Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

I think Carl will die.  And I also think MIchonne is going to die as well.  There were 2 graves that Rick was grieving in front of.  I'm thinking the spoiler fairies don't want to spoil Michonne's death.  And if both CR and DG want to leave, I'm okay with that.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, JackONeill said:

Another desperate ploy by the desperate writers and producers.

Oh. Wait. Did I say that out loud?

I don't think this is a ploy though.  I don't think anyone on the show really wants to kill the Carl character off.

The only way this makes sense to me is if Chandler Riggs wants off the show, for whatever reason (probably to concentrate on college).

11 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I thinks it’s super fucking lame that a site that is built on spoilers isn’t releasing spoilers.  Acting all bitchy and self righteous when the people they have been releasing spoilers to ask why no spoilers now. 

fuck them.  Fuck them with Eugene’s off brand I pod.   

Y'know what? This is exactly how I feel. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Superclam said:

Y'know what? This is exactly how I feel. 

It’s like a damn crack dealer getting you hooked, then refusing to sell you product.

losers! 

If Michonne dies I will kick a stuffed animal.  Hard. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, rmontro said:

I don't think this is a ploy though.  I don't think anyone on the show really wants to kill the Carl character off.

The only way this makes sense to me is if Chandler Riggs wants off the show, for whatever reason (probably to concentrate on college).

Not to get overly technical —because to do that I’d have to care and with this show, well....

The ploy I refer to is the gossip some of us had heard about Carl’s death, only to get this strange missive from that other spoilers website (can’t remember the name), that says “they know” but because they’re friends with the actor at issue, and because he’s asked them NOT to let the news out, they won’t. Yet that hasn’t stopped them in the past when it came to other deaths.

I feel as though I’m being manipulated. Almost as if I worked for Harvey Weinstein.

Edited by JackONeill
  • Love 2

Sounds like a certain actor isn’t ever planning to work in acting again.  

The way to play it if the actor has sworn them to secrecy is to say they simply couldn’t get the spoilers.  This whole I know but I’m not telling thing makes me stabby. 

• Love 3

It's their prerogative to only NOW decide to be worried about spoiling something big, I guess.  Just like it's my prerogative to think it's pretty damn weak when almost anyone who isn't Gimple or Kirkman is at least aware that a lot of the longtime fan base is seriously dissatisfied and barely hanging on and may be making decisions on how much more of this they're willing to sit through based on where we leave things at the break.

If they do kill off Carl and the hope for the future, I don't see any way back from this.  I don't care all that much about Carl as a character, at least in part because we've barely seen him in forever, but we've watched him grow up and we know what he represents to Rick and the group in general.  The show has practically become an exercise in sadistic nihilism as it is.  If I as a viewer have never been all that interested in gore for the sake of gore or a bunch of barely developed characters shooting randomly at each other week after week for reasons that often don't make any sense, then what's the point?  The fun of the live chat only goes so far.

• Love 6

I don't see killing Chander

4 minutes ago, nodorothyparker said:

If they do kill off Carl and the hope for the future, I don't see any way back from this. 

I don't agree. Carl's death is a huge loss not only to Rick and Michonne and the group, but also to everyone in that world as every child's survival is critical for humanity's survival. However, it doesn't mean that the world stops either. There are other children the group needs to invest in and have to  try to protect and nurture into adulthood. I expect that we will start seeing Rick and Michonne with Judith more often as they cope with their grief and they move on.

The huge positive that I see in Carl's death is that it forces the show away from sluggish and ridiculous comic material that Kirkman has insisted in including.  

• Love 1

I’m puzzled.  If Chandler Rigg is indeed providing spoilers, wouldn’t he be violating his contract, and wouldn’t that make him unemployable in the future as an actor?

I’m about ready to find some guy named Joey Pants and sic him on these rumpkins.

Damnit, I’ve been living on Internet spoilers since 1998.  How do you watch stuff without spoilers?

My guess is Carl or Michonne, or probably both.  

• Love 1

Judith has been played by how many kids now?  The audience may have an investment in her as an ideal because "baby" but it's not the same thing as actually watching her grow up.  The show has also killed off every other child we've ever had more than two minutes to care about.  Sure there are still other kids around but random child number 23 doesn't have the same narrative weight as Carl Grimes who received his dying mother's blessing that he would be the one to "beat this world" and then put a bullet in her, who hasn't lost his hope for the world even as his father has gotten increasingly farther and farther down the track.

