Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Really, that might have (pure speculation here) contributed to Miranda's willingness to forgive Corey- the underlying thought that if she'd put out more, made herself more attractive (ie thinner), was more vivacious and flirty...well then maybe he wouldn't have strayed.

LMAO yeah I might have heard those people make their comments as well and all I have to say is BULL SHIT! Even in her best days Leah didn't hold a candle imo to Miranda's natural prettiness, and Miranda for that matter is far from fat. She also seems reasonably intelligent and mature. Really, Corey is a bit out of her league in my opinion, and I hate to even talk about leagues and such other petty stuff. I'm guessing HE was the one who got on his hands and knees and begged her forgiveness, and she was enough in love with him and cared enough about their relationship to make it work.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 8

I agree Miranda is prettier than Leah on her best day, but I also think there is a rampant sexism in areas that blames women for men cheating- not only is the woman he cheated with a total whore, but the woman he cheated on probably wasn't doing it for him (for whatever reason- she gained weight, she wasn't paying him enough attention, she was too naggy, she didn't give him enough sex), and it's her own fault her husband cheated.

I hope Miranda did not buy into this excuse, but it wouldn't surprise me if she did.

Also agree Miranda is totally out of Corey's league, in terms of looks, intelligence, articulation, etc.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I am sure there are plenty of places where there is still a "boys will be boys" attitude, along with a dose of "if you don't take proper care of your man, some other girl will".

Really, that might have (pure speculation here) contributed to Miranda's willingness to forgive Corey- the underlying thought that if she'd put out more, made herself more attractive (ie thinner), was more vivacious and flirty...well then maybe he wouldn't have strayed.

ETA- in case it wasn't clear- I don't think Miranda should feel that way, but that might be how she feels based on her surrounding environment.

I don't know Miranda personally, BUT based on what we've seen of her she probably decided to forgive Corey because 1. They were married and she took her vows seriously, 2. He fessed up and promised not to do it again, set boundaries with Leah etc, and 3. She knew that he was once in love with Leah and she is Mom to his kids- so she could understand how he could have a "slip" compared to some random girl he didn't care anything about. 

Also number 4 (and this is a big one), no WAY was Miranda going to let Leah have the upper hand and "ruin" her relationship with Corey- to Miranda Leah lost him, so let her suffer. And no way would Corey have left Miranda for Leah, no matter how much they rolled in the hay because Leah's the cheating ho who couldn't be trusted and Miranda is the dutiful wife. (The cultural narrative at play here).  

• Love 11
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I love to snark on this show as much as the next person. But I do think having a "Most Explosive Moments" episode is a bit much. It's like they're celebrating how psychotic these people are. Filming them and airing the things that happen is a typical reality show; and while it can often be disturbing, it's nothing new.

I agree, especially considering there's innocent children involved in this mess. However I can't even lie, the "livin' on the streets with ya boyyyyyyyfriend" clip will never get old. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

I don't know Miranda personally, BUT based on what we've seen of her she probably decided to forgive Corey because 1. They were married and she took her vows seriously, 2. He fessed up and promised not to do it again, set boundaries with Leah etc, and ...

I believe he cheated on Miranda with Leah on multiple occasions, before and after they were married.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

LMAO yeah I might have heard those people make their comments as well and all I have to say is BULL SHIT! Even in her best days Leah didn't hold a candle imo to Miranda's natural prettiness, and Miranda for that matter is far from fat. She also seems reasonably intelligent and mature. Really, Corey is a bit out of her league in my opinion, and I hate to even talk about leagues and such other petty stuff. I'm guessing HE was the one who got on his hands and knees and begged her forgiveness, and she was enough in love with him and cared enough about their relationship to make it work.

I 100% believe that Corey got down on his knees and begged for forgiveness, and cried, and bought flowers etc. Corey knows what he's got in Miranda and he is one of the rare instances where I think someone did "slip" with an ex and learned the error of their ways.

I don't think Miranda is jealous of Leah in the slightest. 

1 minute ago, Tatum said:

I believe he cheated on Miranda with Leah on multiple occasions, before and after they were married.

Oh really?! 

I only knew about the one time, or at least that's what they admitted to on camera, where he said things happened that were disrespectful to Miranda and he wasn't proud of them. Do you have more details?

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Oh really?! 

