Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

Okay - I'm happy again.  According to the Spoiler Fairies, posted at StD, Carol and Maggie are kicking butts and taking names, and basically rescue themselves.  They use their brains, and Carol goes undercover again.  Walkers, rosary beads and cigarettes are used at tools/weapons.  This should be a lot of fun.  Love Warrior Women!

• Love 7
(edited)

Okay - I'm happy again.  According to the Spoiler Fairies, posted at StD, Carol and Maggie are kicking butts and taking names, and basically rescue themselves.  They use their brains, and Carol goes undercover again.  Walkers, rosary beads and cigarettes are used at tools/weapons.  This should be a lot of fun.  Love Warrior Women!

Yesssss. Now we're talking! Improvised weapons, brains over brawn, and badass ladies are my narrative jam. No Sanctuary Part Deux: it's on!

I'm the first to complain about the show's slow pace, but if we get a Carol and Maggie Fuck Shit Up bottle episode, I am 100% on board with that. For me, at least, Carol fucking shit up is the best part of the show (bonus points if she fucks shit up through ingenious plans and improvised weapons). ("They're fucking with the wrong people...by which we mean Carol.")

I don't remember the pre-Lucille sequence of events in the comics, but it seems like Team Rick is killing way more Saviours in the show. It sounds as if Carol and Maggie pretty much wipe out their captors, and there were, what, at least six of them?

Poor Carol hung back with Maggie because she didn't want to kill more people, and from the sounds of the spoilers, she winds up killing at least six of them. 

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 2
(edited)

I was just reading those same spoiler snippets on TSDF's Facebook page.  It kind of sounds like Carol is really the one who kicks some ass (with the rosary beads and the cigarettes) -- more so than Maggie.  It also sounds like Alicia Witt's little visit to TWD may have been short-lived?  She couldn't reveal anything on her social media pages about how long she would stick around on the show, but the spoiler tidbits certainly make it seem like she isn't going to last past this upcoming episode.

The whole "we are all Negan" nonsense that his people are going to say reminds me of a cult-ish type of scenario, like the Manson Family or something, where all of the followers say things like, "We are all love... we are all Charlie... we are all peace... we are all war... "

Edited by Sherry67

About Negan's language... such a big deal has been made in various articles and media about how profane he is, and how he constantly swears.  From the brief glimpses I saw of the comics, that seems to be very true.  Not only does he curse a lot, but he is quite colorful, expressive and sometimes funny with the language.

I remember Bryan Cranston saying that AMC basically allowed Breaking Bad "one fuck per season."  So, each season someone in the cast would get the honors of saying the dreaded word (although I think that 2 different characters said it in the final season, and I think that it was said twice in the first season too), and it was blanked out, of course.  Just the other day, I'm pretty sure that one of the characters in Better Call Saul said something like "What the fuck..." and it was blanked out.

Since Andrew Lincoln had to say "They're screwing with the wrong people" a couple of seasons back (in the version that aired on the network), why wasn't he able to say "fuck" in the version that we saw and have it blanked out like the BB folks were allowed to?  Will JDM be allowed to curse as Negan with all of the "fucks" blanked out?  It seems that Negan's language is a huge part of what makes his character so memorable, but if the strongest language he can use is excessive "shits" (which is probably what will happen), it seems like the impact of Negan will be watered down.

Edited by Sherry67

I've thought since the beginning of season 6 that it would be the only season we have Lennie James full-time.  I was OK with this - I like Morgan, but his character has had a nice trajectory despite being a regular for only a very short time.  I figured at first that he'd be a Meaningful Death by the end of the season given his history with Rick and with the show in general, but all of his missteps are making the likelihood of his death as a meaningful one less likely.  It could be that Morgan has some really important stuff coming up in the next few weeks that will make his character shine again, but otherwise I don't think it will be that shocking if he goes.  

This makes me a bit nervous.  I don't want to lose anyone else!  I've even taken a shine to Gabriel now that he has an actual backbone and has stopped being the male Lori.  Glenn has made some huge strides since his dumpster incident, and I really like his budding friendship with Heath.  I love Eugene's just-the-fact-ma'am humor.  Sasha has come into her own in a big way.  I'd like to see more of Aaron and Maggie bonding (with or without sewer walkers).  Jesus is a lovable imp.  

