Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

In the In Case You Missed It special, Nessa says Cory and Jeremy had the same best man at their weddings to Leah. They then showed the guy in the wedding scenes. WTF. lol

What the fuck? indeed!  That's so weird to me. I wonder if the grooms men all wore matching camo shorts complete with the telltale ink spot. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Maharincess said:

What the fuck? indeed!  That's so weird to me. I wonder if the grooms men all wore matching camo shorts complete with the telltale ink spot. 

I think that would have been funny if they did. The special also compared several things about how Cory and Jeremy are very much alike. They showed several photos of each with their love of camo clothes, hats, beards, and that was when Nessa pointed out how they shared the same best man. Suddenly, they showed the scenes of the two weddings and showed the guy's face. lol  I guess Jeremy and Cory shared more than camo shorts and Leah.

It is fucking weird. I want the back story on this guy. This is the stuff MTV needs to showcase.

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Who wants to get money that Leah has hooked up with the shared best man? (I know y'all were all thinking it)

The best man, the friends, the caterer at the weddings...lol

2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

LOL!!!!! Keeping it classy with Nathan and Jo. I'll give Jo a pass. Not to Nathan. Ever . I hope it's offensive to some gang and they kick his ass.

LOL that is funny!

• Love 3

"Peak Preview" Leah loses it is the title of this clip. Leah flips when she can't find her keys. She then yells out how that shit always happens when the cameras are around, she is claiming a panic attack is coming on (cue scary music). Why is it always a panic attack with these girls? That word gets thrown around a lot for behavior that is clearly not an anxiety attack:

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 1

I sympathize with people who suffer from anxiety/panic attacks, they truly suck. But jeez, what is with Leah? Yet again she seems borderline out of it and short with the kids. She can blame MTV and the crew all she wants, but she could also get a real job, go to therapy and stop making her and her kids lives a damn spectacle if it is so hard and they are so "mean" to her. Many people suffer from anxiety and still manage to live semi-normal lives.

I think Leah's biggest problem is that she seemingly has so little going on in her life outside of TM2 and her kids. It might do her a world of good to actually have a job, go to school and/or be involved with her community. Sitting in her house all day because MTV is paying for it is no way to become a functioning human being.

• Love 14

This clip doesn't look like someone who has anxiety. It looks like someone who probably threw a tantrum whenever she wanted her way, and was enabled by her parents / man in her life. Unfortunately, adult problems usually aren't solved with a tantrum. 

• Love 14

Leah feels it is fine because the MTV crew is there. But, we know she has left them plenty of times like this when there is no camera crew to babysit because we know she has forgotten something or couldn't find something and just had to go back inside her house. If Miranda had done this, Leah would be all over it like a guy in the backseat of a truck.

• Love 17

Eughhhh honestly Leah.  For someone who has spent the last few months talking about how organised she is on Instagram, why does she not have the spare set hanging up somewhere that she can find them?  Does the sister not have a car?  Could she not call, I don't know, one of her 300 relatives or (heaven forbid!) Miranda and Corey?  The game looks like it is on the weekend too.  She chucks a fit and calls PANIC ATTACK when it's actually a tantrum to excuse her terrible behaviour.  The way that she talked to the girls was horrible, saying that she just doesn't care and that they need to be quiet.  Yeah, I get that every mom has those moments but Leah seems to be having these moments every other episode.  Don't try and tell me that the only time she yells at the girls is when the cameras are around.  If anything, she would be better behaved when the cameras are there. 

I agree with @HeySandyStrange, Leahs life is MTV which completely warps how she thinks.  MTV has  enabled her lying because they have been more than happy to rewrite the truth, portray her in a different way and skip over "undesirable" moments.  She simply pretends that things like the great deer cam debacle didn't happen and MTV has helped her to do that.  That stupid U.S magazine article was all about what a good mom she is and how evil Corey is - ignoring the reality that a court decided that she was an unfit parent.  But people happily believe all that sh*t because over the last few seasons MTV has backed her up.  Not to mention that she hides behind anxiety and depression for everything.  This is not in judgement of people with a mental illness but rather than admit or face up to faults, Leah pulls out the anxiety card.  Think back to MONKEY (!!!!!) or simply dismissing all her self-centered behaviour or inability to actually parent the girlses.  It's never Leah's fault but it's because she is so hardworking and anxious and putting everyone else before herself and that (up until recently) was what MTV portrayed too.  For her, the lies just become the truth. 

