Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Mkay said:

I think it is. (I’m not good at explaining things but I’ll try). Sometimes when I’m not following someone on Instagram and I go the their page, it forces me to watch their videos first. I think it may do the same if you follow them.  I just click lift and flip through them all to hurry it up.  Then you can go The her account and see her pictures. 

Thanks. So, those videos are Instagram videos? They are not Snap-Chat videos inserted in Instagram, correct? 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Thanks. So, those videos are Instagram videos? They are not Snap-Chat videos inserted in Instagram, correct? 

Snapchat stories and Instagram stories (videos and pictures) are two separate apps, but Leah tends to post the same videos on both platforms. Because we all need to see her banality and stupidity twice.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, monicageller said:

Snapchat stories and Instagram stories (videos and pictures) are two separate apps, but Leah tends to post the same videos on both platforms. Because we all need to see her banality and stupidity twice.

Gotcha. 

• Love 1
On 10/31/2017 at 11:13 PM, Scarlett45 said:

Leah’s not a bad looking young woman, but the combination of her petite frame, and ROUGH living means she isn’t going to age well. She will never look “fresh” again, she’s not even “mature” looking, just haggard. I too think anyone with eyes knows she’s not college aged, she’s only 26 but an old 26. (She’s 26 right?)

Damn, she's only 26?! She really has a Desperate Housewife of the Holler look to her.

• Love 3
On 11/2/2017 at 11:49 PM, monicageller said:

Leah would also leave her girlses for a 6 week trip to Amsterdam to meet 'the love of her life' and beg for him to propose every day, so, fair call.

This made me think of the Wife School phenomenon. There is a woman who is a grifter in the online black community who runs a series of “classes” in her Wife School. She literally sells a line of shirts that say shit like “I’m not a strong black aoman. I am weak!” Her “classes” can cost upwards of $10K to attend, but she guarantees that she’ll find you an eligible husband. She lives in Paris in one of the suburbs and one of her tips to find an eligible man is to get a European man. One lady faithfully attended and paid for these Wife School classes. The woman in charge of the school set her up with a man in Paris, so she uprooted her entire life (quit her job, pulled the kids out of school, etc.) to get there for this impending marriage only for her to discover that the man didn’t want to marry her and for the lady in charge to immediately distance herself from the woman and kick her out of the group. Last I knew she was trying to make the best of it in Paris (she’d exhausted her entire savings in order to get herself and her family there). 

Back to Leah, though, I could absolutely see her falling for something like this. The lady who runs the school preys on people’s insecurities. I feel like she would be quite the mark for an unscrupulous grifter and could land herself and the girlses in a bad spot because she doesn’t think things through. 

• Love 7

I love when people take in a dog and get it medical help, if needed. What I can't tolerate is when people take in a dog and have no idea how to care for that dog. 

5 minutes ago, Bridget said:

It was probably Addie's nighttime play mate when she was roaming the streets herself.

Good one!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

I love when people take in a dog and get it medical help, if needed. What I can't tolerate is when people take in a dog and have no idea how to care for that dog. 

Good one!

Thanks! There is a lot of pressure (in a GOOD way) to be funny on these boards when I read hilarious things written by so many hysterical and witty people, so I'm glad this one landed well! 

• Love 5
15 hours ago, TeenMomAngerMgmt said:

This made me think of the Wife School phenomenon. There is a woman who is a grifter in the online black community who runs a series of “classes” in her Wife School. She literally sells a line of shirts that say shit like “I’m not a strong black aoman. I am weak!” Her “classes” can cost upwards of $10K to attend, but she guarantees that she’ll find you an eligible husband. She lives in Paris in one of the suburbs and one of her tips to find an eligible man is to get a European man. One lady faithfully attended and paid for these Wife School classes. The woman in charge of the school set her up with a man in Paris, so she uprooted her entire life (quit her job, pulled the kids out of school, etc.) to get there for this impending marriage only for her to discover that the man didn’t want to marry her and for the lady in charge to immediately distance herself from the woman and kick her out of the group. Last I knew she was trying to make the best of it in Paris (she’d exhausted her entire savings in order to get herself and her family there). 

Back to Leah, though, I could absolutely see her falling for something like this. The lady who runs the school preys on people’s insecurities. I feel like she would be quite the mark for an unscrupulous grifter and could land herself and the girlses in a bad spot because she doesn’t think things through. 

Wow- that Wife School phenomenon has a Dateline episode written all over it!  The "student" who was taken advantage of only wanted to be loved. We all want to be loved. However, when a parent puts their wants and desires before the welfare of their children it speaks volumes of that parent.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, druzy said:

Wow- that Wife School phenomenon has a Dateline episode written all over it!  The "student" who was taken advantage of only wanted to be loved. We all want to be loved. However, when a parent puts their wants and desires before the welfare of their children it speaks volumes of that parent.