• Love 11
37 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I’m puzzled.  If Chandler Rigg is indeed providing spoilers, wouldn’t he be violating his contract, and wouldn’t that make him unemployable in the future as an actor?

I’m about ready to find some guy named Joey Pants and sic him on these rumpkins.

Damnit, I’ve been living on Internet spoilers since 1998.  How do you watch stuff without spoilers?

My guess is Carl or Michonne, or probably both.  

I've long thought that TPTB are behind the release of spoilers. Yes, I know with a finely-tuned show that has intricate plots, the last thing you want as a writer or producer is for your clever work product to be leaked ahead of time. But this show is far from clever. I'd be surprised if either Gimple or Kirkman even got out of high school. Maybe they're super-smart, and know how to get us all to Mars. My only point is you wouldn't know it from watching this show and how it's constructed. They don't appeal, or don't want to appeal, to the smart crowd. Their crowd is the one that sits around in their mother's basements measuring their penises. They like, and crave, seeing skulls crushed in. Nuance to these people is some French drink.

So, yes, I think TPTB directly, or indirectly through someone like Chandler, leaks plot points. Look at the furor when they ended the season without showing who Negan "batted." They generated so much conversation and discussion with that. People spent the whole summer sifting through the little bit we did know. And remember that clip that mysteriously appeared. I mean, it didn't show anything, but people came up with theories. It fueled the fire. And that's what spoilers are; that's what they do. You don't give everything way...but you give enough to keep a waning audience interested. Or, another alternative, it gets the audience riled up with "If they kill Daryl (substitute name of your favorite character), we riot." So people watch, ready to riot (and for a few minutes those people ACTUALLY quit measuring their penises). You can't buy that kind of publicity!!!

• Love 3

Well, the spoilers for most of the episodes have been very detailed and accurate, and for several seasons.  The only thing I recall being shut down was Glenn and Abe during the off-season, but we had spoilers before the airing.  

I think it burns their asses to see their clever little show spoiled.  Wonder if the person/s with the scoop were paid to stay silent.

10 hours ago, rmontro said:

If they didn't want to kill the character, they could easily get a replacement actor.

It would be jarring at first but it's not unprecedented.

They go the safe route because by now, killing main characters is a ratings gimmick.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Ocean Chick said:

I think Carl will die.  And I also think MIchonne is going to die as well.  There were 2 graves that Rick was grieving in front of.  I'm thinking the spoiler fairies don't want to spoil Michonne's death.  And if both CR and DG want to leave, I'm okay with that.

First Glenn, and then these two, if true, IR really killing the heart of the show.  Not they they are the most important characters, but they are so important to the other characters.  I mean..Just Maggie and Just Rick are not as compelling to me apart from their family units.  I think it already suffers a lack of soul without Glenn.  Losing Carl kills the hope, and Michonne is linked to that hope.  

• Love 5

I don't believe for a single minute that CR is posting on a fan message board.  He's juggling a grueling work schedule plus school, plus being a teenager, plus haircare.  It's possible someone close to Chandler MIGHT be posting.  His dad seems to like the attention.  But it's probably a p.a. on the show pretending to be someone important and loving the smoke the mods blow up his/her's ass.   Chandler's grown up on this show and has worked with some old hands in the business.  He knows what's stupid for an actor to do.  And leaking to a fansite is VERY stupid for an actor, especially one who wants to keep working.  Trusting the people who run a website devoted to spoilers is very stupid for an actor.  They just proved HOW stupid by basically throwing the person who has been confiding in them under the bus to excuse why they aren't posting spoilers this week.  It might be that they just don't know.

I have to admit that my spidey senses started to tingle a bit when Hardwick pulled out that Michonne Christmas figurine on TTD.  Michonne is one of the most important characters and is very popular but she hasn't been much of a factor on the show for a while.  So it made me wonder...  The sad part was that I didn't care.  At one point, the idea of Michonne being killed off would have sent me to the streets.  Now, it would be a relief.  Especially after Sunday's show which was just so fucking awful.  One of the worst episodes I can remember and that includes the episodes that focused on Beth.  And Michonne has been looking so bad.  I don't know if it's because she's injured or because Danai doesn't give a fuck anymore.  Danai's gotten all that she's going to get from being on TWD.  She's the Tony-award nominated director of a Tony-award winning Broadway play.  She has a role in TWO of the most anticipated films of 2018.  She doesn't need some low-budget cable show, especially when the showrunners have gutted the character she's given her heart and soul to create. 

