

I just googled and Tara is 40 and currently looks better than Leah could ever dream of looking (there are new pics of Tara from some event). You totally nailed Leah as looking like Tara during her worst, that's exactly what she looks like body-wise. 

I bet Leah thinks she looks just great in her bikini next to "Chasity" who has some extra weight but "Chasity" actually looks wayyyy better than Leah here. I won't even mention the bounty that is Leah's face but...not cute. Also, what is with that bikini top?

• Love 12
16 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Leah needs to put on a couple pounds, but I guess one of the benefits of having all your kids in your teens is your body bounces back really well. 

It was (is) drug use that kept her thin. Sleeping at all hours, not eating properly, and running all around the Holler.

12 hours ago, Tatum said:

I zoomed in and I feel like I've see this exact body before- then it hit me: Tara Reid, circa 2006- after a botched boob job and lipo. She hasn't aged too well either but she's pushing 40 (or is already). She was playing a high school kid in her late 20s. Leah is only 24 and now resembles the compulsively tanning, subsisting on cigarettes and cocktails, cast off first wife who lays by the pool all day while her teenage kids are in school after her husband ran off with his secretary. 

Me too! The stomach area is so bad-looking.

Sorry, not sorry. Leah is horrendously ugly. That face!

Didn't Leah once cry about wanting a swimming pool for her girls?

• Love 6
5 hours ago, poopchute said:

Why are there cars parked next to the pool?  Don't you need to have a fence if you have a pool?  So cars are parked in the backyard?

In the Holler there are no fences. That is why it was so easy for Robbie to just climb through Leah's windows.

I have a relative who lives in an unincorporated part of Sacramento. They have a pool just like that in the photo with no fence.

• Love 4
On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 7:22 PM, GreatKazu said:

Okay, I know this is a typo (is it?), but it just gave me a bad case of the giggles! I keep reading it and laugh so hard my side is aching.

I am now giggling uncontrollably, and I actually have a tear in my eye.  Why is this the funniest thing ever?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

It was (is) drug use that kept her thin. Sleeping at all hours, not eating properly, and running all around the Holler.

Me too! The stomach area is so bad-looking.

Sorry, not sorry. Leah is horrendously ugly. That face!

Didn't Leah once cry about wanting a swimming pool for her girls?

I usually feel bad using the word ugly but...Leah is really really not cute without her makeup. I can't figure out why it's so jarring to see her without it but not a good look for her. 

• Love 4
(edited)
3 hours ago, toodywoody said:

so on Instagram she posted a picture with a dude. tagged as scottymf_taylor. New dude alert.

Is this him?  Looks like she took down the pic but here is Scott's page-

(he is kinda ugly)

image.png

Edited by heatherchandler
(edited)
21 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I am now giggling uncontrollably, and I actually have a tear in my eye.  Why is this the funniest thing ever?

It is!!

A line of shits is just the perfect apparel for this crowd. Hopefully that shit has a pocket.

10 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I usually feel bad using the word ugly but...Leah is really really not cute without her makeup. I can't figure out why it's so jarring to see her without it but not a good look for her. 

Each thing on her face is ugly. She has an ugly mouth, no lips, she has a witches' nose, her mother's out of control hair. Even the color of her eyes come off somewhat creepy to me.

scottymf_taylor

What does the mf stand for? Mutherfucker?

Medical assistant? Oh no. That can't be good, especially with Leah around.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Is this him?  Looks like she took down the pic but here is Scott's page-

(he is kinda ugly)

image.png

yes that is him. She posted how she had such a good time with him. had no makeup on and her freaking fake smile. it had about 200 comments. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 minute ago, toodywoody said:

yes that is him. She posted how she had such a good time with him. had no makeup on and her freaking fake smile. it had about 200 comments. 

Oh lord! 

Is his head shaped weird??  Or maybe it is the way he is photographed?  He looks like an alien.

An "mf" alien.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Another guy looking for MTV fame. Will these girls ever learn? And is anyone else creeped out by how everyone in West Virginia looks alike? 

Yep. Looking for MTV fame.  If they're filming, he's probably playing the role of GBF. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Yeah, you'd think I would've figured that out, Tatum.  I have the pleasure of appearing in child support contempt court twice a month.  I'm always baffled at the new girlfriends (usually pregnant) sitting with smug looks on their faces as their new babydaddy gets prosecuted for not paying his support to his ex.  I always want to say to them "enjoy it now, sweetheart.  I'm sure I'll see you back here in about a year on the other side of the table." 