I just want to keep all of my people alive and safe.  Is that so wrong?

• Love 5

To be honest, I don't care. I thought Negan's cursing in the comics was way too excessive and I think it would also make him look quite cartoonish on the show if he dropped the F-bomb every few seconds. His character is not dependent on the cursing. It's dependent on how they write him and how JDM portrays him. Someone can be menacing without cursing. (Again, I thought Gareth was a wonderfully creepy villain!)

However, the reason why the Governor failed is that they tried really hard to make an incredibly cartoonish character into a multidimensional character, while not offering enough character motivation for him, aside from being nuts, and of course also erasing some of the key moments from the comics. With Negan, they at least have the whole "trade and exploit"-angle as well as Rick's gang having killed so many saviors to make the whole conflict work.

I don't personally care either.  I don't need to hear excessive swearing -- or any swearing -- to be entertained.  (I watch 2 months of Hallmark Christmas movies every year, after all!)

I'm only asking because so much has been made of the swearing being part of Negan's whole "thing."  Chris Hardwick is one of the guilty ones who has played up the swearing -- even way, way before JDM was ever cast and way before Negan was even close to appearing on the show -- and wondered how on earth it will be handled.  So I'm not asking because it's what I want.  I just wonder how it will be handled because supposedly it is such a huge part of Negan's whole identity and personality -- to the point where JDM is being asked about the cursing in interviews, and people on TWD's crew are saying they will find a way to include it so people get the full impact.

I doubt they can have Negan curse up a storm and blank out everything -- that would be too much and people would be trying to understand what was being censored.  So the only options seem to be to have him just drop an occasional F-bomb every so often and blank it out (like they did on Breaking Bad and now on Better Call Saul), or they could film alternate versions of some scenes that include extra cursing, as they did with Andrew Lincoln and the "They're screwing with the wrong people" line.

Edited by Sherry67
  • Love 1

I'd be amused if Negan just said "bleep" instead of the curse word in question, as in The X-Files episode Jose Chung's From Outer Space. Alternatively, they could do what they did in The Fantastic Mr. Fox and just use the word "cuss" in lieu of swear words ("What the cuss?").

The only thing Negan can't use is the f-word, right? He can say "shit" and "asshole" all he likes. I dunno, maybe they can take a cue from the drill instructor in Full Metal Jacket; he uses a lot of colourfully profane language with only a few f-bombs.

• Love 1

I'd be amused if Negan just said "bleep" instead of the curse word in question, as in The X-Files episode Jose Chung's From Outer Space. Alternatively, they could do what they did in The Fantastic Mr. Fox and just use the word "cuss" in lieu of swear words ("What the cuss?").

The only thing Negan can't use is the f-word, right? He can say "shit" and "asshole" all he likes. I dunno, maybe they can take a cue from the drill instructor in Full Metal Jacket; he uses a lot of colourfully profane language with only a few f-bombs.

I think so.  I think that Negan can "shit" up a storm (lol) on AMC, but it's mostly the F-bomb that is the problem for him.  Oh, and maybe the "C word" (but I don't know if he says that in the comics??).

I watch American Crime Story (about the O.J. Simpson case), and somehow I missed an apparent occurrence of "fuck" slipping by the censors at the end of a recent episode.  I read about it a few days later.   Maybe I fast forwarded past it, but I didn't hear the actual word.  I don't know when it was used in the episode, or if it even was a slip.  Maybe FX knew about it being there and let it slide.

Language is always a slippery slope in television, especially when it's not HBO or Showtime and the networks have to actually limit what is said.  Sometimes -- depending on who is saying it and in what context it is being said -- it can seem gratuitous, excessive and unnecessary.  And then other times it almost seems like it is not used enough, if a certain character or lifestyle is portrayed on TV (like, let's say, mobsters, gangs, etc.).  If the F-bomb can't be used and another word is put in its place, it can sound really goofy -- kind of like the sanitized network TV versions of feature films or premium cable TV shows, where they use silly words in place of what was actually being said.   And if there are no ridiculous replacement words but all of the offensive words are blanked out, then it makes it hard to follow what is being said (such as what happened with Big Brother After Dark on what used to be TVGN a couple of years ago - the house guests cursed a lot, and big chunks of conversations were being edited to the point of not being able to follow anything).