If the death is Michonne, I say good for Danai.  Thank you for Michonne and godspeed.

• Love 4

I think Dania is over it.  She’s done all she can with the role, and seems to be moving on.  But I’m interested in knowing how haircare takes up so much time for CR. 

It just sucks that they can’t let her ride off into the sunset if she is leaving.  I’m sick of everyone dying.  Well, except Heath.  Somehow Heath snuck off.  

• Love 1
4 hours ago, nodorothyparker said:

Judith has been played by how many kids now?  The audience may have an investment in her as an ideal because "baby" but it's not the same thing as actually watching her grow up.  The show has also killed off every other child we've ever had more than two minutes to care about.  Sure there are still other kids around but random child number 23 doesn't have the same narrative weight as Carl Grimes who received his dying mother's blessing that he would be the one to "beat this world" and then put a bullet in her, who hasn't lost his hope for the world even as his father has gotten increasingly farther and farther down the track.

None of these makes me think that there is no point any more. It does seem like they have cast a little girl to play Judith so we will seeing be the character interacting with Rick and Michonne more often.

To be clear, there is absolutely no evidence that Michonne is dying never week so that isn't a spoiler. I have no idea where this has come from other than maybe wishful.

Edited by SimoneS
31 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I think Dania is over it.  She’s done all she can with the role, and seems to be moving on.  But I’m interested in knowing how haircare takes up so much time for CR. 

It just sucks that they can’t let her ride off into the sunset if she is leaving.  I’m sick of everyone dying.  Well, except Heath.  Somehow Heath snuck off.  

You don't think Chandler spends a lot of time taking care of all that hair?

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, mightysparrow said:

You don't think Chandler spends a lot of time taking care of all that hair?

Lol!  I thought maybe he had started a haircare line which confused me.

Coral won’t die.  Like Zeke and Jesus, they have bullet repelling hair. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SimoneS said:

None of these makes me think that there is no point any more. It does seem like they have cast a little girl to play Judith so we will be the character interacting with Rick and Michonne more often.

To be clear, there is absolutely no evidence that Michonne is dying never week so that isn't a spoiler. I have no idea where this has come from other than maybe wishful.

Agreed. I only think there might be 2 deaths because they've already spoiled (unconfirmed) Carl dying, so for the spoiler group to not confirm now it just seems odd. But they do seem to be enjoying the heat they're getting, so maybe that's all it's about. They were definitely getting a lot of badgering for the MSF Q&A, and people were still posting the "spoiler" where they shouldn't have been.

I still don't like Carl dying just because it changes the feel of the show, and not in a good way. But one way or another, I'm around to the bitter end. But oy, the last episode was terrible. Maybe if Carl dies, old Michonne will come roaring back.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, scrb said:

If they didn't want to kill the character, they could easily get a replacement actor.

It would be jarring at first but it's not unprecedented.

They go the safe route because by now, killing main characters is a ratings gimmick.

I don't think I would like a replacement actor, unless they aged them all ten years. It would still be weird, though.

it also reminds me of those old soaps. :) just in a silly way. The one I watched eventually brought back the original actors, which was weird (I was new to it, so new to them), but then it brought more mustache-twirling story lines. Who was this person who claimed to be their son or daughter, having had extensive plastic surgery, after they were kidnapped? 

I'm just picturing Carl coming back in a year or two, someone new playing him, and it eventually being revealed that he isn't really Carl, with a villainous grin, and an, "I am NEGAN." 

Edited by Anela
  • Love 1

The only reason it makes me think that it's not Michonne, is that we already saw her after the time skip with old man Rick. So unless they retcon that scene, she will at least survive this Season.

I would have no issue with Carl being recast, if he disappears and we don't see him again until after the time skip. CR is totally unimpressive as an actor and hasn't gotten better much over the years. He's barely been there for the last Seasons and I often forget he exists until he actually shows up. And don't get me started on the hair which is just stupid.