I only knew about the one time, or at least that's what they admitted to on camera, where he said things happened that were disrespectful to Miranda and he wasn't proud of them. Do you have more details?

As far as confirmed cheating? I believe all Corey has ever said was some stuff happened that shouldn't have happened. I don't even think he's ever confirmed dates. The Ashley reported a truck tryst in either late 2014 or early 2015. There was also some talk about Corey downloading some app to text Leah since Miranda was checking his text messages pretty regularly. Leah also mentioned hooking up with Corey when he was first dating Miranda. I don't have any proof of anything, but I absolutely believe it was more than a one time slip.

• Love 1
Just now, Tatum said:

As far as confirmed cheating? I believe all Corey has ever said was some stuff happened that shouldn't have happened. I don't even think he's ever confirmed dates. The Ashley reported a truck tryst in either late 2014 or early 2015. There was also some talk about Corey downloading some app to text Leah since Miranda was checking his text messages pretty regularly. Leah also mentioned hooking up with Corey when he was first dating Miranda. I don't have any proof of anything, but I absolutely believe it was more than a one time slip.

Ah gotcha. Dayum. I knew he was sleeping with Leah before he and Miranda got exclusive (which I don't consider cheating), and then after the wedding. 

I do see your point. If Miranda was checking his messages she must've had STRONG suspicions or hard evidence. Shaking my head. 

• Love 2

I think Leah has just been an itch Corey had to scratch for many years...I don't think he would cheat on Miranda with some random girl.

I would imagine now though that Leah's decline in...well, everything may have cured his ills.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Tatum said:

I think Leah has just been an itch Corey had to scratch for many years...I don't think he would cheat on Miranda with some random girl.

I would imagine now though that Leah's decline in...well, everything may have cured his ills.

Corey was smitten with her from that first night in the pick up truck while she merely seemed to tolerate his presence. He was in love with her and she felt she settled for him. Had she not gotten pregnant she would've ghosted him the second Robbie texted her back. 

I do think that's why Miranda forgave him. She knew that he did love Leah very much once upon a time and he wasn't just trying to get his jollies. 

• Love 12

I think Leah was Cory's first big love. I think he fell and fell hard. For some people, that can be really hard to get over. It's certainly no excuse, but I do see it different as Germy and Leah's cheating situations - which seem a lot more loose and random. Any old dick'll do. I cheat because I can. That type of thing. 

I do hope Cory has made good on promises made to Miranda. He has his flaws, but I think overall he is a good dude and they make a nice family. 

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Corey was smitten with her from that first night in the pick up truck while she merely seemed to tolerate his presence. He was in love with her and she felt she settled for him. Had she not gotten pregnant she would've ghosted him the second Robbie texted her back. 

No doubt- she tried to ghost him even after she got pregnant! She broke up with him and wouldn't let him take the girls overnight. She had this idea in her head that Robbie was going to ride in and play stepdad and Corey became superfluous.  It was only after Robbie took one look at Leah holding two babies and hightailed it the hell out of her trailer park (and right before Valentines Day, no less!) that all the sudden Leah decided Corey was the love of her life.

• Love 8

I definitely don't think Corey is a cheater like Jeremy. But as for me, I'd be a lot more hurt and worried if my husband cheated with an ex multiple times than a random roll in the hay. It'd be more likely to happen again if he was just a wandering-eye type, but "I was deeply in love with her" would definitely be heartbreaking rather than comforting and would make me ditch the whole relationship immediately-- I'd wonder his motivations for dating and marrying me at all or if I'd ever match up to his ex. Making out with a stranger drunkenly would make me consider leaving, but a Leah type of situation would leave me wondering for the rest of my life just how often he thinks "what if." Would never reach any peace. 

I would assume Miranda has had to 100% blame Leah for the situation in order to get over it. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 9

I think Leah is so stupid to have thrown Corey away. I 100% believe that there are a few people for everybody that they're so attracted to that they would never leave under any circumstances and Corey is one of Leah's. I feel like if Leah had stayed with Corey, he would have stood by her side through the worst of life, including drugs, and felt lucky to do it. I don't think his eye would have ever wondered away from Leah, but his life would be infinitely harder than it is with Miranda. 