When I first started watching Deadwood the language really grated on me, and I'm not some fucking sensitive cocksucker. But as I continued to watch it became part of the show and I don't think the show would have been the same without the constant swearing. It was certainly part of the show and something that gave it its flavor (along with the dialog structure). Looking back I would NOT want them to tone down the language if they had to do it again.

But I find it hilariously hypocritical that on a show with such over the top violence people get their panties all in a bunch over a little swearing or <gasp> occasional nudity. But that's our culture, violence is fine, especially for children, but language or nudity is verboten. And people wonder why we have SO many murders in America. Boy, is our society fucked up.

• Love 6

But I find it hilariously hypocritical that on a show with such over the top violence people get their panties all in a bunch over a little swearing or <gasp> occasional nudity. But that's our culture, violence is fine, especially for children, but language or nudity is verboten. And people wonder why we have SO many murders in America. Boy, is our society fucked up.

Or two men kissing. 

With that said, I was sure there would be outrage over Rick and Michonne, and there wasn't, so small mercies...

• Love 2

With that said, I was sure there would be outrage over Rick and Michonne, and there wasn't, so small mercies...

There was but I think it was overshadowed by people's shock and those who were just overjoyed about it.

• Love 1

There was but I think it was overshadowed by people's shock and those who were just overjoyed about it.

True. I'm sure there was some (I was lucky enough not to see it), and I do wonder if that's why the ratings have been lower the last two weeks, but I was bracing myself for some nasty bile against Michonne and Danai. But of course just because I didn't see it doesn't mean it wasn't out there, so that's my mistake.

Apparently there will be a "Caryl" moment in this Sunday's episode.

http://tvline.com/2016/03/10/walking-dead-season-6-daryl-carol-spoilers/

I saw people arguing about Carol -- and Caryl -- on TSDF's Facebook page.  Some people are annoyed that it seems that Carol is going to save the day in Sunday night's show.  Some people are mad that Caryl hasn't had enough screen time together.  Other people think that Caryl is never going to happen.  Other people are angry that the other ladies are not getting as much screen time as Carol is getting.    Carol seems to be at the epicenter of a lot of heated discussion!

Edited by Sherry67
  • Love 1

I don't personally care either.  I don't need to hear excessive swearing -- or any swearing -- to be entertained.  (I watch 2 months of Hallmark Christmas movies every year, after all!)

I'm only asking because so much has been made of the swearing being part of Negan's whole "thing."  Chris Hardwick is one of the guilty ones who has played up the swearing -- even way, way before JDM was ever cast and way before Negan was even close to appearing on the show -- and wondered how on earth it will be handled.  So I'm not asking because it's what I want.  I just wonder how it will be handled because supposedly it is such a huge part of Negan's whole identity and personality -- to the point where JDM is being asked about the cursing in interviews, and people on TWD's crew are saying they will find a way to include it so people get the full impact.

I doubt they can have Negan curse up a storm and blank out everything -- that would be too much and people would be trying to understand what was being censored.  So the only options seem to be to have him just drop an occasional F-bomb every so often and blank it out (like they did on Breaking Bad and now on Better Call Saul), or they could film alternate versions of some scenes that include extra cursing, as they did with Andrew Lincoln and the "They're screwing with the wrong people" line.

The Hallmark channel actually depresses me more than this show does! Four years ago, I watched it for two straight days, at the beginning of November, thinking it would cheer me up. I was a sobbing mess, and not in an, "Oh, that's so sweet" way. 

• Love 1

True. I'm sure there was some (I was lucky enough not to see it), and I do wonder if that's why the ratings have been lower the last two weeks, but I was bracing myself for some nasty bile against Michonne and Danai. But of course just because I didn't see it doesn't mean it wasn't out there, so that's my mistake.

This is my first post in a TWD thread after a long time away from Previously TV. So, hi.

I've read there were unhappy fans, but I made a point to avoid all anti-Richonne stuff, and thankfully that was easy. (I was a big Spike/Buffy shipper and that was pretty painful stuff, especially because the writers were the most vocal about how much they didn't want that couple together.)  But I've been worried about the ratings dip - worried AMC will decide the relationship has to end if they lose more viewers.

I read Scott Gimple said the Rick and Michonne relationship is here for the series run, but does anyone know whether a ratings drop would prompt the showrunners to end a relationship?