21 minutes ago, Anela said:

It also reminds me of those old soaps. :) just in a silly way. 

Maybe Carl could just go up to his room to polish his skis, never to be mentioned again, like infamously happened on All My Children back in the 80's.  Lol.  Just stopped existing.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Smad said:

The only reason it makes me think that it's not Michonne, is that we already saw her after the time skip with old man Rick. So unless they retcon that scene, she will at least survive this Season.

Carl was in that scene, too, they just didn't show his face.  Just a glimpse of his back passing the camera, and he said something, too.  I think it was just a flight of imagination anyway, to what could have been, like they did last season, when they showed the whole gang at picnic table, with Glenn and his future child, and pregnant Sasha with Abraham.  Because one thing this show loves to do is repeat itself.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, peach said:

Carl was in that scene, too, they just didn't show his face.  Just a glimpse of his back passing the camera, and he said something, too.  I think it was just a flight of imagination anyway, to what could have been, like they did last season, when they showed the whole gang at picnic table, with Glenn and his future child, and pregnant Sasha with Abraham.  Because one thing this show loves to do is repeat itself.

He was there? I didn't notice. Damn even when he is there I don't notice him. Don't know if that's a reflection of me or the character. Either way there goes that theory...

24 minutes ago, Smad said:

He was there? I didn't notice. Damn even when he is there I don't notice him. Don't know if that's a reflection of me or the character. Either way there goes that theory...

It was literally just a flash of his shoulder, so don't feel bad.  lol  I only noticed when I went back to see what the hell was going on in that scene.  Which could point to maybe a new Carl down the road?  I'm still hanging on to the recast idea.  Or it could point to both him and Michonne being gone if it's his dream of what could have been.  Or it will just turn out to make no frigging sense at all.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   I know someone mentioned Rick standing next to two graves in that jumbled mess of a premiere, but I'm pretty sure those were Glenn and Abraham, and him preparing for "all out war" (rme), and not one of the cuts that was him in the future mumbling about his mercy.

• Love 1

I tend to think these sorts of unconfirmed bits of into should usually be taken with a grain of salt -- especially if the info did not come directly from The Spoiling Dead Fans' admins/mods themselves -- but I will drop this here anyway:

In the comments of the 'We're not going to give you the Q&A/spoilers for this upcoming episode' thread in TSDF's Facebook group, one person posted the link to a leaked subtitle script (in Spanish) for this coming Sunday's episode.   He said it came from Foxplay (or is it Fox Play?).    The person who posted the link claims that a previous subtitle script from an earlier season was also leaked (in Spanish), and it turned out to be accurate.

I ran the script through Google Translate (I had to do it in segments due to the limit on characters), and because of the truncated sentences it is hard to figure out exactly what is happening, but it looks like there is going to be a lot of Negan yammering on and on, threatening, posturing, babbling, etc.   Carl apparently volunteers to die, though Negan doesn't really want to kill him.  At some point, Michonne IS in close proximity to whatever is happening or about to happen to Carl, so she must run in from somewhere.  But it is hard to tell what happens to her OR to Carl from this script, other than the fact that Carl is told to either get on the ground or get on his knees (I can't recall with certainty which phrase was used) at some point.

Ezekiel might be in trouble too, but, again, it's hard to make out what is happening in this script.

Danai was seen filming episodes for the second half of the season, though, so unless she was filming flashbacks, OR Rick is talking to her ghost, then I don't think we are losing Michonne yet.  I think we will lose her at some point, but not yet.

Edited to add:  I tried to link to the script page here, but when I clicked on the link it led to a bunch of gibberish!

Edited by TVFan17
clarification on something I was unsure of
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, peach said:

It was literally just a flash of his shoulder, so don't feel bad.  lol  I only noticed when I went back to see what the hell was going on in that scene.  Which could point to maybe a new Carl down the road?  I'm still hanging on to the recast idea.  Or it could point to both him and Michonne being gone if it's his dream of what could have been.  Or it will just turn out to make no frigging sense at all.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯   I know someone mentioned Rick standing next to two graves in that jumbled mess of a premiere, but I'm pretty sure those were Glenn and Abraham, and him preparing for "all out war" (rme), and not one of the cuts that was him in the future mumbling about his mercy.