Long rant but basically, Leah is not a particular pleasant person nor is she a good parent.  Parenting is about more than making sure the kids are fed and watered.  God knows that if MTV caught Miranda talking that way Leah would be in the courtroom faster than you can say PILLSES! 

• Love 16

Yeah, the "I don't care" comment bothered me too. I could get behind something like, "I don't care who started it," but her tone and word choice over time has been atrocious. It's not like the girls were being particularly bad, either. Leah just can't handle typical parenting situations!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Leah feels it is fine because the MTV crew is there. But, we know she has left them plenty of times like this when there is no camera crew to babysit because we know she has forgotten something or couldn't find something and just had to go back inside her house. If Miranda had done this, Leah would be all over it like a guy in the backseat of a truck.

Bahahahaha! Kazu, this gives me life! I wanna be best friends with you! Lol

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Bahahahaha! Kazu, this gives me life! I wanna be best friends with you! Lol

Hee hee. Sweet. ;-) 

This clip is less than 2 minutes. Can you imagine the drama in store for us this season? Oy. smdh

• Love 4

Last week I had my first true panic attack, there were 3 days in a row that I woke up around 1-2 am in a panic, I had to get up and out of my room, there was nothing wrong, but I felt like I was in imminant danger, I had this feeling of doom, while that itself just lasted a couple hours, it messed me up all day... the reason I bring this up is that doesn't look at all like what Leah experienced. I know it looks different for everyone, I myself have always had issues with anxiety, but it's never manifested like this. Again, it could be attributed to not being how she presents, but the last thing I would have done is yelled at anyone, I desperately didn't want to be alone, I knew I wasn't able to function doing anything productive and I needed someone with me, and I definitely wasn't fit to drive even a few hours after.  

By no means does any of this make me an expert, but before experiencing it I gave most of the girls a pass in that while I had never experienced it I knew panic attacks were terrible, but who was I to say how it feels, but now having been through it it makes me more angry how these girls throw out anxiety anytime something less than favorable happens. 

In the thumbnail of the video I swear Ali and Gracie  both have a "here we go again" expression on their faces (and I wonder if addy has her hands over her eyes like the see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil Gracie has her hands over her ears, and Ali is convering  her mouth) but yeah these things only happen when the cameras around.... riiiiiiight.

• Love 9

I'm really surprised that Germ hasn't taken her ass to court for the unauthorized rode trip Addy took in Leah's care. I believe it was at night too. I would be running up and down the street like a wild woman looking for my child. Apparently Leah is also stuck to her couch. Covered in cheetos and mt dew.

• Love 3

I've definitely had panic attacks when I had flashbacks to prior abuse that left me screaming (though not at people, especially not kids) and absolutely needing to be alone. Irritability is a sign of a panic attack too. They all look very different. Some look like rage, others sobbing, others hysteria like Leah's, others hyperventilating, others mania, others almost depressive. So I believe her when she says it's a panic attack-- looks familiar to me. However, before you have kids who are going to do normal kid things, you have to get something of a handle over this. They might understand that Mommy gets very anxious, but you have to have some control before you choose to procreate. And after growing up with an untreated BPD mom (I don't blame her for having BPD but I do blame her for never being treated and my dad for not making her go), I can say that while I feel compassion for her now, her rages were abusive to me. It's not fair to other people.

It's all really sad because while I believe Leah probably really does have a bad mental health problem, her choices and the enabling by those around her are desperately hurting her children, who will likely grow up with many mental health issues of their own. These things happen in cycles. Having three little children when you have mental health problems and daddy issues, as well as Leah's unrelated character flaws of being materialistic, ignorant, and selfish, is hard for you but it's even harder for the kids who end up being collateral.