• Love 3

Oh yeah, I think cheating with an ex who made you cry like a baby numerous times because you were so in love with them would be way more threatening than a stranger fling. And of course the woman blames the other woman instead of the husband who cheated on you. On one of those reunion shows Miranda was shooting daggers at Leah with her eyes - while sitting there playing all happy, possessive wife.  Leah had no vows with Miranda - blame the guy! 

Leah was 16 years old and barely knew the guy. I don't blame her for not feeling that Corey was THE guy. Of course she then made mistakes up the wazoo after that, but what role models she had. 

Btw - what happened to stepdad Lee?

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I definitely don't think Corey is a cheater like Jeremy. But as for me, I'd be a lot more hurt and worried if my husband cheated with an ex multiple times than a random roll in the hay. It'd be more likely to happen again if he was just a wandering-eye type, but "I was deeply in love with her" would definitely be heartbreaking rather than comforting and would make me ditch the whole relationship immediately-- I'd wonder his motivations for dating and marrying me at all or if I'd ever match up to his ex. Making out with a stranger drunkenly would make me consider leaving, but a Leah type of situation would leave me wondering for the rest of my life just how often he thinks "what if." Would never reach any peace. 

I would assume Miranda has had to 100% blame Leah for the situation in order to get over it. 

I agree. Hearing my spouse say, "it wasn't a hook up with some random girl, it was with someone I've had deep emotional ties to for the last 6 years" would NOT make me feel better about his indiscretion. Then again, knowing that my husband had so little respect for me and our marriage vows that he was willing to jeopardize it for someone he didn't even know or care about wouldn't make me feel great either. 

I dont know how miranda got over it. I think there's plenty of evidence that Corey was not over Leah when he started dating Miranda and even his reluctance to reconcile had more to do with not trusting her than not loving her. I would be very uncomfortable in her situation. 

3 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Oh yeah, I think cheating with an ex who made you cry like a baby numerous times because you were so in love with them would be way more threatening than a stranger fling. And of course the woman blames the other woman instead of the husband who cheated on you. On one of those reunion shows Miranda was shooting daggers at Leah with her eyes - while sitting there playing all happy, possessive wife.  Leah had no vows with Miranda - blame the guy! 

Leah was 16 years old and barely knew the guy. I don't blame her for not feeling that Corey was THE guy. Of course she then made mistakes up the wazoo after that, but what role models she had. 

I don't blame Leah for not wanting to make a lifetime commitment to someone at age 17. I *do* blame her for always running back to Corey when she wanted the ego boost he provided then breaking his heart whenever someone better came along. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

The whole show made me so uncomfortable (of course that didn't stop me from watching and rewinding a few parts). Leah was a hot holler gal once upon a time.

Thank you~~~

this is one of the best lines ever.

Remember you heard it here- HHG= Hot Holler Gal= The one and only Miss Leah.

Edited by mayvenne
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

No doubt- she tried to ghost him even after she got pregnant! She broke up with him and wouldn't let him take the girls overnight. She had this idea in her head that Robbie was going to ride in and play stepdad and Corey became superfluous.  It was only after Robbie took one look at Leah holding two babies and hightailed it the hell out of her trailer park (and right before Valentines Day, no less!) that all the sudden Leah decided Corey was the love of her life.

I have never forgotten the scene where Robbie was there visiting Leah as she changed the twins' diapers. I think she asked him if he wanted to help her? I don't remember the exact words, but I do remember how she looked at Robbie and seemed to show him the "Look at me changing diapers" look, as if being a young mother was such a sexy look to the men of the holler. It might be to some, but not to Robbie.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I have never forgotten the scene where Robbie was there visiting Leah as she changed the twins' diapers. I think she asked him if he wanted to help her? I don't remember the exact words, but I do remember how she looked at Robbie and seemed to show him "Look at me changing diapers" as if being a young mother was such a sexy look to the men of the holler. It might be to some, but not to Robbie.

I remember that scene like it was yesterday. Robbie looked like a cornered animal who just wanted to flee. Sorry, Leah, but most teenaged boys don't want to play house, let alone play house with kids who aren't even theirs.

• Love 8

I don't know if I ever saw the "Corey truly loves Leah so deeply" thing. To me it just seemed like he was sexually obsessed and infatuated because he was getting laid and also because they suddenly had children. I definitely had exes I sobbed over and was truly obsessed with (and they with me) that were all about the drama of being 19 and not about them or me. It would have worn off in 2 seconds if we'd tried to be married or raise twins together. I think he now, or will one day, wonder why he ever made such a scene over her. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, EmeraldGirl said:

Mama Dawn and Lee divorced.