Sigh.  People never cease to amaze me with their stupidity (although they really shouldn't.)

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 8

Re the pool- yes absolutely it should be fenced- with a 6 foot fence, but that is dependent on city/county regulations. Any responsible home owner, regardless of what the city says, should fence their pool. Pool maintenance, even for an above ground pool is a chore. You have to check chemicals almost daily, vacuum, backwash, etc. often. Plus with W.Va winters, you'll need to most likely close it in the fall. Way more work than Leah has shown she is willing/able to do.

• Love 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, CofCinci said:

If you have an above-ground pool with a lockable ladder, you're covered.

That looks like one of those temporary pools that don't have a lockable ladder.  We have one and we put it up for the summer and take it down in the winter, it doesn't stay up year round.  It's way flimsier than an actual above ground pool.  Gets the job done but it only costs like $400 bucks and way easier to install.

Okay editing to add that I just went to her Instagram and it is one of those pools like I thought.  maybe in West Virginia there are no rules regarding fences but I still don't understand why cars are parked in the backyard.

Edited by poopchute
3 hours ago, poopchute said:

That looks like one of those temporary pools that don't have a lockable ladder.  We have one and we put it up for the summer and take it down in the winter, it doesn't stay up year round.  It's way flimsier than an actual above ground pool.  Gets the job done but it only costs like $400 bucks and way easier to install.

Okay editing to add that I just went to her Instagram and it is one of those pools like I thought.  maybe in West Virginia there are no rules regarding fences but I still don't understand why cars are parked in the backyard.

Because there are too many broken toiletses settin' in the FRONT yerd so there ain't no room for parkin'.

(Yes, I did mean to write "yerd". Saw a handmade sign that said "Yerd Sale" once in a town I used to live in. Oh Lordy.)

• Love 10

Maybe she lives in the country but doesn't have a garage or carport. She prbly put the pool right out the back door and that's where she parks. Could be all kinds of reasons why the cars are there. 

We we had a pool like this for about 4 years or so. The first yr we took it down in the winter. The next few winters we drained it. We made ours salt water so maintaining wasn't hard. (But we are talking abt Leah so.....). The ladder that came with the pool was a basic ladder. We bought one with wider/bigger steps that locked when not used. There were no fencing laws that we knew of.  I miss it. It's freaking hot here in East Texas as usual. 

I sure hope Leah watches the girls. She forgot to take her duck face selfie while doing the install. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I'm laughing so hard at her new "man"... He looks 15, she looks 50. So, basically people will think she's his grandma or, in her "parts" - his great grandma. He even looks like he could be her "kinfolk."

Someone said he was a model...I'm assuming he's a foot model or something?

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 10
(edited)
On 7/11/2016 at 3:35 PM, GreatKazu said:

I agree Katt. Certainly Lee was a step-up from the husband Dawn married at the age of 16. They legally signed over their teen daughter to be the wife of an adult. These people really push this whole "need to be supported by a man" crap.

I seem to remember Leah tweeting something about welfare a few years ago.  I think she got slammed on social media for her post. I remember some links to articles being posted. Anyone else remember what that was all about?

From one article that came out several weeks ago:

Delta Dawn Spears Messer - now a grandmother several times over at just 41 - reportedly had just $200 in her bank account when she welcomed Leah into the world at the age of 17.

Leah would eventually follow her footsteps into very young motherhood, but first she would endure crippling financial hardships throughout her childhood and teen years.

When Leah was 12, her mother - unemployed and unable to feed Leah and her younger brother on just $465 per month in food stamps - filed for bankruptcy.

At the time, Spears told the court that she was over $40,000 in debt and lived in constant fear that her mobile home would be repossessed.

Mama Dawn stayed with her first husband for nine years.http://starcasm.net/archives/132538

Mama Dawn (at the time of the article) mentioned being married to Lee for 12 years. That would mean they married in 1999 according to her own statement in that article. If she left her first husband after nine years (married in 1992) that means she left in 2001.

That don't make no sense.

$465 a month in food stamps for 3 people wasn't enough?? One of which was Leah who probably ate nothing but 2 Pop Tarts and 6 Mountain Dews a day (with the occasional Cheetos bag I'm sure).  I'm not sure where Mama Dawn was shopping, but I can feed my 7-months pregnant butt, my overweight husband, and my daughter really well-balanced foods that include meats, fruits, veggies, and ice cream for under $400/month (and that's shopping at a "normal" grocery store, not someplace like Aldi's). 