It really makes me think of Leah a lot because she and this leader both have super rigid views of femininity. Like, the leader of the woman school literally said that Sandra Bland would not have died if she had been married. Leah would be the perfect mark for her because she has more money than sense. 

• Love 2

It looks like a purebred dog. I doubt it was found wandering the mean streets of podunk WV. She purchased a dog and wants to craft a narrative. This dog will be given away or brought to a shelter like all the other dogs briefly featured in the TMverse. 

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

It looks like a purebred dog. I doubt it was found wandering the mean streets of podunk WV. She purchased a dog and wants to craft a narrative. This dog will be given away or brought to a shelter like all the other dogs briefly featured in the TMverse. 

She always said someone told her “it may be pregnant.” That was weird to me. So she found this dog and some random person told her it may be Pregnant? 

• Love 10
On 11/3/2017 at 7:32 PM, monicageller said:

Same. I know fashion comes around in cycles, but this one should have been left where it was. As a late 90s kid, I have many embarrassing photos featuring crushed velvet attire. Cringe.

From a few weeks ago, but I'm just catching up.  My co-worker has an 18 year old college freshman daughter and she came by the office wearing a silver crushed velvet tight shirt tucked in to high waisted belted jeans.  Not a good look to come back

• Love 4
12 hours ago, monicageller said:

I can CLEARLY see the eyeliner and mascara. Sure, Jan/Leah.

I see the eyeliner and mascara, and am also fairly certain she's wearing foundation. That's a pretty even skin tone she's showing there. Granted, she might have good skin genetically, but most people still have freckles, under eye darkness, and just some variances in skin tone around their face  (red cheeks for example). If she's not wearing foundation, she's done something to the camera filter to edit out flaws.

• Love 10

Leah maybe really did find that dog.  It looks like a Cur mixed with some Lab.  Pretty much a generic hunting/treeing dog.  I've never been to WV, but I grew up in rural Louisiana.  Hunting dogs are a dime a dozen (if that much) and a few from the pack get away.  Typically though the owners put collars on them with their name and address.  This is the time of year for hunting and hunting with dogs.

• Love 5

My 10 year old walked behind me and said, "if Leah isn't wearing make-up in that picture, I'm Mary Poppins."  She then bent over like she was picking something up. I asked what she was doing and she said, "grabbing my carpet bag and umbrella." and walked away shaking her head. 

• Love 21
2 hours ago, UniqueHandle said:

My 10 year old walked behind me and said, "if Leah isn't wearing make-up in that picture, I'm Mary Poppins."  She then bent over like she was picking something up. I asked what she was doing and she said, "grabbing my carpet bag and umbrella." and walked away shaking her head. 

What a little spit fire! Is she in the performing arts? If not she should be!

• Love 9
2 hours ago, UniqueHandle said:

She needs to be here with us on these boards. Sign her up! 

• Love 11

I really think that Leah is on the prowl. It's dawning on her that this might be the last season, and she's realized she has zero backup plan. Working for a living (SHUDDER) is such a silly option that it really can't be considered, so finding a man has become a priority. I really wonder if she'll fall pregnant from a Germy hookup and get sweet, sweet child support money from him x 2. That would be easily over $2,000 a month!!!

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I really think that Leah is on the prowl. It's dawning on her that this might be the last season, and she's realized she has zero backup plan. Working for a living (SHUDDER) is such a silly option that it really can't be considered, so finding a man has become a priority. I really wonder if she'll fall pregnant from a Germy hookup and get sweet, sweet child support money from him x 2. That would be easily over $2,000 a month!!!

I could see that. Jeremy may roll in the hay with her on the regular for many years, but I highly doubt he would ever take her back much less marry her again. 

• Love 8

I blame this INSANE heat here in San Diego County, but I JUST had an "oh my god, duh!" moment when Addy was featured in her own mini-montage during the Unseen Moment Footage. 

Addy: "I need cigarettes!" 

Leah: "That's a disgusting habit, don't ever smoke, blah blah blah"

Ummm.....so Leah, why are you smoking? We know kidses (for the most part) all parrot their "parents" and/or the other adults in their lives. Where the hell else would she have learned that? From Leah telling the gas station attendant what else to add to the bagses with the girlses big ass sodas, Gatorades, lunches & pepperoni stick snacks - that's where!

For the record: my mom has tried to quit her smoking habit (she was tobacco free for six months this year; total cold turkey!), and I know I am supposed to be thankful she's "only an evening smoker" and that "it takes a while" for her to go through a pack, but STILL! She's a musician and when she's touring/on the road, I know she smokes more. She calls it "social smoking." 