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5

Leah, going into the basement will not help you find the keys. Yes, it's so frustrating to lose keys, phone, etc. Retrace your steps.  Gee, she is like a 4 year old. The girlses have seen it before many times, you can tell by how they cover ears and mouth. She's still a huge mess.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

I'm really surprised that Germ hasn't taken her ass to court for the unauthorized rode trip Addy took in Leah's care. I believe it was at night too. I would be running up and down the street like a wild woman looking for my child. Apparently Leah is also stuck to her couch. Covered in cheetos and mt dew.

Me too.

It is hypocritical, and laughable, when you consider how she rants in the preview scene where she is upset about Germy taking THEIR daughter to Ohio, and her rant included how as a mother she should know where her children are all times. Except, when her children are in her care. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Me too.

It is hypocritical, and laughable, when you consider how she rants in the preview scene where she is upset about Germy taking THEIR daughter to Ohio, and her rant included how as a mother she should know where her children are all times. Except, when her children are in her care. 

Does this simpleton have amnesia?  We saw Corey asking where his daughters would be going when Leah wanted them to come visit her at Anxiety and Depression Facility and she wouldn't tell him.  He said he deserved to know where his kids were.  She disagreed.  

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, poopchute said:

Does this simpleton have amnesia?  We saw Corey asking where his daughters would be going when Leah wanted them to come visit her at Anxiety and Depression Facility and she wouldn't tell him.  He said he deserved to know where his kids were.  She disagreed.  

Guys have no rights. They are supposed to just be there for sex, bringing home the bacon (no pun intended) and to pay child support. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, leighroda said:

Last week I had my first true panic attack, there were 3 days in a row that I woke up around 1-2 am in a panic, I had to get up and out of my room, there was nothing wrong, but I felt like I was in imminant danger, I had this feeling of doom, while that itself just lasted a couple hours, it messed me up all day... the reason I bring this up is that doesn't look at all like what Leah experienced. I know it looks different for everyone, I myself have always had issues with anxiety, but it's never manifested like this. Again, it could be attributed to not being how she presents, but the last thing I would have done is yelled at anyone, I desperately didn't want to be alone, I knew I wasn't able to function doing anything productive and I needed someone with me, and I definitely wasn't fit to drive even a few hours after.  

By no means does any of this make me an expert, but before experiencing it I gave most of the girls a pass in that while I had never experienced it I knew panic attacks were terrible, but who was I to say how it feels, but now having been through it it makes me more angry how these girls throw out anxiety anytime something less than favorable happens. 

In the thumbnail of the video I swear Ali and Gracie  both have a "here we go again" expression on their faces (and I wonder if addy has her hands over her eyes like the see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil Gracie has her hands over her ears, and Ali is convering  her mouth) but yeah these things only happen when the cameras around.... riiiiiiight.

I agree with every word of this. I had my first panic attack this fall as a reaction to medication, and it was so scary that I literally thought I was dying and called 911. I jumped out of bed in a panic I'd never even imagined, when I was fine a second before, and just started screaming. My joints in my hands felt like they had worms in them, and I was pressing them on the floor while screaming. All the while, "this medication is killing me and they're going to find me here dead" kept running through my head, and my vision was red while I dialed 911. They told me it was probably a panic attack, which I couldn't believe, because I'd heard so many people like Leah just throw the term around when they basically just meant stressed. I calmed down a few minutes later, and the paramedics came and told me to only take the medication during the day, because it has caffeine and can do weird things at night. 

So I took it a few more times during the day, no problem whatsoever. One day, I took it before a dinner date with my boyfriend, and it happened again in the car (luckily he was driving). Since I knew what it was, it wasn't quite as scary, but 90%. I've always been a believer in "mind over matter," and was amazed it was really ALMOST as terrible the second time. It was more of a feeling of needing to just get out of my body immediately, if that makes sense, and truly believing I was dying. He was so great about it and we just sat in the car for a few hours as I came down from it, sobbing. After that, I threw out the medication. Never again, even though it was usually fine and really did help me.