What intrigued me about that scene was the song playing in the background: Weird Al Yankovic's parody, "Another One Rides the Bus". Not only is the original song, "Another One Bites the Dust" about people being killed, but "put on a bus" is a phrase used to describe a main cast member leaving a TV series.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, TVFan17 said:

Carl apparently volunteers to die, though Negan doesn't really want to kill him.  At some point, Michonne IS in close proximity to whatever is happening or about to happen to Carl, so she must run in from somewhere.  But it is hard to tell what happens to her OR to Carl from this script, other than the fact that Carl is told to get on his knees at some point.!

Hmm.  Well, if Carl did get bitten, then this makes sense.  Nobody knows he's going to die anyway, so he can sacrifice himself for the group.  But I am not going to watch Negan smash Carl with a bat. 

Of course, it might not come to that in the end.   If he does go out that way, and Rick gives anyone involved in that "mercy" then this show is beyond repair.  Although the idea that Negan's gotten back into Alexandria and has control of the situation is so irritating that it takes the emotion out of it anyway.

7 minutes ago, Gobi said:

What intrigued me about that scene was the song playing in the background: Weird Al Yankovic's parody, "Another One Rides the Bus". Not only is the original song, "Another One Bites the Dust" about people being killed, but "put on a bus" is a phrase used to describe a main cast member leaving a TV series.

Interesting!

Edited by peach
  • Love 2

For all of the times the show has strayed from the comic, I just can't believe they will be (?) killing Carl or Michonne. I really feel like Kirkman's comics focus on him (especially) too much that the show couldn't come back from that with other characters taking his spot. Not as Rick's son. 

I always hate to love a tv show and then have it be screwed up in later seasons. And yet, I knew it would happen. I guess I'll live forever in old episodes from seasons 1-3. My happy place. This show now SUCKS, and that pains me to say, but the whole Rick/Jadis thing is bad enough to send me away.

• Love 2
On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 4:29 PM, peach said:

Hmm.  Well, if Carl did get bitten, then this makes sense.  Nobody knows he's going to die anyway, so he can sacrifice himself for the group.  But I am not going to watch Negan smash Carl with a bat. 

Of course, it might not come to that in the end.   If he does go out that way, and Rick gives anyone involved in that "mercy" then this show is beyond repair.  Although the idea that Negan's gotten back into Alexandria and has control of the situation is so irritating that it takes the emotion out of it anyway.

Interesting!

It was so hard to try to figure out what was happening, or even who was speaking, in the Google Translate version of this Spanish script that the guy linked on TSDF's Facebook group page.  It was mostly easy to figure out when Negan was talking because he was being his usual yammery self, and saying the same sorts of things he always says.   In fact, at one point I think it is Negan or one of Negan's men that says (to Rick) that he is going to cut him up and make him look like a stump with a head, or some such thing.

When I saw the "on the ground" (or "on your knees" -- I lost track of what and where it was) order in this wonky version of "a" script (who knows if it is actually THE script, though...), I thought, "Oh Lord... is Negan doing that again?   Why must we keep returning to the same death scenario?"  I realize Carl is likely on his way out, but I hope that this part of it/this scenario is not true.  I hope he is not dying via Lucille.  A bite I can handle, and maybe someone shoots him to put him out of his misery, but I don't want to watch something horrible happen to him at the hands of Negan or one of Negan's men.

I was able to open and view the script text that the guy on TSDF's Facebook group page posted without issue when I did it in Firefox, but in Explorer it was all gibberish and could not be viewed as anything decipherable.   See if you can make anything of it --

http://fng-vod-qp.foxplay.com/ss/vol2/u/FNG_CP/p192509ph0071143/2017-12-06-12-30-26/captionspap192509ph0071143/PG-192509-H0071143-P0051549-THEWALKINGDE-8-THEW.esp.open_re_timed.vtt

Edited by TVFan17
added clarification on something I was unsure of
11 minutes ago, peach said:

You know what I never understand. Why doesn't anyone ever just drop to the ground when Negan does a sideways swing? Not like he did with Abe and Glenn where he swung from above. But when he swings sideways, like with Carl in the S7 Finale, just drop to the floor. The swing has so much momentum that when you drop as he swings, it should theoretically swing all around and hit him right? I think it would be worth a shot anway.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TVFan17 said:

Danai was seen filming episodes for the second half of the season, though, so unless she was filming flashbacks, OR Rick is talking to her ghost, then I don't think we are losing Michonne yet.  I think we will lose her at some point, but not yet.

