Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, raven said:

LOL, I know right??  "The Kingdom's about a day's ride, we have X number of people, X number of guns"

Wow Henry is EXTREMELY annoying.  "You were using me wahhhhh"

And the password to get past the gate is....

• Love 5
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

My fault - I'm barely paying attention - is Alpha kid misstating or misremembering her parents? Also, should I care?

I think she's telling the truth of what happened way before they started walking around in dead people skin.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, chick binewski said:

My fault - I'm barely paying attention - is Alpha kid misstating or misremembering her parents? Also, should I care?

I was looking up gifs so I don't know.  And, no.

😁

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SimoneS said:

Lydia thinks her mother is tough. Ha. Wait until she meets Carol. I hope Carol gets to rip out Alpha's guts.

That possible anvil of whatever the mom equivalent of dick measuring is is about the only thing making these scenes bearable for me.  Don't promise me someone supposedly tough as Carol if you're not going to let Carol beat her ass down at a date to be named later.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Henry is lucky he is Carols kid, or Darryl might have smacked him right upside the head for that sassy bullshit.

Daryl, I'm begging you. You got me back in your corner when you blew Morales away and made him STFU. Don't let me down now.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

And the password to get past the gate is....

And here is the number of guns we have, the guards on duty and their times switching, here are where we keep the food, here are weaknesses that some of our leaders have...

• Love 4

Is this supposed to be shocking?  I mean, Carol shot a little kid in the head, Rick ripped out a guy's throat with this teeth (oh, fond memories), Merle cut off his own hand.

OH NO I sound like one of those "I walked to school in the snow, get off my lawn" people !!!

• Love 12
Just now, raven said:

Is this supposed to be shocking?  I mean, Carol shot a little kid in the head, Rick ripped out a guy's throat with this teeth (oh, fond memories), Merle cut off his own hand.

OH NO I sound like one of those "I walked to school in the snow, get off my lawn" people !!!

Hey! We lived through the Governor and Beth's singing and Glenn & Abe dying. That's the equivalent of walking to school in the snow, uphill and both ways.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, SoSueMe said:

I don't know how much more of this I can take. I am actually looking back fondly to "Fear" and that is amazing to me

I kinda like Fear.  It has its dumb moments but I care about most of the characters.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, SoSueMe said:

I don't know how much more of this I can take. I am actually looking back fondly to "Fear" and that is amazing to me.

I"m looking back at Meryl and Shane and yes - the Governor too, with a nostalgia that's painful.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

So how many years into the ZA are we now. This girl was 5 in flashbacks and she looks like an adult now. 

10-11 ish years.

The new people at least spend less time dithering back and forth on making a decision than our old group ever did without any tortured British attempts at Southern accents.

• Love 3
Just now, DixonVixen2359 said:

Sinking feeling that Luke will sufferva similar fate to Hershel and be executed at the gates of Hilltop in front of his friends.

I don't even remember who Luke is, seriously. I am losing it fast.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

okay, what's bokah?

It's "bokeh", and it refers to some tricks a photographer can play with the depth-of-field of an image.  It was common back in the old manual photography days, but the DOF manipulation capability didn't exist on point-and-shoot cameras or smartphones - until recently, at least.

• Love 2