I'm also curious about Glenn and Maggie, whether there are fans against their relationship.

I'm new to the show, but all caught up, and now totally invested in Rick, Michonne, Carl, Daryl, Glenn and Maggie. I've been so tense about the Negan kills. So tense he'll kill one of my fave 6.

Apparently there will be a "Caryl" moment in this Sunday's episode.

I read on the TSDF tumblr that there's a quick hug between Carol and Daryl at the end of the episode, so the TVLine spoiler seemed a bit cruel to me. It make sit sound as if it's a big deal, but a quick hug would be disappointing if you are really hoping for more.

• Love 2
If the F-bomb can't be used and another word is put in its place, it can sound really goofy -- kind of like the sanitized network TV versions of feature films or premium cable TV shows, where they use silly words in place of what was actually being said.

Ugh. See When Harry Met Sally via ABC. "Boffed" again and again and again. 

I think Negan's language definitley will be tamed.  If they aired after 10 they'd be okay, but they don't.  The FCC Censors run on complaints, and there are enough people that let their children watch this that they'd get some.  Hell this guy I work with was having a fit about something being to gruesome for his 8 year old.  I was like Uhhhh you can't bitch about them doing it when this show is not meant for kids.  His response?  "But they know kids watch it, look at the Walker Stalker there are little kids everywhere."

Granted my parents would have let me watch this I'm sure, but I was a latch key X'er and we grew up a lot faster back then.  They also wouldn't have bitched about violence and swear words...lol

Not outright spoilers, but spoiler-ish...

The Walking Dead - The Same Boat - Advance Preview

Posted by Romain Ossust at Thursday, March 10, 2016

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/the-walking-dead-same-boat-advance.html

Romain is pumped about the episode being lady-centric. 

I hope Team Rick is like "They captured Carol?...Damn. I feel sorry for the Saviours." It's going to be like Rorschach in The Watchmen when he winds up in prison being menaced by his fellow inmates: "I'm not in here with you. You're in here with me."

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 3

The part about Eugene and Dwight...in the comics, Eugene is captured after Abraham is killed. Yet the spoilers say that Daryl is upset over a woman dying. Does Eugene go out to help Tara and Heath and is there when Tara dies? Or is it just Abraham who dies? Or is Tara killed in one episode and Abraham is killed in the next, or they're both killed in the same episode?

• Love 1

I just assumed they would follow the comics (which I've only read about) and have Dwight kidnap Eugene after killing Abe. But you're right, the spoiler says Daryl is upset about a woman. So, yes, maybe Tara is killed and that is when Eugene is kidnapped.

Edited by slade3

But you're right, the spoiler says Daryl is upset about a woman. So, yes, maybe Tara is killed and that is when Eugene is kidnapped.

...or maybe Daryl is simply upset over having to kill a woman...?

New episode titles and descriptions are up at SpoilerTV. The previous ones were incorrect.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/the-walking-dead-episode-614-616-season.html

A comment from a TSDF moderator on the TSDF FB page says all the female captors (The Saviors) will be dead by the end of the next episode. And previous spoilers from TSDF indicated it is a female-centric episode that will focus on Carol and Maggie. 

The new description for episode 15 makes me wonder if a spoiler I read is right and Michonne is kidnapped. Or this description could mean Eugene.

• Love 1

I just assumed they would follow the comics (which I've only read about) and have Dwight kidnap Eugene after killing Abe. But you're right, the spoiler says Daryl is upset about a woman. So, yes, maybe Tara is killed and that is when Eugene is kidnapped.

I just can't imagine Daryl be super upset over Tara dying.  Not that they didn't like each other, but they weren't close.  I can't really think of any scenes they shared except when they were part of a much larger group.  I suppose if Tara dies accidentally or if Daryl is unable to help her that would be understandable.  Or perhaps Daryl feels bad about Tara dying because he and Denise have a bit of a bond.  The only woman I see Daryl being truly broken up about losing is Carol.

I am starting to worry about Carol- the recent changes she has been going through do not bode well for her safety. I wonder if she will make a sacrifice of her life for group. However, if carol died Daryl would not simply be upset: he would be batshit crazy.