I'd hand over my life savings if it would mean she'd quit permanently.

No offense intended at those of you who smoke cigarettes, I understand everyone lives their own story, but cancer runs in our family (ALL the kinds, unfortunately). I want my mom around for as long as possible!

I've heard Chantix works really well. If anyone knows anything about it or would be gracious enough to give me the heads up on any other RXs/therapies/treatments that work, I would really appreciate it!!

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Bridget said:

I've heard Chantix works really well. If anyone knows anything about it or would be gracious enough to give me the heads up on any other RXs/therapies/treatments that work, I would really appreciate it!!

Chantix worked great for my husband....for the first step. Once they lower the dose, his cravings came back and he was sneaking cigarettes. 

Quitting smoking is insanely hard for some people. I was a light smoker, quit when I got pregnant with my first. Haven't had one in 10 years, don't miss it at all. My husband tried a million different things, and the only thing that worked is the e-cigarette. Now, getting him off of THAT is another matter. But he hasn't had an actual cigarette in years. 

It bothered me, to hear Addie talking about cigarettes like that. I don't like to get super judgy of smokers. I smoked. My husband smoked. My mom smoked. Kids of smokers are more likely to smoke themselves. But it really is hard to quit. Former/recovering addicts are often big smokers. It's hard to condemn Leah for telling Addie that smoking is "nasty" when she does it herself. I wouldn't want her saying, "Smoking is awesome". 

I just hope her girls do pretty much the opposite of everything she does! LOL

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Bridget said:

I blame this INSANE heat here in San Diego County, but I JUST had an "oh my god, duh!" moment when Addy was featured in her own mini-montage during the Unseen Moment Footage. 

Addy: "I need cigarettes!" 

Leah: "That's a disgusting habit, don't ever smoke, blah blah blah"

Ummm.....so Leah, why are you smoking? We know kidses (for the most part) all parrot their "parents" and/or the other adults in their lives. Where the hell else would she have learned that? From Leah telling the gas station attendant what else to add to the bagses with the girlses big ass sodas, Gatorades, lunches & pepperoni stick snacks - that's where!

For the record: my mom has tried to quit her smoking habit (she was tobacco free for six months this year; total cold turkey!), and I know I am supposed to be thankful she's "only an evening smoker" and that "it takes a while" for her to go through a pack, but STILL! She's a musician and when she's touring/on the road, I know she smokes more. She calls it "social smoking." 

I'd hand over my life savings if it would mean she'd quit permanently.

No offense intended at those of you who smoke cigarettes, I understand everyone lives their own story, but cancer runs in our family (ALL the kinds, unfortunately). I want my mom around for as long as possible!

There's a great book I think the Author is Austin Carr called the Easy Way to Quit Smoking  helped me quit 11 years ago.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Chantix worked great for my husband....for the first step. Once they lower the dose, his cravings came back and he was sneaking cigarettes. 

Quitting smoking is insanely hard for some people. I was a light smoker, quit when I got pregnant with my first. Haven't had one in 10 years, don't miss it at all. My husband tried a million different things, and the only thing that worked is the e-cigarette. Now, getting him off of THAT is another matter. But he hasn't had an actual cigarette in years. 

It bothered me, to hear Addie talking about cigarettes like that. I don't like to get super judgy of smokers. I smoked. My husband smoked. My mom smoked. Kids of smokers are more likely to smoke themselves. But it really is hard to quit. Former/recovering addicts are often big smokers. It's hard to condemn Leah for telling Addie that smoking is "nasty" when she does it herself. I wouldn't want her saying, "Smoking is awesome". 

I just hope her girls do pretty much the opposite of everything she does! LOL

Smoking is a very hard addiction to conquer for a lot of people. Leah is an adult though and has a right to say to Addy (as her small child) that smoking is a nasty habit don’t start (actually every smoker I’ve ever met has said the same thing), while still smoking herself. 

Good job to anyone that’s able to to quit.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Keep that rat away from Briana. 

The image of that defenseless domesticated animal set loose as revenge, likely to be killed or left to fend for itself outdoors, still haunts me and boils my blood. Utterly worthless bitch.

On a happier note, I can't express my relief that the rat pictured does not live with Leah in her household. They are incredibly high-maintenance, but worth every ounce of effort. Every night, literally, for the four years that my rats were with me, I prepared a diet of fresh-cut veggies (carrot, kale, sweet potato, cucumber, etc.) and hand-mixed grains. Even considering their rat-sized portions, I promise you they consumed more greens and produce in the course of a week than Leah's children ever have. 

Edited by londonfroglet
More words.
  • Love 17