Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Live Posting Thread

raven
Message added by raven

Just a friendly reminder - we'll leave this topic open for those of you staying up for Talking Dead.

Don't talk about previews or casting changes here, thank you.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, raven said:

Who's the guy with chubby guy?  Am I supposed to know?

Oh the fair, forgot about that.  I'm sure it will be tons of fun what with a new death and Negan's escape and all.

That's Alden, left Saviors and joined Hilltop  before AOW ended.

Also a Blacksmith at Hilltop, in a relationship with Enid.

Edited by MrsRafaelBarba
  • Love 2

Zomberella is screaming and crying way too hysterically. I'm not saying a normal person wouldn't break under interrogation, but isn't she supposed to be a character who can keep her cool during a zombie rampage? Her cosplay would have lasted about half an hour longer than Cookie Boy's did before the walkers caught on and ate her.

• Love 2

I'm a little bored.

Oh was Eugene trying to tell Rosita about his undying love?  Aw, poor Eugene.

Woooo Rosita was having fun with Siddiq, can't blame the gal for wanting to hit that.  Of course she's pregnant, what other possible story could her character have?

over it ugh GIF by NBPA

• Love 1
Just now, MrsRafaelBarba said:

She's pregnant  by Saddiq and loves Gabriel.

Eugene has been trying to confess his love all season.

:cue the Days of our Lives theme: 

Like sands through the hourglass....so are the zombies of our lives.

For real, this show will run for decades and become a full on soap. It's more than halfway there. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Pregnant, at a time like this. This is why loving making would be off the table permanently if I was living in that kind of world. Being pregnant or having little children is a HUGE weight to be saddled with when you need to always be on your A game cause of walkers and hostile survivors. 

• Love 2

Eugene:  Something something cheesy tag line from Days of Our Lives.

Rosita is apparently preggers by the good doctor.  And Negan is still wandering.

My husband has reached the ranting point of our evening about people being stupid with weapons, stupid writing, and suggesting beating dead face girl with a wiffle ball bat for answers or just on general principle.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1