Please, no more talking to ghosts! I'd forgotten about that, and we don't need a Denny situation (from another JDM show). 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Anela said:

Please, no more talking to ghosts! I'd forgotten about that, and we don't need a Denny situation (from another JDM show). 

I hope that Rick is done with the ghost sightings and phone calls too!  I am hoping that the fact that Danai was seen filming some of the episodes in the second half of the season means that she is alive and well -- no flashbacks, no hallucinations, no fantasies, etc.  While Michonne may be on her way out sometime in the next year or two, I hope it's not yet, and that she is not suddenly floating around in ethereal white dresses (or whatever that was that Lori was wearing when Rick last 'saw' her).

• Love 1
1 hour ago, peach said:

The mercy thing is such bullshit so they can justify keeping Negan alive. I have committed to watch this whole season, but having Negan back in control is making me lose the will to continue.

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, SimoneS said:

The mercy thing is such bullshit so they can justify keeping Negan alive. I have committed to watch this whole season, but having Negan back in control is making me lose the will to continue.

It's the typical padding they have to do on this show. They don't have enough material for a 16 episode Season and while character episodes are a good idea to let us know where these people are emotionally etc., they pad it so that it's one group only. Now of course the timeline thing is wonky because while it's weeks and months for us, it's still only days for the characters but that doesn't mean character stuff can't be worked in there. But I think everyone knew the Negan story would be dragged for at least the whole Season. But I don't see how they couldn't have done the war in 8A and use 8B for character stuff and how all the colonies deal with things after the war. It would also have eliminated characters walking around all over the place just screwing things up, ala Daryl and Tara. They still haven't figured out how to plot and tighten up the story with character development. AMC is one cheap company that they haven't hired a showrunner and writers who know how to do basic things.

• Love 3

I haven't enjoyed this season and I think if Carl dies in the MSF it may be the last straw for me.  While I can understand Chandler Riggs wanting to do other things, the thing that keeps me watching this show is the closeness of the CDB family.  Killing off Carl is emotionally manipulative and doesn't serve the story.  Shocking deaths for the sake of shocking the audience is cheap storytelling.  

I still haven't watched last week's episode.

Remember when this show used to be soooo gooood?

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Haleth said:

I haven't enjoyed this season and I think if Carl dies in the MSF it may be the last straw for me.  While I can understand Chandler Riggs wanting to do other things, the thing that keeps me watching this show is the closeness of the CDB family.  Killing off Carl is emotionally manipulative and doesn't serve the story.  Shocking deaths for the sake of shocking the audience is cheap storytelling. 

They force so much crap into this show because they insist on following the comics, yet then they pull stunts like this which go against the entire foundation of the comics.  When they killed Andrea, at least they could spread elements of her story to other characters like Carol and Michonne.  But if they kill Carl, there's no way to really replace that.   And people who don't see it coming are going to be really turned off, I think.  

But...maybe he survives.

4 hours ago, Haleth said:

I still haven't watched last week's episode.

Remember when this show used to be soooo gooood?

I haven't watched it, either. 

19 minutes ago, peach said:

Who else besides Gabriel was wearing a white shirt last episode? Or who have we seen wear white in the preview stuff?

Honestly though if Gabriel dies, whatever. Don't care even a little bit about him.

19 minutes ago, peach said:

Who else besides Gabriel was wearing a white shirt last episode? Or who have we seen wear white in the preview stuff?

Honestly though if Gabriel dies, whatever. Don't care even a little bit about him.

4 minutes ago, Smad said:

I'm pretty sure it's Carl, based on the earlier walker attack with Siddiq.

Negan does, but that's way too good to be true.

Edited by peach
quoted wrong part

Didn't the doctor already say he's probably not going to make it?  I don't mind FPP, but I don't really care if he dies, either.  They have GOT to thin down the cast.  Gotta have more time for Tara scenes.  haha.

• Love 2