(edited)

I just can't imagine Daryl be super upset over Tara dying.  Not that they didn't like each other, but they weren't close.  I can't really think of any scenes they shared except when they were part of a much larger group.  I suppose if Tara dies accidentally or if Daryl is unable to help her that would be understandable.  Or perhaps Daryl feels bad about Tara dying because he and Denise have a bit of a bond.  The only woman I see Daryl being truly broken up about losing is Carol.

I think the spec was that he's upset because the woman who is killed is killed with his crossbow.

Edited by Pete Martell
  • Love 2

I read Scott Gimple said the Rick and Michonne relationship is here for the series run, but does anyone know whether a ratings drop would prompt the showrunners to end a relationship?

I cannot imagine that happening on TWD although AMC firing Gimple for a myriad of reasons including lower ratings is possible. The ratings decline isn't particularly bad as the show makes it up in +3 day ratings. I do think the show's ratings have plateaued with the usual finale and premiere peaks.

Regarding the backlash about Richonne online and on social media, frankly I thought it was minuscule compared to what I was expecting, especially after how that nasty bigoted vocal minority reaction to the Aaron/Eric kiss. While the anonymous racists and less overt ones as well as negative reactions were out there, overall the reaction was positive and enthusiastic. 

Edited by SimoneS
  • Love 2

Can someone please remind me... I thought I read somewhere a while back that Jeffrey Dean Morgan had been cast as Negan.  Is that true or did I just dream up that fact?

True.  He is Negan.

• Love 1

Well, thank god someone is really Negan!

Lol.  When I was typing "He is Negan" above, I was thinking, "Well, really... aren't we ALL Negan?"

All of these kills and the gang hasn't gotten Negan yet.  By the time they find Negan -- or he finds them, however it works -- he's not going to be a happy camper.

• Love 4

I think a lot of people are going to regret saying "I am Negan" if they get killed every time those words come out of their mouth. 

Very true.  They might be thinking, "Hey, wait a minute.  Why am I pretending to be this lunatic again?  I might want to rethink this strategy..."

• Love 1

In the 6x14 promo, we see the following:

1. Gabriel strolling around Alexandria with a rifle slung over his shoulder. (A good look for him!)

2. Carol/Daryl sneak peek scene.

3. Daryl pulling a toy soldier out of a satchel.

4. Morgan and Carol exchanging a glance in Alexandria.

5. Carol holding her rosary.

6. Abraham and Eugene, wearing backpacks, opening a door.

7. Walker inside car snarling at someone.

8. Rosita inside a dark building with a flashlight.

9. Daryl with gun drawn in front of a truck. Denise is inside the truck.

10. Eugene inside a building grappling with a walker.

11. Daryl and Rosita, wearing backpacks and armed, fleeing a group of walkers.

12. Abraham aiming his rifle in the woods.

13. Rick eyeing what appears to be Morgan's cell.

14. Daryl aiming his rifle.

Not sure what Denise is doing on the run, unless they're looking for medical supplies and they need her to identify what they need. If Denise does get killed in 6x14, that would explain the "her" whose death at Dwight's hands so disturbs Daryl. It would also explain the seemingly random Daryl/Denise exchanges in previous episodes.

This is the ep description for 6x14:

Two separate groups leave Alexandria for supplies, and while both worry over the future of the community, they will face immediate danger.

It looks like Abraham/Eugene is one group. In the comics, Abraham got plugged by Dwight while out on patrol with Eugene. Here, though, we know Michael Cudlitz was filming for 6x15, and that Daryl in 6x15 is distraught over a woman's death at Dwight's hands, so it appears Dwight kills a woman in 6x14 instead. I was thinking it was Tara, given that AM didn't appear after 6x14, but Denise makes more sense given this new information. 

• Love 2

If Alanna didn't film after 6x14 though, where would Tara be? Would she and Heath get captured and we won't see them again (and maybe she gets Holly's death, although that would look terrible to kill off both lesbian characters)? Or would we just not see them anymore since the last two episodes will likely be packed?

In the comics Eugene is captured while with Abraham (Abraham dying, of course), so I wondered if they might kill him off in episode 15 for another shock, but maybe Denise is with them and is killed and then Eugene is captured?

If Alanna didn't film after 6x14 though, where would Tara be? Would she and Heath get captured and we won't see them again (and maybe she gets Holly's death, although that would look terrible to kill off both lesbian characters)? Or would we just not see them anymore since the last two episodes will likely be packed?