So long story short, Leighroda, I sympathize with you! I really hope you can figure out what may be causing yours, because they are just so terrible. Leah claims to have a panic attack if someone looks at her wrong, and that's what I always believed they were...over dramatic exclamations from people who couldn't deal with reality. Just shows what happens when you judge! I do worry that if Leah keeps throwing tantrums nonstop, she will be the girl who cried wolf and no one will take it seriously when she gets a bad one. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Guys have no rights. They are supposed to just be there for sex, bringing home the bacon (no pun intended) and to pay child support. 

LOL! OK I'm 9. Brings home the bacon ! I hope the next guy buys thick sliced. 

Oh...I'm mean too.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

You forgot they are also required to remind Leah eleventy times per day how pretty and desirable she is. If they fail, they only have themselves to blame when Leah is then forced to take up with Robbie or some other loser in order to make up for their failure to demonstrate just how awesome she is.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Leah's guys are also supposed to do the laundry or not complain about the dirty clothes all over the place.

also, if an ex's camo shorts are lying around, do *not* pick them up and put them on, which causes Leah the stress of needing to answer questions regarding the ownership of said shorts.

• Love 7

And no guy should tell her about the $2000 she wasted on that scam, er, I mean Mary Kay.

Speaking of cosmetics, I think I saw on Leah's Twitter or Instagram that she is pushing another cosmetic line.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

And no guy should tell her about the $2000 she wasted on that scam, er, I mean Mary Kay.

Speaking of cosmetics, I think I saw on Leah's Twitter or Instagram that she is pushing another cosmetic line.

"I can have a career! It's not just you that gets a career!"

Meanwhile, Jeremy's thinking, Leah, I'd be more than happy if you brought home some money. You dropping $3K on a bunch of crap makeup does not qualify as a career.

• Love 8
On 12/29/2016 at 5:13 PM, GreatKazu said:

In the In Case You Missed It special, Nessa says Cory and Jeremy had the same best man at their weddings to Leah. They then showed the guy in the wedding scenes. WTF. lol

Holy shit!

Maybe it was the best man who was climbing out of the window, not Robbie, during deercam-gate.

9 hours ago, Tatum said:

You forgot they are also required to remind Leah eleventy times per day how pretty and desirable she is. If they fail, they only have themselves to blame when Leah is then forced to take up with Robbie or some other loser in order to make up for their failure to demonstrate just how awesome she is.

Could the other loser be the best man? LOL

• Love 2
14 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

If that were true, I'd have SO MANY CAREERS!

As long as it wasn't just makeup. But if we get careers for spending money, I'm there.

me, too!  I'm the president of the freaking company (whatever it is...)

• Love 5

If you want a laugh have a look at this.  It is Leah and some random kissing bits of tissue and wine glasses to prove how good this lipstick is.  Complete with a snazzy soundtrack hehehehe. (BTW this "has a similar business model" to Mary Kay according to the InTouch article. )

Also please enjoy this picture of a working parent...

• Love 4

That's the funniest thing ever!!! Reminds me of some sort of parody project that kids would do in middle school. The whole class would burst with laughter during the presentation, and the girls would be so proud of themselves for making the, laugh. 

ETA: this HAS to be Leah's "I want better for my girls" storyline. They showed her a mess the first episode, and she will transform into a powerful business woman / college student. But wasn't that her storyline last season? 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, ChocolateAddict said:

If you want a laugh have a look at this.  It is Leah and some random kissing bits of tissue and wine glasses to prove how good this lipstick is.  Complete with a snazzy soundtrack hehehehe. (BTW this "has a similar business model" to Mary Kay according to the InTouch article. )

Also please enjoy this picture of a working parent...

Which one is Romy and which is Michele?

• Love 6

That SeneGence make up is awful stuff!  It already made the rounds in my area and quickly fizzled after about a year.  Our neighbor across the street was selling it, and she would not leave me alone until I let her give me a "make over."   I don't wear much make up at all and she made me look like a clown.  I felt so stupid, but the worst part was to get her to leave me alone I had to buy a tube of that LipSense crap which I immediately put in the trash.  I don't remember exactly how much it cost.  Around $30 I think.  She did leave me alone though and considering how she harrassed me over buying some of the shit it was money well wasted.

It is very heavy and gaudy make up.  Like stuff morticians would use on corpses or theater actors would need.

Edited by AirQuotes
  • Love 5