• Love 1

Who would've believed that with this latest news Leah would move up to #2 in the TM2 parenting rankings. I know the competition is basically Chelsea and Everybody Else, but damn, I never thought I'd see the day.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 8

What with Jenelle and Chelsea just having popped out babies and Kail now on her third, I'm nervously awaiting "happy" news from Leah's camp. She is been suspiciously man and babyless for a long time (for herself). I wonder how long that will last. I'm starting to think the some of the girlses (not Chelsea) have been making calculated moves to keep the show around. I give props to Leah for now on not jumping on the baby band wagon, but things could change in a second...

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Who would've believed that with this latest news Leah would move up to #2 in the TM2 parenting rankings. I know the competition is basically Chelsea and Everybody Else, but damn, I never thought I'd see the day.

A part of me has felt a twinge of sympathy for Leah in that she has an addiction problem. I'd like to see what life would be like for Leah if she got her shit together. As for Karl, she is just a raging asshole who gives no fucks about anyone but herself. In other words, Karl has been at the top of the list for quite some time in my eyes.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
21 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

A part of me has felt a twinge of sympathy for Leah in that she has an addiction problem. I'd like to see what life would be like for Leah if she got her shit together. As for Karl, she is just a raging asshole who gives no fucks about anyone but herself. In other words, Karl has been at the top of the list for quite some time in my eyes.

Worse than Jenelle?! Tall order. 

I agree about Leah. She's nuts but I see genuine love in there. I'd love to see her get real treatment and real education. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lm2162 said:

Worse than Jenelle?! Tall order. 

I agree about Leah. She's nuts but I see genuine love in there. I'd love to see her get real treatment and real education. 

I believe Jenelle is in danger right now. I fear for her. I have sympathy for her and her children. I have no sympathy for Karl. She is a danger to others going by her abusive ways.

• Love 5

I suspect, but have absolutely NO PROOF, that Mama Dawn was involved in the pillses with Leah for a while. If true, and she has gotten clean, I can see him giving her another chance. I think they were married for a long time and he obviously found her Titantic posing attractive. 

• Love 8

Corey's parents are divorced and have been at least since the show has been on. The woman with Papaw Jeff is his stepmother. His bio mom has only appeared on the show a handful of times.

• Love 7
22 hours ago, Tatum said:

Corey's parents are divorced and have been at least since the show has been on. The woman with Papaw Jeff is his stepmother. His bio mom has only appeared on the show a handful of times.

And she seemed to hate Leah so, love! 

• Love 4
20 hours ago, saratothej said:

Oh crap, I missed that or totally forgot because Jeff and his wife are so sweet. Either way , Corey's dad is a good dude.

Yeah confusing because Corey's mother has only been filmed once that I remember and early episodes captioned the stepmom as "Corey's mom". 

11 minutes ago, Tatum said:

Yeah confusing because Corey's mother has only been filmed once that I remember and early episodes captioned the stepmom as "Corey's mom". 

Corey's parents aren't that much older than me (if they're older at all) and I don't blame her for not wanting to be part of that mess.  If it were me, I'd prefer to be known as "Corey's mom" too.

• Love 5

So, Leah just went live and was responding to fan's questions when Addie came and clearly whispered in her ear "Tell them about the baby in your tummy" after which Leah tried to make noise to prevent us from hearing it. I know kids say the weirdest things, however her reaction right after that was shady. Also she deleted the video as soon as possible.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, FakeAccount said:

So, Leah just went live and was responding to fan's questions when Addie came and clearly whispered in her ear "Tell them about the baby in your tummy" after which Leah tried to make noise to prevent us from hearing it. I know kids say the weirdest things, however her reaction right after that was shady. Also she deleted the video as soon as possible.

Woah.  Who is the father of this one?

video is already on YouTube? 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 6

Robbie's probably, after all he is and always will be her go-to guy

I swear it's about time for MTV to pull the plug on this sorry excuse of a pregnancy prevention TV Show. At least she is bringing something new to the table, she will be the first one with 4 kids.

Edited by FakeAccount
  • Love 4