Edited by SlothLoveChunk
  • Love 6

What about Victoria? Why did Dawn mention only Leah and her brother? And according to Jabba, Leah was 7 when she married Lee, so what's this carry on about starving to death when Leah was 12? Something just seems fishy.
When was Jabba a single parent?

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Katt said:

What about Victoria? Why did Dawn mention only Leah and her brother? And according to Jabba, Leah was 7 when she married Lee, so what's this carry on about starving to death when Leah was 12? Something just seems fishy.
When was Jabba a single parent?

I'm guessing leaving Victoria out was just a mistake of the article writer. As for the timeline of Dawn's marriage/foodstamp period, maybe Lee and her were separated? I could believe Lee had to leave the Messer side of the Holler to keep his sanity for a short time.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I'm laughing so hard at her new "man"... He looks 15, she looks 50. So, basically people will think she's his grandma or, in her "parts" - his great grandma. He even looks like he could be her "kinfolk."

Someone said he was a model...I'm assuming he's a foot model or something?

A model prisoner?

1 hour ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I'm guessing leaving Victoria out was just a mistake of the article writer. As for the timeline of Dawn's marriage/foodstamp period, maybe Lee and her were separated? I could believe Lee had to leave the Messer side of the Holler to keep his sanity for a short time.

Her first hubby was a drug addict. I am sure he stayed away many days and nights from Jabba and her bad hair so he could go do what he did best - score. That meant not working most likely. That then left Jabba to have to go on welfare to feed the family.

That timeline, according to Jabba, is wonky. It is as wonky as this damn show and the editing that goes on.

I am just going to assume Mama Dawn hooked up with Lee while still married to her first husband. She continued to date Lee for two years and when it came time to actually get married she had to go and get a divorce from the first husband.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Leah No!! You look sick and it's sad. 

Now we will be hit over the head with lots of bikini pics. Great. Of course she needs to mention that she ate (why does lunch have all those extra h's?) and puts a hashtag that says "healthy". 

Given my recent post about how I hate all those dumb cutesy inspirational signs, pillows, Etc. it looks like the word "laugh" is painted on her wall behind her. Well good, because that's what Leah makes me do.

(I'm assuming "live"and "love" are on adjacent wallses. YUCK. And probably "blessed" and "family" etc.

I imagine Addy was in the pool alone while Leah was inside having her Hot Pocket and liter of Mountain Dew. I mean Hot Pockettttt and Mountain Dewwwww.

Edited by AhFillAck
Because I wasn't paying attention, y'all.
  • Love 11
(edited)

She's so fucking predictable. Yes, Leah, you mentioning eating lunch and being healthy make up for the use of our eyes upon your rapidly decreasing frame and ugly stick beaten upon face. ?

#fulloshit #drugs #methface ?????

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

Now we will be hit over the head with lots of bikini pics. Great. Of course she needs to mention that she ate (why does lunch have all those extra h's?) and puts a hashtag that says "healthy". 

She has the meth shakes going on while posting.

Looking at Leah's Instagram page (thanks for posting it) is a gift that keeps on giving. The jokes write themselves:

32zt35v.png

(Leah had posted a photo of Addie in her car seat) Okay ya'll don't be criticizing her because she had her eyes on the road the ENTIRE time!!! #safetyfirst

34t98o8.png

No shit!! #sonsofanarchymyass!

16m2lgk.png

Stop planting your ass all over guys who aren't interested in you for your intelligence.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Leah No!! You look sick and it's sad. 

I'd say Leah's body itself isn't too bad, but her skin seems very dry and aged considering how young she is. She doesn't have much tone going on either. I don't follow Leah much on social media, has she posted bikini picks before? Is she possibly on the hunt for a new man? Are TR and the alleged male "model" not cutting it for her? I'm thinking she is searching for her retirement plan since TM2 has got to be on it's last legs. Which, since she is allergic to working or going to school, would be the smartest move she has made in awhile. Smart move that she covered her face, since that is the part of her body suffering the most from her lack of body fat.

• Love 3
On 7/26/2016 at 8:59 AM, OtterReality said:

Adam is dumber than I thought if he really believes Chelsea would endanger Aubree (or even Paislee for that matter) by posting his address on social media.

Exactly. Chelsea has been on top of Adam for all the times he put Aubree in danger. She even took him to court when he was driving her around in his vehicle and she was pissed when he had her on the dirt bike without a helmet. There is no way she'd want her child's second home to be found out.

• Love 1