In the comics Eugene is captured while with Abraham (Abraham dying, of course), so I wondered if they might kill him off in episode 15 for another shock, but maybe Denise is with them and is killed and then Eugene is captured?

It seems like the initial 6x14 ep description about Heath and Tara going out on a run was a foiler, since it was replaced by the real ep description of 6x14 by AMC. Right now the run members (judging from their backpacks and such) are Daryl, Rosita, Eugene, Abraham, and Denise. We see Rosita and Denise in different shots with Daryl, and we also see Eugene and Abraham together, so it makes sense that they make up the two different groups.

In 6x15, Daryl's scene where he's agonizing over what Dwight did to "her" is shared with Rosita, Glenn and Michonne. This is how that scene plays out:

Daryl is out in the woods searching for Dwight. He's very angry and assumedly feeling guilty. As he hears footsteps approaching, he shoots his crossbow. A bolt comes inches away from hitting Rosita in the head. As she reprimands him, Glenn, and Michonne are also revealed. A very angry Daryl tells the others they shouldn't be there. Michonne states that he should have never left. Daryl starts to bitterly reminisce about the time (back in episode 6) when Dwight tied him up, and pulled a gun on him, yet he still tried to help him despite this. Daryl seems to regret his past decision to help Dwight.

Glenn asks Daryl if he thinks it's his fault. Daryl agrees and adds, "I'm gonna do what I should have done. For her." (Note: We DONT know who "her" is, but we can speculate.) Glenn tells him that "She's gone" and that he's doing this for himself. Disgruntled Daryl says he doesn't give a shit continues shuffling through the woods. Glenn tries having a heart to heart conversation with Daryl, desperately trying to get him to listen. Michonne also tries to talk Daryl into coming home so they can regroup and come up with a plan. Daryl starts to ease up, acknowledging Michonne and Glenn are right.

Later in the episode, Glenn and Michonne are tied up and gagged by the Saviors. Daryl sneakily approaches along with Rosita and attempts a rescue. Glenn and Michonne try screaming to get Daryl's attention and let him know the Saviors are still there. All of a sudden Dwight calls out to Daryl. Dwight is right behind Daryl with a gun pointed directly at his back. Another Savior has his gun on Rosita. As Daryl turns around, Dwight pulls the trigger. "BANG!" Blood sprays everywhere. This is supposedly the end of the episode.

The 6x15 ep description says that search parties go out when someone goes missing in Alexandria. Given what happens in the spoilers, where Daryl on the hunt for Dwight is tracked down by Glenn, Michonne and Rosita, maybe Daryl is the one who goes missing? I doubt Team Rick would deploy multiple search parties for someone who wasn't liked and valued by their group (Morgan, e.g.). In the comics, Eugene is abducted by Dwight after Abraham is killed, but Abraham is still alive as of 6x15, and it sounds like only one person is unaccounted for, not two.

This might also explain how Carol and Morgan wind up on some sort of journey together as indicated in the spoilers. Carol would certainly be searching for Daryl if he went missing.

Edited by Eyes High
  • Love 1

I watch American Crime Story (about the O.J. Simpson case), and somehow I missed an apparent occurrence of "fuck" slipping by the censors at the end of a recent episode.  I read about it a few days later.   Maybe I fast forwarded past it, but I didn't hear the actual word.  I don't know when it was used in the episode, or if it even was a slip.  Maybe FX knew about it being there and let it slide.

It was actually an emphatic "motherfucker", delivered by Sarah Paulson's Marcia Cross. It feels like American television is getting more liberal with language lately, but this one still carried a significant oomph. Having said that, I don't think TWD needs more cursing. And giving Negan a potty mouth may well be detrimental towards establishing him as a credible bad guy. (As an aside, I really liked BSG's approach towards the word "fuck" and always wondered why other shows didn't replicate it. Maybe FX just has super lenient censors...)

On the subject of Tara, it's been my impression that she and Heath are gone for the rest of the season. I think they mentioned it being a one week (or two?) supply run and things seem to be happening on much more narrow time frames right now. So she's safe in my estimation. It also makes sense to temporarily write the character off to allow for maternity leave for the actress.

I do think that means Denise is toast, and the spoilers also seem to be pointing in that direction.

• Love 1